Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 74
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,506
    Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    Thanks for the title and link!
    So sorry to hear about your ribs. I broke several a few years ago, also on the left side...so I know what you mean by the pain! Very interesting though, that it came at the head of 2012...and great that you were able to turn it into a meditation. Was it in the upper 7 ribs or the lower 5?

    PS...and yes...the "go forth" sounds very promising! I'm especially interested because of the lamed/tongue connection with the et kol and the voice of God (qowl). Maybe the "voice" of the One is going to go forth in a new and powerful manner!
    I think it is between the bottom two of the upper seven ribs.

    And ribs are a double twelve, of course, since there are twelve pairs.

    I think many folks are waking up to a unified view of reality.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    Richard:
    Do you know Bill Downie? He had a series of intense synchronicities that led to his discovery of what he calls the "New Bible Code." Here's his site:

    http://www.thenewbiblecode.comuf.com/

    He thinks the NIV was specifically coded by God using English Gematria. I've discussed his conclusions a bit on this forum, but my skeptical view of English Gematria pretty much stopped the conversation from going very far. He took a lot of the numerical geometry stuff that Vernon Jenkin's and I developed and applied it to English Gematria. He got some beautiful looking results, but nothing like the integrity that we see in the Biblical Holographs. He's been working this stuff for years, and I asked if he ever discovered anything like the holographs and he said no.


    Hi Richard...I had an email from William yesterday. He has a new book coming out in April on the Code with many new insights. I had the privilege of reading it before it went to the publisher. As you say, the synchronicities that accompanied his journey were intense.
    I was telling him that he is missed on the BW and he said he would check in one of these days.
    I think you would enjoy conversing with him Stephen! (and many thanks for sharing your insights and experiences with us all! You have many fellow "dreamers" on the forum who can identify with your excitement and sympathize with the not so nice aspects of being so inclined too
    I bet you wouldn't trade it for anything though, yes? :-)
    Hi everyone.

    I've read through the thread and can well understand the excitement that Steven feels about English gematria and the synchronicities that seemed to point him towards further exploration in that area. I went through a very similar period of awakening. I was particularly interested in Steven's 'key' synchronicity, as an amazing experience involving a key happened to me at the beginning of my own work with English gematria, in November 2001. This involved my Alpha Course director, who was sitting reading her NIV Bible, when a voice told her 'This is for Bill'. Startled, she re-read the passage she was studying and again heard the words 'This is for Bill'. She wasn't used to hearing disembodied voices, so she made a cup of tea, leaving a plain piece of paper in that page as a bookmark. When she returned she was staggered to see that the words she had been reading, I Thess. 5:23-24, were printed on her bookmark - she swears it had been a plain piece of paper beforehand. Not only that, but the text, which was addressed to me, was shaped like a key. I've reproduced it below:


    Dear Bill

    May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you thorugh
    and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept
    blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
    The one who calls you is faithful and he will do it.

    Love Paul


    She knew the words were for me and duly handed me the bookmark. Two days before she recieved the bookmark I had made my first discoveries about the prophetic importance of 9/11 through English gematria and I strongly suspected this was a sign I was on the right track - especially since I receieved another sign on the same day as my Alpha Course director. I eventually found that this was the key to unlocking the New Bible Code in the NIV Bible and 9/11. It works like this

    1. Numbers are encoded as ordinal values
    2. These numbers take on meaning as the standard values of encoded words or phrases.

    For instance, the key itself is composed of two verses:1 Thess 5:23 and 1 Thess 5:24.

    1 Thess 5:23 (o) = 1559
    Our Lord Jesus Christ (s) = 1559

    1 Thess 5:24 (o) = 468
    The Lord God (s) = 468

    Using this two-system key, encoded words and phrases within the NIV Bible can be unlocked.

    Ist 12 words Genesis 1 (o) = 515
    Jesus (s) = 515

    Words 13 to 18 Genesis 1 (o) = 391
    Second Coming (s) = 391

    So the first 18 words of Genesis can alternatively be read JESUS, SECOND COMING

    Similarly, the last 18 words of Revelation give THE LORD, SECOND COMING

    The last 14 words of Malachi give THE SECOND COMING

    The first 14 words of Matthew also give THE SECOND COMING

    Notice the 18-14-14-18 pattern and also note that in Matthew the number 14 features in the genealogy of Jesus.

    These 'bookend' encodings are a tiny fragment of an awesome tapestry of meaning woven into the NIV Bible, 9/11 and other millenial events and artifacts of western culture, announcing the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

    Blessings,

    Bill Downie
    Last edited by thebluetriangle; 01-19-2012 at 05:53 PM. Reason: typos - the text keeps on jumping around!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,506
    Hey there Bill,

    I'm glad you came by for a visit.

    I'm wondering how the "key" really works. Given that there are hundreds if not thousands of words and phrases that add to the same value, how do you choose which meaning corresponds to a given number that you find in the text?

    I understand that certain number/word combinations stand out because they are the name of Jesus or something like that, but even then, how do you know that God intended you to make that specific connection out of the thousands of other possibilities? This is particularly important for words and phrases that are not even in the Bible, such as "Second Coming." Personally, I don't believe the Bible teaches anything about any "second coming" so this makes all your results seem quite questionable. If someone else with different presuppositions started doing gematria wouldn't they come to entirely different conclusions?

    Great chatting my friend!

    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Hey there Bill,

    I'm glad you came by for a visit.

    I'm wondering how the "key" really works. Given that there are hundreds if not thousands of words and phrases that add to the same value, how do you choose which meaning corresponds to a given number that you find in the text?

    I understand that certain number/word combinations stand out because they are the name of Jesus or something like that, but even then, how do you know that God intended you to make that specific connection out of the thousands of other possibilities? This is particularly important for words and phrases that are not even in the Bible, such as "Second Coming." Personally, I don't believe the Bible teaches anything about any "second coming" so this makes all your results seem quite questionable. If someone else with different presuppositions started doing gematria wouldn't they come to entirely different conclusions?

    Great chatting my friend!

    Richard
    Hi Richard.

    It's obvious you've put a lot of work into updating your website. Great work!

    The key is encoded with several more numbers, and they all use the same two part system I showed above - and remember, out of the many possible letter substitution systems these are the simplest scheme of all and the one used by the Hebrews to numerate their alphabet. The encoded numbers are all standard values for word and phrases meaningfully related to Christ and his Second Coming. Now this is statistically improbable, because if we start with the assumption that there is no relationship between a word or phrase's meaning and its numerical value then there is no reason to expect such a clustering of meaningfully related numbers in a small piece of text. The same phenomenon is found in the first 24 words of the NIV, what I call the Signature of Christ. This is six numerical signatures that are all standard values for words relating to Jesus Christ, such as 'Jesus', 'Word', 'Messiah'. Yes, I know other words (a very few, about 1 in 300) can have the same standard values of these names/titles, but the moot point here is that the ones I believe the code is referring to via these numbers as meaningfully related. I challenged you before and I challenge you again to find another set of meaningfully related words that replace them. They also have to be as strongly related to the Bible itself. Or you could try to find a similar structure elsewhere - say the first few words of a crime novel. I tried it myself with a stack of books and found nothing. We argued about this before, but the fact remains - and we agreed, if I remember correctly - that the signature phenomenon is statistically improbable: a very conservative estimate, based on 70 words used for Jesus in the Bible, was 1 in 1200 against, but a more realistic estimate, I feel, is 1 in 100000 against, just for the signatures. In fact there are many more encodings woven in there - the density of meaningfully related numbers, all encoded at word level, is incredibly high - and they integrate perfectly with the overall message of the code. They also integrate with the meaning of the plaintext words and with the string lengths over which the numbers are encoded, all independent of each other, but all apparently correlated by a higher power.

    Doesn't this remind you of synchronicity? Synchronicities are meaningful coincidences, where your inner and outer worlds, especially during periods of spiritual growth or crisis, reflect each other. Synchronicities seem to have been created by a higher power and are profoundly meaningful, consciousness-raising and life-changing to the experiencer. They are also precisely tailored to the culture, personal life, education and beliefs of the experiencer, which is why they have such an impact upon them. But synchroicities are notoriously difficult to pin down in the laboratory. For the person who experiences them they may be some of the most important events in his life and lead to huge changes. Yet they elude traditional science, obsessed with reproducability and experimental setups, and are not accepted as genuine phenomena by mainstream scientists.

    If a higher power can create meaningful coincidences in our lives, then my code and yours may be extremely sophisticated tapestries woven from synchronicity. In the case of the New Bible Code, the reason why the Second Coming is encoded in the NIV Bible, 9/11, etc, is because billions of Christians have been expecting one over the period the code developed, so it was only natural that the great inner upheavals taking place at the moment in the human psyche (which the Jungian Edinger called the archetype of the apocalypse) would manifest in the code as the Second Coming - it's written in the language the Christian world understands. Their inner world (end-time expectations and millenialism) was reflected by outer events (9/11 and the code), and this is how synchronicity works. I don't say anything about it in my website, and not much about it in the book, which is 'Christianised' to some extent, but that's the force behin the code. As to what synchronicity itself is, that's another debate.

    Richard, you yourself have stated that synchronicity had a powerful effect on you in your spiritual journey, and you presumably regard it as a genuine phenomenon. I suggest then, that, instead of trying to analyse the code using the tools of mathematics and science, which are currently nowhere near sophisticated enough to understand synchronicity, you look at the code in another way: as an accumulation of meaningful coincidences - a frozen miracle, if you like - and a testament to the power of synchronicity to bring transcendent meaning into our lives.

    In Christ

    Bill
    Last edited by thebluetriangle; 01-20-2012 at 04:01 AM. Reason: typos

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,506
    Quote Originally Posted by thebluetriangle View Post
    Hi Richard.

    It's obvious you've put a lot of work into updating your website. Great work!
    Hey there Bill,

    It's good to have you here to discuss these things. And thanks for the encouraging words!

    I hope you will see that I'm a lot less aggressive and "hard headed" now that I have nothing to prove or defend. Quitting Christianity has been a very liberating experience! If anything I say below strikes you as "argumentative" or "closed-minded" please look past it. I'm just trying to understand, not argue or prove anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebluetriangle View Post
    The key is encoded with several more numbers, and they all use the same two part system I showed above - and remember, out of the many possible letter substitution systems these are the simplest scheme of all and the one used by the Hebrews to numerate their alphabet. The encoded numbers are all standard values for word and phrases meaningfully related to Christ and his Second Coming. Now this is statistically improbable, because if we start with the assumption that there is no relationship between a word or phrase's meaning and its numerical value then there is no reason to expect such a clustering of meaningfully related numbers in a small piece of text. The same phenomenon is found in the first 24 words of the NIV, what I call the Signature of Christ. This is six numerical signatures that are all standard values for words relating to Jesus Christ, such as 'Jesus', 'Word', 'Messiah'. Yes, I know other words (a very few, about 1 in 300) can have the same standard values of these names/titles, but the moot point here is that the ones I believe the code is referring to via these numbers as meaningfully related. I challenged you before and I challenge you again to find another set of meaningfully related words that replace them. They also have to be as strongly related to the Bible itself.
    You say "They have to be strongly related to the Bible itself." Well, that's the problem. The modern concept of "Second Coming" does not relate to the Bible at all in my estimation. The phrase isn't found anywhere in the Bible, and the concept is based on a false Futurist eschatology. So what made you think to apply it to the words and phrases in the Bible? It would be really helpful if you could show the "connection" between the "Second Coming" and the verses you link it to. For example, you note that the sum of "words 13 to 18 of Genesis 1 (o)" = 391 = Second Coming (s). But what do those words in Genesis have to do with the concept of "Second Coming?"

    Quote Originally Posted by thebluetriangle View Post
    Or you could try to find a similar structure elsewhere - say the first few words of a crime novel. I tried it myself with a stack of books and found nothing. We argued about this before, but the fact remains - and we agreed, if I remember correctly - that the signature phenomenon is statistically improbable: a very conservative estimate, based on 70 words used for Jesus in the Bible, was 1 in 1200 against, but a more realistic estimate, I feel, is 1 in 100000 against, just for the signatures. In fact there are many more encodings woven in there - the density of meaningfully related numbers, all encoded at word level, is incredibly high - and they integrate perfectly with the overall message of the code. They also integrate with the meaning of the plaintext words and with the string lengths over which the numbers are encoded, all independent of each other, but all apparently correlated by a higher power.
    I don't recall the calculations, but I do recall asking if you had ever found any fully integrated structures like the Biblical Holographs and as far as I remember you said no. That's really why these kinds of results are not very convincing. I feel lost when I read you material because everything is swamped in details but I can't get the "Big Picture." It would really help if you could explain what it's all about. What does 9/11 and these codes have to do with the Second Coming? Are you predicting something, or are you saying that 9/11 was the fulfillment of the Second Coming or what? Too many words make it very difficult to understand.

    Personally, I don't find these kinds of results convincing because I've seen people do similar things and come to different conclusions. It feels like a lot of cherry picking. I'm not trying to argue or to debunk your work - I am trying to help you understand the reasons why your results don't convince me so you can help me see what I am missing.

    Quote Originally Posted by thebluetriangle View Post
    Doesn't this remind you of synchronicity? Synchronicities are meaningful coincidences, where your inner and outer worlds, especially during periods of spiritual growth or crisis, reflect each other. Synchronicities seem to have been created by a higher power and are profoundly meaningful, consciousness-raising and life-changing to the experiencer. They are also precisely tailored to the culture, personal life, education and beliefs of the experiencer, which is why they have such an impact upon them. But synchroicities are notoriously difficult to pin down in the laboratory. For the person who experiences them they may be some of the most important events in his life and lead to huge changes. Yet they elude traditional science, obsessed with reproducability and experimental setups, and are not accepted as genuine phenomena by mainstream scientists.
    Yes! Absolutely! I respect synchronicity. And that's why I believe the things you are sharing are "valid" for you, but you are taking it beyond yourself and suggesting that there is some sort of "objective validity" to the patterns you have found in the NIV. That's what needs to be established, especially since you are imposing concepts like the "Second Coming" which never would have occurred to me because I don't even think that's in the Bible.

    Quote Originally Posted by thebluetriangle View Post
    If a higher power can create meaningful coincidences in our lives, then my code and yours may be extremely sophisticated tapestries woven from synchronicity. In the case of the New Bible Code, the reason why the Second Coming is encoded in the NIV Bible, 9/11, etc, is because billions of Christians have been expecting one over the period the code developed, so it was only natural that the great inner upheavals taking place at the moment in the human psyche (which the Jungian Edinger called the archetype of the apocalypse) would manifest in the code as the Second Coming - it's written in the language the Christian world understands. Their inner world (end-time expectations and millenialism) was reflected by outer events (9/11 and the code), and this is how synchronicity works. I don't say anything about it in my website, and not much about it in the book, which is 'Christianised' to some extent, but that's the force behin the code. As to what synchronicity itself is, that's another debate.
    I like your appeal to Jungian psychology. I think there is a lot to it. But I still don't know how your results relate to the Second Coming. Could you state that in a few sentences? Mere identities mean nothing to me by themselves. I've got a whole database of Greek and Hebrew identities and I know that such lists can't "prove" anything at all by themselves.

    As for "what synchronicity is" - that would be very interesting to discuss. I think it has to do with an expansion of our consciousness and a perception of how everything is connected with everything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebluetriangle View Post
    Richard, you yourself have stated that synchronicity had a powerful effect on you in your spiritual journey, and you presumably regard it as a genuine phenomenon. I suggest then, that, instead of trying to analyse the code using the tools of mathematics and science, which are currently nowhere near sophisticated enough to understand synchronicity, you look at the code in another way: as an accumulation of meaningful coincidences - a frozen miracle, if you like - and a testament to the power of synchronicity to bring transcendent meaning into our lives.

    In Christ

    Bill
    That's an excellent idea!

    So lay it on me bro! What is the "Big Picture" that emerges from all the synchronicities that you have experienced?

    Great chatting my friend,

    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    227
    Hi Kathryn: Thanks for the welcome. There are times I wish I had never gotten involved in gematria. With the joys, has also come a lot of pain. I noticed your post time at 1:01. That is the number that started it all for me. See, I'm OCD.

    Richard: Interesting stuff on the Sufi mystic.

    Bill Downie: I will definitely check out your site.

    The synchronicities keep coming, but I want to share some more stuff on the VDT movie, because as crazy as it sounds, I think God used that movie to get my attention.

    The last 2 nights, my wife and I watched Sarah's Key and Midnight in Paris. I enjoyed both movies. Sarah's Key was sad, but hopeful, and Midnight in Paris had a lot of funny parts in it. What is interesting is that both of these movies had the French spelling for Michael in them, Michel. And they both had to do with Paris and figuring out the past.

    In Sarah's Key, Sarah's family(Jewish)in Hitler's Paris gets deported, but Sarah's little brother, Michel, get's hidden away in a secret closet before they're taken. Sarah has the key to the closet and trys to escape the prison camp to let Michel out. The rest you will have to find out for yourself.

    In Midnight in Paris, Owen Wilson keeps going back to the past at midnight in Paris (he has nostalgia for the 20's) He starts falling for this 20's woman who has nostalgia for late 19th century. At one point, during the day (the present), Owen's present fiance and parents want to go see Mt ST Michel, but Owen stays behind because he wants to connect with the 20's girl at midnight. I'll stop there.

    Michael in Hebrew is 101. Sarah at her name change becomes 505 http://biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database...num=17&vnum=15 Wow!, Another synchronicity. That verse is #413 and when I went to click the page to copy the url, it was 4:13 my time.

    Last spring I was messing with magic squares and specifically the 3x3 which has only one unique solution. My liscence plate # 672 is one of the 8 strings, well 16 if you count the reflections. Within a week, several riddles surrounding the 3x3 square came to me. There are nine digits, but we use 10. (okay, this is sounding like the other thread I'm in) Where can I put the 0? I asked my colleagues where they would put the 0 in the 3x3 magic square. Most of them humored me, but a couple didn't want to "play". The next day it came to me. And guess what? Sarah is the key to solving this first part of the riddle. More to come on this magic square and the riddles. Also, Bill, you might want to check out 672 http://biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database...y_Gematria=672 especially the last 5 greek words in light of the vision (or hallucination, according to the pyschiatrist) that I had in spring of 2007.

    Okay, we have Michael = 101, Sarah = 505. So what, you're thinking. I'm pedaling as fast as I can, just hang in there with me. My brain and fingers are pretty slow.

    When I started doing the gematria for VDT, I found that Lilliandil, the "blue star" = 202. Hmmm. According to http://boxofficemojo.com/movies/?pag...id=narnia3.htm opening day receipts was 8,255,202. Also, comet Elinin was discovered on that day. There was a lot of NASA conspiracy talk on the net concerning comet Elinin because of the similarities to a movie and the fact that at least 2 major earthquakes(including the Japan one) happened when Elinin was in alignment with us and the sun. People were even calling it the "blue star" from the hopi prophecies which I am ignorant of.

    Aaron, the high priest, also = 202 in std English gematria. His priestly garments were mainly blue and white. Lilliandil wears a white dress with a blue glow. The word Aaron occurs 303 times in the bible http://biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database...hBy_Word=aaron

    When the seven swords are lain on Aslan's table, they glow blue. "seven swords" = 1414 = 202 x 7. Just a few days ago, I noticed in the movie that the spelling for Lilliandil is with one l and not 2. But if you google "Liliandil", it will ask do you mean "Lilliandil?", because most people spell it with 2 L's. When I saw that, I thought, oh well, there goes that. But Liliandil with 1 L = 172 = the reflection of Rhindon 271. Also, "seventh sword" ord value = 172. I have an amazing synchronicity having to do with 172. Also, check out verse 27172. The merging of 271 and 172 to make a palindrone http://biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database...seNumber=27172

    Just as Jesus = 688 or 888 has significance, I believe the 172 or 202 for Lilliandil has some clues for this mystery I'm trying to solve. L is the 12th letter and looks like a rib. Okay, that's a stretch

    I forgot where I was going with this rib thing so I'll end that here for now. The "seventh sword" that = 172 (also Liliandil) ord value = 1522 std value which = the 9th commandment. There are exactly 7 words that = 1522, all Greek. And 8 verses = 1522 with Ex 20:16 being the first. One being God's direct words and the other 7 through man. Just like the movie. 7 laid to rest on the table glowing blue and one blue glowing sword in action for the final blow. Hmmm.

    One last thing for now. "seventh sword" ord + std = 1694 When the 7th sword was laid on the table, the blue light went up to the clouds and beyond to the stars (in bible, clouds and stars can = angels). Not down, but up.

    5 verses = 1694 the 5th is:
    Psa 108:4 For thy mercy is great above the heavens: and thy truth reacheth unto the clouds.


    I need to stop for now. Blessings

    Steve

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    You say "They have to be strongly related to the Bible itself." Well, that's the problem. The modern concept of "Second Coming" does not relate to the Bible at all in my estimation. The phrase isn't found anywhere in the Bible, and the concept is based on a false Futurist eschatology. So what made you think to apply it to the words and phrases in the Bible? It would be really helpful if you could show the "connection" between the "Second Coming" and the verses you link it to. For example, you note that the sum of "words 13 to 18 of Genesis 1 (o)" = 391 = Second Coming (s). But what do those words in Genesis have to do with the concept of "Second Coming?"
    Hi Richard.

    I'm having trouble with the text dancing around here as I type, but I'll keep going for now.

    The phrase 'second coming' does not appear in the NIV Bible but phrases like 'the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ' (who had already incarnated once) are used (for instance in the first verse of the key itself - no accident), so the modifier 'second', while not stated, is implied. The point I was making, though, is that Christians expect a second coming, which is why the great change that 9/11 signified was encoded as such. I would say more about that but I have a book coming out in April and so you'll understand that I don't want to go into a great deal of detail here. I will say, though, that although I believe 9/11 was the signal event for the Second Coming, announcing it to the world, the Second Coming was and is much more than 9/11.

    With regards to your other point, I stated the Signatures of Christ were meaningfully related to the plain text words, not all encodings: sometimes the relationship is broader. 'Second Coming' is meaningfully related to 'Jesus', and the larger message of the code. It's not directly related to words 13 to 18 of the NIV, although there may be a hint of the destruction of 9/11 in the last word, 'darkness' and the fact that Malachi is writing about the possibility of God striking the land with a curse. The two NT encodings are associated with Jesus and God's grace, which then fits the larger pattern of God's justice (OT) and mercy (NT) However, the Hebrew word 'Yehoshua' also has a standard value (in Hebrew) of 391, and I count that as one of the numerical signatures that comprise the signature of Christ.

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    I don't recall the calculations, but I do recall asking if you had ever found any fully integrated structures like the Biblical Holographs and as far as I remember you said no. That's really why these kinds of results are not very convincing.
    You seem to be presupposing that only a 'holograph' counts as an authentic encoding. What God has done with the New Bible Code is not the same as with the Bible Wheel, but in its own way it is just as integrated. I'll say more on this below.

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    I feel lost when I read you material because everything is swamped in details but I can't get the "Big Picture." It would really help if you could explain what it's all about. What does 9/11 and these codes have to do with the Second Coming? Are you predicting something, or are you saying that 9/11 was the fulfillment of the Second Coming or what? Too many words make it very difficult to understand.
    I kept the book to only 50000 words and an absolute minimum of diagrams and equations for that very reason. There is a saying in law, though, that anything worth saying can be stated in two sentences or less, so I'll try to condense the code to two sentences:

    9/11 was a staged drama, representing major biblical themes such as the Day of Atonement and the Crucifixion, and fulfilling biblical end-time prophecies, including the Day of the Lord, the destruction of the beast, the fall of Babylon and principally the Second Coming of Christ. A second act in the drama was the funeral of Pope John Paul II, which represented the Resurrection of Christ and the birth of the Manchild, who was conceived on 9/11 and who is now in control of our destiny.

    These events, so graphically demonstrated by 9/11 and the pope's funeral, happened to me personally. I had my own 'crucificixion' and 'resurrection', the manchild was thereby seeded in me and now leads me, as it does many others, in a kind of grand awakening which is at once personal and universal. What is the manchild? It is the spirit of Christ, the inner light, a 'higher self' being born within the consciousness of millions and eventually billions of uplifted people. It's the next stage in our development: to survive the coming upheavals on earth we need higher guidance to help us control our lower natures.

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Personally, I don't find these kinds of results convincing because I've seen people do similar things and come to different conclusions. It feels like a lot of cherry picking. I'm not trying to argue or to debunk your work - I am trying to help you understand the reasons why your results don't convince me so you can help me see what I am missing..
    It's easy to come to the wrong conclusions, I'll grant you, which is why I needed and got so much help. I don't see how you can call the bookend encodings, as I call them (the encodings of the phrases at the start and finish of each testament) 'cherry picking'. They are statistically improbable (they emanate from the start/end of each testament, and starting from the first or ending on the last word greatly reduces the number of possible word strings), meaningfully related, neatly patterned and derived in exactly the same way each time. I didn't cherry pick the systems of gematria either: the key 'picked' them and meant nothing to me until I cracked it first, then applied the same two-system decoding method to the NIV.

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Yes! Absolutely! I respect synchronicity. And that's why I believe the things you are sharing are "valid" for you, but you are taking it beyond yourself and suggesting that there is some sort of "objective validity" to the patterns you have found in the NIV. That's what needs to be established, especially since you are imposing concepts like the "Second Coming" which never would have occurred to me because I don't even think that's in the Bible..
    It's a communication and God had to use the gematria of the Second Coming because that's the language Christians understand.
    It couldn't possibly be just a communication for me, though. I wasn't even interested in the Second Coming! In fact for most of my young adult life I was prety close to being an atheist. I think you're off with your use of the term 'objective validity', because I believe the world is a creation of a higher consciousness and we are all connected to that consciousness, sharing in a kind of collective dream, where 'objective validity' is impossible. Or in terms of quantum physics the observer is part of the experiment and so scientific objectivity is a myth and thus not really possible even when studying physical phenomena. The code is a communication from outside the dream which we are studying within the dream, and the communication is using the language of the dream to wake us up from it. What I would say is that instead of things having 'objective validity' we all share certain dream symbols and also have our own personal dream symbols. My experiences and the code used both personal and shared symbols in such a way as to enlist me in this work and also show me that my work has universal application. I initially thought myself that my experiences were just for me, but then they began to involve other people (like my Alpha Course director who was given the key), were synchronistically linked to world events and dramatic visions, meetings with 'knowing strangers' (who let me know I was to regard them as angels) and other phenomena, all leading me to the stunning realisation that I had a message to find and deliver.

    I have to stop now because it's quite arduous trying to type while the text jumps around. I'll paste the rest of it onto Word and answer it later.

    Bill
    Last edited by thebluetriangle; 01-20-2012 at 06:40 PM.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,506
    Quote Originally Posted by thebluetriangle View Post
    1. Numbers are encoded as ordinal values
    2. These numbers take on meaning as the standard values of encoded words or phrases.

    For instance, the key itself is composed of two verses:1 Thess 5:23 and 1 Thess 5:24.

    1 Thess 5:23 (o) = 1559
    Our Lord Jesus Christ (s) = 1559

    1 Thess 5:24 (o) = 468
    The Lord God (s) = 468

    Using this two-system key, encoded words and phrases within the NIV Bible can be unlocked.

    Ist 12 words Genesis 1 (o) = 515
    Jesus (s) = 515

    Words 13 to 18 Genesis 1 (o) = 391
    Second Coming (s) = 391

    So the first 18 words of Genesis can alternatively be read JESUS, SECOND COMING

    Similarly, the last 18 words of Revelation give THE LORD, SECOND COMING

    The last 14 words of Malachi give THE SECOND COMING

    The first 14 words of Matthew also give THE SECOND COMING

    Notice the 18-14-14-18 pattern and also note that in Matthew the number 14 features in the genealogy of Jesus.

    These 'bookend' encodings are a tiny fragment of an awesome tapestry of meaning woven into the NIV Bible, 9/11 and other millenial events and artifacts of western culture, announcing the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

    Blessings,

    Bill Downie
    Hi Bill,

    Your last post was very interesting and there is much I would like to discuss with you, but before doing that I need to clear up some confusion about the results you have posted. I created a little javascript page that calculates the ordinal, standard, reduced, and combined values of any English text so I could confirm you results. You can see it here:

    http://biblewheel.com/gr/englishgematria.htm

    I can confirm all these identities:

    1 Thess 5:23 (o) = 1559
    Our Lord Jesus Christ (s) = 1559

    1 Thess 5:24 (o) = 468
    The Lord God (s) = 468

    Ist 12 words Genesis 1 (o) = 515
    Jesus (s) = 515

    Words 13 to 18 Genesis 1 (o) = 391
    Second Coming (s) = 391

    But when I looked at the last 14 words of Malachi I got these four values:

    "their parents; or else I will come and strike the land with total destruction"
    (o) = 769
    (s) = 4810
    (r) = 292
    (c) = 5871

    Whereas "The Second Coming" gives these four values:
    (o) = 154
    (s) = 604
    (r) = 73
    (c) = 831

    So I am at a loss. How did you come to the conclusion that the ordinal value of the last 14 words of Malachi was equal to the standard value of "The Second Coming?"

    I had the same problem with the first 14 words of Matthew.

    "This is the genealogy of Jesus the Messiah the son of David, the son"
    (o) = 633
    (s) = 3891
    (r) = 246
    (c) = 4770

    Neither of those examples work for me. Did I make a mistake or misunderstand you?


    Thanks!

    Richard

    ETA: AHA! I found the problem. THERE ARE DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF THE NIV! I used the text found here:

    http://www.biblegateway.com/versions...ion-NIV-Bible/

    What text are you using?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,506
    Hey there Bill,

    The NIV is constantly changing. Here's what they say on their official site:
    From its inception in the 1960ís, the team behind the NIV has recognized that Bible translation is a never-finished work. As more and more information becomes available about the biblical world and biblical languages, and as English usage develops and changes, the NIV also needs to change to maintain and strengthen its focus on transparency to the original text and ease of understanding for readers. Under the terms of the NIV charter, the CBT meets every year to monitor these changes and to reflect them in periodic updates to the text. The 2011 update is the latest fruit of this process.
    This sure throws a wrench in your work, don't it? I mean, it's bad enough that your work depends entirely upon one modern translation, but now we see that some aspects of the "NIV code" have disappeared completely in their latest update! Talk about building a house on "shifting sand" ...

    All the best,

    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  10. #30
    [QUOTE}So lay it on me bro! What is the "Big Picture" that emerges from all the synchronicities that you have experienced?
    [/QUOTE]

    Just finishing off my posting from yesterday. This is the biggest question of all and although I have been priveleged to have received a lot of information, I'm so close to it all and it's all happened so recently that it's difficult to get outside of myself to get an overview. I'll understand it all much better in twenty years time (if I live that long) and so I feel that I'm not really fit to answer your question. I just did my job, which was to crack the New Bible Code and put the revelations it contains out there. As to what it means it's up to people to decide that for themselves, or if it means anything at all. Part of the problem I've had in telling people about the code is speaking about it in a language they could understand. I've tried various approaches in the past - mainly Christian and Jungian - but none give a easy ascent to the summit. In the end I used Christian language for the book, because the code itself is given in Christian terms. For a long time I gravitated towards a Jungian approach and thought that the Second Coming and the manifestation of the 'archetype of the apocalypse' were one and the same thing. The archetype of the apocalypse according to Jungians is now constellating within the human psyche and has apparently been emerging for some time now into the world around us. Here's a short article about it in case it's new to you (although I suspect it isn't):

    http://www.cgjungpage.org/index.php?...=617&Itemid=40

    I originally thought I had been caught up in this process - I was a node or channel through which a small part of the archetype had constellated - and still do to some extent. In 2010 I wrote an article on the central part of the code for Daniel Pinchbeck's Reality Sandwich magazine, in which I explained the code in Jungian terms

    http://www.realitysandwich.com/911_cube

    But I now reject this model, attractive though it is, as anything more than a partial explanation, because I had experiences that fit perfectly into this model but others, such as the manifestation of the key, for instance, that cannot be accommodated by it. I once had an extraordinary encounter with a crow (recounted in the book) which had synchronistic elements but which couldn't have happened unless the crow had been temporarily possessed by some kind of force. I also have been contacted by flesh-and-blood people who obviously knew what I was doing and who passed on lessons to me. I was to think of them as angels. That's more than synchronicity.

    For this and other reasons I now think of the code and the event it explains more in Christian terms, because I think this model is closer to the truth than the Jungian one. The entire Bible is filled with imagery that the code relates to 9/11 - from the Tower of Babel over the first 9 verses of Genesis 11, to the destruction of the two witnesses in Revelation 11 and many, many other stories - I'm still finding them in fact. So I think that 9/11 was at the centre of a huge drama created to fulfil Christian (and Muslim) expectations of a returning Messiah. The return was accomplished in several ways, which I detail in my book. But ultimately I believe that the Second Coming (put in Christian terms) was and is a fundamental change in our relationship with God. He has invaded our realm, puncturing the defenses we have erected against him and pouring through the gaps to bring light into our lives and healing to our fractured world.
    Last edited by thebluetriangle; 01-21-2012 at 02:14 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •