Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sound the Center of all Matter!?!

I recently heard a statement that was given as scientific fact, but with no frame of reference to check it. The statement was this (or something very close to this). "Science has recently discovered that at the center of protons and neutrons (the smallest particles of matter) is sound."

This "fact" makes sense to me, given the creation story of the Bible. The idea that God's voice is contained in every smallest particle of matter would even seem to make good Biblical sense.....God is in all, through all, etc. In short, I don't really have a problem with this statement, but I would really like to be able to back it up......at least in my own mind.......with some sort of report that says that "science" really has discovered this!

Problem is, I'm not very good at finding info on the internet! So, I'm hoping that perhaps one of you has
    a)heard this and can shed some light, or
    b)is interested enough and has the requisite skills to ferret out the study/article, etc.

Meanwhile, I'm still looking in my clumsy, hit or miss sort of way, and I'll report any info that I can discover on my own. (Now where is that damsel in distress smiley?????)

Regina
    AKA Jeweledpastor

Hi Regina,

Your post last night about how spoke 20 relates to you is very interesting. After I read it, it came to me that back in 1986 or '87 God laid the book of Haggai on me, and I've never been able to shake it. (Not that I've wanted to on purpose!) But as I looked at spoke 15, where Haggai resides, I noticed some things that ring a bell in my life. Like the letter Samek, the 15th letter. It seems that I've heard that name echoing through my mind for a long time, and it's like a "deja vu". It will be interesting to delve into it further to see what comes about.

And speaking of ringing, I searched for your question about sounds and vibrations, etc., and it came right up! Aparently it's not a fact, but a theory, much like the theory of relativity, but it makes alot of sense. I'll put the web site in here so you can read it. If this is true, it made me wonder that praise and thanks to God might re-align vibrational patterns in small ways perhaps making our lives closer to His perfect life, and therefore bringing about a certain amount of correctness to our lives, which in some cases could possibly cause our bodies and minds to align with God's perfection possibly bringing healing, peace, joy, etc. Or maybe praise vibrations help us to get in sinc (so to speak) with God's perfection. The Word talks SOO much about praise and thanksgiving, and it's benefits. This subject could be very interesting.
    Well, here it is: http://www.practicalspirituality.inf...ion-part1.html

God bless! Don

By the way,

In this article I marked for you, look at the photos of sound. Especially you Richard. I wonder that a certain sound would make a picture resembling the Bible Wheel?!

WOW, thanks for that link, Trumpet! It was very informative, and the pictures were indeed lovely.

This brings me to another thing that I heard, which is that there has been some research that shows how new pathways in the brain have been formed in response to the reading of scripture. The research also suggests that spoken scripture in Hebrew is particularly effective. The ministry that uses this teaching...the one I heard this from...is run by a man named Paul Hegstrom. His story is a very interesting one. I will see if I can get the link for his website. More later, and thanks for your input on this, Trumpet. (Given the nature of the discussion, I'm loving your screen name!!!!)

Regina
    AKA Jeweledpastor

earthquake rose

Hello All...Facinating topic! You have no doubt all seen this, but thought I would send it in case there are some who haven't. It is a sesmic pattern made in sand, by the Washington earthquake on Feb. 28th, 2001.
    http://www.earthquakerose.com/

Hi folks!

My internet is back on, so I should be able to catch up. There are many interesting conversations going on right now.

I checked out the "Earthquake Rose" and the pictures are quite beautiful. Here is one:

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    By the way,

In this article I marked for you, look at the photos of sound. Especially you Richard. I wonder that a certain sound would make a picture resembling the Bible Wheel?!
    Hey there Trumpet,

I don't know if their could be patterns exactly like the Bible Wheel because most of them seem to have complete rotational symmetry, meaning that there is an angle ang < 360 such that the image remains invariant when rotated by ang. Here are some pics of the relation between circles and diameters and frequency I found here:

And on a more aesthetic note we have these patterns appearing in vibrating coffee cups (its how they look when I hold them after drinking 30 lattes) ...

This whole topic looks very interesting. I'll comment more as I find time.

Richard
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by jeweledpastor View Post
    I recently heard a statement that was given as scientific fact, but with no frame of reference to check it. The statement was this (or something very close to this). "Science has recently discovered that at the center of protons and neutrons (the smallest particles of matter) is sound."

This "fact" makes sense to me, given the creation story of the Bible. The idea that God's voice is contained in every smallest particle of matter would even seem to make good Biblical sense.....God is in all, through all, etc. In short, I don't really have a problem with this statement, but I would really like to be able to back it up......at least in my own mind.......with some sort of report that says that "science" really has discovered this!

Problem is, I'm not very good at finding info on the internet! So, I'm hoping that perhaps one of you has
    a)heard this and can shed some light, or
    b)is interested enough and has the requisite skills to ferret out the study/article, etc.

Meanwhile, I'm still looking in my clumsy, hit or miss sort of way, and I'll report any info that I can discover on my own. (Now where is that damsel in distress smiley?????)

Regina
    AKA Jeweledpastor

Nikola Tesla spoke about this ... if you haven't, you should read what this Christian scientist accomplished using this knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
    Nikola Tesla spoke about this ... if you haven't, you should read what this Christian scientist accomplished using this knowledge
    Is there a good online source where I could learn about him? I didn't know he was a Christian.

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Is there a good online source where I could learn about him? I didn't know he was a Christian.

Tesla was a Christian who studied and respected other religions. He has stated categorically at several points in his life that he was a Christian. IF Jesus was The light of the world, who then would bring light to the world ? ... a Jew ? a Muslim ? a Hindu ? an atheist ? It could only have been a Christian.

Lots of info on Tesla on the internet ... nothing in the schools or textbooks.

Youtube has many videos on Tesla ... here's a link to 1 of 4 parts.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTiiblwwLPk

Thread Information