Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 59
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    1,163

    News on Higgs Boson..God Particle...Tuesday night

    Stay tuned for news on the "God Particle" (higgs boson) tommorow night at 8pm
    http://lightyears.blogs.cnn.com/2011...cus/?hpt=hp_c2

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,337
    Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    Stay tuned for news on the "God Particle" (higgs boson) tommorow night at 8pm
    http://lightyears.blogs.cnn.com/2011...cus/?hpt=hp_c2
    That looks very interesting! But it doesn't have anything to do with God actually. They just call it that because it's the last piece in the puzzle of fundamental particle physics. See here.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    1,163
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    That looks very interesting! But it doesn't have anything to do with God actually. They just call it that because it's the last piece in the puzzle of fundamental particle physics. See here.
    I was aware they use it as a metaphor....but....put it this way, if you've read all of the Deuteronomy 29:29 thread, call it what you will....."it's" speaking to us loud and clear, in subtlety and wit, "it" has a wonderful sense of humor in how "it" put together the universe...(gotta love the ejection of that insatiable mass-muncher! oh! and that comet!) "it" is bringing us Joy unspeakable, Unity, Love, Hope and Assurance, revelation on revelation all woven together and woven through the intimate details of our lives! Whatever "it" is....well.....there isn't much more than that! Call it what you will....

    Love the 17 mile circuit of the CERN collider! Fits in so perfectly with today's proceeding word and confirmation on the circuit!. (gosh..and yesterday's too!) And...how much you want to bet, tommorow's "news" will be related to some theme we've been discussing?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    1,163

    'ENRY 'IGGINS

    That little "God Particle" has been singing songs all week. This morning "it" seems stuck on songs from My Fair Lady and "'enry 'iggins".

    I am convinced that the announcement tonight on the "God Particle" is going to express something about the theme on the Deuteronomy 29:29 thread....simply because we had such an amazing "sign" (heh...COINincidence) on the "integrated circuit" that tied the whole thread together. (along with the number 17...and the collider is a 17 mile circuit) http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/show...my-29-29/page2

    Looked up the name "Higgs Boson"....which makes me even more convinced. "Higgs" comes from "Higgins"...and means viking or norse (NORTH) SEAman (as in the white sea horse, water elephant..hippo...the SEA of Galilee(circuit)

    "Boson" is from Boatswain....an unlicensed seaman of the deck department of a merchant ship. Bat(boat) Swain(young man...a retainer or SERVANT)

    The theme on the thread also involved the USS Cole...which was pierced in its side , killing 17 sailors.

    As this is ALL expressing "victory" now.... I have the niggle(nah...more than a niggle...a HIGGle; that's the merger of a giggle and one-mother-of-a-niggle)...tonights discovery is going to tie in the whole theme...of the TWO who become ONE....those Christ "Twins".

    lalalalalalalalalalJust you wait 'Enry 'Iggins just you wait....! lalalalalalalalal

    Remember 'enry was trying to get her to pronounce her "H' and she kept dropping them ?(kinda like you teaching me physics...)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUQpoyfbWJ0
    Last edited by kathryn; 12-13-2011 at 07:54 AM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,298
    The Bible Wheel found the God particle...

    Name:  15105923_400x240.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  36.8 KB
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

    To know oneself is to know the universe...


    Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

    Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

    Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    ********************************
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    1,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    The Bible Wheel found the God particle...

    Name:  15105923_400x240.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  36.8 KB
    lalalalalala I could have DANCED all night lalalalal!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    1,163

    the BLOOMIN ASS!

    Oh my! About that SEAhorse...white horse/hippo!:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyW0q...eature=related

    ps..they cut the "move yer bloomin ass" scene....but it's still loverly!
    Last edited by kathryn; 12-13-2011 at 08:13 AM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    1,163

    PASSION !

    The Creation expresses the PASSIONATE and EXTRAVAGANT nature of the Creator....the beauty and diversity of every snowflake...the daily flinging and splashing of color across the sky at dawn and dusk......a moving, changing wonder, unique from each vantage point on earth, and every second changing, moving, colors merging forming new colors...etc!

    His MYSTERY of His relationship with the church is given in type, as act of physical intercourse...and yet we never hear a preacher go into the intimate details of this type. There is a LONGING and PASSION in this, a crying of His Word made Flesh in all creation....for us to KNOW Him (and our True identity in and through Him...He , in and through us)!

    No wonder He gave the curse of the written Logos when they "exchanged the Truth of God (in the things that were PLAINLY seen ) for a Lie!

    The uptight/blase'/apathetic/dull/snotty attitude of the "upper class", stifling the passion ...in essence BURYING it....would be "heart-breaking" in comparison to that longing and passion for consummation..the "race" of the white horse(s). We've had our nose in the written Logos, trying to find Life...and its been in front of us all along!

    Eliza was expressing His Heart (our True Heart within us) when she loses all control of her inhibitions and reverts back to her true self, as her horse races by...'GET YER BLOOMIN ASS MOVING!"
    Last edited by kathryn; 12-13-2011 at 09:44 AM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,337
    Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    The Creation expresses the PASSIONATE and EXTRAVAGANT nature of the Creator....the beauty and diversity of every snowflake...the daily flinging and splashing of color across the sky at dawn and dusk......a moving, changing wonder, unique from each vantage point on earth, and every second changing, moving, colors merging forming new colors...etc!

    His MYSTERY of His relationship with the church is given in type, as act of physical intercourse...and yet we never hear a preacher go into the intimate details of this type. There is a LONGING and PASSION in this, a crying of His Word made Flesh in all creation....for us to KNOW Him (and our True identity in and through Him...He , in and through us)!

    No wonder He gave the curse of the written Logos when they "exchanged the Truth of God (in the things that were PLAINLY seen ) for a Lie!

    The uptight/blase'/apathetic/dull/snotty attitude of the "upper class", stifling the passion ...in essence BURYING it....would be "heart-breaking" in comparison to that longing and passion for consummation..the "race" of the white horse(s). We've had our nose in the written Logos, trying to find Life...and its been in front of us all along!

    Eliza was expressing His Heart (our True Heart within us) when she loses all control of her inhibitions and reverts back to her true self, as her horse races by...'GET YER BLOOMIN ASS MOVING!"
    You preach it sister! <== a hairy sister - I've seen a few down here in San Francisco!

    You are speaking Divine Truth.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    1,163

    that Hairy, Twisted SISTAH

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    You preach it sister! <== a hairy sister - I've seen a few down here in San Francisco!

    You are speaking Divine Truth.
    Hairy sister...let me count the ways! This has been so all engrossing the past week...alas....I might soon be able to braid my pits...my legs...well...need I say more!

    Here comes another down the pike!....llalalalal give me a head of hair...long beautiful hair lala

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8ZBX...eature=related (this one is better than one I first put in:-)
    Last edited by kathryn; 12-13-2011 at 10:12 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •