Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

KING TIDE...speaking of WAVES

My sister sent me this from Victoria (Victory...17). As we are witnessing the formation of the WAVE sheaf offering...this is very interesting. This King Tide is to occur tommorow, the 22nd. The Pacific is symbolic of Shiloh. It means Peace/Tranquility and is surrounded by the "ring of fire". (wall of the New Jerusalem. It is also the signet ring/bracelets etc. Its "twin" is the Sea of Tranquility on the Moon, where the Apollo 11 mission landed. (a treasure trove of prophetic insight)

Zec 2:5 For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.

http://www.timescolonist.com/technol...795/story.html
    Last edited by kathryn; 12-21-2011 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    My sister sent me this from Victoria (Victory...17). As we are witnessing the formation of the WAVE sheaf offering...this is very interesting. This King Tide is to occur tommorow, the 22nd. The Pacific is symbolic of Shiloh. It means Peace/Tranquility and is surrounded by the "ring of fire". (wall of the New Jerusalem. It is also the signet ring/bracelets etc. Its "twin" is the Sea of Tranquility on the Moon, where the Apollo 11 mission landed. (a treasure trove of prophetic insight)

Zec 2:5 For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.

http://www.timescolonist.com/technol...795/story.html
    What makes you think 17 = Victory?

And why should the Pacific Ocean be thought to represent Shiloh? The ocean is not really "pacific" - that's just a name some people gave it.

And why don't we think of Jerusalem as an inflamed hemorrhoid if it is surrounded by a "ring of fire?"
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post

And why should the Pacific Ocean be thought to represent Shiloh? The ocean is not really "pacific" - that's just a name some people gave it. It's a Dumbo thing

And why don't we think of Jerusalem as an inflamed hemorrhoid if it is surrounded by a "ring of fire?"
    It's that old two-sided coin again. Have a look at the 5th chapter of 1st Samuel. It describes the old "stump" of that tail. And...remember the emerods?

1Sa 5:6 But the hand of the LORD was heavy upon them of Ashdod, and he destroyed them, and smote them with emerods even Ashdod and the coasts thereof.
    Last edited by kathryn; 12-21-2011 at 08:51 AM.

And why should the Pacific Ocean be thought to represent Shiloh? The ocean is not really "pacific" - that's just a name some people gave it. It's a Dumbo thing

It's that old two-sided coin again. Have a look at the 5th chapter of 1st Samuel. It describes the old "stump" of that tail. And...remember the emerods?

1Sa 5:6 But the hand of the LORD was heavy upon them of Ashdod, and he destroyed them, and smote them with emerods even Ashdod and the coasts thereof.
    I don't see why you would say "It's a Dumbo thing." That minimizes the significance of "Dumbo" into a meaningless arbitrary thing - and that was my point. If we just make random associations between everything, then nothing has any meaning.

The "Pacific ocean" is not related to "Shiloh." The "ring of fire" refers to places where tectonic plates meet - it has nothing to do with the Lord being a "wall of fire" around Jerusalem. I don't think you understand the necessity of MENTAL DISCIPLINE if we are to make real advances in knowledge, as opposed to merely babbling incoherently. I am seeking intelligent insights that correspond to reality. Your kind of "free association" can be very helpful to open new territory, but if over-indulged it is indistinguishable from meaningless gibberish that will ultimately prove worse than worthless because it clogs the channel and inhibits true progress towards insight and understanding.

This is why all advanced studies are known as "DISCIPLINES." We need to have some mental discipline if we are to make any meaningful progress towards real understanding.

All the best to you my friend. Thank you for your patience with my "persnickerty" ways.

Richard

PS: I'd still like to know why you think that 17 = Victory.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

VICTORY

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    I don't see why you would say "It's a Dumbo thing." That minimizes the significance of "Dumbo" into a meaningless arbitrary thing - and that was my point. If we just make random associations between everything, then nothing has any meaning.

The "Pacific ocean" is not related to "Shiloh." The "ring of fire" refers to places where tectonic plates meet - it has nothing to do with the Lord being a "wall of fire" around Jerusalem. I don't think you understand the necessity of MENTAL DISCIPLINE if we are to make real advances in knowledge, as opposed to merely babbling incoherently. I am seeking intelligent insights that correspond to reality. Your kind of "free association" can be very helpful to open new territory, but if over-indulged it is indistinguishable from meaningless gibberish that will ultimately prove worse than worthless because it clogs the channel and inhibits true progress towards insight and understanding.

This is why all advanced studies are known as "DISCIPLINES." We need to have some mental discipline if we are to make any meaningful progress towards real understanding.

All the best to you my friend. Thank you for your patience with my "persnickerty" ways.

Richard

PS: I'd still like to know why you think that 17 = Victory.
    I'm just going to leave this all in your very capable hands now Richard. That Dumbo bracelet isn't on your hand for just decoration
    As for the 17 and victory...here's a little overview of the 17, which you will recognize when you see it. http://gods-kingdom-ministries.org/C...er.cfm?CID=260
    Last edited by kathryn; 12-21-2011 at 09:42 AM.

I'm just going to leave this all in your very capable hands now Richard. That Dumbo bracelet isn't on your hand for just decoration
    As for the 17 and victory...here's a little overview of the 17, which you will recognize when you see it. http://gods-kingdom-ministries.org/C...er.cfm?CID=260
    Yeah, I love my bracelet. It's very strange how vibrant and meaningful the Dumbo Dream is to me now. It was dormant for a long time till RC Christian showed up and we had some striking synchronicities and I finally felt it was time to share the dream. It has a new sense about it - it's like a personal mantra received from my own subconscious mind. The sound of Dahm - Bo feels like a huge elephant foot stomping with a big thud DUMMMM ... that then sends rings vibrating outward BO.... It's a very deep meditation, makes me feel connected with something very foundational. Like it settles my heart in Reality and opens my mind to a field of ancient memory.

As for the article - thanks! That's pretty much what I thought. The numerical interpretations Dr. Jones uses are pretty much identical to those of Ed Vallowe, which are based on some pretty weak logic and which misses some very important facts. For example, they both say that 16 is the number of "Love" whereas the true Biblical number of love is 13 because 13 = AHBH (LOVE) = EChD (UNITY) and this manifests in the "Love chapter" consisting of 13 verses in chapter 13 of 1 Corinthians in which the final verse is divided into 3 and 1 (now abides faith, hope, love, the greatest is love). And what do they think the number 13 signifies? Rebellion and Depravity! We see similar errors throughout their interpretation of numbers in the Bible. Jones did pretty well with the first ten digits, but after that I see little validity in his interpretations. As for the number 17, I'd have to give that more thought before coming to a conclusion.

But now let me ask you this - why do you just accept what is stated by some individual about the meaning of numbers? How do you know if they are right or wrong? What do you think is the meaning of the Number 13 in the Bible?

Check out my blog site

More on Tim...

Hi BWF friends...it's been a few weeks since I've posted...have missed our conversations, and plan on jumping back in real soon, but have had to take care of some other things. However, just had to add some things to this conversation. This is actually taken from Dr. Stephen Jones' weblog--he is also seeing Tebow as a "sign" --

First entry is on the day of the game between Broncos and Patriots:

Dr. Jones' Entry from 01/14/2012

Football Signs of the Times

It appears that in recent weeks Tim Tebow's Christianity has become an issue with the secularists, talk show hosts, and Saturday Night Live. For some reason they feel it necessary to poke fun at him. Fortunately, he is a Christian and not a Muslim, otherwise, there would be hell to pay.

Now even the witches of Salem, Massachusetts are doing their part by supporting Tom Brady of the New England Patriots.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...214543161.html

I take hexes and curses seriously, of course, because I understand and respect spiritual power and warfare. Take a moment and pray for Tebow's protection and for the perfect will of God to be done without interference.

This being a Passover season, though, it occurs to me that we might see a Passover lamb sacrificed at the hands of the wicked. If so, you can be sure that it will all turn out for good. We could argue either way for the outcome of the coming game, but in the end, we will just have to watch and see what happens.

It's just that the entry of the witches into the fray is turning this game into some kind of serious sign of the times.

SECOND ENTRY, DAY FOLLOWING GAME:

01/15/2012

Passover sign fulfilled, watch for resurrection signs ahead

Last evening, the New England Patriots beat the Denver Broncos (and Tim Tebow) by a score of 45-10. The score was never even close. Tom Brady was at his best; Tim Tebow, it seems couldn't do much at all.

The fact that it occurred on the night of the 14th of January made this a Passover watch date, and I wondered if we might see a Passover lamb here. "Tebow" is T-bow, or a Crossbow, and it looked to me like God was setting him up to be crucified as a Passover lamb.

That is what I meant when I wrote yesterday in "Football Signs,"

This being a Passover season, though, it occurs to me that we might see a Passover lamb sacrificed at the hands of the wicked. If so, you can be sure that it will all turn out for good.

The sign implies, then, that we should watch for a resurrection sign either on the third day (Monday) or, more likely, next Sunday, which corresponds to the wave-sheaf offering after Passover.

Denver scored 10 points. Ten is the number of the Law, by which Christ was crucified. Recall that Aslan was killed by witchcraft in operation on the stone Table (of the law).

Years ago when Denver won two Superbowl titles under John Elway, we took note that their mascot, Thunder, was a type of the White Horse in Revelation 19. In other words, it had to do with the second coming of Christ--not the first, when He rode into Jerusalem on an ass. Tebow, the Crossbow, seems to be pictured in Rev. 6:2, the one coming on a white horse carrying a bow. He comes to conquer. Hence, when we picture him as a type of Christ, first being crucified, and then conquering death by resurrection, he appears to be playing this role quite well.

The first coming of Christ, as you all know, was to play the role of Judah, the dead lion, lying down all bloodied, as pictured in Gen. 49:9. The second coming of Christ is to play the role of Joseph, the inheritor of the birthright. Judah gives way to Joseph, as Gen. 49:10 indicates: "The Scepter shall not depart from Judah... until Shiloh comes." Shiloh later was a town in the tribe of Ephraim, son of Joseph. Likewise, Joseph's dreams indicated that all the brothers, including Judah, would eventually bow down to him.

So the score of 45-10 is also significant. 45 has to do with inheritance, and 10 is the law. Christ dies on the tables of the law, but the issue is His Inheritance. In His first appearance, the portion of His inheritance that was disputed was His throne rights through Judah and David. In the second coming, the dispute is over the birthright and the birthright name, "Israel." This comes through Joseph, whose robe was dipped in blood (Rev. 19:13).

It looks like our January Passover (1l/14) is marking the sign of what has been happening already for many years--the usurping of Joseph's birthright--all played out in a normal football game on the surface, where the players are totally unaware of how they are prophesying. If this is how we are to take it, then the news is good. We ought to see resurrection signs shortly and in the coming year.

This is, after all, the Year of the Awakening.

Just had to share this...it is still all tied in to much of our discussions on this forum.

Last edited by debz; 01-16-2012 at 05:44 PM.
    He made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His kind intention which He purposed in Him with a view to an administration suitable to the fullness of the times, that is, the summing up of all things in Christ, things in the heavens and things on the earth. Eph 1:9-10

Thread Information