Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

1 2 3 1 2 3

1 2 3 and 123...(you caught that Bob, yes? It's your birthday...and Logan's...123 0) Shaaaaaaal we DANCE!?

So he lost one stupid game! He's still the winning machine. Here's a great auto-tuned tribute to TT:

• Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

video....

Bwahahaha! That's funny!

And yes, it is too bad they lost...but it doesn't detract from the overall "message" in him that I see. IMO it's actually very revealing that they lost to the "PATRIOTS," and especially because they scored early in the game, instead of their usual "4th Quarter/overtime" comeback. "Patriots" are what many "right-wing-Christians" are...they are "still" shutting down the remnant/overcomers because they are "dominating" the "Christian scene..." and not recognizing what they represent. The "old order" always persecutes the "new" when it is first arising... If the "remnant" tries to "beat" the "patriots" too early in the game, they will also be defeated.

Just my thoughts...
    He made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His kind intention which He purposed in Him with a view to an administration suitable to the fullness of the times, that is, the summing up of all things in Christ, things in the heavens and things on the earth. Eph 1:9-10

Quote Originally Posted by debz View Post
    Bwahahaha! That's funny!

And yes, it is too bad they lost...but it doesn't detract from the overall "message" in him that I see. IMO it's actually very revealing that they lost to the "PATRIOTS," and especially because they scored early in the game, instead of their usual "4th Quarter/overtime" comeback. "Patriots" are what many "right-wing-Christians" are...they are "still" shutting down the remnant/overcomers because they are "dominating" the "Christian scene..." and not recognizing what they represent. The "old order" always persecutes the "new" when it is first arising... If the "remnant" tries to "beat" the "patriots" too early in the game, they will also be defeated.

Just my thoughts...
    They are also very patriotic in their defense of God...or rather their faulty perception of who they think He is. (So Holy He has to send His disobedient children to Hell to burn for eternity. So Holy, His written Word can't be challenged. So Holy, those born a way that doesn't seem to conform to this Holiness, must also roast for eternity as " brute beasts" etcetera etcetera.

Won't they be surprised when they find out "who" they've been so patriotic to! There will be lots of weeping and gnashing of teeth! But...it's ALL GOOD! We're all on the winning team in the big picture. (as soon as that little "tail" has been thoroughly consumed in our "Baptism of Fire" . ) COME out of Hell's Kitchen Martha...and sit at Jesus' feet! There's Love/Joy everlasting!)
    Last edited by kathryn; 12-20-2011 at 07:32 AM.

COMET LOVEJOY BECOMES MERRY AND BRIGHT..DEC. 20

Today is the first day of the Feast of Lights. Comet LoveJoy continues to witness as the Word made Flesh in Creation!

http://www.universetoday.com/91957/s...ry-and-bright/

the 24th of Kislev

Today is the 24th of Kislev: FROM THIS DAY FORWARD I WILL BLESS YOU! No more losses!

Hag 2:18 Consider now from this day and upward, from the four and twentieth day of the ninth month, even from the day that the foundation of the LORD'S temple was laid, consider it. 3937
    Hag 2:19 Is the seed yet in the barn? yea, as yet the vine, and the fig tree, and the pomegranate, and the olive tree, hath not brought forth: from this day will I bless you. 2976
    Hag 2:20 And again the word of the LORD came unto Haggai in the four and twentieth day of the month, saying, 2594
    Hag 2:21 Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying, I will shake the heavens and the earth; 3482
    Hag 2:22 And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen; and I will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horses and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his brother. 4882
    Hag 2:23 In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, will I take thee, O Zerubbabel, my servant, the son of Shealtiel, saith the LORD, and will make thee as a signet: for I have chosen thee, saith the LORD of hosts. 4626
    Last edited by kathryn; 12-20-2011 at 08:13 AM.

The Sun coming forth from His Tabernacle

I just wanted to mention that Comet LoveJoy was first seen from the twilight of the 20th in New Zealand...close to where the Sun first rises from its "Tabernacle" on Earth.
    http://spaceweather.com/

Psa 19:4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,
    Last edited by kathryn; 12-20-2011 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    I just wanted to mention that Comet LoveJoy was first seen from the twilight of the 20th in New Zealand...close to where the Sun first rises from its "Tabernacle" on Earth.
    http://spaceweather.com/

Psa 19:4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,
    That's awesome! I like NASA's headline, too: "Comet Lovejoy Plunges into the Sun and Survives"
    He made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His kind intention which He purposed in Him with a view to an administration suitable to the fullness of the times, that is, the summing up of all things in Christ, things in the heavens and things on the earth. Eph 1:9-10

Comet LoveJoy...RISING

The earliest sighting for Comet LoveJoy , from the 22nd of December in New Zealand, ( before the break of Dawn of the 21st in N.America) has it fading, but RISING in the sky.
    The church, in the refining process, is seen in the two loaves of "leavened" bread, which was placed in the OVEN(Hell's Kitchen) to Rise. Nothing but UP from here!

http://astroblogger.blogspot.com/201...joys-tail.html

Lev. 23:17: Ye shall bring out of your habitations two wave loaves of two tenth deals; they shall be of fine flour; they shall be baken with leaven;
    they are the firstfruits unto the Lord
    Last edited by kathryn; 12-21-2011 at 07:49 AM.

Keep your eye on the dates (they are expressing ONE day on earth with the rising of the sun) , ie: 22/21 = 43. http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/gr_43.asp
    Tommorow will be 23 and 22....45. 45 is 9 (BO) http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/gr_9.asp x 5 (Grace-bow/COME)

These are all expressing the numerical weight (gematria) of what is happening in the Spirit realm through the Word made Flesh in Creation. When these signs in the heavenlies occur, there is not one detail that is wasted.
    Last edited by kathryn; 12-21-2011 at 07:58 AM.

Thread Information