Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    800
    Hi Kathryn and Rose and anyone else who wanders here,

    Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    Hi All, Bob...I am the same way...and as you say, it is finding the middle ground (or pillar), where the integration occurs. This is the whole concept of the "midst"...in typology; the midst of the Jordan where the ark rests and where we return to, to pick up the "12 stones", the midst of the candlesticks etc. John's revelation of Jesus Christ on Patmos (my dying) BEGINS when he sees Christ in the midst of the candlesticks. (or the heart/core of the Bride/Body)

    Our midst is where our imagination resides, which must be cleansed . As we receive revelation or rhema, it witnesses to our subconcious mind and the double witness of the two (heart/mind/Spirit) brings integration to the imagination. It's a long process that speeds up as we gain in understanding. It's like a plug in a drainpipe ; after awhile, the force and amount of the water, which has been slowly eroding away the clog, becomes greater and greater...until our imagination becomes fully intergrated. (the light has moved through the "pieces":-)

    It is the Word (rhema) as the double edged sword, that separates the realm of division in the soul, from the realm of Spirit (lower waters from upper waters), in order that full integration of the two can occur.


    Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

    We become the hands and feet of God, when the midst or marrow is producing Life and the joints can move in unison with the Life. Bending the knee is simply coming into full agreement with our "marrow". The cubit is measured from the elbow to the hand...etc.
    Hi Kathryn,

    Data from Strong's Concordance
    KJV Hebrew Strong's # Value
    And it came to pass, that, when the sun שמש H8121 shemesh 640
    went down, בוא H0935 bow' 9
    and it was dark, עלטה H5939 `alatah 114
    behold a smoking עשן H6227 `ashan 420
    furnace, תנור H8574 tannuwr 656
    and a burning אש H0784 'esh 301
    lamp לפיד H3940 lappiyd 124
    that passed עבר H5674 `abar 272
    between בין H0996 beyn 62
    those pieces. גזר H1506 gezer 210

    Ge 15:7 And he said unto him, I am the LORD that brought thee out of Ur of the Chaldees, to give thee this land to inherit it.

    This can be looked at at two diferent levels. Ur of the Chaldees is Yesod the "light of the Magicians" It is also the emotional plane, where most people think from. Yesod, Hod And Netzach.
    So, in one sense it can apply to someone caught up in the "Occult Jungle" Nature magic, pychism, etc.
    But on another level it is all of us. We are born into this world and our viewpoints are pretty much laid out for us through Culture and beliefs and family, etc. It is an unconscious indoctrination we all go through.
    To break through from that is to escape the "Black Magicians" as don Juan called it. They are everyone we come into contact with.
    That was the beginning of Abram's Journey, to break free of this way of thinking that everyone shares.


    Ge 15:8 And he said, Lord GOD, whereby shall I know that I shall inherit it?
    Ge 15:9 And he said unto him, Take me an heifer of three years old, and a she goat of three years old, and a ram of three years old, and a turtledove, and a young pigeon.
    Ge 15:10 And he took unto him all these, and divided them in the midst, and laid each piece one against another: but the birds divided he not.

    This is a side to side split with a vertical line going down the middle.
    Three mirror images of three animals Ram on top, then She Goat and then the Heifer at the bottom.


    Ge 15:13 And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;
    Ge 15:14 And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.
    Ge 15:15 And thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace; thou shalt be buried in a good old age.
    Ge 15:16 But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.
    Ge 15:17 And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces.

    So, the lamp goes from top to bottom between the pieces. Not side to side.
    This is the tree of Life.

    Ge 15:18 In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
    Ge 15:19 The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites,
    Ge 15:20 And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims,
    Ge 15:21 And the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.

    It is interesting that the word "between" is Beth,Yod, Nun.
    The flame (Yod) in the midst of the Son,(Beth Nun),... which is Jesus and Us because this whole chapter is about the promise of inheritance.

    Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
    Yes, this is the way I understand it. The Sword is a horizontal cut, so to speak. Dividing the soul from spirit is a discernment of what is coming from above and what is coming from below.

    If everyone you know agrees on the same things then you have to step outside of the situation to even understand that you are caught up in something. We have to remove ourselves (or be removed) in order to see the situation.
    This applies on every level, physical, emotional and spiritual.
    The lamp coming down from above allows us to see our situation from a "Higher Perspective."
    Now we can see where people are caught and at which places, because we were too.

    This is the dividing soul from spirit and this is why when the word of God comes to a church, for example, the church splits in two. It is a horizonal cut and the pieces are one above another.

    That is how I see it anyway.

    Bob
    Last edited by Bob May; 12-17-2011 at 11:46 AM.
    Harry Potter,.. "Is this all happening in my head, or is it real?"
    Professor Dumbledor,.. "Of course it's all happening in your head. What makes you think that means it isn't real?"

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    800
    Quote Originally Posted by debz View Post
    Hi Bob, Kathryn, and all...

    Just adding another witness to the theme... Bob pointed out that 34 is power and "he revealeth" ... In the N.T. power (dunamis) almost always adds to "555" ...and dunameos adds to 1500 (another multiple of 15). "He revealeth" also related to the 555 message because "secrets revealed"/having revelatory sight all part of it.

    Still tying all these themes together that we're looking at... "perfection," "consummation," etc.

    Deb
    Hi Deb,
    I don't know if you saw it, but this is another piece of evidence that helped me.



    The 14 generations when added up 1+4=5
    So, each of the 14 generations add to 5. Hence 555, from Abraham to Christ.
    This points to three baptisms.
    Each changes our viewpoints or awareness.

    Our growing from belief in the invisible promises of God, Abraham.
    To the understanding that God does not hold our sins against us (freedom from the law), David who was a man after God's own heart.
    To Christ Cosciousness, "I and the Father are one."

    Interestingly enough, I found the other night that there are only 13 generations (Regenerations) from David to Jesus, even though it plainly states that there are 14.
    That, in my opinion is because it is speaking about US becoming one with Jesus Christ,..So We are the 14th generation, the 42nd month, and the third 5.
    It is when it becomes real to us that it becomes Reality.

    We are the missing ingredient.
    I think that when we completely give up all that we are the 41 turns to 42 and the 554 turns to 555.
    Might be an interesting thing to look at the meanings to those two numbers. 41 and 554.
    Or, I guess it would be 554.9333
    By the way I just found out that 100 divided by 15 is 6.6666.

    That is what we are missing the Serpent Fire. The third baptism. Fire,.. into which we give up/burn all that we are.

    Bob
    Harry Potter,.. "Is this all happening in my head, or is it real?"
    Professor Dumbledor,.. "Of course it's all happening in your head. What makes you think that means it isn't real?"

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob May View Post
    Hi Rose,
    Sounds a lot like the Qabalah. The tree of life can be applied to our body soul and Spirit.
    There are 4 worlds and a tree in each world.

    On each tree there are three pillars and the right left brain mentalities are manifestations of those pillars.
    Right brain people are very often left handed and artistic which I am.
    Nothing special in that other than there are less of us. When I was a kid many adults tried to stop you from being left handed. But right and left brain people can be complementary rather than opposed on a given issue or problem or project.

    It is the center that is the trick. That is my point in using the stereo viewer as an analogy.
    But then it is not really an analogy at all. It is merely an example of how things work.
    Same principles working throughout all four worlds.
    It sounds like a good book.
    We all should try and approach that middle path/whole brain. I've tried to reach across and develope more of the left brain aspects into my thinking, but with limited success. I always snap back to my original starting point. I like being the way I am, except for the bad stuff, of course. We should alway keep improving.
    I am what I am. And I try rather to shoot for the middle from where I am.

    The whole brain or middle pillar or however you would like to look at it is a quantum leap and it is a gift rather than an attainment in my way of thinking. It is equally accessable to either personality type.

    Thanks for the tip I'll keep that book in mind,
    Bob
    Hi Bob,

    I too am of the artistic type from childhood, though right-handed. I think because women tend to be more right-brain oriented, the left/right hand dominance doesn't matter as much. Women also tend to have a larger Corpus Callosum, which connects both hemispheres of the brain, allowing more natural whole brain function to take place.

    The real key to expanding our consciousness is by total integration of left and right, creating a whole that is greater than the sum of the two parts. The left hemisphere has its strong points and limitations as does the right, but between the two there is no limit to what can be attained. As Buzz Lightyear says "To infinity and beyond!"

    All the best to you my fellow artist,
    Rose
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

    To know oneself is to know the universe...


    Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

    Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

    Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    ********************************
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    800
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob May View Post
    Hi Deb,
    Interestingly enough, I found the other night that there are only 13 generations (Regenerations) from David to Jesus, even though it plainly states that there are 14.
    That, in my opinion is because it is speaking about US becoming one with Jesus Christ,..So We are the 14th generation, the 42nd month, and the third 5.
    It is when it becomes real to us that it becomes Reality.

    We are the missing ingredient.
    I think that when we completely give up all that we are the 41 turns to 42 and the 554 turns to 555.
    Might be an interesting thing to look at the meanings to those two numbers. 41 and 554.
    Or, I guess it would be 554.9333
    By the way I just found out that 100 divided by 15 is 6.6666.

    That is what we are missing the Serpent Fire. The third baptism. Fire,.. into which we give up/burn all that we are.

    Bob
    There it is:

    Strong's Number
    < H3555 >

    keviyah {kev-ee-yaw'} from 03554; TWOT - 961b; n f AV - burning 2; 2 1) burning, branding, branding scar, burn

    (The "branding scar" sounds like it's gonna leave a mark!!!!)

    Gematria: 41


    Strong's Number
    < H1366 >

    gebuwl {gheb-ool'} or (shortened) גבל gebul {gheb-ool'} from 01379; TWOT - 307a; n m AV - border 158, coast 69, bound 5, landmark 4, space 2, limit 1, quarters 1, non translated variant 1; 241 1) border, territory 1a) border 1b) territory (enclosed within boundary) 1c) region, territory (of darkness) (fig.)

    Gematria: 41

    So, we bump our heads on this limit, this border because we are afraid to give up that last piece of us. This last piece will be burned with Fire.

    That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

    Bob
    Last edited by Bob May; 12-17-2011 at 11:15 AM.
    Harry Potter,.. "Is this all happening in my head, or is it real?"
    Professor Dumbledor,.. "Of course it's all happening in your head. What makes you think that means it isn't real?"

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    800
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Hi Bob,

    I too am of the artistic type from childhood, though right-handed. I think because women tend to be more right-brain oriented, the left/right hand dominance doesn't matter as much. Women also tend to have a larger Corpus Callosum, which connects both hemispheres of the brain, allowing more natural whole brain function to take place.

    The real key to expanding our consciousness is by total integration of left and right, creating a whole that is greater than the sum of the two parts. The left hemisphere has its strong points and limitations as does the right, but between the two there is no limit to what can be attained. As Buzz Lightyear says "To infinity and beyond!"

    All the best to you my fellow artist,
    Rose
    Hi Rose,
    You are right about women. My wife just "knows stuff" intuitively. Sometimes she really suprizes me. Yet she is the more detailed and organized of the two of us.
    Just between you and me I couldn't find my own butt with both hands without her.
    And we are all a mixture of the two sides.
    One of my favorite artists is Da Vinci. He practically invented proportion and perspective and showed that they were actually sciences. And his inventions were both intuitive and mathematical.
    I would have liked to spend a day inside of his head. But I would probably just be dissappointed to come back into my own.

    Have a great day,
    Bob
    Harry Potter,.. "Is this all happening in my head, or is it real?"
    Professor Dumbledor,.. "Of course it's all happening in your head. What makes you think that means it isn't real?"

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    800
    Hi all,

    I actually just noticed something that gives more evidence to us being the 14th of the third 14th generation.
    I've been looking at the notes I made on the side of the drawing.



    But if you look in the middle, to the left of the pink line at the top you will see that I had labeled the path as 13 for the path itself and 1 for the Sephirah Kether itself which adds to 14 but also breaks up that third "leg of the race" into 13+1.
    Jesus is One with the Father 13=Unity
    And we are the 1,..One with him.
    So we are in Unity with the One. That is 14.

    Bob
    Last edited by Bob May; 12-17-2011 at 12:00 PM.
    Harry Potter,.. "Is this all happening in my head, or is it real?"
    Professor Dumbledor,.. "Of course it's all happening in your head. What makes you think that means it isn't real?"

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Colorado Mountains
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob May View Post
    There it is:

    Strong's Number
    < H3555 >

    keviyah {kev-ee-yaw'} from 03554; TWOT - 961b; n f AV - burning 2; 2 1) burning, branding, branding scar, burn

    (The "branding scar" sounds like it's gonna leave a mark!!!!)

    Gematria: 41


    Strong's Number
    < H1366 >

    gebuwl {gheb-ool'} or (shortened) גבל gebul {gheb-ool'} from 01379; TWOT - 307a; n m AV - border 158, coast 69, bound 5, landmark 4, space 2, limit 1, quarters 1, non translated variant 1; 241 1) border, territory 1a) border 1b) territory (enclosed within boundary) 1c) region, territory (of darkness) (fig.)

    Gematria: 41

    So, we bump our heads on this limit, this border because we are afraid to give up that last piece of us. This last piece will be burned with Fire.

    That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

    Bob
    Bob-- NICE! And funny it's Strong's # 3555 !

    What comes to mind with this is the passage in Zech on Joshua....how he gets new clothes and a new TURBAN (for his HEAD)....

    Zech 3:2-7
    The Lord said to Satan, "The Lord rebuke you, Satan! Indeed, the Lord who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you! Is this not a brand plucked from the fire?" 3 Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments and standing before the angel. 4 He spoke and said to those who were standing before him, saying, "Remove the filthy garments from him." Again he said to him, "See, I have taken your iniquity away from you and will clothe you with festal robes." 5 Then I said, "Let them put a clean turban on his head." So they put a clean turban on his head and clothed him with garments, while the angel of the Lord was standing by.

    6 And the angel of the Lord admonished Joshua, saying, 7 "Thus says the Lord of hosts, 'If you will walk in My ways and if you will perform My service, then you will also govern My house and also have charge of My courts, and I will grant you free access among these who are standing here.
    NASU

    Did you see the things I posted on the Tebow Thread?? All related, too....and connected with the Dumbo Thread/dreams, etc.
    Last edited by debz; 12-17-2011 at 12:34 PM.
    He made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His kind intention which He purposed in Him with a view to an administration suitable to the fullness of the times, that is, the summing up of all things in Christ, things in the heavens and things on the earth. Eph 1:9-10

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob May View Post
    Hi Rose,
    You are right about women. My wife just "knows stuff" intuitively. Sometimes she really suprizes me. Yet she is the more detailed and organized of the two of us.
    Just between you and me I couldn't find my own butt with both hands without her.
    And we are all a mixture of the two sides.
    One of my favorite artists is Da Vinci. He practically invented proportion and perspective and showed that they were actually sciences. And his inventions were both intuitive and mathematical.
    I would have liked to spend a day inside of his head. But I would probably just be dissappointed to come back into my own.

    Have a great day,
    Bob
    Hi Bob,

    The book: Whole Brain Path to Peace is a fascinating book that I'm sure you would enjoy.

    Rose
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

    To know oneself is to know the universe...


    Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

    Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

    Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    ********************************
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    13,920
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob May View Post
    Yes Deb this is part of it.
    But I think this verse says it even better,..
    Mt 18:9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.
    Mt 18:10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.
    Mt 18:11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.

    "To enter into life with one eye..." I don't think it is possible otherwise.
    So, just on a physical level the 3-D viewer tells us we are living according to ana interpretetion. But on a deeper level Jesus is saying that a certain interpretation (a single eye) is the key to entering Life.
    Interpretation in and of itself is not a bad thing. But the Universe is self-reflecting.
    A person who believes that they are under law and thus condemnation is correct.
    A person who believes that they are under Grace is also correct, yet they are living in an entirely different world.
    What is the difference between the two? how they interpret Reality.
    Our filter, our description, our doctrine, however you want to define it, colors our reality.

    1co 10:23 All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.
    1co 10:24 Let no man seek his own, but every man another's wealth.

    1co 10:27 If any of them that believe not bid you to a feast, and ye be disposed to go; whatsoever is set before you, eat, asking no question for conscience sake.
    1co 10:28 But if any man say unto you, This is offered in sacrifice unto idols, eat not for his sake that showed it, and for conscience sake: for the earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof:

    Paul was free from the law but knew that others had not yet had that awareness so he would not eat anything in front of them that would embolden them to eat, not having the full assurance of faith that they were not condemned because of it. Because if we break the law while still unsure of whether or not we are under the law or Grace we condemn ourselves.
    This is an excellent theme. We do indeed "color" the reality we perceive by how we interpret it. It can be a self-confirming feedback loop. No matter what interpretation you choose, your perception will then "confirm" it. But how then do we know which is "true" if any? Or are all interpretations "true" to a degree? Is truth more relative than absolute? Things that are "true" in one interpretation might not be true in another.

    The world can be transfigured when you break free from your limiting categories and see it "as it is" - infinite.

    But I don't think Jesus was talking about the unified 3D vision that synthesizes the vision of two eyes to produce depth perception when he spoke of "plucking out" an offending eye. The context makes that impossible. Just look at the parallelism with cutting off the offending hand. The mere fact that a "single eye" is mentioned does not mean that it is speaking of the unified 3D vision derived from synthesizing two eyes.

    This exemplifies one of the big challenges with symbolic thinking. Folks frequently "connect" two otherwise separate symbols merely because of an identity on a single point. If we do that, we con-fuse everthing. We overlap concepts that were not intended to be overlapped, and so the image because confused and incoherent. And this links back to the theme at hand - 3D focus depends on a seeing one thing from two different angles. Confusion comes from seeing two separate things as if they were one.

    Great topic Bob!
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    1,163
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    This is an excellent theme. We do indeed "color" the reality we perceive by how we interpret it. It can be a self-confirming feedback loop. No matter what interpretation you choose, your perception will then "confirm" it. But how then do we know which is "true" if any? Or are all interpretations "true" to a degree? Is truth more relative than absolute? Things that are "true" in one interpretation might not be true in another.

    The world can be transfigured when you break free from your limiting categories and see it "as it is" - infinite.

    But I don't think Jesus was talking about the unified 3D vision that synthesizes the vision of two eyes to produce depth perception when he spoke of "plucking out" an offending eye. The context makes that impossible. Just look at the parallelism with cutting off the offending hand. The mere fact that a "single eye" is mentioned does not mean that it is speaking of the unified 3D vision derived from synthesizing two eyes. I think the plucking is also the be-heading. The Word made Flesh , God's extravagant , unconditional Love is an offence to those still seeing with divided vision.

    This exemplifies one of the big challenges with symbolic thinking. Folks frequently "connect" two otherwise separate symbols merely because of an identity on a single point. If we do that, we con-fuse everthing. We overlap concepts that were not intended to be overlapped, and so the image because confused and incoherent. And this links back to the theme at hand - 3D focus depends on a seeing one thing from two different angles. Confusion comes from seeing two separate things as if they were one.

    Great topic Bob!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •