Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    That's an awesome connection to Rachael, Bob! (and the blood crying out from the ground). Rachael is the Mother heart of God...where the plummet line is laid (and raised) in the New Jerusalem/Mother/Bride. It is "Rachael" (pulling on that "scarlet thread/line") ,who draws Heaven(spirit) into Earth(matter) for the consummation. (to raise her children out of captivity)

The "scarlet thread" or "blood" becomes the LIPS around the mouth(pey..17) of the Beloved, in the S.O.S. The books open with her cry: LET HIM KISS ME WITH THE KISSES OF HIS MOUTH
    Last edited by kathryn; 12-20-2011 at 07:25 AM.

The "kiss" again describes the concept of the Two becoming One integrated "witness" to the Heart of God. Elisha laid on the "son"...mouth to mouth.
    34 is the Kiss...pey 17 on pey17.

Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    The "kiss" again describes the concept of the Two becoming One integrated "witness" to the Heart of God. Elisha laid on the "son"...mouth to mouth.
    34 is the Kiss...pey 17 on pey17.
    רחל H7354 Rachel / Rachel 238 Resh 200, Chet 8, and Lamed 30

Factors: 238 = 2 x 7 x 17
    Jacob had to work 2x7 years to get the promised Rachel as his wife.
    She gave birht to Joseph who was 17 when he recieved the inheritance. Coat of many colors.

This is the triangle we are talking about here. The Neshamah or higher aspect of soul as opposed to the lower triangle of Nepesch or animal soul of the world of Formation.

Here are some aspects that I can see. The woman in the strength card is in control of the lion. This is Satan

1pe 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
    In the Qabala the serpent only reaches to Tipareth or Daath.
    The woman in the card has the figure 8 horizontal above her head and also around her waist.
    It is the second crossover or horizontal path on the tree.
    The letter Teth is assigned to this card. The snake eating it's own tail.

This may have something to do with the moon turning to blood.

Ge 31:34 Now Rachel had taken the images, and put them in the camel's furniture, and sat upon them. And Laban searched all the tent, but found them not.
    Ge 31:35 And she said to her father, Let it not displease my lord that I cannot rise up before thee; for the custom of women is upon me. And he searched, but found not the images.

The images of Yesod reinterpreted to conform to the blood of Christ possibly. The blood covenant.

We also have the Hermit card which is like Joseph. "Blessed is he who was separate from his bretheren."
    The letter is the single flame of Yod. Or hand of God. The Hermit is a forerunner, like Joseph,..Standing on a mountain holding his staff and a lantern to light the way for those who would come after.

There is also Justice who is blindfolded to show impartiality. In other words, the whole picture rather than parts only. She also implies Balance which is what the tree of life is all about and is summed up in Tipareth the center of the tree.
    Also Jesus said that justice or judgement and mercy were the weightier matters of law and that looking at appearances, we miss those weightier matters. Joseph was a Just man and was of a mind to put Mary away privily instead of having her stoned. Her letter is Lamed and it is the 22nd path on the tree.

Bob
    Harry Potter,.. "Is this all happening in my head, or is it real?"
    Professor Dumbledor,.. "Of course it's all happening in your head. What makes you think that means it isn't real?"

Bob...
    This may have something to do with the moon turning to blood.

Yes it does. It's that two-sided coin again expressing two concepts that are one "event". The circumsized heart is fully engorged with blood (upright...erection) in the consummation of the Sun/Son and "sister/Bride" moon. Of course, this is the end of the "tail" of the serpent. When it is decapitated, what was the tail becomes the HEAD. (death is SWALLOWED up in VICTORY...17...THE PEY OR MOUTH.) It is also the CUP full of NEW WINE.

It is the fall of Jericho (moon..carnal mind) and the FULL renewing of the Mind of Christ in the Bride.
    Last edited by kathryn; 12-20-2011 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob May View Post
    Yes, Yesod is a whore when disconnected from Tipareth.
    You really need to take time to watch Man of La Mancha. El Donza, the whore is the lower triangle of the Tree. She lays with anyone who has the cash. This is the Cherry picking you are speaking about. The world reflects our interpretation no matter what it is.
    Don Quixote saw her as Dulcinea. He said the woman was the very soul of man. He also said a man without a woman was like a body without a soul.
    So the woman is the soul.
    In the end he finally has an effect on El Donza/Dulcinea. He loses the battle of the mirrors and lying on his death bed as the rich land owner (I don't remember his name) El Donza shows up and reminds him that he once called her Dulcinea.
    He gets out of his death bed and sings the impossible dream and dies.
    This is the Jacob/Joseph story of reunion.
    And the spirit of Jacob revived
    And Israel said
    my son is yet alive. I will go and see him once more before I die.

My teacher used to say no one wins the battle of the mirrors.
    It is just as you say, we can make anything out of reality that we read into it.

So why not read into it what Jesus read into it???
    We are sons of God. We have promises that affect our world view just as Don Quixote affected El Donza (soul) At the end, she refused to be called El Donza, the whore. She had been transformed into Dulcinea.
    OK! I will definitely set aside some time to watch that movie. I love the "Impossible Dream" song ~ I'm not sure I knew it was from that movie.

And yes, Yesod is a "whore" indeed when lit only by the lower light. And I suspect I agree with your teacher that no one "wins" the battle with mirrors since all illusions must be shattered before freedom can be found. And your self-conception is definitely full of illusions, prejudices, biases, etc.

It is fascinating how Christians have lost the greatest vision of Christianity, which is our place as gods in the cosmic scheme of things. Thanks for reminding me.

The angels messengers, messages, synchronicities sort out the wheat from the chaff. We just stand by and watch it happen. That is the Beauty (Tipareth) of it.
    Yes, there is a peace and a clarity of vision that comes recognizing our place relative to the rest of the Living Cosmos.

The realization that we are truly eternal relative to all that is really helps put my heart and mind at peace. We have "all the time in the world" to work things out. So we should slow down and learn to play music.
    It's all the same symbols. It all comes from the same place. We are just recievers, clay vessels. We only think we come up with original things. We are really just tuning in to the collective unconscious. It is Yesod and it is all around us. There is nothing new under the sun (Tipareth) Yesod is under the sun.
    We are infinitely more than clay vessels! It's all a question of where your consciousness resides, or with what you identify.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM
    Hummm ... I understand Inner = Spirit and Scripture = Water. But Outer = blood? I don't know.
    The blood of Abel cried out from the ground. So does the sprinkling of the blood of Jesus that speaks better things.
    If these should hold their peace the stones would immediately cry out.

Even don Juan taught reaffirmations from the world around us.
    And your dreams and the numbers connected to those dreams bled through into you cash register.
    Physical matter, stones, ground, Earth, speaking. We just have to shut off our preconcieved notion that it cannot possibly happen and then it happens.
    What do you think synchronicities are??? Blood crying out from the ground.

This is why I said that you were missing the most important thing. You are too worried about the details of your dream and are missing the 2000 pound elephant.
    That is the promise. That he will come and teach us.
    How will you manifest yourself to us and not to the world?
    Because the world will not give up their logic long enough to believe that what is happening is really happening.
    Joseph's branches reach over that wall!!! That barrier in our perception.
    I know you know what I am saying, Richard.
    Take the plunge, what do you have to lose but your sanity?
    Yes indeed ... I do know what you are saying! And oddly enough, I can't find a threat to my "sanity" since "sanity" is like knowing how to walk, and you are talking about dancing. In other words, they are not mutually exclusive at all. The apparent threat to "sanity" is only how it looks to those who are uninitiated. Like the fear that grips a shy kid before he steps and and enters into the world of the living. Or like Dumbo before his first flight before he had sufficient self-confidence to fly without his magic feather. Perfect dream that was for me!

I can't thank you enough for being here to talk through these things with me. It's very helpful. Opening doors to perceive a whole universe in which my little "house" (mind) is embedded.

It would be interesting to delve into my heart to understand why I became reluctant to walk consistently in this world with a coherently "magical" view of both inner and outer. I think in large part it is because I adopted a fundamentalist stance on Christianity. Around 1993 I met again an old childhood friend who had become fundamentalist. She strongly confirmed my intuitions that my books by Aleister Crowley and other occultists were "evil" and should be destroyed. So I burned them all with her and her husband in a ceremony out in the forest. It took about three hours to burn them all. I felt very "clean" after that, as if the Spirit of God had burned away all the lies in those books. And so I became much more fundamentalist and closed myself off to my own intuition.
    I did the same thing. Thousands of dollars worth of books. In my case I thought that the Tree of Life might have been the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
    Now I think that it may just be the same thing. They were both in the midst of the Garden.
    But again, it is our interpretation of it is what matters.
    Do you realize that Satan used a true thing to seduce Jesus in the wilderness?
    If you be the son of God, turn these rocks into bread.
    Isn't that the real test? To turn the dead words of Scripture into spiritual food?
    It is interesting that you and I and RC Christian have all done that. I hope he comes back soon. He catalyzed this transformation in a big way because of synchronicities in our posts to each other that led me to write up my Dumbo Dream.

That Rabbis call the "world of interpretation" PRDS whence we get the word "PaRaDiSe" which relates directly to "Eden." And what do we know of "Eden" or any of these things except through interpretations of words in the Bible? Thus, the Bible is speaking of itself as both the "Tree of Life" and the "Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil." This understanding transforms everything.

I love the alchemy you suggest - Luke 11:11 If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? The book contains it's own keys!

I feel like I've always known this. How did I forget?

It is very strange though - during all those fundamentalist years, I never forgot the Dumbo Dream. But I did "forget" a lot about the associated ideas of Crowley's Tarot, the Tree of Life, and all the other "occultic" things that were profoundly integrated with it. It's so strange to have it awake 21 years later with all it's original vitality. 12/22/12 will be the 22nd anniversary of the synchronicity that was burned into my mind.
    Both Joseph and Jesus went into Egypt (obscurity, subconscious) for a period. Both matured below the surface. Incubation. When they reappeared they were mature, revealed as something they were not before their dissappearance. Same was true with Paul.
    Now the words are weaving themselves. The sudden sense of "how did I forget this" arose just before I came to this comment. I feel like I'm waking up in a most literal sense.

It is true that I have been "reluctant" to let myself fall into any old interpretive scheme, especially since it has elements that come from the "outside." The Bible, Qabbalah, and Tarot are a funny lot. They come both from the outside and the inside. Obviously, I've had those three speak from my intuition, dreams and synchronicities in very meaningful ways so there is no question about their reality. But my caution and "level-headedness" keeps me from "diving in" - it seems important to take a step back and evaluate the situation. Hence my skepticism.
    But logic is on the lower triangle on the tree. To evaluate the next triangle you must experience it in order to apply your logic. Comparing spiritual things with spiritual things.
    That makes sense.

Well, if that's what he meant, why did he say it in moral terms? Look at the context:
    Matthew 5:27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: 28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. 29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
    At first glance, this looks like a standard moral teaching. But perhaps we can transfigure it. Perhaps Jesus is talking about a lack of self-control and how it leads to lust and the "fire" that leads to all kinds of problems in this life. The Yogi must learn to control his "animal nature" by sitting in meditation and not allowing the lusts of the flesh to control his body and mind. Thus the pure in heart will see God, rather than being thrown again into the "lake of lusting fire" (another transmigration through this level of reality).
    Jesus taught on many levels. It can be taken as a moral teaching. That is the obvious meaning.
    But if you take it on that level you would actually pluck out your eye. Do you think he meant for anyone to actually do that?
    No, he was pointing out that we are all fallen short of the law. If we break one commandment we are guilty of all. If we even think sin we have blown it. That brings us to Grace which is our only hope.
    On another level we sublimate the sexual energy. The spinal cord is a continuum. Keep you mind at one end and your eye will offend you. Keep your mind on the other end and you sublimate the same energy into spiritual outlets.
    My teacher used to say a mystic never uses his energy against himself. That was basically his definition of sin.
    It could still be a "moral" teaching expressed in hyperbole (no one is supposed to really pluck out their eye).

And I think that is true for those who need that kind of teaching. But it has a much deeper aspect that reminds the adept the path to spiritual maturity. It is not that there is some great "sin" in adultery that will be punished by a "law" but rather that it would be like poking yourself in your eye. It deceives. It does not satisfy and it is not good. The idea that the problem is that it's a "violation of God's law" is for people who are very immature and need to be told what to do. The mature soul are "those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil." They are not under any kind of external law. We are absolutely free. That is the essence of our being.

So there .. that was easy. A brief meditation shows that passage to have nothing to do with traditional exoteric moral teachings about "heaven and hell" as conditions imposed by God upon a soul, but rather the path to higher consciousness through meditation and right living.
    Yes indeed, it was easy!

If you pay attention to what is going on around you, you will begin to see it works very well. And without the physical world being involved in this there can be no marriage because the bride is Malkuth. That is both our physical bodies and the world around us.
    And there is alway blood on the wedding night of a virgin bride.
    Another example of blood bearing witness.
    Last night I had an insight to the idea of blood bearing witness. Dalet (Door) of Mem(ory) - the elephant never forgets! This is the Key. The purpose of our metaphysical categorical systems is to assist the mind to remember the aspects of Reality that are not visible and that are easily obscured or forgotten.

This is all about memory - remembering - awakening to our true identity as Divine Beings.

It's been an long night of very curious dreams. We are now awakening.

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Very cool Richard,

We are Petros, little stones that have been broken off from the big stone Petra.
    and meory is a big part of it. Some things that have happened to me, even though I had never experienced them before always have a familiar feeling none-the-less.

Lets try to stay in it.
    It's a blast.

Bob
    Last edited by Bob May; 12-20-2011 at 11:53 AM.
    Professor Dumbledor,.. "Of course it's all happening in your head. What makes you think that means it isn't real?"

Happy Birthday to Bob May!

Interrupting regular programming to say Happy Birthday to Bob!
    May your New Year gush forth in Living Water!

Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    Interrupting regular programming to say Happy Birthday to Bob!
    May your New Year gush forth in Living Water!
    Thank you Kathryn,
    I don't feel a day over 58!!!

Bob

Thank you Kathryn,
    I don't feel a day over 58!!!

Bob
    That's Grace for you, Bro! http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/gr_58.asp

Our interpretation of Reality is reality for us.

You said: "Now, the further apart the eyes the more apparent the illusion of interpretation is.
    So, either we are reinterpreting two lies, or making one lie out of two separate truths. Which is it?"

This makes me think of religious experience which many of us have encountered.
    We are convinced that we have encountered someone who is real and alive. And not just a concept.
    But people will ask: "How do you know that you have experienced the divine presence and that you are
    not fooling yourself?" In most cases, there is no way to prove that we experienced what we did, which is
    true for any experience. But then again, how can I prove that I am not dreaming now. As I type my thoughts to you, how can I prove that behind this computer screen you are sitting there and that under your skin there is feeling and imagining? When I communicate with you like this, am I not communicating with more than your body? The fact is
    that I have never seen your mind, and I have entered into a relationship with you. I trust my intuition that I am communicating with a human being, and not just a human body. So why should I not trust my intuition that I am in the presence of a divine person?

Thread Information