Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Meet Lionel of Sheepalonia

Last edited by heb13-13; 12-08-2011 at 01:01 PM.

There is no other book like the Bible in the world where you have to know the Author to understand the book. If Christianity were the religion of the Book then it would be no different than any other religion in the world. But, Christianity is Christ! It is the dynamic, personal Spirit of God functioning in man.

First Century Flockshorn - A Favorite of Mine

There is no other book like the Bible in the world where you have to know the Author to understand the book. If Christianity were the religion of the Book then it would be no different than any other religion in the world. But, Christianity is Christ! It is the dynamic, personal Spirit of God functioning in man.

I used to read the Sheepcomics all of the time. Thanks for bring to the BibleWheel. Stay tuned for the adventures of Lionel.
    Brother Les

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Les View Post
    I used to read the Sheepcomics all of the time. Thanks for bring to the BibleWheel. Stay tuned for the adventures of Lionel.
    Gotta love Lionel. Standing up to Dr. Flockshorn with pure innocence and what the Bible plainly says.
    Last edited by heb13-13; 12-09-2011 at 06:51 AM.

Being an extreme java aficionado...
    Can anyone praytell relate how one might obtain one of those Coffee Transploder 5000's?

It's wondered if just becoming the proud owner of a brand spankin' new Coffee Transploder 5000, the envy of the local coffee connoisseur would center around this fold?

More than likely, this pasture would be the talk of coffee shops worldwide
    ...not to mention demergents.

http://www.sheepcomics.com/strips/De.../demurgent.htm

Thanks againagain Rick!

Timmy
    Last edited by Timmy; 01-09-2012 at 04:38 PM.
    . .
    When men make gods they make them like themselves...
    When God makes men he makes them like Himself.
    Moreover, when men make gods they make them less than themselves;
    When God makes men He makes them greater than themselves.
    ~G. Campbell Morgan, "The Westminster Pulpit" Bk. 7, Ch. 19, p. 257 LIKE GODS OR GODLIKE

HAHAHA, LOL, bro!!

You gotta love the "Demurgent" Church.

By the way I just got myself one of dem Transploders, but mine is a 6000.

Grows, grinds and brews da beans all in one..

Love to share some wit ya.
    Rick

Thread Information