Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Private Messages

Hi Richard, and all readers,

I've just discovered, that in General Settings, I can switch off Visitor messages completely. I've done that, so PM is all that is left to contact me within BWF.

Many thanks for your patience with this Luddite.

16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; 17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Ephesians 3

Quote Originally Posted by Charisma View Post
    Hi Richard, and all readers,

I've just discovered, that in General Settings, I can switch off Visitor messages completely. I've done that, so PM is all that is left to contact me within BWF.

Many thanks for your patience with this Luddite.

Well done Charisma! You are no Luddite! You just showed everyone how to take control of their profile on the forum. That's a valuable contribution, thanks!

• Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post

Well done Charisma! You are no Luddite! You just showed everyone how to take control of their profile on the forum. That's a valuable contribution, thanks!

Wow! She is an intelligent user of your UI. Now where is that thing she was talking about .....

There is no other book like the Bible in the world where you have to know the Author to understand the book. If Christianity were the religion of the Book then it would be no different than any other religion in the world. But, Christianity is Christ! It is the dynamic, personal Spirit of God functioning in man.

Answering the Skeptics Bible

Private Messages

Umm..... Not that intelligent. What's a 'UI', please?

Thanks Richard and Rick. All compliments are gratefully received!

16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; 17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Ephesians 3

Quote Originally Posted by Charisma View Post

Thanks Richard and Rick. All compliments are gratefully received!

UI = User Interface!
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by heb13-13 View Post
    Wow! She is an intelligent user of your UI. Now where is that thing she was talking about .....
    Upper right corner: Click Settings and go to General Settings.

Name:  pm2.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  27.8 KB

Check out my blog site

Private Messages

Originally Posted by Charisma

RAM
    UI = User Interface!
    Duh! I told you so! ..... I have no idea how I could miss figuring that out!

Ephesians 3

Thread Information