Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Home Page

New Home Page

After a ridiculous amount of labor, we now have a new home page that is integrated with the Bible Wheel forum. This is the first stage of a broad set of update I have planned.

Just click on the "Home" button on the menu bar.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    After a ridiculous amount of labor, we now have a new home page that is integrated with the Bible Wheel forum. This is the first stage of a broad set of update I have planned.

Just click on the "Home" button on the menu bar.
    It says I am not suppose to be there.

There is no other book like the Bible in the world where you have to know the Author to understand the book. If Christianity were the religion of the Book then it would be no different than any other religion in the world. But, Christianity is Christ! It is the dynamic, personal Spirit of God functioning in man.

Answering the Skeptics Bible

Quote Originally Posted by heb13-13 View Post
    It says I am not suppose to be there.
    Looks like the labor will never end.

Could you post your error message?

Hit F5. That refreshes the page.

If that doesn't work, try clearing you cache.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Looks like the labor will never end.

Could you post your error message?

Hit F5. That refreshes the page.

If that doesn't work, try clearing you cache.
    Here is my screen shot.

Name:  BibleWheelHome.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  233.5 KB

There is no other book like the Bible in the world where you have to know the Author to understand the book. If Christianity were the religion of the Book then it would be no different than any other religion in the world. But, Christianity is Christ! It is the dynamic, personal Spirit of God functioning in man.

Answering the Skeptics Bible

Quote Originally Posted by heb13-13 View Post
    Here is my screen shot.

Name:  BibleWheelHome.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  233.5 KB
    Aha! The notorious permissions bug! I've seen that mentioned over on the vBulletin site. I'll check it out. Should be a quick fix I hope.

Check out my blog site

Try it now Rick!

Check out my blog site

The new home page involved a number of changes, so please let me know if anything seems to be working well.

Check out my blog site

New Home Page

Hi Richard,

One thing which seems to be better today, is the number of seconds it takes to load the colour palate. Thank you.

I do have a request which you may or may not think is worthy, but I appreciate being able to make it without offending you. It's this: in the Reply to Thread frame, would it be possible to put the formatting options all in one long row above the window where one writes?

At the moment, there are three options which are not available, and they are occupying a prime location.

I would quite like the less used options (such as paragraphs, font and font size) to be on the left, while the 'undo', 'redo, colours, B, I and U, could be further right.

What do you think?
    16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; 17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Ephesians 3

Quote Originally Posted by Charisma View Post
    Hi Richard,

One thing which seems to be better today, is the number of seconds it takes to load the colour palate. Thank you.

I do have a request which you may or may not think is worthy, but I appreciate being able to make it without offending you. It's this: in the Reply to Thread frame, would it be possible to put the formatting options all in one long row above the window where one writes?

At the moment, there are three options which are not available, and they are occupying a prime location.

I would quite like the less used options (such as paragraphs, font and font size) to be on the left, while the 'undo', 'redo, colours, B, I and U, could be further right.

What do you think?
    Good morning Charisma,

Thanks for the suggestion - I think it's a good idea, but I'll have to look into what options I have to change the arrangement of the icons.

I'm glad that color palate loads more quickly, but I don't think the changes had anything to do with that. But there are some well-known "slow spots" in the vBulletin software that I will be working to remove.

Please don't be shy about requests for improvements or comments about things that might need to be fixed.

All the best,

Richard

Check out my blog site

New Home Page

Richard, thank you.
    16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; 17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Ephesians 3

Thread Information