Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Well ... you probably already noticed this. The eight-ball is "midway" between the 1 and the 15 balls. And it is in the center (midway) of the triangle. And it is sunk when the game is won.

And it is 23 = two to the third power. When I didn't want to play the master because the bet was too large, he said "Ok - two or three bucks." Meaning we'd play the game for two or three bucks. That played an important role in confirming the synchronicities that happened 5:28 on 12/22 when the price of the pill (pool) box changed from $3 to 2$ so the total came to $12.44.

And those are the two digits in the 32nd path, and 528 = T(32).

And 2 + 3 = 5.

Etc., etc., etc.!

One point - I prefer the word "unfolding" over "unraveling" since the latter has the connotations of coming apart and I see things as "coming together" at an amazing pace!
    Wow..no...I didnt think of the 8 ball in the midway position. I was too excited !:-) Wow!
    Well..ok, I'll say unfolding...although you could say we're in the process of having the carnal mind "unraveled" so that the Mind of Christ can be unfolded. A release from captivity, so to speak

Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    Hi Richard....This is unraveling before our eyes! I had a very vivid dream a year ago also concerning pool. In the dream, a Canadian Christian TV talk show host named "Audrey" was sitting on the side of a pool table giving birth. The baby had emerged half way out and was moving upwards. She was laughing and talking to people around her as it was birthing. When its mid-section was revealed, the black 8 ball was sunk.

As I've also had a dream about the Key of David (which I've shared on the Matthew 17 thread) I'm of course avidly watching yours unfold. While I was dreaming, I felt that aside from the birthing...the "midway" concept was very important...and the 8 ball. Oddly enough, it was D Day...6/6...which also marked the Battle of Midway in the 2nd WW and the sinking of the USS Hamman. (although I didnt know these details until much later) Just running it past you in case you have any thoughts on the 8 ball.
    You mention birth - that idea is centered on the number 4, and always involves blood = DM = 44 ==> 4 + 4 = 8, Octave! new beginning, baby circumcised on eighth day.

I have a deep intuition that the Dumbo Dream is associated with spiritual birth - the central theme of the Bible.

Maybe that's why there's so much blood in the Bible.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Wow..no...I didnt think of the 8 ball in the midway position. I was too excited !:-) Wow!
    Well..ok, I'll say unfolding...although you could say we're in the process of having the carnal mind "unraveled" so that the Mind of Christ can be unfolded. A release from captivity, so to speak
    That's what I love about the word "Dumbo" being given in that dream. On the one hand, the dream involves lots of heady intellectual constructs, but it leads to the blood of Christ, the foolishness of God. DUMBO! Gotta love it.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

You mention birth - that idea is centered on the number 4, and always involves blood = DM = 44 ==> 4 + 4 = 8, Octave! new beginning, baby circumcised on eighth day.

I have a deep intuition that the Dumbo Dream is associated with spiritual birth - the central theme of the Bible.

I forgot to mention to mention why I associate the Dumbo Dream with birth.

DM (Blood) = 44 = YLD = to give birth! This word first occurs in Genesis 4:

Genesis 4:1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

The word "bare" is from the root YLD = 44. But it is written as "TLD" because of it's tense, mood, and voice. And TLD is DLT (Dalet = 4th letter) spelled backwards!

Check out my blog site

Wow again! I didn't think of the birth/blood connection between the two dreams! I have thought of the USS Hammann as possibly the "Haman" in the bible too. He was hung...which is similar to the sinking of the 8 ball and relates to the dalet 4 root of hanging.
    And yes...the octave/circumcision is very significant as well me thinks.

That's what I love about the word "Dumbo" being given in that dream. On the one hand, the dream involves lots of heady intellectual constructs, but it leads to the blood of Christ, the foolishness of God. DUMBO! Gotta love it.
    yes! That's wonderful! There is a divine sense of humor , no doubt in my mind! (kinda like when I heard I would be the ass h-le before I could be the bride...heh) (gosh I appreciate the freedom on this forum!)

yes! That's wonderful! There is a divine sense of humor , no doubt in my mind! (kinda like when I heard I would be the ass h-le before I could be the bride...heh) (gosh I appreciate the freedom on this forum!)
    I'm so glad to see you opening up to the freedom you have here. I'm only discovering it myself! I didn't even no how inhibited I was in my own house.

People are very funny about "bad" words. It seems very childish to me. Sure, there are very good reasons to avoid offending others with words, especially when things get hot while "debating" over things. But to say a word like "asshole" should not cause an adult to faint! Especially when it's funny.

I remember the first time I said "Bullshit" on this forum.

But then some users get carried away and start calling names and insulting people. I try to stop that because it doesn't help the conversations.

So breath deep my friend! The air is fresh and clean and you are in a place where you are free as bird to sing to your heart's delight.

Check out my blog site

Wow, where do I start?! This is amazing to watch all this unfold, or unravel, or whatever term you two finally agreed on.

We are having fun now!!

"FREEDOM!!!!"

Hey there Deb,

I didn't mean to diminish the sense that God was talking to you by frequently presenting the number 555 to you. My point was only that as a consequence you "fell in love" with it because of its great explanatory (and revelatory) powers. I'm sorry if I didn't express myself well. I didn't know you wouldn't like the implications of the phrase "fell in love" in that context.
    No worries....I am not offended, just wanted to make clear that it was seeing the fives first that led me into all this, and not that I "loved the number 5," and therefore went looking for all the ways this could be speaking...I think that is a significant distinction to make.

And now that I'm "waking up" to synchronicities and symbolic numbers after many years of slumber, I'm sure I'll find the time to thoroughly review your research on 5, 15, 555 and related matters. I really do want to know what he meant when he showed me that book in which a beginner "won the crown in 15 moves." Hey! I just had a new insight while typing this. The "game" he wanted to play was pool! And how many balls in a standard game? 15! How could I have missed this??? Wow --

Attachment 163

And they are explicitly displaying the Triangular form of the Number 5, and this played the "key" role in my Dumbo Dream because 12 x 44 = 528 = T(32), the triangular form of the number 32. Man! How did I miss this?

And 32 = 25 = two to the fifth power
    !
    "Waking up" is a good term! LOVE the new insight on the 15 balls in the pool game, too!!! It's all pointing to the same thing!

Quote Originally Posted by debz View Post
    "Waking up" is a good term! LOVE the new insight on the 15 balls in the pool game, too!!! It's all pointing to the same thing!
    Another log of the fire!

It's getting HOT in here (synchronistically speaking!) ~

Check out my blog site

Thread Information