Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    yes! That's wonderful! There is a divine sense of humor , no doubt in my mind! (kinda like when I heard I would be the ass h-le before I could be the bride...heh) (gosh I appreciate the freedom on this forum!)
    And don't forget your Fred-dom either!

Here's a post from June 9, 2010 where you and I were rejoicing in the same thing - only now I think it's much more intense ....

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kathryn
    yeah!!!! It's very freeing indeed....but it's certainly part of our maturing process isn't it, being able to shed previous mindsets with joy and anticipation, rather than dread of it robbing us of something.
    Yabba Dabba Doo! You got it my friend!

Name:  237702h51am14e6k.gif
Views: 21
Size:  63.8 KB

!!!FREEDOM!!!
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

I forgot to mention to mention why I associate the Dumbo Dream with birth.

DM (Blood) = 44 = YLD = to give birth! This word first occurs in Genesis 4:

Genesis 4:1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

The word "bare" is from the root YLD = 44. But it is written as "TLD" because of it's tense, mood, and voice. And TLD is DLT (Dalet = 4th letter) spelled backwards!
    Continuing the theme of birth and Dumbo, I just learned that the gestation period of an elephant is 22 months. I like that number ...
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

I forgot to mention to mention why I associate the Dumbo Dream with birth.

DM (Blood) = 44 = YLD = to give birth! This word first occurs in Genesis 4:

Genesis 4:1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

The word "bare" is from the root YLD = 44. But it is written as "TLD" because of it's tense, mood, and voice. And TLD is DLT (Dalet = 4th letter) spelled backwards!
    Hi Richard,

Here's one for you. You thought the world or univese card had somrthing to do with your dream and you mentioned new birth.

The 32nd path is the letter Tav and the World or Universe card. Between Malkuth and Yesod.
    You felt naked like the woman in the card but also she is hovering in a Vesica piscis. The womb of the universe.
    Your mathmatical mind aught to be able to find some more relevant numbers there.
    By the way the third symbol down is the symbol for the third eye chakra.

Bob
    Last edited by Bob May; 12-02-2011 at 10:10 AM.
    Harry Potter,.. "Is this all happening in my head, or is it real?"
    Professor Dumbledor,.. "Of course it's all happening in your head. What makes you think that means it isn't real?"

Quote Originally Posted by Bob May View Post
    Hi Richard,

Here's one for you. You thought the world or univese card had somrthing to do with your dream and you mentioned new birth.

The 32nd path is the letter Tav and the World or Universe card. Between Malkuth and Yesod.
    You felt naked like the woman in the card but also she is hovering in a Vesica pistis. The womb of the universe.
    Your mathmatical mind aught to be able to find some more relevant numbers there.

Bob
    Hummm ....

I've got a book called A Beginner's Guide to Constructing the Universe by Michael Schneider. He goes into the cicles and vesica and all that to construct the basic pattern for each number from zero to ten. He does the same construction you show to create the circle and the cross (as well as the square). I never really gave that approach much thought ... it just didn't "grab me" for some reason. Perhaps I should give it another look now.

I would be curious to know what numbers you think I might find interesting in that construct. There are too many for me to guess ... (like infinity, ya know?) ...

Check out my blog site

Hummm ....

I've got a book called A Beginner's Guide to Constructing the Universe by Michael Schneider. He goes into the cicles and vesica and all that to construct the basic pattern for each number from zero to ten. He does the same construction you show to create the circle and the cross (as well as the square). I never really gave that approach much thought ... it just didn't "grab me" for some reason. Perhaps I should give it another look now.

I would be curious to know what numbers you think I might find interesting in that construct. There are too many for me to guess ... (like infinity, ya know?) ...
    Oh, I don't know. There might be a correct proportion width to height or how much overlap on the circles to find the "correct" proportions.
    It seems to be showing the precession of the pole in the one illustration but who knows if that is an accurate depiction.
    It was just a thought. I'll see if I cn find anything out there.

Bob
    Professor Dumbledor,.. "Of course it's all happening in your head. What makes you think that means it isn't real?"

Oh, I don't know. There might be a correct proportion width to height or how much overlap on the circles to find the "correct" proportions.
    It seems to be showing the precession of the pole in the one illustration but who knows if that is an accurate depiction.
    It was just a thought. I'll see if I cn find anything out there.

Bob
    Try this one,

Bob
    Last edited by Bob May; 12-02-2011 at 10:27 AM.

Hi Richard and all,

One idea I do see here is that it is the "overlap" that forms the Vesica.
    Similar to what I've been thinking on with the tree of life.
    I overlap three trees putting the Sephirah Daath over the Sephirah Yesod.
    The overlap signifies a change in awareness. Coming out of the womb.
    As you said with your Dumbo dream, it is the foundation of a lot of what you have learned since.

So the vesica shape is formed from the convergence of two circles.
    Just as the Dumbo dream is the convergence of two worlds.

Bob

Hi Richard and all,

One idea I do see here is that it is the "overlap" that forms the Vesica.
    Similar to what I've been thinking on with the tree of life.
    I overlap three trees putting the Sephirah Daath over the Sephirah Yesod.
    The overlap signifies a change in awareness. Coming out of the womb.
    As you said with your Dumbo dream, it is the foundation of a lot of what you have learned since.

So the vesica shape is formed from the convergence of two circles.
    Just as the Dumbo dream is the convergence of two worlds.

Bob
    That makes some sense, but the circles aren't "illuminated" in my mind yet. This reminds me of when I first encountered Vernon Jenkins work on Genesis 1:1. I had independently developed a lot of the mathematics myself before encountering his work which was largely based on the geometry of triangular, hexagonal, and star numbers and it all seems sorta "silly" to me at first. But then I started digging into it and a whole world opened up. Perhaps the same thing will happen with this "sacred geometry" based on intersecting circles. I probably just need to put my mind to it for a while. Indeed, all the geometric numbers that I use in my analysis of Genesis 1:1 can be constructed with circles and lines. So I'll just need meditate on it all for a while.

BTW - I love your signature Bob!

Check out my blog site

That makes some sense, but the circles are "illuminated" in my mind yet. This reminds me of when I first encountered Vernon Jenkins work on Genesis 1:1. I had independently developed a lot of the mathematics myself before encountering his work which was largely based on the geometry of triangular, hexagonal, and star numbers and it all seems sorta "silly" to me at first. But then I started digging into it and a whole world opened up. Perhaps the same thing will happen with this "sacred geometry" based on intersecting circles. I probably just need to put my mind to it for a while. Indeed, all the geometric numbers that I use in my analysis of Genesis 1:1 can be constructed with circles and lines. So I'll just need meditate on it all for a while.
    Sounds like a plan. Also I forgot the Vesica also relates to the fish symbol.

BTW - I love your signature Bob!

Yeah, insn't that great?
    I watched the new/last Harry Potter movie about a week and a half ago and that conversation took place near the end of the movie. I had to have it.

Bob

Really interesting stuff, guys and gals. I was thinking of Cheow as I read this thread and then it just popped into my head to see what a very old civilization thinks of the number 8. I'm just going to post the whole thing. In Chinese, there are auspicious numbers and inauspicious numbers. Here are the definitions. Seven is considered "spiritist or ghostly".

Any number of repeated 5s: "五" (wǔ) sounds like an onomatopoeia for crying, and is sometimes used in internet slang.

Numbers in Chinese culture

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
    In Chinese culture, certain numbers are believed by some to be auspicious (吉利) or inauspicious (不利) based on the Chinese word that the number name sounds similar to. However some Chinese people regard these beliefs to be superstitions.
    Lucky numbers are based on Chinese words that sound similar to other Chinese words. The numbers 6, 8, and 9 are believed to have auspicious meanings because their names sound similar to words that have positive meanings.
    [edit] Lucky numbers

[edit] Two

The number 2 (二 or 兩, Pinyin: r or liăng) is most often considered a good number in Chinese culture. There is a Chinese saying: "good things come in pairs". It is common to use double symbols in product brandnames, such as double happiness, double coin and double elephants. In Cantonese, two (jyutping: yi6) is a homophone of the character for "easy" (易). In Northern China, the number, when used as an adjective, can also mean "stupid".[1]
    [edit] Three

The number 3 (三, Pinyin: sān, jyutping: saam1) sounds similar to the character for "birth" (生, Pinyin: shēng, jyutping: saang1), and is considered a lucky number.[citation needed]
    [edit] Five

The number 5 (五, Pinyin: wŭ) is associated with the five elements (Water, Fire, Earth, Wood, and Metal) in Chinese philosophy, and in turn was historically associated with the Emperor of China. For example, the Tiananmen gate, being the main thoroughfare to the Forbidden City, has five arches. It is also referred to as the pronoun "I"[citation needed], as the pronunciations of "I" (我, Pinyin: wŏ, and 吾, Pinyin: w) and 5 are similar in Mandarin.
    [edit] Six

The number 6 (六, Pinyin: li) in Mandarin is pronounced the same as "lio" (溜, Pinyin: li) and similar to "fluid" (流, Pinyin: li) and is therefore considered good for business. The number 6 also represents happiness. In Cantonese, this number is a homophone for blessings (祿 Lok). In I-Ching, the number 6 stands for "yin".
    [edit] Seven

The number 7 (七, Pinyin: qī) symbolizes "togetherness". It is a lucky number for relationships. It is also recognized as the luckiest number in the West, and is one of the rare numbers that is great in both Chinese and many Western cultures. It is a lucky number in Chinese culture, because it sounds alike to the Chinese character 起 (Pinyin: qǐ) meaning arise.
    [edit] Eight

The word for "eight" (八 Pinyin: bā) sounds similar to the word which means "prosper" or "wealth" ( short for "發財", Pinyin: fā). In regional dialects the words for "eight" and "fortune" are also similar, e.g. Cantonese "baat3" and "faat3".
    There is also a visual [2] A total of 43 intermediate floor numbers are omitted from 39 Conduit Road: those missing include 14, 24, 34, 54, 64, all floors between 40 and 49; the floor number which follows 68 is 88.[3]
    • The switchboard telephone number of the Swiss investment bank Credit Suisse in London is +44 (0)207 8888888, where 44 is the country code for the UK and 0207 is the city code for central London. Credit Suisse has been rapidly expanding its business in investment banking, private wealth and other financial services in Asia in recent years.
    [edit] Nine

The number 9 (九, Pinyin: jiŭ, jyutping: gau2), was historically associated with the Emperor of China, and the number was frequently used in matters relating to the Emperor, before the establishment of the imperial examinations officials were organized in the nine-rank system, the nine bestowments were rewards the Emperor made for officials of extraordinary capacity and loyalty, while the nine familial exterminations was one of the harshest punishments the Emperor sentenced; the Emperor's robes often had nine dragons, and Chinese mythology held that the dragon has nine children. It also symbolizes harmony.
    Moreover, the number 9 is a homophone of the word for "longlasting" (久), and as such is often used in weddings.
    Some Chinese today believe that nine is lucky (or believed by others to be lucky) because it is the largest single-digit (Arabic) number. However, this does not derive from any Chinese tradition, as the largest single-digit Chinese number is ten (十).
    [edit] Unlucky numbers

[edit] Four

Main article: Tetraphobia
    Number 4 (四; accounting 肆; pinyin s) is considered an unlucky number in Chinese because it is nearly homophonous to the word "death" (死 pinyin ). Due to that, many numbered product lines skip the "4": e.g. Nokia cell phones (there is no series beginning with a 4),[4] Palm[citation needed] PDAs, Canon PowerShot G's series (after G3 goes G5), etc. In East Asia, some buildings do not have a 4th floor. (Compare with the Western practice of some buildings not having a 13th floor because 13 is considered unlucky.) In Hong Kong, some high-rise residential buildings literally miss all floor numbers with "4", e.g. 4, 14, 24, 34 and all 4049 floors, in addition to not having a 13th floor. As a result, a building whose highest floor is number 50 may actually have only 35 physical floors.
    [edit] Five

Although five (五, pinyin: wǔ, jyutping: ng5) can represent "me" (吾, pinyin: w) in Mandarin, it is usually associated with "not" (Mandarin 無, pinyin w, and Cantonese 唔 m4). If used for the negative connotation it can become good by using it with a negative. 54 means "not die" or "no death". If used for the positive it can be used as a possessive. 528 is a way of saying "no easy fortune for me". 53 ("ng5 saam1" in Cantonese) sounds like "m4 sang1 (唔生)" "not live".
    [edit] Six

Six in Cantonese which has a similar pronunciation to that of "lok6" (落, meaning "to drop, fall, or decline") may form unlucky combinations.
    [edit] Seven

Seven is considered spiritist or ghostly. The seventh month of the Chinese calendar is also called the "Ghost Month". See Ghost Festival for more detail. During July , the gates of hell are said to be open so ghosts and spirits are permitted to visit the living realm. However, the Chinese lunar calendar also has July 7 as Chinese Valentine's Day (七夕 qi xi), so the number 7 is not generally associated with bad luck. In most of the regions in China number 7 remains neutral or associated with luck.
    [edit] Combinations

• 28, 38: As eight means prosperity, twenty eight equates to 'double prosperity', 38 being one of the luckiest, often referred to as 'triple prosperity'. Especially lucky on monetary items such as coins.
    • 167, 169, 1679: In Hong Kong, seven (七) and nine (九) both have similar pronunciations to and, respectively, two of "the five most insulting words" in Cantonese the male genital. Six in Cantonese also has a similar pronunciation to an impolite word which is used to count the number of cylindrical objects. Therefore, 167, 169, 1679 and other creative combinations (such as the infamous taboo "on-9-9") are dirty jokes in Hong Kong culture.
    • 250: In Mandarin, 250 can mean "imbecile" if read in a certain way. 二百五 (r bǎi wǔ), while literally being a correct way of reading 250 in informal speaking, is usually used to insult someone the speaker considers extremely foolish. Alternative ways such as 兩百五 (lǐang bǎi wǔ) and 二百五十 (r bǎi wǔ sh) do not have this meaning. There are several different versions of the origin of the use of 250 as an insult, and it is unclear which one is correct.
    • 5354: "唔生唔死" (m4 saang1 m4 sei2 in Cantonese) sounds like "not alive, not dead". This often refers to something that is half dead or on the verge of death.
    • 1314: This sounds like "one life, one death" in both Mandarin and Cantonese, and is often used romantically, akin to "for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part" in English.
    • 768: "七六八" (jyutping: cat1 luk6 baat3) rhymes with the phrase "一路發" (jyutping: jat1 lou6 faat3) in Cantonese, which means "fortune all the way." Alternatively, 168 "一六八" is sometimes used for the same term in Mandarin.
    • 7456: In Mandarin, 7456 (qī s wǔ li) sounds marginally like "氣死我了" (q-sǐ wǒ -le, "to make me angry," "to piss me off"), and is sometimes used in internet slang.[5]
    • 9413: "九死一生" (gau2 sei2 yat1 saang1 in Cantonese) nine die to one live, meaning 90% chance of being dead and only 10% chance of being alive, or survived from such situations (a narrow escape).
    • 521/5211314: In mandarin it is pronounced wu er yi, it sounds similar to wo ai ni. Which means I love you. 1314: also sounds like forever in cantonese. yut sung yut sei. which means one life one death in literal terms. Therefore 5211314 means I love you forever.
    • 748: "七四八" In mandarin this number is pronounced "q sǐ ba". If these numbers are stated in certain tones, it has a meaning which roughly translates into: "Why don't you go die?" This combination is more commonly used as an insult to others, or rather, an indirect death threat.
    • Any number of repeated 5s: "五" (wǔ) sounds like an onomatopoeia for crying, and is sometimes used in internet slang.

There is no other book like the Bible in the world where you have to know the Author to understand the book. If Christianity were the religion of the Book then it would be no different than any other religion in the world. But, Christianity is Christ! It is the dynamic, personal Spirit of God functioning in man.

Answering the Skeptics Bible

Thread Information