Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob May View Post
    It is our doctrine, our world view that keeps us from seeing the Kingdom of heaven all around us IN This Life.
    You are so right... Until we can bust out of the "doctrinal box" through which we perceive the world, our lives will remain in a state of stagnation. As the old adage goes...Free your mind and your ass will follow.

All the best,
    Rose
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

To know oneself is to know the universe...

Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

Joseph dissappears from the scene.
    He reappears and Jacob's name changes to Israel again.

Ge 45:27 And they told him all the words of Joseph, which he had said unto them: and when he saw the wagons which Joseph had sent to carry him, the spirit of Jacob their father revived:
    Ge 45:28 And Israel said,
    It is enough; Joseph my son is yet alive: I will go and see him before I die

We have been having "wagon loads" of things happening here (synchronicities). And the words that Jesus is saying tell us that Joseph/Jesus is still alive but In Us.

Joseph dissappears from the Bible after Genesis and appears again as Jesus Foster Father. Then Jesus appears on the scene.

Joseph dissappears from the Bible again and re appears in the book of Revelations as an integral piece/part of the new Jerusalem.

Why does he dissappear?
    That is the Leaven of the Kingdom of Heaven working it's way through the entire lump.
    Till the whole was leavened,...Then it is the Kingdom of Heaven we are living in.

Mr 4:26 And he said, So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground;
    Mr 4:27 And should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how.

Bob
    Harry Potter,.. "Is this all happening in my head, or is it real?"
    Professor Dumbledor,.. "Of course it's all happening in your head. What makes you think that means it isn't real?"

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    You are so right... Until we can bust out of the "doctrinal box" through which we perceive the world, our lives will remain in a state of stagnation. As the old adage goes...Free your mind and your ass will follow.

All the best,
    Rose
    Hi Rose,
    Good to see you joined this discussion.
    And if your ass won't be redeemed break his neck!!
    Again the idea of crossing an abyss.
    I wondered if you and Richard have watched the Man of La Mancha yet.
    My son, wife and I finished watching it last night.
    What a great play. I am going to have to get a copy of Don Quixote and read it again. I seem to have lost it and haven't read it in years.

Bob
    Professor Dumbledor,.. "Of course it's all happening in your head. What makes you think that means it isn't real?"

All the best,
    Rose
    which is why, of course...we are the ASShole and the DUMB "o" before we bust out! (and more on that "BUSTing" Out(as in Dolly- PART on's magnificent silcone " knockers") on the Duet. 29:29 thread!)http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/show...9123#post39123
    Last edited by kathryn; 12-12-2011 at 09:46 AM.

All the best,
    Rose
    Rose,

Yes! It is the process of moving out of the "Outer Court" (only knowing God from principles/doctrines of men) and into the Holy Place ("seeing," but still "through a glass darkly"), and eventually into the "Most Holy Place." When we can "see" that we are to be in the "Most Holy Place" ultimately, then we know where we're going...our "face" is there...now all we have to do is get our butt where our face is!

Deb
    He made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His kind intention which He purposed in Him with a view to an administration suitable to the fullness of the times, that is, the summing up of all things in Christ, things in the heavens and things on the earth. Eph 1:9-10

Quote Originally Posted by debz View Post
    Rose,

Yes! It is the process of moving out of the "Outer Court" (only knowing God from principles/doctrines of men) and into the Holy Place ("seeing," but still "through a glass darkly"), and eventually into the "Most Holy Place." When we can "see" that we are to be in the "Most Holy Place" ultimately, then we know where we're going...our "face" is there...now all we have to do is get our butt where our face is!

Deb
    This concept was wonderfully and succinctly illustrated in the "Lil Red Riding Hood" song/video on the Deuteronomy 29:29 thread. The porcupine waves his lil butt at the Adam type..and throws out his quills. In the end..the big BAAAd wolf has his "head" entrapped in Little Red's undies...and gets "hung up" on the clothes line. (heh..the thread of redemption...the scarlet thread)

Of course...she then uncovers his disguise as Grandma! (IN Grandma's "bed"...the dry bed of the Jordan crossing...and the "bed" on which the "son" is raised by Elisha in 2nd Kings)
    Last edited by kathryn; 12-12-2011 at 11:49 AM.

Hi Rose,
    Good to see you joined this discussion.
    And if your ass won't be redeemed break his neck!!
    Again the idea of crossing an abyss.
    I wondered if you and Richard have watched the Man of La Mancha yet.
    My son, wife and I finished watching it last night.
    What a great play. I am going to have to get a copy of Don Quixote and read it again. I seem to have lost it and haven't read it in years.

Bob
    Hi Bob,

We didn't get a chance to watch Man of La Mancha before Richard left on his "trip" (double entendre intended ), but we plan on watching it when he gets back.

Rose
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

To know oneself is to know the universe...

Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

Hey there Bob (and the rest or our friends exploring this topic)!

It's been a week since I've even looked at this thread, cuz I've been busy doing what we're talking about!

Ex 13:19 And Moses took the bones of Joseph with him: for he had straitly sworn the children of Israel, saying, God will surely visit you; and ye shall carry up my bones away hence with you.

We are talking about Joseph experiences here. He was a dreamer and an interpreter of Dreams. "Brothers" get real pissed when you start talking about these personal spiritual experiences.
    Yes, and even here amongst friends with so much in common, we sometimes get lost in similiar squabbles. We all need to do our best to hear each other and give lot's of space and grace. And yet, it is really important to me that we don't obscure the significance of the dreams and visions with too much extraneous "noise" of "random" associations. It's a pretty big challenge. We need to clear away the "clutter" to expose the coherent vision.

Yes, a threat not only to their religious views. Joseph is a turning point. Your dreams are no longer just relating subconscious elements within your own mind here. "Blessings of the deep"
    They are relating happenings in outer world circumstances and waking consciousness and eternal principles to your dreams.
    That is scary!!! Most people will absolutely not cross that line. And you will see them get completely irrational defending that line.
    All the while this is happening they are unknowingly by their actions and words CONFIRMING what you are saying.
    When both Pilate and Caiaphas asked Jesus if he was the king of the Jews or son of God, he said "Thou sayest it." He was watching them play out the old testament prophecies before his eyes. Playing their part to the letter. They were confirming that he was the Son of God.
    Same thing happens to us as happened to him. We are surrounded by people that are telling us we are sons of God.
    Beautifully stated my friend.

Yes, it is "scary" - it rocks the soul down to its root. You know you are sane, but you have good reason to wonder. I think that's one of the reasons I'm so insistent on discerning between "private" vs. "objective" spiritual insights. I don't want to get lost in my own private fantasy world, and we are treading on the edges of that.

And yes - we are all "children of God - truly eternal Divine Beings of unspeakable glory hidden under the veil of flesh. When I look at and through another's eyes I percevie the wonderous Diamond Soul that is a pure expression of God.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM
    I hadn't thought of any connection between the "bo" in Dumbo and the "bow" of promise. But now that you mention it, I see an obvious connection.
    That is why I mentioned it again. I didn't think you had caught it. Blood Covenant. Dum Bo!!!
    I am glad you added the God blessed Noah verses below. I had forgotten it was so long. There is a lot there.

Re-evaluating the sybolism with the idea in mind that we are now experiencing the fulfillment of those promises to us. And that God is speaking through those symbols.
    Yep! The image of blood needs to be transfigured so we can see it as the Divine Life Source.

Jesus said that he had meat to eat that his disciples "knew not of."
    And "everything that liveth" is everything!!! Because it has had the sprinkling that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
    Everything that liveth is the entire Liviing Universe! I know, because have seen it.

Before I had this sight, I didn't understand when people seemed to replace "God" with the "Universe" because I thought the Universe was nothing but dead matter (atoms, stars, planets, galaxies). Now I have seen the Living Mind that manifests the entire Universe and understand that "matter" is just a cold aspect of the blazing conflagration that is as the heart of Reality.

We are to cease and desist interpreting our surroundings according to the outward appearances. (Flesh)
    And keep interpreting them according to the Promise. Christ in you, the hope of Glory.
    Noah went through the flood (Baptism) and landed on a mountain top. A higher state of consciousness that he previously did not know existed.

Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Heb 11:13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.
    Heb 11:7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

Heb 11:14 For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.
    Heb 11:15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.
    Heb 11:16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.
    Preach it brother!

Scripture is transfigured like Christ on the mount when we view it with eyes with faith to see the Living Universe. And why faith? Because faith does not mean "belief" in concepts, but rather intent of heart to be true to the continuous revelation of Ultimate Reality in every moment.

Yes, the world is speaking directly to us. It has had the blood of Jesus sprinkled upon it. God made a covenant not only with us but "Every Living Creature that is with us in the Ark." Which is IN CHRIST!!
    And that is EVERYTHING. Everything is crying out Dumbo,...Blood Covenant!!!
    The blood makes an At One Ment for the soul.
    The Spiritual experience of Tipareth is Vision of the Harmony of Things. Christ Consciousness!!! We become aware that we are in him and he is in us and permeates everything.
    And we begin to hear his voice in all things even a dream about Dumbo.

This is how we are to interpret all of Reality from then on. We have a Joseph experience and everything changes.
    Incidentally, I just found out that one of the symbols for Tipareth is the Lamen. A lamen is the sybol worn upon the breast of a magician to show that the magician symbolizes that particular force when working ceremonial magic. The angel on the Temperance card is wearing an orange triangle upon his/her breast.
    This is fire. It is also Shin the symbol of the three supernals.
    So the beginning of the baptism of air (Pentecost, Joseph, God speaking through dreams, visions etc.)
    Contains the Baptism of Fire within it.
    We recieve the influences (Grace) of the Godhead through the sephirah of Tipareth. Whether water, Air or fire, Baptism, which is one, contains the Fire which Jesus said he came to start and which he said was already kindled.
    Wow - this is actively blowing my mind right now as I type! I am answering your post line by line in the comment editor. I did not read it before I began answering. And look at the words I wrote above - I said exactly what you wrote before I read it!

it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
    the text is very much full of echoing sounds - dam ha-adam ba-adam damo - all wrapped up in Dumbo
    Very cool. And I see the earth is "in on it" with God.
    I had not really meditated on that yet. DUMBO <=> BADAMAH (In the earth) <=> BADAM (In Adam) and the first man Adam was "of the earth."

Which I take as the realization of sonship. Realizing that we are fellow heirs with Christ. It took me a while to come to this conclusion, but I believe we will find that to be the case if we follow the 17 throughout scripture. Bow, Circle, fish, overcome, Garment are some listed in your database.
    I had a dream that revealed a lot about the meaning of the Number 17. I came to a door with the Number 17 on it. I went in, there was a book. I opened it and there was a picture of a goat standing on the side of a mountain. Then my penis became erect and extended along the entire spine of the book. When I woke up, I looked up "goat" in Hebrew (which was my practice at that time. I was just learning Hebrew) and found goat = GDY = 17, and that GYD (translated as the "sinew" that shrank in Gen 32:32) also can mean "penis." I had many dreams like this between 1990-1993 or so. The goat was pretty much like the one in this pic, only more of a side view. When I get home I'll review the dream - I think I forgot a few details

Name:  0184.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  82.5 KB

Of course, Yoseph is spelt Yod Vav Samek Peh.
    On the morning I had my Dumbo Dream I noted that 528 = 3 x 11 x 16 and this corresonds to the three horizontal beams on the tree of life:

3 = III = Empress Card (Dalet)
    11 = XI = Strength (Tet)
    16 = XVI = Tower Card (Pey)

In the diagram I drew that morning I called the 11th card "Lust" because that was the name of the Strength Card in Crowley's deck which I was using at that time:

So it seems you are picking up on the same archetypal structure that I tapped into the morning of that dream.
    Very good find with the cross paths numbers matching up with the dates.

Another application of speaking in other tongues. Another language and replenishing the earth.
    Very cool stuff here. This is the way it is supposed to work. This would also relat to the three doors/veils in the Tabernacle.
    I believe what were seeing here is the door to the Holy Place.
    The Baptism of air.
    It wasn't the dates, it was the grouped prime factors of 12 x 44 = 528 = 3 x 11 x 16. But then again, the dates connect because 11/24 & 12/22 => 11 x 24 + 12 x 22 = 528.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Hey there Bob (and the rest or our friends exploring this topic)!

It's been a week since I've even looked at this thread, cuz I've been busy doing what we're talking about!
    Good to have you back Richard.

Yes, and even here amongst friends with so much in common, we sometimes get lost in similiar squabbles. We all need to do our best to hear each other and give lot's of space and grace. And yet, it is really important to me that we don't obscure the significance of the dreams and visions with too much extraneous "noise" of "random" associations. It's a pretty big challenge. We need to clear away the "clutter" to expose the coherent vision.
    Much of what we are talking about here can have personal significance because God speaks to each of us.
    I am more trying to look at the patterns in order to see a sequence and order to all of this.
    There may not be a sequence, exactly, because things seem to happen all at once.
    What I take to be the coherent vision in this the illumination of Yesod from above rather than below.
    The astral light can be a deceptive thing. But when measured against promises in scripture we begin to see a pattern develop.

Originally Posted by Bob May
    Yes, a threat not only to their religious views. Joseph is a turning point. Your dreams are no longer just relating subconscious elements within your own mind here. "Blessings of the deep"
    They are relating happenings in outer world circumstances and waking consciousness and eternal principles to your dreams.
    That is scary!!! Most people will absolutely not cross that line. And you will see them get completely irrational defending that line.
    All the while this is happening they are unknowingly by their actions and words CONFIRMING what you are saying.
    When both Pilate and Caiaphas asked Jesus if he was the king of the Jews or son of God, he said "Thou sayest it." He was watching them play out the old testament prophecies before his eyes. Playing their part to the letter. They were confirming that he was the Son of God.
    Same thing happens to us as happened to him. We are surrounded by people that are telling us we are sons of God.

Yes, it is "scary" - it rocks the soul down to its root. You know you are sane, but you have good reason to wonder. I think that's one of the reasons I'm so insistent on discerning between "private" vs. "objective" spiritual insights. I don't want to get lost in my own private fantasy world, and we are treading on the edges of that.
    Oh, we are way past the edge here!!!
    But that is the point, isn't it? Skirting the edge of insanity. But which side of the line do you think the sane are on?
    Livng to eat and drink and make babies and die.... That's what they were doing when the flood came.
    I'd rather be dipping my toe in the water now to see how cold it is.

Everything that liveth is the entire Liviing Universe! I know, because have seen it.

Before I had this sight, I didn't understand when people seemed to replace "God" with the "Universe" because I thought the Universe was nothing but dead matter (atoms, stars, planets, galaxies). Now I have seen the Living Mind that manifests the entire Universe and understand that "matter" is just a cold aspect of the blazing conflagration that is as the heart of Reality.
    Just don't forget the Samaritan woman.

Joh 4:25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.
    Joh 4:26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

Wow - this is actively blowing my mind right now as I type! I am answering your post line by line in the comment editor. I did not read it before I began answering. And look at the words I wrote above - I said exactly what you wrote before I read it!
    Welcome back to the flood!

I had a dream that revealed a lot about the meaning of the Number 17. I came to a door with the Number 17 on it. I went in, there was a book. I opened it and there was a picture of a goat standing on the side of a mountain. Then my penis became erect and extended along the entire spine of the book. When I woke up....
    Don't you hate it when you wake up just when you get to the good part?
    Seriously though, an erection extended the length of the spine?? You didn't catch that?
    You have to catch up on the Matthew 17 thread and the interpretation of Reality thread.

When I woke up, I looked up "goat" in Hebrew (which was my practice at that time. I was just learning Hebrew) and found goat = GDY = 17, and that GYD (translated as the "sinew" that shrank in Gen 32:32) also can mean "penis." I had many dreams like this between 1990-1993 or so. The goat was pretty much like the one in this pic, only more of a side view. When I get home I'll review the dream - I think I forgot a few details
    The sinew that shrank is the first time I found myself in scripture. I explained that a while back, but basically it was the line that said Jacob halted on his thigh. There is a major nerve running down the hollow (inside of the thigh) that would not relax when I sat down to meditate. It actually felt like it was too short.
    It was a very aggravating feeling and I (halted) stopped meditating for a few years because of it.
    That fits because what Jacob saw, Joseph wore on his 17th birthday.
    The goat thing is very interesting also. I will keep it in mind.

Name:  0184.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  82.5 KB

It wasn't the dates, it was the grouped prime factors of 12 x 44 = 528 = 3 x 11 x 16. But then again, the dates connect because 11/24 & 12/22 => 11 x 24 + 12 x 22 = 528.
    [/QUOTE]
    Sorry, overwhelmed with details. But it is still very significant.

My teacher used the analogy of a wiring diagram to the tree of life. It shows relationships. But it doesn't really look like that. If you look at the wiring diagram in a radio for instance and then look inside the radio it does not match the picture.
    But we could cross all three of those paths in an instant if we didn't hold on to things so desparately, I think. We all lean on way or another and tend to operate in one triangle or another.
    Staying balanced is the trick. The middle pillar.

When we hit a cross path 3, 11, 16....
    Wait a minute. 11 is not a cross path, 8 is Strength. 11 is Justice.
    My mistake. Like I said overwhelmed with details lately.

Have a great night,
    Bob

Good to have you back Richard.
    It's good to be back! And tomorrow, I'll be back in Yakima so I can hug my wife again and look into her eyes.

Much of what we are talking about here can have personal significance because God speaks to each of us.
    I am more trying to look at the patterns in order to see a sequence and order to all of this.
    There may not be a sequence, exactly, because things seem to happen all at once.
    What I take to be the coherent vision in this the illumination of Yesod from above rather than below.
    The astral light can be a deceptive thing. But when measured against promises in scripture we begin to see a pattern develop.
    Hummm ... I've never thought about the direction of the illumination of the Sephiroth. But then again, I haven't seriously thought about the Tree of Life for nearly two decades. (Man! How time flies when you're sleeping!) I glanced at your reference to the "spine" in the other threads and remember talk about the light circulutating in the Tree like in the chakras. Are you thinking of it coming from the Crown down to Malkuth and back up so Yesod gets lit from both directions?

What kind of "deception" to you associate with the "astral light?"

Oh, we are way past the edge here!!!
    But that is the point, isn't it? Skirting the edge of insanity. But which side of the line do you think the sane are on?
    Livng to eat and drink and make babies and die.... That's what they were doing when the flood came.
    I'd rather be dipping my toe in the water now to see how cold it is.
    Sanity is not well defined, so if you try to adhere to it you will surely go insane.

The sane are described well by this Dilbert strip:

Name:  2708.strip.gif
Views: 16
Size:  37.3 KB

As for testing the water - I prefer to just dive in.

Just don't forget the Samaritan woman.

Joh 4:25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.
    Joh 4:26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.
    What precisely should I not forget? That she was not condemned for having five men? Or that Christ promised a fountain of living water? Or ... ?

Welcome back to the flood!
    It's good to be wet again.

Seriously though, an erection extended the length of the spine?? You didn't catch that?
    You have to catch up on the Matthew 17 thread and the interpretation of Reality thread.
    I haven't been following those two threads for most of the last week. I wasn't even following this one!

So I searched for "spine" in recent posts and found your mention of the kundalini. Very cool! I hadn't made that connection. Now it's totally obvious, especially with the sexaul energy connection. Thanks!

Now I'll have to go see what else you folks have been up to over there .... I know you've been busy ...

My teacher used the analogy of a wiring diagram to the tree of life. It shows relationships. But it doesn't really look like that. If you look at the wiring diagram in a radio for instance and then look inside the radio it does not match the picture.
    But we could cross all three of those paths in an instant if we didn't hold on to things so desparately, I think. We all lean on way or another and tend to operate in one triangle or another.
    Staying balanced is the trick. The middle pillar.
    Totally agree. Balance is THE key. Any deviation from the center of the Yin/Yang and you go flying off into dualistic thinking with ten thousand things moving in every direction. Very confusing.

When we hit a cross path 3, 11, 16....
    Wait a minute. 11 is not a cross path, 8 is Strength. 11 is Justice.
    My mistake. Like I said overwhelmed with details lately.
    No mistake - Crowley interchanged the numbers on cards IX and XI, following a different tradition than the Rider Waite deck. If I had been using that deck I would not have seen the connection with the three cross bars. And neither would I have seen the connection with the Hierophant card since only Crowley's deck had the elephants on it. So it's very wierd, but Crowley's deck seems to have been particularly well-designed to fit with my Dumbo Dream - or vice-versa.

Have a great night,
    Bob
    That's what I'm doing!

Great chatting,

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information