Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Yup! Here it is! :

Gen 40:20 And it came to pass the third day, which was Pharaoh's birthday, that he made a feast unto all his servants: and he lifted up the head of the chief butler and of the chief baker among his servants.

Looks those were a few "birthday balloons/breasts/heads" !

And...I've never noticed this before with the "birthday" theme! Look at the NT type...the "head" of J the B...or the "Elijah" type that must be be-headed in order to move into the double anointing of the Elisha (twins):

Mat 14:6 But when Herod's birthday was kept, the daughter of Herodias danced before them, and pleased Herod.

137! CHOP CHOP CHOP!

Oh my! You must look at the numerical weight for "birthday" ! (the early Greeks used the word to describe the funeral of a "departed friend" (chop chop chop! )

It is 274...the DOUBLE WITNESS OF 137!

http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/gr_137.asp

Here's the link to the verse :
    http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Data...cnum=14&vnum=6

note the meaning of "danced"!
    Last edited by kathryn; 12-11-2011 at 04:35 PM.

In particular...note:

Isaiah 65.16

The prime Number 137 is the sum of the elements of the Holographic Generating Set (27, 37, 73). It appears as a structural prime in both the Divine Prologue and the Logos Holograph. It is profoundly integrated with the Fine Structure Constant that governs the interaction between Light and Matter.

Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    Bob...it just dawned on me....those balloons are a festive trapping of AIR within various colors (Joseph's many colored coat). They are rather like big breasts...and isn't rubber made with silcone? Me thinks the "prince of the power of the AIR" has lost some of his wind. What were you putting together with them?

PS...did you notice that the "feast" of Pharaoh takes place on his birthday?(have to check that...but I know it was either Pharoah...or maybe it says the King)
    We make balloon sculptures hats, animals, swords, even a bow and arrow once this weekend.
    Harry Potter,.. "Is this all happening in my head, or is it real?"
    Professor Dumbledor,.. "Of course it's all happening in your head. What makes you think that means it isn't real?"

Oh my! You must look at the numerical weight for "birthday" ! (the early Greeks used the word to describe the funeral of a "departed friend" (chop chop chop! )

Yes, the whole beheading thing is important. Daath the abyss. The fish (whale jumping out of water.)
    It is the passing from one way of percieving reality to a completely different way of percieving reality. like jumping across or off of an abyss.
    John the Baptist, Paul and James all died by the sword,...Beheading.
    Also in Revelations it seems to say that those people are the only ones to "make it" to be included in the first resurrection.

Re 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Re 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

We are the body of Christ. We only have One Head between us all. We are but members in his body.
    To come to believe and take his doctrine as our own is to only have one head,...And it is not ours!!!

Ours is gone!!

Bob
    Professor Dumbledor,.. "Of course it's all happening in your head. What makes you think that means it isn't real?"

Hey all...I just started a new thread that is also highly related to this thread:

"Tim Tebow Prophetic"

http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/show...ebow-Prophetic

He made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His kind intention which He purposed in Him with a view to an administration suitable to the fullness of the times, that is, the summing up of all things in Christ, things in the heavens and things on the earth. Eph 1:9-10

And the 3 splits the 17th birthday of Joseph.
    This is the beginning of something. A new birth into the knidom of heaven. The realization of our sonship=inheritance,

Mt 13:33 Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.

Mt 16:11 How is it that ye do not understand that I spake it not to you concerning bread, that ye should beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees?
    Mt 16:12 Then understood they how that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.

Leaven = Doctrine.

Why hide leaven 3 between the 1 and 7 or in the midst of the 17??
    Because the leaven of the kingdom of heaven is hid inside of us until the WHOLE is Leavened.
    The kingdom of heaven is the doctrine of Christ which is not the doctrine that we hold until the whole is leavened. And that leveaning comes in three stages over time.
    Joseph was not revealed as "King" over Egypt until 13 years later. Unity, One, at the reunion of the brothers and Jacob.
    The Kingdom of Heaven grows inside of us in obscurity. Like leaven...Doctrine, the doctrine of Christ becomes our Doctrine.

The Pharisees did not go into the kingdom nor let anyone going in to go in.
    The Saducees the same because they did not believe in the Resurrection.
    Both apply to this life while still in the body. The flesh.

"Better the day of your death than the day of your birth."
    It is our doctrine, our world view that keeps us from seeing the Kingdom of heaven all around us IN This Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob May View Post
    And the 3 splits the 17th birthday of Joseph.
    This is the beginning of something. A new birth into the knidom of heaven. The realization of our sonship=inheritance,

Mt 13:33 Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.

Mt 16:11 How is it that ye do not understand that I spake it not to you concerning bread, that ye should beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees?
    Mt 16:12 Then understood they how that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.

Leaven = Doctrine.

Why hide leaven 3 between the 1 and 7 or in the midst of the 17??
    Because the leaven of the kingdom of heaven is hid inside of us until the WHOLE is Leavened.
    The kingdom of heaven is the doctrine of Christ which is not the doctrine that we hold until the whole is leavened. And that leveaning comes in three stages over time.
    Joseph was not revealed as "King" over Egypt until 13 years later. Unity, One, at the reunion of the brothers and Jacob.
    The Kingdom of Heaven grows inside of us in obscurity. Like leaven...Doctrine, the doctrine of Christ becomes our Doctrine.

The Pharisees did not go into the kingdom nor let anyone going in to go in.
    The Saducees the same because they did not believe in the Resurrection.
    Both apply to this life while still in the body. The flesh.

"Better the day of your death than the day of your birth."
    It is our doctrine, our world view that keeps us from seeing the Kingdom of heaven all around us IN This Life.
    Another good word, Bob! It is all through the Bible, in so many ways...and yes, applies to THIS LIFE, while still in the body~!
    He made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His kind intention which He purposed in Him with a view to an administration suitable to the fullness of the times, that is, the summing up of all things in Christ, things in the heavens and things on the earth. Eph 1:9-10

Doctrine is Female.

It is the enfolding of all of the elements making up the whole of our beliefs.
    It is the Leaven that changes the entire lump.

Look at some of the words that add up to 137 and look at the stories related there.

Onan is there again.
    Ge 38:8 And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother.

Ge 21:12 And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice 137; (Qowl) for in Isaac shall thy seed be called.
    Qowl is another key (Qoph) word here. "Back of the head" where the third view 3-D is interpreted.
    Where our view of reality is interpreted.

Both Sarah and Tamar are instrumental in keeping us on the path that leads us to Jesus' viewpoint, his doctrine and his interpretation of Reality. The scarlet thread. Jesus came from the tribe of Judah (Praise) who did raise up seed to our brother Jesus or (Er awakening.)

Joh 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

Mt 7:28 And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:

Mt 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. But we get side tracked with the commandments of men. Another doctrine.
    The leaven of the Pharisees and Saducees.

Another 137 word is flood.

Ex 15:8 And with the blast of thy nostrils the waters were gathered together, the floods stood upright as an heap, and the depths were congealed in the heart of the sea.
    The congealing in the midst of the sea, is another demonstration of the female principle. The taking of what we know and turning it into a whole thing. Understanding rather than Wisdom.

Thread Information