Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

A Look at the Large-Scale Structure of the Universe.

Here's a pic of the large-scale structure of the universe from an article called Milky Way hangs by a cosmic thread.

It looks like the neural pathways in the brain ...

Name:  3050584-3x2-940x627.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  140.1 KB
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Here's a pic of the large-scale structure of the universe from an article called Milky Way hangs by a cosmic thread.

It looks like the neural pathways in the brain ...

Name:  3050584-3x2-940x627.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  140.1 KB
    When I first looked at the picture and title, before reading your post, I initially thought you were making a clever joke...it looks uncannily like the brain's neural pathways.

"As above, so below. As without, so within."

~ Hermes

Do you think this is some type of ...not archetype...but you know what I mean.
    Facing the East,
    Frater Rosae Crucis

"It is only by the exercise of Reason, that man can discover God."
    ~ Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by RC Christian View Post
    When I first looked at the picture and title, before reading your post, I initially thought you were making a clever joke...it looks uncannily like the brain's neural pathways.

"As above, so below. As without, so within."

~ Hermes

Do you think this is some type of ...not archetype...but you know what I mean.
    I love that! It would indeed be a clever joke. The universe is in your head.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    I love that! It would indeed be a clever joke. The universe is in your head.
    It is much more than a clever joke, for indeed the universe is in our heads!
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

To know oneself is to know the universe...

Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    It is much more than a clever joke, for indeed the universe is in our heads!
    You've got that right babe. You're always in my mind! (Both figuratively and literally, I guess!)

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    You've got that right babe. You're always in my mind! (Both figuratively and literally, I guess!)
    There is some way out.

Maybe even Matthew 19:10-12 is hinting at this :
    The disciples said to him, “If this is the case of a man with his wife, it would be better not to marry!” But he said to them, “Not everyone can accept this saying but those to whom it has been given. For there are eunuchs who were born as such from their mother’s womb, and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by people, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who is able to accept this, let him accept it.”

Years ago I used to watch the starry heaven with the naked eye. For this purpose I had made a watchpost at the roof of my house, on which I could lie on my back. The longer you watch the more it opens. And I did so during the course of the year, even for more years.
    At a certain point, certain moment, I did experience mind expansion, finding myself at once in the extragalactial sphere. Like if a light was switched on. The "window" through which I looked was the Andromeda Nebula.
    Since then I didn't do it no more.

Maybe this is also what Numbers 12:1 is about:
    Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses regarding the Cushite woman he had married, for he had married a Cushite woman.

For Andromeda in Greek mythology is a Cushite (Ethiopian) king's daughter.

Thread Information