Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Devil Ho Diabolos Donkey

Richard thank U for imparting to us what was imparted to U via the Bible Wheel site
    Irrespective to one's beliefs everyone should have access to knowledge because it is powerful
    I personally feel what you've shared is afflatus( a divine impartation of knowledge,supernatural impulse,inspiration
    breath, a blast of wind aka The Holy Spirit)

So if the forum would once again allow me to share a somewhat uncanny parallelism

Genesis 12:16 And he entreated Abraham well for her sake: and he had sheep, and oxen, and he asses

H2543 chamowr (kham-more he(ass) ) gematria value 254 and men servants and maid servants
    and she asses H0860 athown (aw-thone in the sense of patience she donkey) gematria value
    457 also parallels The Devil Ho Diabolos gematria value 457 H0861 attuwn Aramaic furnace gematria value also 457 Daniel 3:6
    The Cursed Psa 119:21 gematria value also 457 Thou has rebuked the proud that are cursed H0779 arar(aw-rar to curse, lay under curse,
    to be made a curse) which do err from thy commandments

It intrigues me that the Devil is likened to a she donkey instead of a he donkey coincidence I think not
    Maybe some of the vain proud petty arrogant spiteful attributes that we know of from scripture he possesses are likened to a she ass (Just soul food for thought)

Theologian gematria value 457 Theology a system or school of opinions concerning God and religious questions
    The study of the nature of God and religious truth rational inquiry into religious questions
    A course of specialized religious study usually at a college or seminary courtesy of the Free Dictionary by Farlex

This is totally subjective because in every definition I find something critical missing which makes me understand why maybe
    Theologian could be linked to gematria 457

Relationship is far greater than religion

All these definitions speak of religious study but to know our Creator ELOHIM YAH HASHEM it requires intimate relationship JOB 22:21-30
    Acquaint H5532 cakan (saw-kan know intimately, profitable, cherish, show harmony be familiar with gematria value 130) now(present tense)
    thyself with HIM and be at peace (The Holy Spirit) thereby good shall come unto thee

Dan 3:6 And whoso falleth not down and worshippeth shall the same hour be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace
    I found it interesting the gematria value 36 S#H0914 Badal (baw-dal divide , separate, sever,divide into parts) note that the word baal is in badal
    Baal is the author of confusion and separation and a house divided against itself can't stand (soul food for thought)
    Last edited by samar; 11-15-2011 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by samar View Post
    Richard thank U for imparting to us what was imparted to U via the Bible Wheel site
    Irrespective to one's beliefs everyone should have access to knowledge because it is powerful
    I personally feel what you've shared is afflatus( a divine impartation of knowledge,supernatural impulse,inspiration
    breath, a blast of wind aka The Holy Spirit)
    Cool. I can live with that.

Thanks!

So if the forum would once again allow me to share a somewhat uncanny parallelism

Genesis 12:16 And he entreated Abraham well for her sake: and he had sheep, and oxen, and he asses

H2543 chamowr (kham-more he(ass) ) gematria value 254 and men servants and maid servants
    and she asses H0860 athown (aw-thone in the sense of patience she donkey) gematria value
    457 also parallels The Devil Ho Diabolos gematria value 457 H0861 attuwn Aramaic furnace gematria value also 457 Daniel 3:6
    The Cursed Psa 119:21 gematria value also 457 Thou has rebuked the proud that are cursed H0779 arar(aw-rar to curse, lay under curse,
    to be made a curse) which do err from thy commandments

It intrigues me that the Devil is likened to a she donkey instead of a he donkey coincidence I think not
    Maybe some of the vain proud petty arrogant spiteful attributes that we know of from scripture he possesses are likened to a she ass (Just soul food for thought)

Theologian gematria value 457 Theology a system or school of opinions concerning God and religious questions
    The study of the nature of God and religious truth rational inquiry into religious questions
    A course of specialized religious study usually at a college or seminary courtesy of the Free Dictionary by Farlex

This is totally subjective because in every definition I find something critical missing which makes me understand why maybe
    Theologian could be linked to gematria 457

Relationship is far greater than religion

All these definitions speak of religious study but to know our Creator ELOHIM YAH HASHEM it requires intimate relationship JOB 22:21-30
    Acquaint H5532 cakan (saw-kan know intimately, profitable, cherish, show harmony be familiar with gematria value 130) now(present tense)
    thyself with HIM and be at peace (The Holy Spirit) thereby good shall come unto thee
    I remember being pretty impressed by the relation between 457 Ho Diabolos and Theologos years ago.

But what do you mean by ""intimately" knowing God? How do you know it is God and not your own imagination? That's my problem. I don't want to fool myself. I've been talking to lots of Christians about this point lately and it seems to be an unanswerable question.

All the best,

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Just my imagination running away with me

Richard I too have so many questions regarding the LOGOS and I find myself in intrinsic study to gain insight
    Thanks to your imparting what was spiritually downloaded to U via the implementation of the Bible Wheel and gematria
    I am spiritually exalted from glory to glory to glory

I personally find gematria gives [ archeologists] tools to dig much deeper for the golden nuggets of wisdom encoded in the Scripture
    There are invariable mysteries and secrets unearthed within the gems of gematria [gematria value 273 also parallels with

[THE KEY Rev 3:7] [From the Tree of Life Gen 3:22] [Immortality I Corin 15:5] gematria value 528 also parallels as follows

[THE KEY gematria value 528 Isa 22:22] [ Opened for me Isa 50:5 gematria value 528] [THE ALPHABET gematria value 528]

[THE POWER of the HOLY PEOPLE Dan 12:7] [Jesus Yehoshua gematria value 528] [SALVATION YESHUAH gematria value 528]

Last but not least gematria value 66 equally parallels gematria 528 and 273 [WHEEL Ezek 10:13 gematria value 66] [Of the LORD Psa 37:39 gematria value 66]
    [Gematria value 66] [ THE WHEELS Ezek 1:16 gematria 66] This is no coincidence the DIVINE FINGER of GOD has written secrets numerically using the ALPHABET
    HEBREW and GREEK to reveal mysteries secrets [raz H7328 hide gematria value 207 Dan 2:47 parallels with gematria 207 LIGHT Gen 1:3 I shall speak Num 12:6

Now of course I realize that this whole subject is controversial which I welcome however as with anything in this life
    it's a matter of what we choose to[ believe] H0539 faithful assurance sure nurse pillar uphold nourish
    supporters of the door to trust foster-mother foster-father to be carried

Is it so far fetched to fathom that a CREATOR of higher intellect configurated the entire universe things
    visible and invisible and that the invisible is the foundation of faith made visible?

Couldn't the Bible [basic instructions before leaving earth] be a creation manual instructing the created on the
    CREATORS gran plan for man ?

I sometimes imagine YAH looking down from heaven through cotton candy clouds strategically moving
    mentoring HIS creation through the earth on the the board of life as we [emulate] HIM wording our way
    through this world with THE HOLY SPIRIT showing us all the detour danger danger
    Will Robinson signs

I'm certain I'll get flax regarding this comment however even HASHEM has a sense of humor
    look at the United Nations for pete's sake dysfunction junction on display

Now on to the "MEATY" matter of intimacy with HASHEM

Proverbs 29:18 Where there is no [vision] the people perish: H2377 chazown oracle prophecy divine communication gematria value 71 coincides with
    Fullness of the SPIRIT DOVE PRAISE THE SPIRIT of WISDOM

Note here that a [vision] is a divine way of GOD communicating via the HOLY SPIRIT now that's INTIMACY in my book

Num 12:6 And he said [hear] now MY WORDS [If] there be a prophet among U, I the LORD will make MYSELF known unto him in a vision and speak
    to him in a dream

Excluding the titles it is undeniable that YAH has [spoken] to U Richard in a dream, in a vision and title or not
    U have an unction with the HOLY SPIRIT

But ye have an [UNCTION] from the HOLY ONE and ye know all things I John 2:20 G5545 chrisma[unction] anointing gematria value 951
    For GOD's gifts and HIS [call] are [irrevocable] Rom 11:29 Whether [gifts] are acknowledged or not YAH's no Indian giver !

May U ever continue your [introspective] quest for TRUTH gematria value 441 coincides with THE WORK of the LORD Exo 34:10
    The GOD of Heaven Neh 2:20
    INFINITE Psa 147:5

Soul Food 101
    Last edited by samar; 11-21-2011 at 05:35 PM.

Richard I too have so many questions regarding the LOGOS and I find myself in intrinsic study to gain insight
    Thanks to your imparting what was spiritually downloaded to U via the implementation of the Bible Wheel and gematria
    I am spiritually exalted from glory to glory to glory

I personally find gematria gives [ archeologists] tools to dig much deeper for the golden nuggets of wisdom encoded in the Scripture
    There are invariable mysteries and secrets unearthed within the gems of gematria [gematria value 273 also parallels with

[THE KEY Rev 3:7] [From the Tree of Life Gen 3:22] [Immortality I Corin 15:5] gematria value 528 also parallels as follows

[THE KEY gematria value 528 Isa 22:22] [ Opened for me Isa 50:5 gematria value 528] [THE ALPHABET gematria value 528]

[THE POWER of the HOLY PEOPLE Dan 12:7] [Jesus Yehoshua gematria value 528] [SALVATION YESHUAH gematria value 528]

Last but not least gematria value 66 equally parallels gematria 528 and 273 [WHEEL Ezek 10:13 gematria value 66] [Of the LORD Psa 37:39 gematria value 66]
    [Gematria value 66] [ THE WHEELS Ezek 1:16 gematria 66] This is no coincidence the DIVINE FINGER of GOD has written secrets numerically using the ALPHABET
    HEBREW and GREEK to reveal mysteries secrets [raz H7328 hide gematria value 207 Dan 2:47 parallels with gematria 207 LIGHT Gen 1:3 I shall speak Num 12:6

Now of course I realize that this whole subject is controversial which I welcome however as with anything in this life
    it's a matter of what we choose to[ believe] H0539 faithful assurance sure nurse pillar uphold nourish
    supporters of the door to trust foster-mother foster-father to be carried
    Hey there samar,

I understand that there are many connections between the verses and words and numbers you listed above, but I don't know what you were trying to communicate. Maybe it would help if you explained what you are seeing in complete sentences. Otherwise, how will I know what you are getting at?

Is it so far fetched to fathom that a CREATOR of higher intellect configurated the entire universe things
    visible and invisible and that the invisible is the foundation of faith made visible?

Couldn't the Bible [basic instructions before leaving earth] be a creation manual instructing the created on the
    CREATORS gran plan for man ?
    I have no problem with the idea that God is super-intelligent. The problem comes up when I try to put that together with what we see in the Bible. If it is an "instruction manual" what are the instructions? Why would a super-intelligent God give us instuctions that involve genocidal murder of men, women, and children? Why would he teach men to rule over women? Why would he not tell us that slavery is wrong? If the Bible is an instrcruction book, I'm not so sure I like the instructions!

I sometimes imagine YAH looking down from heaven through cotton candy clouds strategically moving
    mentoring HIS creation through the earth on the the board of life as we [emulate] HIM wording our way
    through this world with THE HOLY SPIRIT showing us all the detour danger danger
    Will Robinson signs

I'm certain I'll get flax regarding this comment however even HASHEM has a sense of humor
    look at the United Nations for pete's sake dysfunction junction on display
    That's funny samar. But I'll be giving you neither flack nor flax for that comment. But I will say that I don't share you conception of HASHEM because it would mean that he is "up there" watching all the things happening down here and not interacting in any way at all. If you think he is guiding you through his spirit, that's great, but it doesn't work for me because I look around and see that he's enot interacting with most folks who believe in him. For example, why didn't he mention anything about the upcoming earthquake that killed over 200,000 of his followers in Haiti? This is why I believe it would be delusional to think that God was guiding me and giving me special instructions. If there were just one person in the world who was really getting instructions from God, they could have told the Haitians to get out of town before the earthquake and saved all their lives. He didn't do that. So I can't believe that he is giving instructions to anyone.

What would you think of me if I knew about the earthquake and could have saved over 200,000 lives but chose not to? Would you think I was a good person?

Now on to the "MEATY" matter of intimacy with HASHEM

Proverbs 29:18 Where there is no [vision] the people perish: H2377 chazown oracle prophecy divine communication gematria value 71 coincides with
    Fullness of the SPIRIT DOVE PRAISE THE SPIRIT of WISDOM

Note here that a [vision] is a divine way of GOD communicating via the HOLY SPIRIT now that's INTIMACY in my book
    That is a good set of associations.

But why do you put words in square brackets? Is that your way of emphasizing them, like bold or italics or underline?

And yes, you could call that "intimacy" but most people don't go about having "visions." So I don't think I got an answer to my question. I was asking how you discern between you own imagination and thoughts (intepretations of Scritpure) that you think came from God.

Num 12:6 And he said [hear] now MY WORDS [If] there be a prophet among U, I the LORD will make MYSELF known unto him in a vision and speak
    to him in a dream

Excluding the titles it is undeniable that YAH has [spoken] to U Richard in a dream, in a vision and title or not
    U have an unction with the HOLY SPIRIT

But ye have an [UNCTION] from the HOLY ONE and ye know all things I John 2:20 G5545 chrisma[unction] anointing gematria value 951
    For GOD's gifts and HIS [call] are [irrevocable] Rom 11:29 Whether [gifts] are acknowledged or not YAH's no Indian giver !

May U ever continue your [introspective] quest for TRUTH gematria value 441 coincides with THE WORK of the LORD Exo 34:10
    The GOD of Heaven Neh 2:20
    INFINITE Psa 147:5

Soul Food 101
    I appreciate your kinds words, and don't worry, my quest will never end.

All the best,

Richard
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Not from this world...from the other side
    [
    QUOTE=RAM;37437]
    I have no problem with the idea that God is super-intelligent. The problem comes up when I try to put that together with what we see in the Bible. If it is an "instruction manual" what are the instructions? Why would a super-intelligent God give us instuctions that involve genocidal murder of men, women, and children? Why would he teach men to rule over women? Why would he not tell us that slavery is wrong? If the Bible is an instrcruction book, I'm not so sure I like the instructions!
    God got rid of evil men, women and children and pardon them if they repent compare with Mao, PolPot, Stalin who killed good men, women and children without any chance of pardon? Which is better? Should God then teach women to rule over men? Is equality of gender ALWAYS better? Is it better that men rule over women in certain areas and women rule over men in certain areas so that both are consider of equal par? In olden times, it is better to be a slave than to be a beggar or a destitute, at least a slave has a better chance of survival in a wicked world.

That's funny samar. But I'll be giving you neither flack nor flax for that comment. But I will say that I don't share you conception of HASHEM because it would mean that he is "up there" watching all the things happening down here and not interacting in any way at all. If you think he is guiding you through his spirit, that's great, but it doesn't work for me because I look around and see that he's enot interacting with most folks who believe in him. For example, why didn't he mention anything about the upcoming earthquake that killed over 200,000 of his followers in Haiti? This is why I believe it would be delusional to think that God was guiding me and giving me special instructions. If there were just one person in the world who was really getting instructions from God, they could have told the Haitians to get out of town before the earthquake and saved all their lives. He didn't do that. So I can't believe that he is giving instructions to anyone.
    Or do you think it is better that everyone were to survive since time immemorial so that the world will become overpopulated and everyone would die of starvation and over pollution? Is save, save, save ALWAYS better? If not, why do you think God created Death and survival of the fittest?

What would you think of me if I knew about the earthquake and could have saved over 200,000 lives but chose not to? Would you think I was a good person?
    If I were to kill Hitler and all his henchmen, PolPot and all his henchmen so that millions will not die and suffer, would you think I am a good person? Is kill, kill, kill ALWAYS bad?

May God give us Wisdom to understand His ways.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    God got rid of evil men, women and children and pardon them if they repent compare with Mao, PolPot, Stalin who killed good men, women and children without any chance of pardon? Which is better? Should God then teach women to rule over men? Is equality of gender ALWAYS better? Is it better that men rule over women in certain areas and women rule over men in certain areas so that both are consider of equal par? In olden times, it is better to be a slave than to be a beggar or a destitute, at least a slave has a better chance of survival in a wicked world.
    God got rid of "evil children?" What makes you think the children were evil?

If you have to compare the God of the Bible with the worst of all humans to make him look better, then you are making my point for me.

The Bible does not teach that God "pardoned" the Midianites or Amalekites or any of the people he had commanded to be slaughtered. And besides, you missed the point. If the Bible is an instruction book, why does it contain such horrific instructions?

Concerning rulership - the Bible should teach that the most qualified people should rule. It should have nothing to do with male or female. This shows that the judgment of humans is better than the instructions given in the Bible.

A recognition of equality between men and women is always better than ineuqality based on gender.

Yes, it is possible that there are situations in which slavery is better than other evils like destitution. But that does not make slavery good. And that's why the Bible is a bad instuction book. Millions of Christians used it to justify the horrific evil of black slavery in America. People are still suffering from the effects of the evil.

Perhaps the world would not be so wicked if God an instruction book with good instructions!

Or do you think it is better that everyone were to survive since time immemorial so that the world will become overpopulated and everyone would die of starvation and over pollution? Is save, save, save ALWAYS better? If not, why do you think God created Death and survival of the fittest?
    I did not say death was evil. It is a natural part of life. But it is morally wrong to fail to help another when able. And God is the most able, and the Bible says he will answer if you call on him, but that is not true. Many Hatian's called on him every day and he ignored them and let them suffer a horrible earthquake that he knew full well was going to happen, but chose to be silent. If you or I did that we'd he considered evil. Why is it OK when God does it?

If I were to kill Hitler and all his henchmen, PolPot and all his henchmen so that millions will not die and suffer, would you think I am a good person? Is kill, kill, kill ALWAYS bad?
    I never said it was always wrong to kill. But the reason we humans feel forced to kill is because of our limited powers. It's the only way we can stop some kinds of evils. But God has all the power he needs to stop evil without ordering his people to become reaging genocidal baby-killing muderers!

The problem is that the God of the Bible appears to be in love with violence. He had all the choices in the world. Why did he choose to set things up so it would look like he was a Bronze age tribal war god commanding his armies to murder everyone? It just doesn't make any sense to me.

Check out my blog site

Thread Information