Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,969
    Richard this is amazing and really useful! I can now insert tables! That opens doors to many things such as comparing verse to verse.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,324
    Quote Originally Posted by gilgal View Post
    Richard this is amazing and really useful! I can now insert tables! That opens doors to many things such as comparing verse to verse.
    Yeah, I was really happy when I noticed that new feature. The tags look like standard table tags, except they use square brackets "[]" rather than angle brackets "<>" so it would be very easy for you to modify your software so you could copy/paste into the forum.

    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,969
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Yeah, I was really happy when I noticed that new feature. The tags look like standard table tags, except they use square brackets "[]" rather than angle brackets "<>" so it would be very easy for you to modify your software so you could copy/paste into the forum.

    You took the words right out of my mouth but how is it that I can't click on the buttons of the tables; let's say I want to span to 2 columns am I allowed?

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,324
    Quote Originally Posted by gilgal View Post
    You took the words right out of my mouth but how is it that I can't click on the buttons of the tables; let's say I want to span to 2 columns am I allowed?
    It doesn't look like we can span cells. I'll have to check into it more.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,969
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    It doesn't look like we can span cells. I'll have to check into it more.
    Bingo!
    td="colspan: 2"

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,324
    Quote Originally Posted by gilgal View Post
    Bingo!
    td="colspan: 2"
    Alright! Let's see if it works:

    abc
    d e
    Dude! You rock! You found the property attribute.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •