Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Tips on how to find links of the Biblewheel

I underlined and marked footnotes and passages in my bible.

Revelation was perhaps the 1st book which proved the biblewheel and guess what, I didn't learn it on this site. I learned it from JR Church's Prophecy In The News Magazine. But he never concluded in the form that Richard suggested that the bible is divided in 3 sets/cycles of 22 books.

My first attempt to find patterns is find alphabetic keywords. Even though it may be a coincidence, it's a start.

The next step is to find/recall similar phrases in other passages or look at the footnotes/cross references already in your bible.

The significant links most probably have phrases including an alphabetic keyword. Or it would have an alphabetic keyword with a group of other words which go along with it such as table and chair.

And if you're thinking as to what kind of words to search, look at the alphabetic poetry in the bible such as Psalm 119 or Lamentations for some hints.

It's true that him along with others anticipate things trying to fit in with the hebrew alphabet in the final form. But give them credit that there is an effort to understand the connection of the books with the alphabet.

But a few of the Revelation chapters opened with the word of the consecutive letter such as Revelation 4 starts with A door Daleth being the 4th letter, Revelation 13 A beast came out of the sea Mayim being the 13th letter.

But words or phrases associated to another passage by a numerical link can not only be between
    1. books, but
    2. chapters,
    3. verses,
    4. alphabetic verses (such as Psalm 119, Lamentation 3 and Proverbs 31),
    5. numbers in the text
    6. and perhaps in many other ways.
    Last edited by gilgal; 11-19-2011 at 01:41 PM.

Very good findings are sentences written the same way or differently.
    There may be phrases;
    and a group of words.

But there might be surprises too just as there are surprises in Lamentations:
    Code:
    Peh
    Lamentations 3:46 KJV - All our enemies have opened their mouths against us.
    Lamentations 3:47 KJV - Fear and a snare is come upon us, desolation and destruction.
    Lamentations 3:48 KJV - Mine eye runneth down with rivers of water for the destruction of the daughter of my people.
    Ayin
    Lamentations 3:49 KJV - Mine eye trickleth down, and ceaseth not, without any intermission,
    Lamentations 3:50 KJV - Till the LORD look down, and behold from heaven.
    Lamentations 3:51 KJV - Mine eye affecteth mine heart because of all the daughters of my city.
    where the letters Ayin and Peh have switched positions unlike the other chapters and Chapter 5 where none of the verses follow any alphabetic pattern. So could there be any mix ups in the biblewheel pattern intentionally as well? Maybe.

Another way that you may find links is by googling 2 passages that you guess like I just did on Exodus 34 and Nahum (book 34).

And this is what I found:
    http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/show...9854#post39854

Quote Originally Posted by gilgal View Post
    Another way that you may find links is by googling 2 passages that you guess like I just did on Exodus 34 and Nahum (book 34).

And this is what I found:
    http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/show...9854#post39854
    Yeah, I did that a lot when I was writing the book. I found a lot of good insights that way.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Yeah, I did that a lot when I was writing the book. I found a lot of good insights that way.
    Maybe another technique to find out if the history correlates to the spoke is:
    take the reoccurring words or phrases of that spoke and google with the proper century

Thread Information