Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

link to data base

Richard, is there any way you could put a link at the top of the bible wheel forum site, to the data base with your new system?

Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    Richard, is there any way you could put a link at the top of the bible wheel forum site, to the data base with your new system?
    Yes there is! I'm in the process of designing the new forum and that's one of the things I was planning to do. I'm hoping to get it done this weekend. And then I'm gonna make the database better ...
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Yes there is! I'm in the process of designing the new forum and that's one of the things I was planning to do. I'm hoping to get it done this weekend. And then I'm gonna make the database better ...
    YAHOOOOOOO! Bless you! Thank you! Can't tell you how much all your dedication and hard work is appreciated!

YAHOOOOOOO! Bless you! Thank you! Can't tell you how much all your dedication and hard work is appreciated!

Ditto Richard! The forum and your website are amazingly well done.

Rick

There is no other book like the Bible in the world where you have to know the Author to understand the book. If Christianity were the religion of the Book then it would be no different than any other religion in the world. But, Christianity is Christ! It is the dynamic, personal Spirit of God functioning in man.

Answering the Skeptics Bible

Quote Originally Posted by heb13-13 View Post
    Ditto Richard! The forum and your website are amazingly well done.

Rick

There's nothing like a little appreciation to put gas in my tank! I'm working on it as we speak!
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Thread Information