Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930
    Originally Posted by kathryn
    ROBERT...Ge 46:20 And unto Joseph in the land of Egypt were born Manasseh and Ephraim, which ASENATH the daughter of Potipherah priest of On bare unto him.

RIGHT ON BRO O MINE!

Hi Kathryn,

""We are all moving into the fullness of the names given us at birth, and during our walk on earth. Robert: Bright Fame.
    My father, Robert, died in room 340, on his 34034 day on earth. It was the VERY room I was born in 58 years earlier...In the ROYAL JUBILEE hospital in VICTORia.(victory)
    A volunteer in the hospital sang "the Broken Hallelejah" as he was dying.
    The day his ASHES were BURIED IN THE EARTH...93 (inheritance) days after his death...the Lord gave me a beautiful confirmation of the threading of redemption as it moves back to the beginning...or the "room of one who conceived me. It is found in the Song of Solomon.
    .3:4 Scarcely had I passed them when I found the one my heart loVes. I held him and would not let him go till I had brought him to my mother's house, to the room of the one who conceived me""

Bob>>> I just wanted to give you a few things that came to me over the last few days.
    On is strength and vigor. His name is spelled Aleph Vav Nun.
    So we have the Spirit of Air, The Son, and Fish. Jesus told Peter to go pull the fish out of the water.
    Fish return to the places of their birth to lay eggs and have them fertilized.
    Fish swim upstream in order to do this, many times having to jump out of water to cross abysses. (Water Falls and such)
    This is the beginning of a new generation or regeneration.
    Sperm/seed swims upstream in order to plant themselves in human females.
    The sex energy "swims" up the spine to bring awakening to the spiritual senses. Chakras.
    Tipareth is "upstream" from Netzach.

You are an artistic natured person. That is the sphere of Netzach. The artist and nature lover in us all.
    The Heart or breast is the Christ center in us all.
    The path 24 connects the artist with the Christ Consciousness of Tipareth.

It is the 24th Path and the 13th card.
    The Hebrew letter is a fish.

The Tudor Rose (sometimes called the Union Rose) is the traditional floral heraldic emblem of England and takes its name and origins from the Tudor dynasty.

Contents [hide]
    1 Origins
    1.1 Historical uses
    1.2 Contemporary uses
    2 See also
    3 Notes
    4 References
    5 External links

[edit] OriginsWhen Henry Tudor took the crown of England from Richard III in battle, he brought about the end of the Wars of the Roses between the House of Lancaster (whose badge was a red rose) and the House of York (whose badge was a white rose). His father was Edmund Tudor from the House of Richmond, and his mother was Margaret Beaufort from the House of Lancaster; he married Elizabeth of York to bring all factions together.

On his marriage, Henry adopted the Tudor Rose badge conjoining the White Rose of York and the Red Rose of Lancaster. The Tudor Rose is occasionally seen divided in quarters (heraldically as "quartered") and vertically (in heraldic terms per pale) red and white.[1] More often, the Tudor Rose is depicted as a double rose,[2] white over red and is always described, heraldically, as "proper".

There is a five petal rose on the Ensign. An upright pole.
    There is a crown in the background. The pale horse is from Revelation.

Just a few things here but the fish typology seems to jump out a lot here.

Bob
    Last edited by Bob May; 12-09-2011 at 04:53 PM.
    Harry Potter,.. "Is this all happening in my head, or is it real?"
    Professor Dumbledor,.. "Of course it's all happening in your head. What makes you think that means it isn't real?"

Hi all,

I am so stupid sometimes. I have long known the importance of the number 17 concerning the Vision/awareness that joseph had. It was his 17th birthday when his "Father" gave him the coat.
    Joseph was a dreamer and an interpreter of dreams, but never took the credit.
    He said, "interpretation belongs to God," and "God will give the interpretation."

Anyway, I began actively looking in the data base last night and found a few things very quickly.
    I didn't know whether this subject matter would fit better with the Looking for Dumbo thread or this one.
    I guess it doesn't matter all that much. In both threads we are talking about the realm of dreams, visions and synchronicities and the illumination of those manifestations from "Above." From the Father.

That was Joseph's interpretation.
    Some of the things I have gotten from this over the years: that it is the second aspect of Baptism. Air.

That without the "marriage" of Christ Consciousness (Tipareth) with the sea of symbolism (Yesod) there is the conundrum of where the messages are coming from.

That the realization of where they are coming from leads us to the inevitable conclusion that we are sons of God.

And that the "windows of heaven (baptism) have been opened up so that a blessing so great we cannot recieve it is being poured out.

So let's look at 17.
    דגי
    Dag, Fish which is what we are looking at here. The coin from the mouth of a fish being lifted out of water into air.

Ge 7:11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

Ge 8:4 And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.

So, not only were the "windows of heaven" opened on the seventeenth day, but the ark came to "Rest" on that same day, the 17th, 5 months later. And there was "rest" but not only that, Noah was set down on a higher level of ground than he had been lifted up from.

Our world is not quite the same after an experience like that. But without the knowledge of where the information (through dreams visions and reafirmations/sychronicities) is coming from, it is not a pleasant experience. That is the crow let out the "window" (single eye, third eye chakra) in the top of the Ark.
    With the knowledge of where the messages are coming from (Joseph's knowing that interpretations belong to God) it is Reat and peace. This is the dove (air) returning with the olive branch (the promise of anointing and fire from the olive oil)

Ge 9:14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud (170) over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
    Ge 9:15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

This is interesting because cloud is Ayin, Nun, Nun = 170.
    Paul speaks of being surrounded by so great a "cloud of witnesses."

And Jesus is supposed to come in clouds...

Mt 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

And the cloud has a voice. And what does the voice say??

Mr 9:7 And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

Now a cloud is a mixture of Air and Water and as such it is also a symbolism that matches the fish coming out of water with a "token."

1co 10:2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

So we see that the cloud is also a symbol of baptism, but different than the baptism in the sea as it says "AND in the sea..."

So is this "cloud of witnesses" actually messengers, angels that are pointing us to the same conclusion that Joseph came to???

Heb 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
    Heb 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Certainly Paul is speaking about the faithful witnesses in the Old Testament but he is also speaking about things "unseen" because that is how he begins the chapter.

Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Wouldn't that "substance" be in the Realm of Joseph? The "stuff" that dreams are made of?
    And aren't those things "Unseen" to those who will not see?
    And haven't we seen this great "cloud of witnesses" in these threads lately?
    Looking for Dumbo, Matthew 17, Duet 29:29, and, in fact the whole bible wheel forum.

17 is 8 when added together.
    As above, so below.
    It is the day after the Sabbath, when things are revealed.
    Jesus was discovered risen on the day after the sabbath.
    Pentecost happened the day after seven sabbaths. 7x7+1=50

The coat of many colors is a pillar of fire, but it is also a pillar of clouds. It is the witness that we are sons of God and it is a sign of inheritance.

So seeing we are compassed about with so great a "Cloud" of witnesses in sychronicities and bible verses and each others experiences and findings and coincidences, we should run the race with patience knowing that Jesus will manifest himself through these clouds in greater, deeper and more glorious ways as we watch these amazing happenings unfold around us.

Knowing that he comes in clouds and he comes a second time to those that look for him.
    Keeping in mind that the thing he said to the twelve also applies to us.

Mr 13:34 For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
    Mr 13:35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
    Mr 13:36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
    Mr 13:37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

This idea of a porter is someone who stands on the threshold. An experience that is part this and part that. A "threshold experience."

I ran across this last night.
    Ps 84:10 For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.

Lazarus "came forth" and stood in the threshold when risen from the Dead.
    When Jesus was risen the angel at the threshold of the tomb said, "Why seek ye the living among the dead?"
    When Elijah stood at the opening of the cave, he heard the still small voice.

So, as porters in the House of God we are to stand and watch.

Bob
    Last edited by Bob May; 12-13-2011 at 08:12 AM.
    Professor Dumbledor,.. "Of course it's all happening in your head. What makes you think that means it isn't real?"

Awesome points on the "17" Bob...and STAY TUNED for more! They're announcing something about the "God particle" ...the Higgs Boson..tonight. That collider is a 17 mile circuit!

http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/show...9190#post39190

ps..about the "doorkeeper"...my father died on the 2/20 day...the number for the doorkeeper (in the room I was born in).

The room of "birth and death" was 340...170/170. He died on his 34034 day...17017/17017.

Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    Awesome points on the "17" Bob...and STAY TUNED for more! They're announcing something about the "God particle" ...the Higgs Boson..tonight. That collider is a 17 mile circuit!

http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/show...9190#post39190
    Did you note they are announcing it at 8pm? Think it might something related to our "8" ball (and the 8 infinity symbol of the et Kole)?

Hi Kathryn,

EtymologyFrom Middle English, from Old English stīweard, stīġweard ('steward, housekeeper, one who has the superintendence of household affairs, guardian'), from stīġ in the sense house, hall + weard ('ward, guard, guardian, keeper').[1][2] Compare Icelandic stívarður ('steward'). More at sty, ward.

We were appointed Stewards in the Garden.

Ge 2:15 And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

Ge 6:14 Make thee an ark of gopher wood; (ayin, tzaddi, Yod = tree= 170) rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch.

An important character in The Joseph story.,...

Genesis 44
    Ge 44:1 And he commanded the steward of his house, saying, Fill the men's sacks with food, as much as they can carry, and put every man's money in his sack's mouth.
    Ge 44:2 And put my cup, the silver cup, in the sack's mouth of the youngest, and his corn money. And he did according to the word that Joseph had spoken.
    Ge 44:3 As soon as the morning was light, the men were sent away, they and their asses.
    Ge 44:4 And when they were gone out of the city, and not yet far off, Joseph said unto his steward, Up, follow after the men; and when thou dost overtake them, say unto them, Wherefore have ye rewarded evil for good? Ge 44:5 Is not this it in which my lord drinketh, and whereby indeed he divineth? ye have done evil in so doing.
    Ge 44:6 And he overtook them, and he spake unto them these same words.
    Ge 44:7 And they said unto him, Wherefore saith my lord these words? God forbid that thy servants should do according to this thing:
    Ge 44:8 Behold, the money, which we found in our sacks' mouths, we brought again unto thee out of the land of Canaan: how then should we steal out of thy lord's house silver or gold?
    Ge 44:9 With whomsoever of thy servants it be found, both let him die, and we also will be my lord's bondmen.
    Ge 44:10 And he said, Now also let it be according unto your words: he with whom it is found shall be my servant; and ye shall be blameless.
    Ge 44:11 Then they speedily took down every man his sack to the ground, and opened every man his sack.
    Ge 44:12 And he searched, and began at the eldest, and left at the youngest: and the cup was found in Benjamin's sack.
    Ge 44:13 Then they rent their clothes, and laded every man his ass, and returned to the city.
    Ge 44:14 And Judah and his brethren came to Joseph's house; for he was yet there: and they fell before him on the ground.
    Ge 44:15 And Joseph said unto them, What deed is this that ye have done? wot ye not that such a man as I can certainly divine?
    Ge 44:16 And Judah said, What shall we say unto my lord? what shall we speak? or how shall we clear ourselves? God hath found out the iniquity of thy servants: behold, we are my lord's servants, both we, and he also with whom the cup is found.
    Ge 44:17 And he said, God forbid that I should do so: but the man in whose hand the cup is found, he shall be my servant; and as for you, get you up in peace unto your father.

Interesting part of this story. The siver cup that Joseph drank from and divined with.
    In looking for the numbers I ran across one that meant enchanter and diviner, but I can't remember which number right now.
    That's cool about the 340!!

Bob

Oh Yeah, there it is!

Duet. 18:10

ענן`anan {aw-nan'} a primitive root; TWOT - 1655,1656; v AV - observer of times 5, soothsayer 2, bring 1, sorceress 1, enchanter 1; 11 1) (Piel) to make appear, produce, bring (clouds) 2) (Poel) to practise soothsaying, conjure 2a) to observe times, practice soothsaying or spiritism or magic or augury or witchcraft 2b) soothsayer, enchanter, sorceress, diviner, fortuneteller, barbarian, Meonenim (participle)

De 18:10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, (observer of times is anan. Ayin, Nun, Nun = 170)
    De 18:11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
    De 18:12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
    De 18:13 Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God.
    De 18:14 For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the LORD thy God hath not suffered thee so to do.
    De 18:15 The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

All of the above are strictly dealing with lower astral light. Ur of the Chaldees which Abram left seeking a city. This is the triangle of magic on the tree of life. Netzach, Hod and Yesod.

Joseph's dreams and such were different because the light came from above. Through Tipareth.

Bob

Hi Bob & All.... BOB! You're totally seeing it...I'm just going to add in how the parts I've seen, and how it's been shown to me, totally correlate....

Quote Originally Posted by Bob May View Post
    So let's look at 17.
    דגי
    Dag, Fish which is what we are looking at here. The coin from the mouth of a fish being lifted out of water into air.

Ge 7:11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

Ge 8:4 And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.

So, not only were the "windows of heaven" opened on the seventeenth day, but the ark came to "Rest" on that same day, the 17th, 5 months later. And there was "rest" but not only that, Noah was set down on a higher level of ground than he had been lifted up from.

Our world is not quite the same after an experience like that. But without the knowledge of where the information (through dreams visions and reafirmations/sychronicities) is coming from, it is not a pleasant experience. That is the crow let out the "window" (single eye, third eye chakra) in the top of the Ark.
    With the knowledge of where the messages are coming from (Joseph's knowing that interpretations belong to God) it is Reat and peace. This is the dove (air) returning with the olive branch (the promise of anointing and fire from the olive oil)
    ALSO, because we're looking at "as it was in the days of Noah...," here's more on what was happening (and this also ties in with what Charisma noted on the #58 in Deut 29:29 thread; Grace = 58):

The 'Law of First Mention' is a principle that suggests that much information can be found in the first mention of any important concept in the Bible. The first mention of 'grace' is found in Gen 6:8,9:

"But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord. This is the account of Noah. Noah was a just man, perfect in his generations. Noah walked with God."

There is indeed much information surrounding this first mention that is also central to this whole revelation. As we dig deeper into this, keep in mind the following:

• Jesus said, 'As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be at the coming (parousia/presence) of the Son of Man.'
    • Noah is Grace spelled backwards in Hebrew—a picture of reflection
    • Noah means 'Rest'
    • Noah is referred to as being 'perfect' – this word means, 'whole, ‘without spot or blemish,’ complete' and is associated with being full of Truth.
    • Noah Walked with God
    • Noah was instructed to build an Ark, the dimensions of which were 300 cubits long (20x15 and equivalent to 450 ft, which is 30x15), 50 cubits wide (equivalent to 75’ or 5x15’), and 30 cubits high (2x15 -- equivalent to 45 ft. [3 x 15=45]). 300 cubits length times 50 cubits width made its floor space 15,000 square cubits. Furthermore, the instructions for the dimensions are found in Genesis chapter 6, Verse 15 (not a coincidence!). So the dimensions of the Ark were all multiples of 15 (5+5+5). Keep that in mind as we proceed. And if that’s not enough '15’s' to capture your attention about this—when the flood reached its peak, it was 15 cubits (22’) above the mountains and the water covered the earth for 150 days (Gen. 7:20,24).

I don't know if you saw my thread on Tim Tebow (#15, Quarterback for Denver Broncos), but I was pointing out the relations there, too. Te-BOW = Tav (22nd) - BOW
    "I will put my BOW in the CLOUDS...."

Quote Originally Posted by Bob May View Post
    Ge 9:14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud (170) over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
    Ge 9:15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

This is interesting because cloud is Ayin, Nun, Nun = 170.
    Paul speaks of being surrounded by so great a "cloud of witnesses."

And Jesus is supposed to come in clouds...

Mt 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

And the cloud has a voice. And what does the voice say??

Mr 9:7 And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

Now a cloud is a mixture of Air and Water and as such it is also a symbolism that matches the fish coming out of water with a "token."

1co 10:2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

So we see that the cloud is also a symbol of baptism, but different than the baptism in the sea as it says "AND in the sea..."

So is this "cloud of witnesses" actually messengers, angels that are pointing us to the same conclusion that Joseph came to???

Heb 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
    Heb 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Certainly Paul is speaking about the faithful witnesses in the Old Testament but he is also speaking about things "unseen" because that is how he begins the chapter.

Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Wouldn't that "substance" be in the Realm of Joseph? The "stuff" that dreams are made of?
    And aren't those things "Unseen" to those who will not see?
    And haven't we seen this great "cloud of witnesses" in these threads lately?
    Looking for Dumbo, Matthew 17, Duet 29:29, and, in fact the whole bible wheel forum.

17 is 8 when added together.
    As above, so below.
    It is the day after the Sabbath, when things are revealed.
    Jesus was discovered risen on the day after the sabbath.
    Pentecost happened the day after seven sabbaths. 7x7+1=50

The coat of many colors is a pillar of fire, but it is also a pillar of clouds. It is the witness that we are sons of God and it is a sign of inheritance.

So seeing we are compassed about with so great a "Cloud" of witnesses in sychronicities and bible verses and each others experiences and findings and coincidences, we should run the race with patience knowing that Jesus will manifest himself through these clouds in greater, deeper and more glorious ways as we watch these amazing happenings unfold around us.

Knowing that he comes in clouds and he comes a second time to those that look for him.
    Keeping in mind that the thing he said to the twelve also applies to us.

Mr 13:34 For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
    Mr 13:35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
    Mr 13:36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
    Mr 13:37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

This idea of a porter is someone who stands on the threshold. An experience that is part this and part that. A "threshold experience."

I ran across this last night.
    Ps 84:10 For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.

Lazarus "came forth" and stood in the threshold when risen from the Dead.
    When Jesus was risen the angel at the threshold of the tomb said, "Why seek ye the living among the dead?"
    When Elijah stood at the opening of the cave, he heard the still small voice.

So, as porters in the House of God we are to stand and watch.

Bob
    This is all RIGHT ON THE MONEY!!

Here's another couple verses to ponder:

'O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely.' Song 2:14 KJV

(this is related to the 15 Songs of Ascent...starting at 120...)

"Who are these that fly along like clouds, like doves to their nests?" Isa 60:8

Link to Tebow (T - BOW) thread:

http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/show...ight=tim+tebow

And it is just increasing and increasing...Kathryn emailed me about her daughter getting an "unexpected check for $1500" 15 x 100/fullness.

Here's some of what I wrote on that in my 555 book:

"Moreover, dunameoos, which is the genitive case of dunamis, adds to 1500 (15x100, 'fullness,' 100-fold, etc.). This is way beyond coincidence that both forms of this word reflect the number 15 (dunamis adds to 555), and highly significant prophetically. The content of the verses containing dunameoos also reflect this:

Matt 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. KJV

Matt 26:64 Jesus said to him, "It is as you said. Nevertheless, I say to you, hereafter you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power, and coming on the clouds of heaven." NKJV

(The above two verses are also repeated in Mark & Luke: Mk 13:26; Mk 14:62; Lk 21:27; Lk 22:69)

Can it get any more exciting?!
    He made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His kind intention which He purposed in Him with a view to an administration suitable to the fullness of the times, that is, the summing up of all things in Christ, things in the heavens and things on the earth. Eph 1:9-10

Hi Deb,

Quote Originally Posted by debz View Post
    Hi Bob & All.... BOB! You're totally seeing it...I'm just going to add in how the parts I've seen, and how it's been shown to me, totally correlate....

ALSO, because we're looking at "as it was in the days of Noah...," here's more on what was happening (and this also ties in with what Charisma noted on the #58 in Deut 29:29 thread; Grace = 58):

The 'Law of First Mention' is a principle that suggests that much information can be found in the first mention of any important concept in the Bible. The first mention of 'grace' is found in Gen 6:8,9:
    I never heard of this law, but it seems like a first principle would be mentioned first. In other words the basic principle that would run through everything concerning that priciple from then on.
    Good info.

"But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord. This is the account of Noah. Noah was a just man, perfect in his generations. Noah walked with God."
    Also keep an eye out for when someone finds "Favor" in the sight of God.

There is indeed much information surrounding this first mention that is also central to this whole revelation. As we dig deeper into this, keep in mind the following:

• Jesus said, 'As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be at the coming (parousia/presence) of the Son of Man.'

Yes, this confirms what I've been thinking lately. Jesus comes in a flood of reaffirmations, the three witnesses all around us; spirit, water and blood. Inner, scriptural and outer world, all agreeing.
    He comes with his angels,...messengers.

• Noah is Grace spelled backwards in Hebrew—a picture of reflection
    • Noah means 'Rest'
    • Noah is referred to as being 'perfect' – this word means, 'whole, ‘without spot or blemish,’ complete' and is associated with being full of Truth.
    • Noah Walked with God
    • Noah was instructed to build an Ark, the dimensions of which were 300 cubits long (20x15 and equivalent to 450 ft, which is 30x15), 50 cubits wide (equivalent to 75’ or 5x15’), and 30 cubits high (2x15 -- equivalent to 45 ft. [3 x 15=45]). 300 cubits length times 50 cubits width made its floor space 15,000 square cubits. Furthermore, the instructions for the dimensions are found in Genesis chapter 6, Verse 15 (not a coincidence!). So the dimensions of the Ark were all multiples of 15 (5+5+5). Keep that in mind as we proceed. And if that’s not enough '15’s' to capture your attention about this—when the flood reached its peak, it was 15 cubits (22’) above the mountains and the water covered the earth for 150 days (Gen. 7:20,24).
    I didn't know the first two things there, Noah meaning rest and grace spelled backwards. I'll have to keep those in mind. The measurements are very good.
    Something I noticed lately is that there were three "Stories" in the ark.
    That can be taken more than one way. Three baptisms is one way.
    But it has been my experience that when I have a Spiritual experience of some kind it is either preceded by or followed by a flood of synchronicities. (a flood)
    But the subject matter can depend on my belief system at the time.
    Before I had read the bible it was one thing.
    After I had become a Christian it was something else but I was in the frame of mind that I was still under the law.
    It has happened to me several times but each time it is a deeper and more positive experience.

I don't know if you saw my thread on Tim Tebow (#15, Quarterback for Denver Broncos), but I was pointing out the relations there, too. Te-BOW = Tav (22nd) - BOW
    "I will put my BOW in the CLOUDS...."
    I read some of that, yes. But I just kind of glazed over it. I am spread a little thin right now.

NASB Word Usage
    archers* (3), arrows (1), bow (54), bowman* (1), bowmen (1), bows (13), bowshot* (1), rainbow (1).

archer, arrow, bowman,

From qashah in the original sense (of qowsh) of bending: a bow, for shooting (hence, figuratively, strength) or the iris -- X arch(-er), + arrow, bow((-man, -shot)).

There is also the Bow of Qesheth in the Qabalah. I believe it is formed of the paths connecting Yesod, Hod and Netzach. And propels you up the "Path of the Arrow" or Middle Pillar which is the way of the Mystic as opposed to that of ceremonial magicians.
    It is interlinked with the practice of "Rising on the Planes symbolised by the Rainbow itself and by sublimating sexual energy. "Joseph's bow abode in Strength."

This is all RIGHT ON THE MONEY!!

Here's another couple verses to ponder:

'O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely.' Song 2:14 KJV

(this is related to the 15 Songs of Ascent...starting at 120...)

"Who are these that fly along like clouds, like doves to their nests?" Isa 60:8

Link to Tebow (T - BOW) thread:

http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/show...ight=tim+tebow

And it is just increasing and increasing...Kathryn emailed me about her daughter getting an "unexpected check for $1500" 15 x 100/fullness.

Here's some of what I wrote on that in my 555 book:

"Moreover, dunameoos, which is the genitive case of dunamis, adds to 1500 (15x100, 'fullness,' 100-fold, etc.). This is way beyond coincidence that both forms of this word reflect the number 15 (dunamis adds to 555), and highly significant prophetically. The content of the verses containing dunameoos also reflect this:

Matt 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. KJV

Matt 26:64 Jesus said to him, "It is as you said. Nevertheless, I say to you, hereafter you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power, and coming on the clouds of heaven." NKJV

(The above two verses are also repeated in Mark & Luke: Mk 13:26; Mk 14:62; Lk 21:27; Lk 22:69)

Can it get any more exciting?!
    Oh Yeah,

I forgot to mention it but out third "Elf Job" on Sunday was at 555 Gore Rd.

This is a lot of stuff!!!
    Thanks for the input.
    All the best,
    Bob
    Last edited by Bob May; 12-13-2011 at 09:04 PM.

Thread Information