Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kathryn
    well..on that note...lets agree to disagree. and maybe have a pint or two
    A pint or two with you would be absolutely wonderful! I bet we would clear up 90% of our misunderstandings before finishing them. This mode of communication - typing words with no tone of voice of body language to fill in the meaning - leads to more miss than understanding much of the time.

I'm really sorry I wasn't able to communicate better. But don't worry about it. I'm still in a big transitional stage, so I think things will get better soon. I just need to drop some old habitual ways of hard headed "logic talk" and open up more fruitful conversation. I'm heading down to San Francisco tomorrow morning, so I won't have as much time to interact on the forum for about a week. But when I do, I will seek to find a way that leads to more understanding, not less.

Thanks for having patience with me.

Here's a big hug for you my friend,

• Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    A pint or two with you would be absolutely wonderful! I bet we would clear up 90% of our misunderstandings before finishing them. This mode of communication - typing words with no tone of voice of body language to fill in the meaning - leads to more miss than understanding much of the time.

I'm really sorry I wasn't able to communicate better. But don't worry about it. I'm still in a big transitional stage, so I think things will get better soon. I just need to drop some old habitual ways of hard headed "logic talk" and open up more fruitful conversation. I'm heading down to San Francisco tomorrow morning, so I won't have as much time to interact on the forum for about a week. But when I do, I will seek to find a way that leads to more understanding, not less.

Thanks for having patience with me.

Here's a big hug for you my friend,

Thanks Richard...You're a dear. And I'm sorry too. I wished afterwards I had waited for an hour or two before responding. We're ALL in transition in this birthing business. Won't it be great when we finally push this sucker out!? Have a wonderful time..we'll miss you...and thanks for having patience with me too. Tried to find the hug guy to send you one back...where is he hiding? xxoo

Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    Thanks Richard...You're a dear. And I'm sorry too. I wished afterwards I had waited for an hour or two before responding. We're ALL in transition in this birthing business. Won't it be great when we finally push this sucker out!? Have a wonderful time..we'll miss you...and thanks for having patience with me too. Tried to find the hug guy to send you one back...where is he hiding? xxoo
    You know, the theme of "birth" is central to my Dumbo Dream ... and the Bible. So I'm sure we're gonna have a great time when we figure out how to get all the insights from you and Deb and Bob and Charisma and Rick and RC and all the rest of us all linked up and resonating with diversity in unity! The synergy amongst this group is amazing, and everyone has such good hearts. I see sunny days ahead.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Awwwwww...this thread is getting so warm and fuzzy...time for a group hug!!

This thought just came to me: Dumbo has really big ears....all the better to "hear" with...
    He made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His kind intention which He purposed in Him with a view to an administration suitable to the fullness of the times, that is, the summing up of all things in Christ, things in the heavens and things on the earth. Eph 1:9-10

And he never forgets a thing! (about that old hippo-campus( our seat of memory) or white sea horse...isn't a hippo sometimes called a "water elephant"_

Yep...they're related alrighty!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pachydermata (and known fer their thick skin. Sure sounds like that ole donkey phase we're in as we're transitioning to the "horse", doesn't it!)

PS..just re-thought that. Thick skin can be GOOD thing! This Dumbo/pool game is getting wilder and wilder!!
    Last edited by kathryn; 12-07-2011 at 08:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    And he never forgets a thing! (about that old hippo-campus( our seat of memory) or white sea horse...isn't a hippo sometimes called a "water elephant"_
    It is a common saying in many cultures that "elephants never forget." And this turns out to be more than a myth, according to this article in the Scientific American:

Fact or Fiction?: Elephants Never Forget

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by debz View Post

This thought just came to me: Dumbo has really big ears....all the better to "hear" with...

And what big TEETH you have, my dear!!! (seen dem hippo's choppers?)

Oh my....now my mind is racing through all the "ivory" typology in scripture!!! I have the tingles again

Quote Originally Posted by debz View Post

"Flying with my ears" makes me think of being highly responsive to aural input.

James 1:19 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:

Proverbs 29:20 Seest thou a man that is hasty in his words? there is more hope of a fool than of him.

Check out my blog site

Thread Information