Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 135
  1. #41
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    709
    The thing that these young people don't realize in all these
    "Occupy" protests is that Wall Street and the Government are essentially ONE.

    It does not matter what party is in power, they maintain their whorish relationship with each other.

    As Regulators Pressed Changes, Corzine Pushed Back, and Won.
    (Corzine, Democratic Senator and Governor, former employee of Goldman Sachs)
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/As-Reg...n&asset=&ccode=

    Goldman Sachs is nicknamed, "Government Sachs".
    The revolving door between Goldman and the Government continues regardless of the the party in control.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31727_16...-10391695.html

    Look at the list of names. Many Dems and Repubs.

    Here is a conservative Republican favoring Goldman (and all brokers).
    House Oversight Committee: A Unique Spin on the Revolving Door?
    http://pogoblog.typepad.com/pogo/201...ving-door.html

    And one person comments:
    I was wondering why Rep Issa was not making more noise, getting more attention, and now I know. He was busy working out the details of his distortion of the use of regulatory powers. I am sure that his political campaigns and those who will be willing to sign over there consciences to be considered a 'friend' will not lack donations from those at Goldman and the other firms that he will assist.

    So, you see both parties are involved up to their necks in whoredom.

    Now, let's take a look at the SEC's revolving door with Wall Street.
    http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/08/...risis-cleanup/

    Here is a database if you would like to look up anyone that worked for the SEC and where they are now on Wall Street or vice-versa.
    http://www.pogo.org/tools-and-data/s...door-database/

    In the fall of 2008, worldwide derivatives approximated 350 trillion dollars.

    Today, the figure is near 700 trillion. The problem was never fixed, let alone addressed. Do you realize the scope of the problem that we are facing?

    As long as the Puppet Masters can get all their puppets to fight with each other, the spotlight will not be on them. They always want you to think that one political party is more interested in your welfare than the other. In reality, they both seek to control and manipulate you, but in different ways.

    And I would most certainly choose true Capitalism over Socialism, but we don't have that in America. What we have in America is "Crony Capitalism".

    Everyone has lost money in their 401Ks but since 2008 the wealth of Congress has increased. How has that happened?
    http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/..._congress.html

    "That divide is not in the economics. The real divide is how the rule of law has come to be abused and misused to favor the political establishment and their cronies, while burdening and bullying the rest of us. The effects, of course, are how the balance of power controls the economics. The political establishment is crushing the economy, killing jobs, and decreasing liberty. What's bad for us is obviously good for them. Cursing the problem doesn't seem to be working."

    Peace to all,
    Rick

    P.S. The Great Depression was engineered and what we are going through now is being engineered. Massive wealth shifts being engineered, are nothing new. Both political parties have a common charge: Keep their rich and powerful friends, rich and powerful. This is the way of the world. It has always been this way.
    Last edited by heb13-13; 11-04-2011 at 12:36 PM.

    There is no other book like the Bible in the world where you have to know the Author to understand the book. If Christianity were the religion of the Book then it would be no different than any other religion in the world. But, Christianity is Christ! It is the dynamic, personal Spirit of God functioning in man.

    Answering the Skeptics Bible

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    2,855
    It's time for my two friends here to receive some vital information on why we are jobless, and who's benefiting from it.

    CAPITALISM? OR SOCIALISM?

    Please watch these two video's from the famous Ed Schultz:

    Trickle Down Economics?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGXTT...eature=related

    Why the Rich Get Richer:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omOoj...eature=related

    If you watched these two videos, you will now understand what the 99% percent is all about. Now I challenge any of you so called "Capitalist's" supporters to show me the FACTS, not your opinions, but FACTS to disprove what Ed Schultz has been fighting for (us) for years now. You think it's an accident that the rich still keep getting richer despite a bad economy?

    The fact of the matter is, during Bill Clinton, we had a huge government surplus, and a very good economy because the richest citizens of America were paying 39% percent taxes. Well, who screwed all of that up? George Bush!!!! He lowered their tax rates to 35% percent. But with the addition of the loop-holes, they were actually reduced into paying only 25% percent total incomes taxes on what money they actually report; the rest of their money remains offshore.

    Now here's a fact that was released last night. As soon as I gather the information, I'll provide you the charts. Those who support Capitalism only do so because of an idealology, even if it means they themselves will never benefit. Well here's the facts my friend. Because of Wall Street and their Political Party support (be it from both sides of the Congressional isle), big corporations, big oil, and big banks have cornered the global market towards their own power. So you and I have only a 17% percent chance of ever digging ourselves out of poverty. Now if you're someone born with money, or perhaps inherited money, then your chances of getting rich are much higher. But if you came from the slums, or even from a middle class family, you only have a 17% percent chance of ever acheiving what Gov. Perry from Texas claims is from years of schooling and hard work. Folks? That is the most ignorant pack of lies any Republican could ever spew out of his mouth. Perry didn't work for his wealth. He got paid off by drug companies. He received government money (tax incentives) for he and his father's farm. And the college he came from? Well, it may as well been an internert college certificate. The point is, Gov Perry is not someone who was born into poverty, and dug himself out of it. He was already wealthy, having mooched from the State Budget, just as he continues to do this day.

    FACT! Only a fool would actually think that Capitalism is the best economical system in the world. Sure for the rich. But for Joe the Plummer, forget about it. You only have a 17% percent chance of ever digging yourself out of debt. Or you can choose to own nothing, live in a metal shack with holes on the floor, as my associate seems to always suggest. He thinks when jobs are bad, then suck it up and work at McDonalds. Well, why settle for poverty when the rich who keep getting richer, don't have to retain their power over us? The power of our voices, as is being demonstrated with the 99% percent, is working, and WE WILL WIN!!!

    My friends in the Air Force have been brain washed into being anti-union, or anti-socialism. Yet I've had to educate them time and time again, that the very pay-check they get (we get) every month is of a socialist system. We all receive the same pay, health care, and retirement pension based on our rank, and NOT what job we do. So (if they are reading this), they can sit down, and drink a nice healthy glass of "shut up!". LOL!

    Joe
    Last edited by TheForgiven; 11-04-2011 at 12:52 PM.
    Israel is more than just a race; it is more than just a nation; it is the people of God, from faith, by faith, and only faith. Those who assemble in the name of Christ Jesus, embrance Israel because they are Israel

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    2,855
    "That divide is not in the economics. The real divide is how the rule of law has come to be abused and misused to favor the political establishment and their cronies, while burdening and bullying the rest of us. The effects, of course, are how the balance of power controls the economics. The political establishment is crushing the economy, killing jobs, and decreasing liberty. What's bad for us is obviously good for them. Cursing the problem doesn't seem to be working."

    Peace to all,
    Rick

    P.S. The Great Depression was engineered and what we are going through now is being engineered. Massive wealth shifts being engineered, are nothing new. Both political parties have a common charge: Keep their rich and powerful friends, rich and powerful. This is the way of the world. It has always been this way.
    Yep, and guess who's doing the engineering?

    Watch this video:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-A09a_gHJc

    From the mouth of the demons themselves. The GOP is making sure that the economy is ruined, and that the unemployment rate keeps going up and up, so they can blame it on Oabama. Do you think it's an accident that they voted "NO" yesterday to the Presidents awesome Job's bill plan? A plan that would only cost .2% percent of the population (Billionaires)?

    I know that some within the Democratic party side with big corporations. But ALL of the Republicans, plus 2 conservative Democrats, voted "NO" to the Presidents Jobs Bill, because they want to protect .2% percent of our population from having to pay slightly higher taxes for those earning $1.00 dollar more than a million annually. And their cost would only be about .39 cents on every dollar over a million earned. Gee! I wouldn't want them to starve to death! What a bunch of panzies!! Only idiots vote for knuckle heads like this.

    Joe
    Israel is more than just a race; it is more than just a nation; it is the people of God, from faith, by faith, and only faith. Those who assemble in the name of Christ Jesus, embrance Israel because they are Israel

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,036
    Joe, I watched some of your 'Mr.Ed' show last night and he was wining that the Repubs killed Scarry Reids 'jobs' 'bill' to give payoffs to union construction companies...... The horses ass... er 'Mr.ed' said that this would be 'paid' (ripped) off by only .08% of the 'rich of the rich'..... that 99.02% would not have to pay (held up) anything.


    this 'bill' was not a 'bill' but several hacked up (puked up) paragraphs of obamanations ripoff plan, cut to bite size choke and puke bites.

    The Senate does not originate Any Bills....... someone needs to wake up alzeimer prone scarry reid to this fact and stop the farce of trying to act like the leader of the House of Representatives.

    The House of Representatives have sent and are collecting dust, 15 different Bills for different jobs programs. What are not in these bills, are shaking down any tax payers with tax increases. It is legislation to reduce some of the hoops and brick walls that are thrown in front of people that want to start business and create jobs.

    The House AND Senate passed a Pay-Go Bill over a year ago. This means find a way to Pay for bills Before they are passed. How is the Senate getting around this pay-Go provision? They are acting as a True Democracy and using the vote to where a Majority will over power and tell a minority to give what they have to the majority. This is gangster politics of Red (star) and polocksy

    We are not a Democracy...... We are a Democratic Republic.

    Joe seems to have forgotten that by being in the Socialism military too long or did he ever know that?

    When the majority Brown shirts can dictate to the minority...... it will only be a short time when this majority comes After YOU and take everything you have. You say that this will never happen, you only have to look at the Germany of the 1930s to see that it has and with the Socialist demorats in charge it will again.



    But as Joe is also ignoring or so shallow in economics to know..... All currecies are on the verge of collapse. 'the rich' and 'the poor' will only be at the mercy of the barrel of a gun. The Repubs are trying to slow this collapse in the U.S. by slowing the debt rate INCREASE. It is joes Demorats that are trying to push the debt higher and faster to stuff their pockets with goods that they can buy before the collapse comes sooner.
    Last edited by Brother Les; 11-04-2011 at 02:44 PM.
    Brother Les

  5. #45
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Les View Post
    Joe seems to have forgotten that by being in the Socialism military too long or did he ever know that?

    When the majority Brown shirts can dictate to the minority...... it will only be a short time when this majority comes After YOU and take everything you have. You say that this will never happen, you only have to look at the Germany of the 1930s to see that it has and with the Socialist demorats in charge it will again.

    But as Joe is also ignoring or so shallow in economics to know..... All currecies are on the verge of collapse. 'the rich' and 'the poor' will only be at the mercy of the barrel of a gun. The Repubs are trying to slow this collapse in the U.S. by slowing the debt rate INCREASE. It is joes Demorats that are trying to push the debt higher and faster to stuff their pockets with goods that they can buy before the collapse comes sooner.
    Yeah, I'm sure Joe ignored my links on Crony Capitalism.

    Joe, did you look at those links? Equal number if not more Crony Capitalist Democrats than Crony Capitalist Repubs, but who's counting?

    There is no other book like the Bible in the world where you have to know the Author to understand the book. If Christianity were the religion of the Book then it would be no different than any other religion in the world. But, Christianity is Christ! It is the dynamic, personal Spirit of God functioning in man.

    Answering the Skeptics Bible

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    2,855
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Les View Post
    Joe, I watched some of your 'Mr.Ed' show last night and he was wining that the Repubs killed Scary Reids 'jobs' 'bill' to give payoffs to union construction companies...... The horses ass... er 'Mr.ed' said that this would be 'paid' (ripped) off by only .08% of the 'rich of the rich'..... that 99.02% would not have to pay (held up) anything.


    this 'bill' was not a 'bill' but several hacked up (puked up) paragraphs of abominations ripoff plan, cut to bite size choke and puke bites.

    The Senate does not originate Any Bills....... someone needs to wake up alzeimer prone scarry reid to this fact and stop the farce of trying to act like the leader of the House of Representatives.

    The House of Representatives have sent and are collecting dust, 15 different Bills for different jobs programs. What are not in these bills, are shaking down any tax payers with tax increases. It is legislation to reduce some of the hoops and brick walls that are thrown in front of people that want to start business and create jobs.

    The House AND Senate passed a Pay-Go Bill over a year ago. This means find a way to Pay for bills Before they are passed. How is the Senate getting around this pay-Go provision? They are acting as a True Democracy and using the vote to where a Majority will over power and tell a minority to give what they have to the majority. This is gangster politics of Red (star) and polocksy

    We are not a Democracy...... We are a Democratic Republic.

    Joe seems to have forgotten that by being in the Socialism military too long or did he ever know that?

    When the majority Brown shirts can dictate to the minority...... it will only be a short time when this majority comes After YOU and take everything you have. You say that this will never happen, you only have to look at the Germany of the 1930s to see that it has and with the Socialist Democrats in charge it will again.



    But as Joe is also ignoring or so shallow in economics to know..... All currencies are on the verge of collapse. 'the rich' and 'the poor' will only be at the mercy of the barrel of a gun. The Repubs are trying to slow this collapse in the U.S. by slowing the debt rate INCREASE. It is joes Demorats that are trying to push the debt higher and faster to stuff their pockets with goods that they can buy before the collapse comes sooner.
    Nice try LES but you provided nothing factual. Your inputs were nothing more than bias against the military, with a bunch of hot air.

    It's very condescending of you to make absurd statements that the majority are after the minority. Yet you seem to forget that the minority didn't "EARN" their money from the majority; they extorted it, through hidden fees, low wages of their employee's, out-sourcing jobs for slave wages, tax evasion, tax benefits (by the billions), and market manipulation to drive up prices. I told you once before that the only way to get the extorted profits they've managed to gain for the past 8 years is by taxing them sense they are unwilling to pay higher wages; it's not like that can't afford it because they're sitting on 7 trillion dollars of extorted profits. Taxing them is the only way to get that money back into the economy.

    The debit ceiling is going up because the ones who have been evading taxes aren't paying their fair share. Bill Clinton didn't have a problem with the debt ceiling, and even in the 90's, corporations did just fine. But when Bush took office, their pofits began to sky rocket, while the middle class either stayed the same, or declined. The only down-turn they faced was after the World Trade Center attacks, but that lasted for about 2 years, and then their profits started to sky-rocket again. Their profits have risen to a level that's never been acheived in American or World history, despite a bad economy. NOW HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT? And if the wage earners were actually earning more wages, seeing that they are directly responsible for the success of a company (such as Whirlpool), then the increase of wages would mean more tax revenue for the government. Be that as it may, the minority refuse to pay their fair share, and are instead pushing the cost of government unto the middle class; the ones who barely have enough as it is.

    I'll make it easy for you LES. 60% percent of the nations wealth rests on the top 1% percent. This is NOT money that they've earned; this was money they've gained over the past 30 years, which spiked even higher when George Bush took office. Now either you accept the reasons why and how they obtained this money, or your opinions aren't worth squat! If the top 1% percent would stop trying to pass legislation to extort money from the economy with their highest machine called "Wall Street", and if they would stop trying to put pressure on CEO's and Executive to obtain an annual increase of wealth, and instead allow companies to pay higher wages to its employee's, THEN the economy would turn around. The economy is based solely on the "spenders", but the "spenders" don't have enough money to spend because the cost of living is too high, thanks to the Corporations and CEO's. Take Big Oil for instance. They used middle eastern turmoil as an excuse to cut supply and drive up costs. This is nothing more than market manipulation to make a higher profit, while passing the additional cost of gasoline unto the consumer. This killed the economy, and the disposable income of the middle class kept getting weaker. We also had the huge housing bubble with bloated values on paper, with Wall Street and big banks selling these bloated values to foreign investors such as China. Well in order for banks such as Bank of America to make a profit, along with China, they had to raise interest rates. So you have two major financial entities trying to make profit off of one sale; a single home, for instance. And who ends up paying for this? THE CONSUMER! President Obama, in 2008, passed legislation to put an end to this kind of consumer scamming. He stopped the non-sense with high interest rates on bloated home values, and the credit card scams where a persons interest rate could be raised without justification. So the Banks, like BoA, decided to try another way; debit card fees, and that too has failed, thanks to the power of the majority; the ones you seem to hate.

    The point is quite simple. The top 1% percent have not obtained their wealth through hard work or labor. They've relied on crooked Politicians and other tactics to EXTORT, PLUNDER, AND STEAL money from the public. Perhaps you're one of those thieves LES.

    And for the last time, I'd ask that you stop insulting the men and women who serve in the armed forces. I think you never joined the service because, quite frankly, you're a wimp! Soldiers died for your freedom LES, and if you can't appreciate that, then you might as well leave this country because you sir, do not deserve the freedoms that others have paid the price for. If you're rich, and you've EARNED your money from hard work, then great. Pay your fair share of taxes and support our government programs of which we need. We need firemen, policemen, teachers, service men/women, guardsmen, department of transporation and motorvehicle, etc. Without those very important services, then our society could not afford school, drive a car, drive on anything, fight fires, fight terrorism, fight wars, etc. etc. But if you're poor like me, then don't be dooped or fooled by the lies of the Republicans. Now you have a right to dislike Ed Schultz. But without factual reasons to disprove his report, then as I've stated, you are nothing more than hot air. And judging by the way you bash the military, or the Democrats, and instead side with the very ones who causd us to go to war in the first place (Republicans), then you sir deserve your condemnation.

    Have a nice day LES.

    Joe
    Last edited by TheForgiven; 11-04-2011 at 04:01 PM.
    Israel is more than just a race; it is more than just a nation; it is the people of God, from faith, by faith, and only faith. Those who assemble in the name of Christ Jesus, embrance Israel because they are Israel

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    2,855
    Quote Originally Posted by heb13-13 View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure Joe ignored my links on Crony Capitalism.

    Joe, did you look at those links? Equal number if not more Crony Capitalist Democrats than Crony Capitalist Repubs, but who's counting?

    No my friend. I know that Democrats are just as greedy as the Republicans. But we have a President who's trying to fight for us. Furthermore, the 99% percent movement, if you two have been paying attention, are not taking Political sides; they are blaming both sides. I thought I was clear on that.

    I'm displeased with both parties of our government. BUT the ones who are at least showing their assistance to the ones who need it, as this very moment, are the Democrats. The GOP has done nothing, for 8 years, to help us with the economy. Oh they passed a few bills acknowledging "In God We Trust", and "Abortion". But that was just a waste of time! We've got more issues, such as the unemployment rate.

    I understand if you two hate our government; I'm displeased with it too. I think we need to clean-house, and elect totally new representative who might not be bought out by special interest groups. But until that happens, I'm voting for the one who will benefit American; NOT Corporations, who may be American citizens, but certainly not deserving of that stature or status; not when they're willing to let millions of children go hungry.

    Joe
    Israel is more than just a race; it is more than just a nation; it is the people of God, from faith, by faith, and only faith. Those who assemble in the name of Christ Jesus, embrance Israel because they are Israel

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    2,855
    A video of Truth! We are a Socilist Nation:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngK15zLp7kk&feature=pyv

    This video says it all.

    Joe
    Israel is more than just a race; it is more than just a nation; it is the people of God, from faith, by faith, and only faith. Those who assemble in the name of Christ Jesus, embrance Israel because they are Israel

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    2,855
    Elizabeth Warren, God Bless her, was heckled by a Tea Party panzie!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peG6Yjb60GM

    I love her, and so does the 99%.

    Joe
    Israel is more than just a race; it is more than just a nation; it is the people of God, from faith, by faith, and only faith. Those who assemble in the name of Christ Jesus, embrance Israel because they are Israel

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by TheForgiven View Post
    It's time for my two friends here to receive some vital information on why we are jobless, and who's benefiting from it.

    CAPITALISM? OR SOCIALISM?

    Please watch these two video's from the famous Ed Schultz:

    Trickle Down Economics?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGXTT...eature=related

    Why the Rich Get Richer:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omOoj...eature=related

    If you watched these two videos, you will now understand what the 99% percent is all about. Now I challenge any of you so called "Capitalist's" supporters to show me the FACTS, not your opinions, but FACTS to disprove what Ed Schultz has been fighting for (us) for years now. You think it's an accident that the rich still keep getting richer despite a bad economy?

    The fact of the matter is, during Bill Clinton, we had a huge government surplus, and a very good economy because the richest citizens of America were paying 39% percent taxes. Well, who screwed all of that up? George Bush!!!! He lowered their tax rates to 35% percent. But with the addition of the loop-holes, they were actually reduced into paying only 25% percent total incomes taxes on what money they actually report; the rest of their money remains offshore.

    Now here's a fact that was released last night. As soon as I gather the information, I'll provide you the charts. Those who support Capitalism only do so because of an idealology, even if it means they themselves will never benefit. Well here's the facts my friend. Because of Wall Street and their Political Party support (be it from both sides of the Congressional isle), big corporations, big oil, and big banks have cornered the global market towards their own power. So you and I have only a 17% percent chance of ever digging ourselves out of poverty. Now if you're someone born with money, or perhaps inherited money, then your chances of getting rich are much higher. But if you came from the slums, or even from a middle class family, you only have a 17% percent chance of ever acheiving what Gov. Perry from Texas claims is from years of schooling and hard work. Folks? That is the most ignorant pack of lies any Republican could ever spew out of his mouth. Perry didn't work for his wealth. He got paid off by drug companies. He received government money (tax incentives) for he and his father's farm. And the college he came from? Well, it may as well been an internert college certificate. The point is, Gov Perry is not someone who was born into poverty, and dug himself out of it. He was already wealthy, having mooched from the State Budget, just as he continues to do this day.

    FACT! Only a fool would actually think that Capitalism is the best economical system in the world. Sure for the rich. But for Joe the Plummer, forget about it. You only have a 17% percent chance of ever digging yourself out of debt. Or you can choose to own nothing, live in a metal shack with holes on the floor, as my associate seems to always suggest. He thinks when jobs are bad, then suck it up and work at McDonalds. Well, why settle for poverty when the rich who keep getting richer, don't have to retain their power over us? The power of our voices, as is being demonstrated with the 99% percent, is working, and WE WILL WIN!!!

    My friends in the Air Force have been brain washed into being anti-union, or anti-socialism. Yet I've had to educate them time and time again, that the very pay-check they get (we get) every month is of a socialist system. We all receive the same pay, health care, and retirement pension based on our rank, and NOT what job we do. So (if they are reading this), they can sit down, and drink a nice healthy glass of "shut up!". LOL!

    Joe
    People can get rich by inheritance, inventions, luck (lottery, etc.), scams (Madoff, Camping), hard work, or smart investments to name a few. Regarding that last one, it stands to reason those with the most capitol to invest will profit the most, thus the rich get richer and the gap widens depending on economic growth.

    According to this the rich actually got poorer under President Bush, and the income gap has been climbing under Obama. What's more, the biggest increase in income inequality over the past three decades took place when Democrat Bill Clinton was in the White House. This is proven by the chart in the 1st Schultz video. Despite the tax rate the economy experienced phenomenal growth during that period due to the dot com boom. Then that bubble burst, 9/11 happened and the market tanked for 3 years. Then Bush tax cuts encouraged investors and the market rallied for 4+ years due to real growth. Following that the housing bubble burst that resulted from greedy bankers making loans to people that wouldn't be able to pay them back, right? WRONG! It was caused by do-gooder liberals passing the 1992 Federal Housing Enterprises Financial Safety and Soundness Act lowering mortgage-lending standards so the oppressed could achieve the dream of home ownership. ACORN was a key player in getting that passed as well as demonstrating and pressuring banks to make those loans. It took a while for the bubble to really get inflated, but finally, from the bankers view what was the risk since Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac would acquire more than $6 trillion of single-family loans over the next 16 years (source).

    See those responsible here and here.

    See Barney Frank's lie blaming Bush in 2010 proven to be a lie by his lie in 2005 here .

    This is a concise written explanation of the situation.

    I doubt Joe the plumber would agree with Joe the socialist.
    Blessings, Tom Case

    Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom. Matthew 16:28

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •