Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Brainwave Smart High

My son asked me about this site smart high to download the mp3. What are your thoughts on this is it a gimmick?
    Beck

Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    My son asked me about this site smart high to download the mp3. What are your thoughts on this is it a gimmick?
    It's a cool idea, and my brother-in-law (a Professor of the Philosophy of Science) says he knows others who say things like it are legit, or at least have some real potential. But I don't know about this particular site. I'll have to check it out more. If it's free I see no problem with it.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    It's a cool idea, and my brother-in-law (a Professor of the Philosophy of Science) says he knows others who say things like it are legit, or at least have some real potential. But I don't know about this particular site. I'll have to check it out more. If it's free I see no problem with it.
    Well, it's NOT free and the statement that "many of the frequencies are very subtle and virtually unnoticable so you can have them playing in the background while remaining just as effective. " Was a cause for concern and while I googled 'free brain wave entrainment" found that many of these site let you listen samples or download free.
    Beck

Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    Well, it's NOT free and the statement that "many of the frequencies are very subtle and virtually unnoticable so you can have them playing in the background while remaining just as effective. " Was a cause for concern and while I googled 'free brain wave entrainment" found that many of these site let you listen samples or download free.
    That sounds like typical new age crap like crystals, pyramid power, naturopathy and whatnot. I wouldn't pay a nickel for it.

But that doesn't mean there aren't legit versions. But the money makers selling hype ... nah.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

new age?

This thing with entrainment has a bases of truth, not just a new age thing by
    any stretch. I have done a lot of research in this Field and has merit based
    on the fax that can be provin,not just what someone thinks. if we look to
    the science of Sound& Frequency that has a Geometry and the Numbers that are connected to the geometry.. cymatics has proof, sound forms matter, here is a link that will give a better idea of how deep this go's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtiSCBXbHAg And more on utube. And we thought that words don't have a absolute truth? tip of the iceberg

I would love to speak with one of you (on this site) on what I have uncovered but I can't write fast or proper. If you would like to have a real conversation on this and much more related ideas. pal-talk has a free download so we can chat, just send me your new pal-talk user name, then we can set up a time to chat online (you will need a mic)I think you will be interested If you are looking for more proof of the WORD and of truth and scientific unity.
    my e mail- b.keeler@yahoo.com
    Last edited by yahman; 10-28-2011 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yahman View Post
    This thing with entrainment has a bases of truth, not just a new age thing by
    any stretch. I have done a lot of research in this Field and has merit based
    on the fax that can be provin,not just what someone thinks. if we look to
    the science of Sound& Frequency that has a Geometry and the Numbers that are connected to the geometry.. cymatics has proof, sound forms matter, here is a link that will give a better idea of how deep this go's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtiSCBXbHAg And more on utube. And we thought that words don't have a absolute truth? tip of the iceberg

I would love to speak with one of you (on this site) on what I have uncovered but I can't write fast or proper. If you would like to have a real conversation on this and much more related ideas. pal-talk has a free download so we can chat, just send me your new pal-talk user name, then we can set up a time to chat online (you will need a mic)I think you will be interested If you are looking for more proof of the WORD and of truth and scientific unity.
    Hey there Yahman,

Welcome to our forum!

That video is very cool. Thanks for sharing.

I like this one on a disk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKHBPTKZ9Kc&NR=1

All the best,

Richard

Check out my blog site

Thread Information