My thought is just as the sheep and goats are a metaphor of the righteous and unrighteous nations that would be the case as well for hunger, thirsty, stranger, naked, sick, and in prison.
- Hunger: Man shall not live by bread alone(Matthew 4:4), I am the Bread of Life(John 6:35), Those who hunger and thirst after righteousness (Matthew 5:6).
- Thirsty: Those who hunger and thirst after righteousness (Matthew 5:6), But those who drink the water I give will never be thirsty again (John 4:14)
- Stranger: Go ye to the loss sheep of Israel (Matthew 10:6) Go ye to the highways and hedges and compel to come in, that my house maybe filled (Luke 14:23)
- Naked: Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth and keepeth his garments lest he walk naked and they see his shame (Rev.16:15),...white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed and the shame of they nakedness do not appear(Rev.3:18)
- Sick: They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick (Matthew 9:12)
- Prison: But the Scripture declares that the whole world is a prisoner of sin, so that what was promised, being given through faith in Jesus Christ, might be given to those who believe.(Gal.3:22), Before this faith came, we were held prisoners by the law, locked up until faith should be revealed.(Gal.3:23)