Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

I'll be out of the office for a week.

I'm heading to the hills to spend a week camping in the remote mountains of Washington state with a few thousand folks in an event called the "Rainbow Gathering." Rose will be in charge during my absence. Please play nice!
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

RAINBOW GATHERING makes me think of "Joseph's coat of many colors" (so what if some think color had nothing to do with his garment?) Have a great time, RAM!
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

Quote Originally Posted by duxrow View Post
    RAINBOW GATHERING makes me think of "Joseph's coat of many colors" (so what if some think color had nothing to do with his garment?) Have a great time, RAM!
    Great association - so long as I don't end up in a caravan heading of to Egypt! But then again ... why not? I'd be destined to rule, wouldn't I?

Thanks for the good words!
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

You mean you're not taking Rose?

Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    You mean you're not taking Rose?
    I have to stay home and keep things in order while Richards gone (you know: when the cat's away....). This will be like a "deep woods retreat" for Richard and I don't particularly want to live out of a tent for a week and eat granola bars, so it works for both of us...he's happy and I'm happy...

It's all part of what it takes to have a good marriage (at least for us).

Rose
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

To know oneself is to know the universe...

Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

Hi Folks!

I'm back! I had a great time. The forest was absolutely beautiful. It rained until June 30th, but then we had nothing but sunny blue skies. You could see the glacier atop Mt. St. Helens. Lot's of amazing acoustic music around campfires with everyone singing harmonies, and lots of interesting conversations about the "meaning of it all." There were kitchens of all kinds like "Chai Bahai Cafe" which would give free tea to the folks, and "Lovin Ovens" which made pizza all night, and Christian kitchens like "Bread of Life" and "Jesus Camp." I camped near the "D.r.e.e.m. Reality" kitchen because I liked the sound of their name. Also because they were out near the edge of the gathering, so it was quieter and less populated than the central part of the gathering.

Check out my blog site

Do you know where next years gathering is.

Anything associated with Peace, and pounding swords to plowshares is something to consider.

Mother Earth News is having a gathering in Sept in Seven Springs Pa.

And I have also thought of going to 'burning man'.... once...
    1Thess 4:8 He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    If you are oppressed and enslaved by religious law, you may have a tendency to oppress, enslave and attempt to lord over others who are free.

Quote Originally Posted by EndtimesDeut32/70AD View Post
    Do you know where next years gathering is.

Anything associated with Peace, and pounding swords to plowshares is something to consider.

Mother Earth News is having a gathering in Sept in Seven Springs Pa.

And I have also thought of going to 'burning man'.... once...
    No one will know where the next gathering will be until next spring when a council of Rainbow folk meets to discuss it.

And yes, the pursuit of personal and planetary peace should be a top priority for us all.

I went to a regional Rainbow Gathering in PA back in 1988 after my first national gathering in Texas. The Allegheny mountains are very beautiful. A lot like the forest here in Washington.

Check out my blog site

Looked like a lot of fun and very relaxing. I wish I were able to go there. Down here, in the hot humidity of the south east, we're forced into running our A/C's to keep it 76 degrees in our homes, and it tends to run all day. Power companies are LOVING it.

Joe
    Israel is more than just a race; it is more than just a nation; it is the people of God, from faith, by faith, and only faith. Those who assemble in the name of Christ Jesus, embrance Israel because they are Israel

Thread Information