Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

REV 6:12 blood red moon - eclipse and scripture

My friend I forgot to say :

I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, REV 6:12

'THE SUN WILL BE TURNED INTO DARKNESS AND THE MOON INTO BLOOD, BEFORE THE GREAT AND GLORIOUS DAY OF THE LORD SHALL COME acts 2:2

see the eclipse tonight of the lunar variety?

Isaiah 13:10 The stars of heaven and their constellations will not show their light. The rising sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Joel 2:31 The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Matthew 24:29 "Immediately after the distress of those days "'the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'
    Acts 2:19 I will show wonders in the heaven above and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and billows of smoke.
    Acts 2:21 And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.'

I will use your own words to judge you... the son cares not what those from earth think of him

I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, REV 6:12

EArTHQUAKE CHRISTCHURCH....CHRISTSCHURCH
    Last edited by MelchizedekPriest; 06-15-2011 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MelchizedekPriest View Post
    My friend I forgot to say :

'THE SUN WILL BE TURNED INTO DARKNESS AND THE MOON INTO BLOOD, BEFORE THE GREAT AND GLORIOUS DAY OF THE LORD SHALL COME acts 2:2

see the eclipse tonight of the lunar variety?

Isaiah 13:10 The stars of heaven and their constellations will not show their light. The rising sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light.
    Joel 2:31 The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.
    Matthew 24:29 "Immediately after the distress of those days "'the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'
    Acts 2:19 I will show wonders in the heaven above and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and billows of smoke.
    Acts 2:21 And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.'

I will use your own words to judge you... the son cares not what those from earth think of him

EArTHQUAKE CHRISTCHURCH....CHRISTSCHURCH
    So what does any of this mean? Are you making predictions? If so, what are you predicting? It means less than nothing to merely quote verses out of context.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

I though Mel was 'leaving' when he decided that he was in the wrong place?

Gen 37:

5And Joseph dreamed a dream, and he told it his brethren: and they hated him yet the more.

6And he said unto them, Hear, I pray you, this dream which I have dreamed:

7For, behold, we were binding sheaves in the field, and, lo, my sheaf arose, and also stood upright; and, behold, your sheaves stood round about, and made obeisance to my sheaf. 8And his brethren said to him, Shalt thou indeed reign over us? or shalt thou indeed have dominion over us? And they hated him yet the more for his dreams, and for his words.

9And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me. 10And he told it to his father, and to his brethren: and his father rebuked him, and said unto him, What is this dream that thou hast dreamed? Shall I and thy mother and thy brethren indeed come to bow down ourselves to thee to the earth?
    Brother Les

Thread Information