Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by TheForgiven View Post
    Harold Camping is no Prophet. He's an opportunist who takes advantage of weak-minded people who have no knowledge, and just assume that every single natural disaster, Bible time-code guesses and false assumptions, or any other non-sense somehow or someway points to the return of Christ. Harold has been wrong twice, and thus he is to be ignored. As the scripture states, anyone who has visions that fail to come to pass, is to be ignored seeing that his divination's were not from God, but from his own puffed up mind. God detests the false prophet, so what makes anyone believe that a man who has lied twice about the Lord's return, could all of a sudden be right?

    He's an insult to the Church, and is worse than a typical sinner. A true man of God would admit that he was wrong of his supposed visions or equatorial determinations towards Prophesy, leading to repentance. But seeing he failed twice, he thus proves himself to not only be a liar, but a man who refuses to repent, has false motives for predicting garbage, and who refuses to return the money he received for his lies; he makes his living off of lies, as did Satan. Harald Camping is no child of God; his mind is on worldly things.

    I personally believe he's a sick old man that takes advantage of weak old women, figuratively speaking, for profit.

    Joe


    http://stores.lulu.com/2012 DOWNLOAD THE TRUTH FOR FREE

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    2,965
    The truth is in my heart, not Harold Camping, who has no heart except of greed, falsehood, and lies.

    Joe
    Israel is more than just a race; it is more than just a nation; it is the people of God, from faith, by faith, and only faith. Those who assemble in the name of Christ Jesus, embrance Israel because they are Israel

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    333
    Mel said:
    Firstly Im not following him im merely saying I know 100% he is correct and you people refuse to read the evidence and yet cast judgement on me and him.
    WE refuse the evidence you say? Great grandpa Harold's predictions have failed TWO times now and you say that WE refuse the evidence? Now I am laughing again!

    KJ

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    2,965
    Quote Originally Posted by MelchizedekPriest View Post


    http://stores.lulu.com/2012 DOWNLOAD THE TRUTH FOR FREE
    The "proof" that you provide which validates Harold's position is totally false. I'm not going to waste my time debunking every single "proof" you provide, but I will bring up one.

    You write:

    now consider the 12 stars around her head to reflect the mazzaroth and 12 constellations and consider the son when he arrives the 13th sign - Ophiuchus, the man battling the serpent and please also research keplers supernova which was located in the heel of Ophiuchus :
    You mention that vision of John who saw a lady clothed with the moon and a garland of 12 stars to represent the Mazzoroth. Right off the bat this is wrong. The woman is Israel, and the 12 stars John saw represent the 12 Tribes of Israel. This has nothing to do with the Mazzaroth, or the 12 constellations, and the "Son when He arrives the 12th sign-Ophiuchus, or what ever you call it.

    That pretty much does it for me.

    I bid you peace, and the discovery of God's truth.

    Joe
    Last edited by TheForgiven; 06-12-2011 at 06:58 PM.
    Israel is more than just a race; it is more than just a nation; it is the people of God, from faith, by faith, and only faith. Those who assemble in the name of Christ Jesus, embrance Israel because they are Israel

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,814
    Quote Originally Posted by MelchizedekPriest View Post
    Firstly Im not following him im merely saying I know 100% he is correct and you people refuse to read the evidence and yet cast judgement on me and him.
    What are you talking about? Harold Camping predicted that on May 21, 2011, there would be a physical rapture of all "True Believers" and a world-wide earthquake that would make the entire planet a "living hell" with millions dying on that day.

    So what in the world could you mean when you say that he was "100% correct?" Your statement makes no sense at all.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,057
    MelchizedekPriest
    furthermore Mister Kangaroo my username should have triggered something within you if you were truly a christian and awaiting the second coming
    Hey, Mel baby..... ?

    You seem to ASSume that we are 'waiting' for this (so-called) 'second' coming..... We are NOT..... Jesus Christ CAME in Judgment over 2,000 years ago. Have you not wondered why no one has really responded to the junk that you are posting? It IS Futurest junk and 'WE' are not looking for something to 'happen' that Has Already Happened........


    Last edited by Brother Les; 06-13-2011 at 01:28 PM.
    Brother Les

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,057
    Originally Posted by MelchizedekPriest
    Firstly Im not following him im merely saying I know 100% he is correct and you people refuse to read the evidence and yet cast judgement on me and him.
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    What are you talking about? Harold Camping predicted that on May 21, 2011, there would be a physical rapture of all "True Believers" and a world-wide earthquake that would make the entire planet a "living hell" with millions dying on that day.

    So what in the world could you mean when you say that he was "100% correct?" Your statement makes no sense at all.

    From a 'futurest' paradigm, Ram, Mel is correct in that 'all' futurest 'must' believe gods anointed prophet...... when they have been shown to be not from God, then they are to be shunned. Mel is having a hard time with the shunning part..... he needs to find him a new 'prophet' to follow. As he (as a futurest) is saying.... it is not the 'message' that is wrong, just the messenger and timing (pre-mature coming) of a false paradigm.


    imo
    Brother Les

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Les View Post
    From a 'futurest' paradigm, Ram, Mel is correct in that 'all' futurest 'must' believe gods anointed prophet...... when they have been shown to be not from God, then they are to be shunned. Mel is having a hard time with the shunning part..... he needs to find him a new 'prophet' to follow. As he (as a futurest) is saying.... it is not the 'message' that is wrong, just the messenger and timing (pre-mature coming) of a false paradigm.


    imo
    Oh ... I guess that's a possibility. I've seen other Futurists explicitly state that the only thing Harold got wrong was the date! And they are praising him for his great boldness in proclaiming the "truth of the rapture." I posted some of their comments in the thread called Futurists Praise Harold Camping For Doing God's Work. Turns out the old boy had a stroke yesterday. I think he blew a circuit while explaining that God himself had chosen to "not open 'our' [i.e. Camping's] spiritual eyes wide enough" for the express purpose of causing all the world to FEAR THE RAPTURE that was supposed to happen on May 21, 2011. He said that if God had not withheld the truth from "our" [meaning Harold's] eyes, then the world would never have published his doomsday prediction, and then the prophecy that says Harold Camping would complete the Great Commission by falsely proclaiming a literal world-wide earthquake and Rapture would not have been fulfilled! Yes folks, you heard that right. Harold Camping now claims that his May 21, 2011 prediction fulfilled Matthew 24:14 "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come." And he also says that his prediction was fulfilled exactly as predicted, except that the "world-wide earthquake" was a spiritual earthquake that shook up all the people over the whole planet. He absolutely denies that he is a false prophet, because "according to the Bible" a false prophet is someone who "get's his information from somewhere outside the Bible."

    Harold Camping is the poster child for delusional "end times" Christianity. No evidence has ever penetrated his thick shield of irrationalizations.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  9. #19

    seed sowed

    My friends

    I just have to sow the seed, the Holy Spirit does the watering wait and see and I apologise for my posts, its quite obvious im in the wrong place. the wheels on this bible bus aint going round and round.

    Mine is to deliver the facts not to get people to believe in them said St Bernadette.

    Father send forth your spirit upon RAM and the other users, may he never forget reading these posts

    A King unwanted by anyone will begin to rule 2 Esdras 4:6

    But the wicked would not listen and refused to obey him in their foolishness, they have made their own wicked and deceitful plans. they denied the existence of God most High and refused to follow his ways. they have rejected his law, refused to accept his promises, disobeyed his decrees, and failed to do what he commanded 2 Esdras 7:22-25

    But first the Son of Man must suffer terribly and be rejected by this generation. Luke 17;25


    and finally my last post on this site

    Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!' Mathew 7:23

    ....What is this ignorant show off trying to say? Acts 17:18.....some of the things we hear you say sounds strange to us....Acts 17:20.

    This is what I will do in the last days says the Lord : I will pour out my spirit on everyone. Your sons and daughters will proclaim my message; your young men will see visions, and your old men will have dreams. Yes, even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days and they will proclaim my message. I will perform miracles in the sky above and wonders on the earth below. There will be blood fire and thick smoke; the sun will be darkened, and the moon will turn as red as blood, before the great and glorious day of the Lord comes. And then whoever calls out to the Lord for help will be saved. Acts 2:17-21
    Last edited by MelchizedekPriest; 06-13-2011 at 02:25 PM.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,814
    Quote Originally Posted by MelchizedekPriest View Post
    My friends

    I just have to sow the seed, the Holy Spirit does the watering wait and see and I apologise for my posts, its quite obvious im in the wrong place. the wheels on this bible bus aint going round and round.

    Mine is to deliver the facts not to get people to believe in them said St Bernadette.

    Father send forth your spirit upon RAM and the other users, may he never forget reading these posts

    A King unwanted by anyone will begin to rule 2 Esdras 4:6

    But the wicked would not listen and refused to obey him in their foolishness, they have made their own wicked and deceitful plans. they denied the existence of God most High and refused to follow his ways. they have rejected his law, refused to accept his promises, disobeyed his decrees, and failed to do what he commanded 2 Esdras 7:22-25

    But first the Son of Man must suffer terribly and be rejected by this generation. Luke 17;25


    and finally my last post on this site

    Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!' Mathew 7:23

    ....What is this ignorant show off trying to say? Acts 17:18.....some of the things we hear you say sounds strange to us....Acts 17:20.

    This is what I will do in the last days says the Lord : I will pour out my spirit on everyone. Your sons and daughters will proclaim my message; your young men will see visions, and your old men will have dreams. Yes, even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days and they will proclaim my message. I will perform miracles in the sky above and wonders on the earth below. There will be blood fire and thick smoke; the sun will be darkened, and the moon will turn as red as blood, before the great and glorious day of the Lord comes. And then whoever calls out to the Lord for help will be saved. Acts 2:17-21
    Now wait a minute!

    You can't just waltz in here and say that Harold the Dingbat Camping is "100% correct" and then waltz right out as if you didn't say something on the order of "I"m a fried cumquat God of All Creation and I live on Mars in the large city that NASA has hidden using microwave brain control technology!"

    So please, before you go, please tell us all what you meant when you said that Harold Camping was "100% correct."
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •