Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The State of Florida vs. Casey Anthony

As many are, I too am following this case.

The testimony of Cindy Anthony rapped up on Tuesday.

Here's my take on Cindy Anthony. She comes across as naive. Here's why. It seems to me, when people are living in the same house, if one of the regular complement of the house is missing, it doesn't take 30 days to realize that. So, either she was quite naive, and out of touch with reality, or the Anthonys have concocted a story, and they are throwing Casey under the bus.

So far, I have heard nothing that linked Casey Anthony to the death of Caylee Anthony.

Keep in mind, TruTV and HLN has commercial and other interruptions. And I have not seen the whole trial. But I did see a lot of the coverage on various news outlets.

We are about 2 weeks into the prosecution's case in chief, which reportedly will go on for another 2 weeks. If the next 2 weeks are like the last 2 weeks, the prosecution hasn't got a prayer of proving beyond a reasonable doubt that Casey Anthony has killed her daughter.

What have they proved? They proved the car smelled bad. They proved that Casey is a liar. But if that's a crime, they would have to arrest all of Congress, and the President. In fact, they would probably have to arrest all of us. Who of us hasn't lied at some time in our life?

Also, it was probably proven that the Anthony family is a dysfunctional family. During this week, the jury saw several hours of jailhouse recordings. George, Cindy, nor Lee showed any concern for Casey. All they were concerned about was the missing Caylee. And that frustrated Casey, as it would anyone in the situation Casey is in.

Casey said, "no one is listening to me." The police weren't because they had already determined she was a liar. But, why wouldn't her parents listen to her? Why wouldn't her brother listen to her? From this, it seems to me, that her family never listened to her. Those of us from a family that never listened to us can identify with Casey. I know I can.

The idea that Casey was molested as a child also rings true. Women, more-so than men, want people to believe that their family life is perfect. How many times have we heard of battered women making excuses for their bruises. They fell, they ran into a door, they hit their head on a cupboard. So battered or abused women do lie to keep their family in tact.

Vinnie Politano of TruTV (formerly CourtTV), and HLN made a big deal over Casey's use of the phrase "because I'm a spiteful -censored word-." But, it is likely that Casey said that because that's how she feels that the family sees her. And they probably did. Casey probably, from the parent's perspective, couldn't do anything right. That came from Lee's testimony when he said, that their mom (Cindy) was always getting in Casey's face saying she was an unfit mother.

The thing that has me most disturbed is the media. In their speculation and analyzation they are spinning this case in the worst possible light for Casey, when she is probably just a normal 20 something product of a highly dysfunctional family where no one cares about her. It seems to me that Vinnie Politano, Nancy Grace, and all the other pro-prosecution legal experts don't understand the concept of "innocence until proven guilty." The media, in their reporting, should always be neutral, but they rarely are.

In my opinion thus far, the prosecution's case is not passing the smell test. That's not to say that Casey did not kill her daughter, but the State must prove it.

Justice at the expense of the truth is not justice at all.

I have come to the conclusion that Casey is 100% innocent of her daughter's death. Here's why:

On Thursday and Friday, Casey was visibly shaken and crying, and really crying. The pro-prosecution swill peddlers like Nancy Grace, Jane Velez-Mitchell, and Vinnie Politan along with many of their guests have been indicating that Casey is a cold-blooded killer. Well I don't see a cold-blooded killer. I see a grieving mother missing her daughter.

At the same time, I agree with the prosecution that little Caylee was murdered, and I think George is the killer. In my opinion, George Anthony is a lying, manipulative man, who has been hurting Casey ever since she was a little girl. George Anthony is the king of his lair. Everything and every person in hid lair must satisfy him. And as that status quo remains so, he can be the nicest man on the planet. Interrupt the status quo, then the beast is awakened. Well, I believe something interrupted the status quo, and the beast got angry, and in a fit of anger something happened, and Caylee was killed. And the whole family was made to cover it all up.

We all heard of men who get jealous over a new born baby, how angry they get. Well I think something like that may have happened here. Or maybe Casey found George foundling Caylee, and all hell broke loose, and Caylee wound up dead.

I think we are witnessing one of the most dysfunctional families since the term was invented, and because of this dysfunction a little darling is dead, and everybody is protecting the king of the lair.

That is what I see happening.

I believe that Casey did in fact murder his daugther. The evidence shows that she did a google search for Chloroform, which would suggest she was looking for a way to kill her without torture. My guess is she put her daughter to sleep, then inflicted injury to her head. It is my hope that little duaghter Casey didn't die suffering.

Not sure why she did it, but perhaps to satisfy her boyfriend, who probably wanted her dead. But when you consider the lies that's she's told, and the delay in reporting her either missing, or dead, it becomes quite clear that she knew her daugther was dead. Now whether she did it or not, that's to be proven.

My vote? Guilty as "should-be" charged.

Joe
    Israel is more than just a race; it is more than just a nation; it is the people of God, from faith, by faith, and only faith. Those who assemble in the name of Christ Jesus, embrance Israel because they are Israel

Quote Originally Posted by TheForgiven View Post
    I believe that Casey did in fact murder his daugther. The evidence shows that she did a google search for Chloroform, which would suggest she was looking for a way to kill her without torture.
    Cindy Anthony testified that she did those searches for Chloroform, not Casey.
    My guess is she put her daughter to sleep, then inflicted injury to her head. It is my hope that little duaghter Casey didn't die suffering.
    That is just a guess. That's the prosecution's guess as well. But, where's the proof. The Medical Examiner did not establish a cause of death.
    Not sure why she did it, but perhaps to satisfy her boyfriend, who probably wanted her dead. But when you consider the lies that's she's told, and the delay in reporting her either missing, or dead, it becomes quite clear that she knew her daugther was dead. Now whether she did it or not, that's to be proven.

My vote? Guilty as "should-be" charged.

Joe
    Joe,

Did you hear Cindy's 9-1-1 tape where she reported Caylee missing? In that call she stated that her daughter was missing for 30 days. yet she did not call 9-1-1 for 30 days either. Both daughter and granddaughter 30 Days Missing and no one from the Anthony family call anyone. Do you suppose both George and Cindy knew that Caylee was dead?

As I have asked everyone else that has taken the pro-prosecution position, where's the proof?

Live soap opera.... for the ratings. This is not being tried in a court room, it is being tried through the bias media..... for the ratings...
    Brother Les

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Les View Post
    Live soap opera.... for the ratings. This is not being tried in a court room, it is being tried through the bias media..... for the ratings...
    That's what I see too. It's a travesty.

NOT GUILTY? What has happened to our Judicial system? Since when is forensic evidence the ONLY evidence permitted to indict someone of a crime? Her lies, her delays, and her deceptions to the authorities is more than concrete evidence to implicate her as the culprit behind this crime. Look at how many times she changes her story. First she claimed her daughter was kidnapped by "Zanny the Nanny", who as it turns out, does not exist. THEN she claimed that her daughter was alive, and that she was not dead. This was to keep the authorities from looking for a dead body. Then she claims that Caley died by accidental drowning. And if this were true, then how would you explain her rather exotic life style of the "Beautiful Life" within the suspected 30 days of her daughters death? THEN, as the trial progressed, she accuses her brother and father of molesting her, and these accusations were baseless for the trial in the first place. Even if these accusations were true, that would not permit murder, nor would it have anything to do with the theoretical accidental drowning.

The jury spared Casey to spare her mother, and because she was a young attractive girl. JUSTICE was not served in this case. Casey got away with murder despite her continued obstruction of justice.

Joe
    Israel is more than just a race; it is more than just a nation; it is the people of God, from faith, by faith, and only faith. Those who assemble in the name of Christ Jesus, embrance Israel because they are Israel

NOT GUILTY? What has happened to our Judicial system? Since when is forensic evidence the ONLY evidence permitted to indict someone of a crime? Her lies, her delays, and her deceptions to the authorities is more than concrete evidence to implicate her as the culprit behind this crime. Look at how many times she changes her story. First she claimed her daughter was kidnapped by "Zanny the Nanny", who as it turns out, does not exist. THEN she claimed that her daughter was alive, and that she was not dead. This was to keep the authorities from looking for a dead body. Then she claims that Caley died by accidental drowning. And if this were true, then how would you explain her rather exotic life style of the "Beautiful Life" within the suspected 30 days of her daughters death? THEN, as the trial progressed, she accuses her brother and father of molesting her, and these accusations were baseless for the trial in the first place. Even if these accusations were true, that would not permit murder, nor would it have anything to do with the theoretical accidental drowning.

The jury spared Casey to spare her mother, and because she was a young attractive girl. JUSTICE was not served in this case. Casey got away with murder despite her continued obstruction of justice.

Joe
    Hey Joe, I have a question for you. How do you know justice wasn't served in this case? Were you in the courtroom hearing the evidence presented, or did you just see it reported from the news media? Why do you think you are qualified to say she is guilty?

Our wonderful judicial system in this country allows us to be judged by a jury of our piers, they are the ones who hear the evidence presented by sources that we on the outside haven't heard. We are innocent until PROVEN guilty...obviously the jurors on the Casey Anthony trail didn't think there was enough evidence to PROVE she was guilty.

Of course there are many cases where innocent people are convicted and guilty people are not, but we who have only heard information about these cases from the news media are in no position to cast our vote of GUILTY.

Rose
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

To know oneself is to know the universe...

Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

Joe
    I have a question. Are you a Christian? Do you the know the Biblical standard of justice? Do you know the Biblical standard of using the death penalty? Remember, this was a death penalty case.

Further, where is the proof of her guilt? The jury didn't see any proof of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. I must assume that perhaps you think you know better than the jury.

As a Christian, you should believe in truth, and not lies. You obviously were swayed by the media, who wouldn't know the truth if it would slap them up aside of the head.

Hey Joe, I have a question for you. How do you know justice wasn't served in this case? Were you in the courtroom hearing the evidence presented, or did you just see it reported from the news media? Why do you think you are qualified to say she is guilty?
    This was the first fully televised trial ever to be shown on global television. It is not as though we were without visual evidence provided by both the Prosecution as well as the Defense. Therefore, there was nothing mentioned in court that we did not know about on television.

Because the Jury were composed of people, of which I myself am a person, with no special training (as was the case with the Jury), then from a practical stand point, I'm just as qualified as they were/are. Now because the Law does not permit judgment outside of a Jury, I'm fully aware that my inputs do not count, whereas theirs do. HOWEVER, keep in mind that the Jury is selected based on the desires, demands, and expectations of both the Defense and the Prosecution. Thus, because members elected for Jury duty are supposedly random (based on a States record of drivers license numbers), the random process is subverted with both sides determining which ones they feel would render a verdict based on their expectations; this process needs to be changed, or at least divided among the classes.

Our wonderful judicial system in this country allows us to be judged by a jury of our piers, they are the ones who hear the evidence presented by sources that we on the outside haven't heard. We are innocent until PROVEN guilty...obviously the jurors on the Casey Anthony trail didn't think there was enough evidence to PROVE she was guilty.
    I do not agree. There are many declared guilty of murder and are serving life sentences despite the lack of hard-core evidence. In fact, many (if not most) guilty convictions are based on hear-say, coincidental circumstances, and the like, yet Caley walked away free. And so the guilty walking away free, or the innocent being found guilty, is clear evidence that our Judicial system, while fair at times, is no where near "wonderful".

And why didn't the Jury believe that the evidence against Caley to be sufficient? Because they did not believe that it was strong enough to warrant the death penalty. So in this case, I would agree that the Jury was right, AS LONG as they also suspect that Casey was directly responsible for her daughters murder. But this may not be the case. One alternate member believed that Casey is totally innocent of Caley's death, yet bases this belief on speculation and NOT evidence. Yet there was physical and psychological evidence to suggest otherwise. Her lies were not a result of someone mentally challenged; they were based on the fear of being caught. So she resorted to subversion of the investigators in order to by time.

An inmate who was freed after serving his short sentence informed the media (something unknown to the Jury) that she freaked out watching the news and realizing that the searchers were getting very close to where Caley was. He himself stated that he wanted to attack her (remember this is just his feeling and not his action) because he too suspected she was lying. He also reported that she told different stories to different people within the jail-house, which is another strong indication that she spits out lies like shattered teeth.

The evidence against her contained science as well as psychological proof that she was directly responsible for the death of Caley. The reason the Jury was fooled is because the Defense did a good job in casting doubt. But this means their decision was not based on fact, but opinions without proof. The bag, shorts, diaper, duct tape all came from Anthony's house. And the only one with access to those items was Casey Anthony, or her parents. But her parents had no idea what had happened to little Caley; otherwise, if they were trying to protect their daughter, they would have never called the authorities.

And let's not forget her lie about the Nanny, who never existed, and how she misled the authorities into oblivion, or the hundreds of thousands of dollars wasted on searching for a child whom she claimed at the time, was alive, when she knew where Caley was the entire time. How do we know? Well, from her own admission or testimony, Caley died of an accident. And if her father supposedly disposed of the body, then why would her mother call the cops unless she didn't know? It makes no sense.

In conclusion, the lying, the deception, her attitude towards the authorities, as well as her parents, and let's also not forget about her car which tested positive for Chloroform, (along with other physical evidence) all proves beyond a shadow of doubt (unless otherwise proven, and NOT speculated) she is guilty.

Finally, let's not forget one simple ingredient missing from the Jury's decision. COMMON SENSE! I'm not stupid, nor am I ignorant. My spirit within me tells me with all that I have seen, and all that I am, based on her actions and deceptions from one lie to the next, that she is guilty; based on the "fruits" she displayed, she is directly responsible for murdering her daughter, and I also believe her boy friend Tony had something to do with it.

Joe

Thread Information