Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Judas Iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by 76of86 View Post
    The "confirmation" comes from the fact that the words of Scripture were written two thousand years ago in Greek, and the same statement then written in the form of Hebrew root words has the same gematria value as that of Greek words having a direct association with the sentence (in the most unambiguous instance, the name of Judas and Judas Iscariot). Innumerable sentences could be written which have the same total gematria value, but that does not alter the association which has been shown. The amazing volume of such corellations that I have recorded has convinced me that it is a supernatural occurrence. You are free to believe otherwise.

76of86
    Yes, I understand how that seems to you. But what's the statistical ratio? And how many of the sentences required manipulation, like adding the word "bo" to arrive at this identity:

A child (H3206) conceived (H2029) of a virgin (H1330) and born (H3205) the Son (H1121) of God (H430) shall come. (H935)
    ילד הרה בּתוּלה ילד בּן אלהִים בּוֹא
    9 + 86 + 52 + 44 + 443 + 210 + 44 = 888

If you understnad the billions of possible combinations of words, numbers, and ideas that you could derive this way, you would not be impressed by a few coincidences when things match up, especially when you have to manipulate them to come to the number you want.

And you still have not answered my question - How do the numbers "confirm" what the Bible says if we can find similar sentences that contradict what the Bible says? For example, suppose (for the sake of argument) that Satan = 888. Would that confirm that Jesus is really Satan? If not, why not?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Yes, I understand how that seems to you. But what's the statistical ratio? And how many of the sentences required manipulation, like adding the word "bo" to arrive at this identity:

A child (H3206) conceived (H2029) of a virgin (H1330) and born (H3205) the Son (H1121) of God (H430) shall come. (H935)
    ילד הרה בּתוּלה ילד בּן אלהִים בּוֹא
    9 + 86 + 52 + 44 + 443 + 210 + 44 = 888

If you understnad the billions of possible combinations of words, numbers, and ideas that you could derive this way, you would not be impressed by a few coincidences when things match up, especially when you have to manipulate them to come to the number you want.

And you still have not answered my question - How do the numbers "confirm" what the Bible says if we can find similar sentences that contradict what the Bible says? For example, suppose (for the sake of argument) that Satan = 888. Would that confirm that Jesus is really Satan? If not, why not?
    Obviously, there are billions of combinations of words which compute to a specific gematria value. However, the options are quite limited when a sentence is composed that is consistent with scripture and does not quite compute as in the example you have referred to. In that sentence the word for "come" has a value of 9. There are only five other Hebrew root words of that value which have the following meanings: brethren, triumph/rise up/be exalted, familiar spirit, back, sounding. The various meanings of the only other root word with the value of 9 which if used in the sentence makes it coherent, is also consistent with what is written in Scripture: i.e. A child conceived of a virgin and born the Son of God shall triumph/A child conceived of a virgin and born the Son of God shall rise up/ A child conceived of a virgin and born the Son of God shall be exalted.

I first began to use the numerical value of words in the attempt to prove the truth of Scripture in Feb, 2008. It was not until July of that year that I began to use only root words in sentences to arrive at gematria values. Since then I have recorded >3,000 numerical corellations, both related to specific numerical values and associations found for randomly computed values. The associations which I have recorded came to me in just a few brief periods of "inspiration" lasting from days to a few weeks at a time. I cannot explain how this has occurred because I have found it quite difficult to discover such associations when I have attempted to do so without the "inspiration" to evaluate specific passages of the Bible or certain doctrinal concepts.

For what it may be worth, I am attaching an excerpt from my website concerning God's language of numbers. Nearly all of the gematria associations shown in the attachment came to me in a matter of a day or two, and most of the findings came to me without knowledge of what the numerical value of the sentence would be, or what word might be associated with that value. God's Language of Numbers.pdf

Considering the range of numerical values for the various spellings in Greek for the word that means "commit to writing" and the number of times this word or similar word was found, it would be necessary to compose hundreds of sentences in order to arrive at this value randomly as was done, and yet the sentences which I composed were nearly consecutive, with only a few which did not have an obvious assocation. I really have nothing further to offer, and will let others debate whether or not there is significance in what I have shown.

76of86

Thread Information