Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Harold's wife says he is "bewildered" & "mystified"

Evans said that according to Camping's wife, the radio broadcaster has no intention of speaking or issuing a statement on Monday.

She described him as being "somewhat bewildered" and "mystified," Evans said.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/1498...prediction.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroo Jack View Post
    As it turns out, the Campster did open his door and made a bit of a statement. This article says he will he talking on his usually "Open Forum" show tonight. It should be quite a hoot!

And I just found this article with a video of him opening his door and refusing an interview, saying that his failure was a "really big deal" and asked that they "give him a day" to think about it. He looked shell-shocked, flabbergasted, and dumbfounded all at once. They quoted him as saying he had a "really tough weekend." No surprise there! But it certainly wasn't as "tough" as it was for the folks who quit their jobs, sold their house, and gave him their money! He could have avoided all this grief if he had simply reigned in his raging arrogance and listened to hundreds of concerned Christians who tried to reason with him over the span of years.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    As it turns out, the Campster did open his door and made a bit of a statement. This article says he will he talking on his usually "Open Forum" show tonight. It should be quite a hoot!

And I just found this article with a video of him opening his door and refusing an interview, saying that his failure was a "really big deal" and asked that they "give him a day" to think about it. He looked shell-shocked, flabbergasted, and dumbfounded all at once. They quoted him as saying he had a "really tough weekend." No surprise there! But it certainly wasn't as "tough" as it was for the folks who quit their jobs, sold their house, and gave him their money! He could have avoided all this grief if he had simply reigned in his raging arrogance and listened to hundreds of concerned Christians who tried to reason with him over the span of years.
    Man raptured while mocking Harold

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/e3f...pture-response

That's funny-ish. But not very funny since it is based on the reality of the silly idea that there will be a "rapture" where Christians go "poof" leaving behind piles of empty clothes.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

That's funny-ish. But not very funny since it is based on the reality of the silly idea that there will be a "rapture" where Christians go "poof" leaving behind piles of empty clothes.
    Agreed! I should have said that a man was "raptured" (quotes). Saints are caught up every day when they die.

KJ

Agreed! I should have said that a man was "raptured" (quotes). Saints are caught up every day when they die.

KJ
    Correct.

Are you going to listen to the Open Forum tonight? The Campster said he will be making a statement on the show. You can listen live on the internet at www.familyradio.com. The show starts at 5:30 PM Pacific Time.

Check out my blog site

Correct.

Are you going to listen to the Open Forum tonight? The Campster said he will be making a statement on the show. You can listen live on the internet at www.familyradio.com. The show starts at 5:30 PM Pacific Time.
    My security settings would not permit me to listen. If you can provide a way for me to listen to the tape please help.

KJ

My security settings would not permit me to listen. If you can provide a way for me to listen to the tape please help.

KJ
    You should be able to download the mp3 from his site tomorrow. I highly recommend it. He's totally BAT-SHIT INSANE.

Check out my blog site

Unbelievable! I'm listening to this guy and when he was asked if he would return the money since his prediction failed, his response, "Why would I give back money that's being used to spread the gospel?" He then adds, "We still have 5 months to go" in reference to the end of the world that was to occur AFTER the Rapture which was supposed to happen on the 21st of May.

What a joke! So he actually tries to justify his accumulation of wealth, BASED ON A HOAX and A LIE I might add, by claiming that his business is solely designed to spread the gospel.

He claims that, "every nickel has been spent fairly, and efficiently" for the Church.

Now he's being asked about the Left Behind theory. According to him, there's is only one kind of people who will be Raptured into heaven. He's quoting, "The last shall be first, and the first shall be last..." His interpretation on this is that the last are those who know nothing about the Bible. So now a saved person doesn't need to know the scriptures, or anything within the bible.

Now he's speaking against all Denomination, and that each Denomination is based on their own understanding. I suppose he seems to forget that he has his own understanding, which so far, has proven to be quite false. He accuses them of being "inaccurate", yet he completely ignores his own inaccuracies.

Folks, I can't stomach this anymore. This guys may be a nice guy, but he's a total fake, a fraud, and seems to be speaking what ever his mind conjures up. He just babbles about this and that.

Oh, now he's saying that it's not his fault that his followers took him "literally", so if they spent their money based on interpreting his warnings "literally", it's not his fault. We just had a great recession (his response) who lost their houses and property. But they all survived, be it a from help by a family member, or perhaps the city. And now he's saying that they are not suffering nearly as bad as those who suffered in the recession. "We're not in the business of giving any financial advice! But it's wonderful if you come to the house of God and approach the throne of grace, and plead to God for mercy...."; this was his advice to those who lost their possessions, homes, or jobs. What a sad man this is!

Guys, this man is a sick joke to society. He is basically saying in a hidden fashion is that if they gave their money to him, then it's their loss, and that they need to take it to God; He says that they should pray to the "CEO", i.e. God, to help them recover from mistakenly giving him their money. He's right about one thing; he certainly isn't God, but he's wrong in the fact that he IS the CEO; the CEO of the business of Prophesy and lies! So now he's advising his followers who fell prey to his lies, to take it to God; the CEO! What? Is he serious? Does he not just realize that he's blaming God, the CEO, for his failed interpretation????? This idiot spreads false hope, and lies about God's word, which he claims was a simple and honest mistake, and so now the victims of his absurdities need to take it to the CEO (GOD), as though this was all God's fault?????

I've had just about enough. This man needs to be rebuked. Oh, but now he's saying if you pray for help after giving all of your money, and you're asking God to help get it back, then that's "Hypocrisy". OH so now he's saying he made a simple mistake, and all Pastors make mistakes. So he realizes he made ANOTHER mistake, so he's going to study the Bible even further. So he's now justified simply by admitting that he made a mistake. This, my friends, is the same old hog-wash pattern of nearly every televised Futurist. Hal Lidnsey, Jack and his wife Prescilla (spelling), have all made their honest mistakes in false predictions, yet everything is always OK....no problem....just come up with another idea for future books sells to the foolish ones how believe their stupidity! Anyways, this is how he interprets to "work out your salvation with trembling and fear.." to keep studying Prohesy until you somehow discover the truth; when ever that will be.

I've had enough. Richard, you are correct. This guy is completely Assonying! Pardon my language, but I'm fuming here!

Joe

P.S. I just sent him an email of rebuke. If Christ supposedly doesn't know the day or the hour, what made Harold thinks he somehow knows?
    Last edited by TheForgiven; 05-23-2011 at 07:18 PM.
    Israel is more than just a race; it is more than just a nation; it is the people of God, from faith, by faith, and only faith. Those who assemble in the name of Christ Jesus, embrance Israel because they are Israel

Well stated Joe.

Harold Camping is utterly, totally, and absolutely insane. He says his predictions are perfectly correct, except they were fulfilled "spiritually" instead of "literally." Just like the JWs.

Check out my blog site

Thread Information