Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    800
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    OK gil',

    [In this act of submission to one purpose, the being "in/of one spirit" is exhibited in agreement on principle irregardless of individuated perspective. The act of CONTINUALLY (in the sense of) growing more and more united through living out the principle(s) agreed upon is unterstood as the place where one is BECOMING one flesh. When individuals united together in spirit are uniting (physical) efforts towards becoming one flesh, the employment of both spiritual and physical together, in this comes a conforming to oneness in the heart[=the emotive (ruach) and rational (nephesh) aspects existence]. The outward expression of this is known in current vernacular as group mind or on a larger scale as the collective (soul). In Biblical nuance this finalization is often expressed in defining various aspects, yet however it is expressed through individuals united together, these things in biblical terms are all relative to what Moses said and is repeated again in the Psalms.

    Add to this being "chips off the ole' block," meaning without the influx of Yah into our living in whatever and every aspect, completion into this being gods lacks the necessary impetus to find completion, being idolatry itself. Dissatisfaction is the result and outworks as a self-serving love for the world and the things in the world: the passionate desires of our eyes and our carcass, and the pride that comes through mistakenly assuming we are the block and not merely a chip or that True unity finds fulfillment through such imaginings.

    Timmy
    Hi Timmy,
    Both of your last posts are excellent. You point out the influx (grace) as the necessary element in making this all come together.
    This is the reason Jesus said he would build his church (Petra, the block) on this,(influx from IHVH, Grace) the revelation that Peter (Petros, the chip) had from the Father (IHVH).
    The unity comes from understanding and that comes from above.
    And that Faith comes from Hearing (Simeon.)
    It is not the man Peter, that the Unity of body, soul and Spirit of the church comes together, it is the experience that had just manifested in him.

    Bob
    Harry Potter,.. "Is this all happening in my head, or is it real?"
    Professor Dumbledor,.. "Of course it's all happening in your head. What makes you think that means it isn't real?"

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Tellus
    Posts
    579
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob May View Post
    Hi Timmy,
    Both of your last posts are excellent. You point out the influx (grace) as the necessary element in making this all come together.
    This is the reason Jesus said he would build his church (Petra, the block) on this,(influx from IHVH, Grace) the revelation that Peter (Petros, the chip) had from the Father (IHVH).
    The unity comes from understanding and that comes from above.
    And that Faith comes from Hearing (Simeon.)
    It is not the man Peter, that the Unity of body, soul and Spirit of the church comes together, it is the experience that had just manifested in him.

    Bob
    Whoah BOB

    i have never ever even ever ever no not never ever considered what you just said 'bout Saint Pete.
    my selfs have quite a bit of a deathwish for that Mother of Whores, and even moreso for Her Father, the King of Babylon...but you didn't hear that from me. (It's kinda' comforting for you to clarify to all the listening audience what churns inside, coursing threough every vein bloody lues of Hekate...but you didn't hear that from me either.

    But more on point, the issue of Thee King of kings grace freely given to him through his sojourn in time, from Simeon onto full stature, and recognized by God before that ever manifested physically...well, can't we just chalk that up as grace upon grace?

    ...but wait, there's more, and we are AYR for you to tell "The Rest of the Story."

    What else is there to this that you have not let out of the bag?
    Cat licks are out to getcha' now i bet: Beware of the Black Pope's incognito Jesuit dressed as a hillbilly in overhauls and a spit-shined pair of dungaree footwear...

    Which reminds me:
    It's wished you will reveal your sentiments over my new footwear courtesy of Thee Queen of Thee South.

    Here's a picture of them before i took a butcher knife and cut Dorothy off at the ankles, just to be on the safe seid, should i per chance fail to stick to the Yellow Brick Road:
    Name:  theshoes.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  11.8 KB

    It's also wondered whatcha' think of them apples that them thar trees throwd at the scairdycrow before them thar flyin' chimps gota' holda' DoorT?

    Tim Timmy Tim Tim
    Ţ. Ś.
    When men make gods they make them like themselves...
    When God makes men he makes them like Himself.
    Moreover, when men make gods they make them less than themselves;
    When God makes men He makes them greater than themselves.
    ~G. Campbell Morgan, "The Westminster Pulpit" Bk. 7, Ch. 19, p. 257 LIKE GODS OR GODLIKE

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    800
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Whoah BOB

    i have never ever even ever ever no not never ever considered what you just said 'bout Saint Pete.
    my selfs have quite a bit of a deathwish for that Mother of Whores, and even moreso for Her Father, the King of Babylon...but you didn't hear that from me. (It's kinda' comforting for you to clarify to all the listening audience what churns inside, coursing threough every vein bloody lues of Hekate...but you didn't hear that from me either.

    But more on point, the issue of Thee King of kings grace freely given to him through his sojourn in time, from Simeon onto full stature, and recognized by God before that ever manifested physically...well, can't we just chalk that up as grace upon grace?

    ...but wait, there's more, and we are AYR for you to tell "The Rest of the Story."

    What else is there to this that you have not let out of the bag?
    Cat licks are out to getcha' now i bet: Beware of the Black Pope's incognito Jesuit dressed as a hillbilly in overhauls and a spit-shined pair of dungaree footwear...
    I have seen some connections just in the last year or so with this little stones that have been broken off the one stone. I have written about it here on other threads and it seemed to fit with the Schema Hamphoresh?? Am I saying that right?
    So we got the disciple Peter,. who's name means hearing because he is still Simeon.. Faith cometh by hearing. Sarah says blessed are all those that hear for they shall laugh with me. The true church. Then we got "Hear Oh Israel" (the true church again.)the Lord thy God , the Lord is one."
    So if we hear something and it makes sense and then we find that someone else heard the same thing coming at it from,.. another direction we have confirmation of that conclusion and that it came from above to members of the true church. Because it is built on Revelation. This is the Earnest of the Spirit that we have been given. Little stones turning into one big stone. Petros into Petra.

    Another example (remember, this all comes down from above) When Jacob saw the ladder (which is Jesus, "Behold a ladder set up" = 888= angels messengers,messages, bringers of the little stones) he had laid his head on a pillow of stones (plural) when he wakes up (Revelation) he sets up the stone (singular) that he had used for a pillow. How did the little stones turn into one stone??? By revelation which begins as hearing. So this awareness (land promised to his seed) is passed on to Joseph and the ladder (which is Jesus and his awareness) becomes in us the realization of inheritance= we are sons of God. This awareness is promised to us through Nathanael. A disciple as we are because now we are hearing and learning from God as evidenced bythe earnest of the Spirit (down payment on a contact already agreed to) which is hearing.
    So now Joseph who has been incubating down in our subconscious (Egypt) which is really Jesus working inside of us below the surface, cause he was hidden in Egypt also, ...Joseph has two sons. Mannasah, Wisdom, knowing without having known. He is the little stones of revelation. And Ephraim, Understanding who gets the greater blessing because Understanding needs a lot of little stones to begin to become one larger Stone. In other words, We are beginning to see a bigger picture, and it is a picture of Christ in us, the hope of Glory.
    Thye ultimate of this is the city coming down from heaven and made of One Stone as Jasper, Clear as crystal.

    So Jesus changes his name to Petros from Simeon hearing.
    It has nothing to do with Peter as a leader of the present day only true church as some believe. It has to do with the same thing that happened to Peter happens to us. Because we are disciples when we begin learning by revelation. These are the Mysteries that he taught and still teaches his disciples and in parables to those who are without.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Which reminds me:
    It's wished you will reveal your sentiments over my new footwear courtesy of Thee Queen of Thee South.

    Here's a picture of them before i took a butcher knife and cut Dorothy off at the ankles, just to be on the safe seid, should i per chance fail to stick to the Yellow Brick Road:
    Name:  theshoes.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  11.8 KB

    It's also wondered whatcha' think of them apples that them thar trees throwd at the scairdycrow before them thar flyin' chimps gota' holda' DoorT?

    Tim Timmy Tim Tim
    Which reminds me where is Lotus, you drop a house on her or something?
    Maybe the apples are the little stones that come down from above. Like Newton getting knocked on the top of his head. The Emerald city is pretty obvious. The poppy fields is coming up another way instead of through the door. Or look up the fields are white to havest already.
    Coming home and recognising all of her relatives and that she knew all of the characters is just what you said above. Everything is Spirit.

    The shoes are great. A little much for Kansas, though.

    Bob
    Harry Potter,.. "Is this all happening in my head, or is it real?"
    Professor Dumbledor,.. "Of course it's all happening in your head. What makes you think that means it isn't real?"

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    800
    It just occured to me.
    What we first Hear is that it is all a gift and by inheritance. Not by works. Our Father gives us this Gift Grace (influx from the Father.)
    This is Joseph, the eleventh son which equates Joseph (us) with those that came at the eleventh hour and recieved the same wages as those who had been working all day long.
    You don't earn inheritance, it's in the blood.
    Bob
    Harry Potter,.. "Is this all happening in my head, or is it real?"
    Professor Dumbledor,.. "Of course it's all happening in your head. What makes you think that means it isn't real?"

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    607

    The Trinity and the Three Cycles

    Hi Bob,

    Thanks for the insights you've been sharing!

    It just occured to me.
    What we first Hear is that it is all a gift and by inheritance. Not by works. Our Father gives us this Gift Grace (influx from the Father.)
    This is Joseph, the eleventh son which equates Joseph (us) with those that came at the eleventh hour and recieved the same wages as those who had been working all day long.
    You don't earn inheritance, it's in the blood.
    That is interesting. Because you're correct. And yet we do have (good) 'work' to do. But, even that is a gift!!

    Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.


    This morning I came across another mention of inheritance, in Psalm 82:8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations. In the margin, it linked to Psalm 2:8 (and I immediately noticed the numbers being similar) which says: Ask of me, and I shall give [thee] the heathen [for] thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth [for] thy possession. and even that bears out your point that the inheritance is ours for the asking

    While I was looking at what Richard had written in the BibleWheel site (about Psalms, Psalm 2, and the other links in Isaiah 19 (because Psalms is on Spoke 19), I came across this, which I thought would appeal to 'Timmy the twinitarian', if he sees it.

    'The theological significance of the Second Letter follows the pattern established by Aleph. Aleph( ) is the Father's Initial, Bet () is the Son's Initial, and the divine alphabet begins as an acronym of Father () and Son (), the first two divine Persons of the Trinity.'
    from here:

    http://www.biblewheel.com/InnerWheel...m02_Exodus.asp
    He shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire: Matthew 3:11

    With salvation's walls surrounded thou mayest smile at all thy foes...

    Let the world deride or pity, I will glory in Thy Name.
    Fading is the worldling’s pleasure, all his boasted pomp and show;
    Solid joys and lasting treasure none but Zion’s children know.


    http://www.smallchurchmusic.com/MP3/...no-128-CAM.mp3

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    800
    Hi Charisma,

    Quote Originally Posted by Charisma View Post
    Hi Bob,

    Thanks for the insights you've been sharing!


    Bob said, "It just occured to me.
    What we first Hear is that it is all a gift and by inheritance. Not by works. Our Father gives us this Gift Grace (influx from the Father.)
    This is Joseph, the eleventh son which equates Joseph (us) with those that came at the eleventh hour and recieved the same wages as those who had been working all day long.
    You don't earn inheritance, it's in the blood."

    Quote Originally Posted by Charisma View Post
    That is interesting. Because you're correct. And yet we do have (good) 'work' to do. But, even that is a gift!!
    My teacher once said that he kept more laws accidentally after having realized he was under Grace than he ever did on purpose under the law.
    I heard it described as the difference between the toil and sweat of the brow that Adam was cursed with as opposed to good works.

    Working to get ourselves right with God is toil and has to do with the curse. On the other hand just sharing what we learn (what we have been given) on this forum can be looked at as a good work. And it is not toil at all.

    Ac 3:6 Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.

    There are not many with the gift of miracles or money so we give what we have. If that is merely our point of view, so be it.
    Because Philip was inspired by the Spirit to have a conversation with a eunuch on the road, the word spread to a whole other country. We have no idea what effect what just a few words can have on somebody. And with the internet and forums like Richard's so many ideas are shared.

    Bob
    Harry Potter,.. "Is this all happening in my head, or is it real?"
    Professor Dumbledor,.. "Of course it's all happening in your head. What makes you think that means it isn't real?"

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob May View Post
    Another example (remember, this all comes down from above) When Jacob saw the ladder (which is Jesus,
    No Bob, Jacobs Ladder is not Jesus and those that have walked up it know what I am saying is truth.

    Divine experience counts and that is why wisdom counts; because she is the one that has the insights into the divine experiences. Hence, why Jesus left instructions that she must share her testimony with the nations and why the book of revelation tells you that 'the one' that was victorious and overcome was put in charge of theos creation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob May View Post
    So now Joseph who has been incubating down in our subconscious (Egypt)
    No Bob, the flame of Joseph is in the land of Joseph that is England. Her Dutch Jewish ancestors moved to England and that it where Joseph was born. She has jewish blood running through her veins. She also comes from the stump of Jesse on the other side of the family. That is when Michelangelo painted the Jesse fresco he painted a picture of her. Amazingly, that the LORD God did not show me that fresco until after the first mission to Israel and they sent some photographs of me at the gathering. In the photographs I am sitting in the same position as in the fresco. The LORD God planned it all perfectly. As he said 'By the time they find out what we have done, it will be too late for them to change it'.

    Michelangelo knew the truth about me in the same way as the Jewish prophets did. He also painted my two legs to look the trunks of elephants and that is because in spiritual symbology, elephants relate to spiritual wisdom. Interesting that today, there was a wonderful picture of rare pink elephants in Burma in the Daily Mail. The Love Ambassador that was sent to Israel was also asked to wear pink for the holy gathering.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob May View Post
    which is really Jesus working inside of us below the surface, cause he was hidden in Egypt also,
    He was called out of Egypt and its captivity just like Abraham was called out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob May View Post
    ...Joseph has two sons. Mannasah, Wisdom, knowing without having known. He is the little stones of revelation. And Ephraim, Understanding who gets the greater blessing because Understanding needs a lot of little stones to begin to become one larger Stone. In other words, We are beginning to see a bigger picture, and it is a picture of Christ in us, the hope of Glory.Thye ultimate of this is the city coming down from heaven and made of One Stone as Jasper, Clear as crystal.
    Why did Moses ask for the blessing of the burning bush e.g. prophethood to be given to the tribe of Joseph? Do you know?

    Do you know why Moses wished for it to be bestowed upon a descendent of Joseph?

    Was it because Joseph had wisdom? No

    It was because Joseph was faithful and demonstrated great forgiveness, mercy and grace. He was humble, selfless and was willing to put all of his effort into helping the people of Egypt to avoid the famine. He saved a foreign people from starvation.

    He was also an excellent interpreter of Spirit. That is why the Dead Sea Scrolls told you that the interpreter would come.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob May View Post
    It has to do with the same thing that happened to Peter happens to us. Because we are disciples when we begin learning by revelation. These are the Mysteries that he taught and still teaches his disciples and in parables to those who are without.
    No, you all spend hours looking in scripture trying to understand it. When Jesus told his followers to seek within for the Kingdom of God. While you continue to seek outside of yourselves, you will never begin the spiritual journey home. You have to be willing to do a lot of soul searching, and be willing to heal yourselves to walk on the highway of holiness of the Spirit. You also have to be willing to let go of the bible.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob May View Post

    Which reminds me where is Lotus, you drop a house on her or something?
    I am right here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob May View Post
    Maybe the apples are the little stones that come down from above. Like Newton getting knocked on the top of his head. The Emerald city is pretty obvious. The poppy fields is coming up another way instead of through the door. Or look up the fields are white to havest already. Coming home and recognising all of her relatives and that she knew all of the characters is just what you said above. Everything is Spirit.The shoes are great. A little much for Kansas, though.
    Bob
    Yes, she was sent to OZ and returned to England in the 90's. The men that had to find their heart, brain, and courage. Were in her life when she was found in the Galilee of the Gentiles prior to leaving. Two were teachers of healing and workshop leaders, the one that had to find his heart was a healing practitioner. Toto was her son and Jordan was born in the Chinese Year of the Dog. The witches were defeated, one at a time.

    Last edited by Lotus Feet; 03-29-2012 at 02:13 PM.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob May View Post
    It just occured to me.
    What we first Hear is that it is all a gift and by inheritance. Not by works. Our Father gives us this Gift Grace (influx from the Father.)
    This is Joseph, the eleventh son which equates Joseph (us) with those that came at the eleventh hour and recieved the same wages as those who had been working all day long.
    You don't earn inheritance, it's in the blood.
    Bob
    Like all inheritance it is not guaranteed. Only those that are worthy get an inheritance if their ancestors have been prudent. That's why the bible tells you that it is the tribes of Joseph that are saved. Those that were prudent ensured that there was a spiritual inheritance to inherit.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •