Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Hi Richard!

Yes, great is the beauty of His Word and glorious are the works of His hands!!

Well, you right as regards the Hebrew/English occurences. I also checked other translations to come up with 4. "nephesh" is better translated soul, I agree.

"Midst" is only of significance as this chapter is in the midst of the Bible looking at it from the 7fold structure point of view.

Agape,

Mike
    "Let both sides explore what believes unite us instead of belabouring those believes which divide us." J.F.K 1961

"The undeserved kindness of the Lord Jesus Christ be with the holy ones. Amen" Rev. 22:21

Serenity Grace Guest

Christ

Hello Michael and Richard,

It is Christ,

His heart of Hearts, Mind of Minds and Soul of Souls...

The heart, mind and soul of Him..Lord Jesus Christ

Christ anointed, Christ appointed and Christ important...

Christ important, Christ focused and Christ centred...

And the lamentations is the cry of His heart, mind and soul...

John 17...and the lamentation that is important for this time is...

Psalm 137 along with Psalm 19:14

and yes relates to the song that Boney M had many people singing

Praise Lord Jesus Christ,amen

Advancing Christ's Kingdom
    Homeheart Ministeries
    His eternal love is in our home and our home is in His eternal love...John 14:20-1

Dear Sister Serenity!

The last post was a bit confusing...

Is it poetry? Is it art?

No, it is praising Jesus heart!....

God bless,

Michael
    "Let both sides explore what believes unite us instead of belabouring those believes which divide us." J.F.K 1961

"The undeserved kindness of the Lord Jesus Christ be with the holy ones. Amen" Rev. 22:21

Serenity Grace Guest

Sorry for you Confusion

Hello Michael

sorry for the confusion, yes it is praising Lord Jesus Christ and His heart that praises, but it is also the truth spoken out of that heart, His life giving word, which is His life giving water. The living of the life He gives to us which all comes through His word, that we first receive because we believe and we follow Him by His faith, where He leads we follow. Which is also the beth following the aleph and the aleph, that follows the beth...ab..., abba, the Living Father, the Living God and the children that follow Lord Jesus Christ, to become His wife and children.

Lord Jesus Christ all share the same heart, mind and soul, and that comes through the manifestation of Jesus, for He is the fulness of the Godhead manifested bodily. Which means He is the perfect manifestation of both Lord and Christ and how they chose to be manifested bodily, through Jesus, so they could be seen through their Son, that they share and that all could see Him as He is. That is why He said to phillip, if you see me, you see the Father.

The heart of hearts, soul of souls, mind of minds, is Lord Jesus Christ. And the one that keeps us centred in Lord Jesus Christ, is Christ the Holy Ghost Spirit, meaning the Holy Living Spirit of God, which is Christ, the Holy Anointed one. The Holy Comforter. It is being in John 14:20-1 authentically, fully, perfectly and completely, that He manifests and completes within us, John 17 For this is what was on His heart, within His mind and flowing out of His soul, in the garden, just before He died. That we may all be one, and share in His one.

"At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. He that hath my commandments and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me, and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him." John 14:20-1

This is not just a belief, but a promise that He fulfils in or lives, and this is the basis of the Christian faith, and the ministery that comes out of that faith, the ministery of Lord Jesus Christ.

If people have this, because this is a witness of Lord Jesus Christ, but also of His people that God loves, that we shall see Him as He is, that we can close our eyes, and see Him, that we can hear Him and communicate with Him, because we share in His heart, mind and soul, because we have given up ours to Him, and received His in its place. These two verses give an important witness for authentic chrisitanity and His authentic people. These are our witness that we share in Him and He shares with us. We first received because we realised. And We learnt and received of Him flowing out from Him, that we can partake and share, and give out as He leads and then others can partake of or not. Freely given, freely received, Freely partaken, freely shared and freely distributed.

When we have Him fully, perfectly and completely in our lives, then He will be Christ important, Christ focused and Christ centred for us and in us and us in Him, and we will see Him, Hear Him, and flow His living word manifest out of our mouths, but also out of our lives. We will no longer be self important, self focused (self willed) or self centred, because Christ will be in that place where He belongs and we will have His will operating fully, perfectly, completely and freely. We will also be set free from Spiritual pride, vanity and greed, through the many different levels in Lord Jesus Christ's way (His process), in His times and seasons, through His truth and His life, that He first laid down, that we may have and then poured out to us. Praise Lord Jesus Christ.

We will also no longer have the false tree operating in our lives, but will have His true and perfect tree, which is His tree of life. Because He takes away the corrupt tree and plants His true and perfect tree within us, which is His tree of life, so we may bare His perfect fruit, mulitply and be fruitful. Which is what He created His creation to be, to be fruitful and multiply. We will also have a wholesome tongue and speak His wholesome word, that we may have His purity of heart, clarity of mind and wholesome goodness deep in our souls, deep in our lives. People will also no longer be spiritually blind, deaf or mute and be spiritually mature and be His fruitful vine. Disagreement goes, and understanding comes and we can then have authentic fellowship with Him and His body, that we may all be one and in His one.

This is not just knowing the truth, but living His truth, experiencing His truth and receiving of His truth, that He does through our lives and through us as His body. When we belong to Him, we drink in of His life giving water, which is His earth's witness, which is His blood stream, His river of life, His blood, His water and His Spirit and we then have His agreement and we can agree with each other. It is His life giving water flowing word of life, whether it is spoken, written or sung pumping through our veins, pumping through our lives. That He also speaks into our lives and then flows it out. That He manifests so He becomes the word of God manifest in our flesh, His living word, His living bible, His living church, His living wife and children, His living family, our family in Christ. It is also about sharing this as He leads and flows it out.

The Lamentations of the heart for this present time is to remember Zion, which is psalm 137 but also psalm 19:14. Back in the 1980's there was a group called Boney M and they sung part of that lamentation. And How I know this, is because He told me, we lived this and also had me singing it and sharing it and giving it out as a message at different times to different people,and I also remember singing that song and when He showed me it was in the bible, it blew me away. Because it is also this song, that leads to redemption and what the multitude will be living.

By the rivers of Babylon, where we sat down, and there we wept as we remembered Zion.

By the rivers of Babylon, where we sat down and there we wept as we remembered Zion.

For they carried us away into captivity, and required of us a song, but how can we sing the Lord's song, in a strange land.

For they carried us away into captivty and required of us a song, but how can we sing the Lord's song in a strange land.

Let the words of our mouths, and the meditations of our heart, be acceptable in thy sight, may it be tonight

Let the words of our mouths, and the meditations of our heart, be acceptable in thy sight, may it be tonight.

That above song is from psalm 137, and psalm 19:14 and it was sung by a multitude of people, because that song, also hit the charts in the 80's and was even sung also in nightclubs, in concerts, by the multitude of that generation around the world. And it is a fitting song for the heralding in of His redemption, coming into fruitition...

Let the words of our mouths, and the meditations of our hearts, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer. Psalm 19:14

This is also what Israel lived and David Cried and sang it out to the Lord about and you can also read about it in Ezekiel one before the visions of the living creature appeared.

"Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I was among the captives by the river of Chebar, that the heavens were opened and I saw visions of God." Ezekiel 1:1

People can study the word of God, and People can live the word of God, there is a difference.

And thankyou Michael for showing me, that the word of God should not be condensed without losing meaning. And the beginning meditation of the alephbetic heart is abba, Father.

Thankyou Lord Jesus Christ for showing to me, that the word of God should not be condensed ever. Praise You Lord Jesus Christ amen.

Advancing Christ's Kingdom

Mother Serenity Grace
    Homeheart Ministeries
    His eternal love is in our home and our home is in His eternal love...John 14:20-1
    Last edited by Serenity Grace; 11-25-2007 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Hey Victor,

I finally figured out what you meant by the "shoe-knocking-off correlation." We have been talking about the Number 34 = B'Lev = "In the Heart" and its relation to the 1189 chapters of the Bible:

1189 = 2 x T(34) - 1

I finally noticed that the Number 34 is the second in the two numbers 33 and 34 that are found in the center of the 66 Books of the Bible! These correspond, of course, to the two central verses found in the heart of the heart of Lamentations.
    Oh yeah! Verse 34 is in the heart of the Bible! There's more on this, but I'll document it in another opportunity. But the above in itself is already amazing. What an amazing structure we find in the Bible!

So I took a closer look at the heart of the heart of the heart of Scripture, that is, Lamentations 3:33, and found this:

Lamentations 3:33 For he doth not afflict willingly nor grieve the children of men.

The word translated as "willingly" is the Hebrew מלבו (millibo) which literally means "from His heart"!

Is that not an utterly perfect message to be found hidden in the heart of the heart of the heart of the heart of Scripture? The affliction we receive from our Loving God is for our good and He suffers with us ... it is not "from His heart" - which we know to be LOVE, for God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Amen!

Thanks Victor! Your insights led to more of God's Treasure.

Richard
    [quote=RAM;2867]
    That's beautiful beyond description. God managed the entire development of the Bible Canon to reveal His Heart in the Heart of Scripture. What a revelation!

I hadn't noticed that before. That's extremely encouraging. Someone's discovery is independently strengthened by someone else's discovery! So I'm not making this up. It was right there in the Bible before we were born and we are just verifying that the pattern exists!

Let us praise God for his Gift!

I just noticed that the word "millibo" (from His heart, meaning God's Heart), is the central word of Lamentations 3:33! And that verse has exactly seven words, just like the seven canonical divisions from whence we began!

Thus we see that the word meaning "from His heart" is
    in the heart of the seven words of Lamentations 3:33 which is
    in the heart of Lamentations 3 which is
    in the heart of Lamentations which is
    in the heart of the Major Prophets which is
    in the heart of the seven canonical divisions of the Holy Bible!
    Remember, the word "millibo" (from His heart) is speaking specifically of God's Heart, and it is found in the heart of the heart of the heart of heart of the heart of Holy Scripture! I believe this testifies to the essence of the whole Bible - it is God-breathed from His very Heart!

Richard
    We thus establish that the large way of dividing the Bible in this study - the canonical division in seven parts - is reflected in the small way of dividing the Bible - into words, which in this case consists of the seven words of the heart of Scripture, Lamentations 3:33. They mutually testify to each other. Nowhere else in literature will you find something like this. Literary genius! Theological artistry! Spiritual ravishment!

If we want to divide words into letters, we will also find another correlation, a simple one: the heart of millibo ("from His Heart") is the word heart itself.
    מלבו

The Jewish insight on two Lameds above forming the picture of a heart makes it even more beautiful. And even the vocalization of the word LeV (Heart) reminds me of the LoVe of God!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    We thus establish that the large way of dividing the Bible in this study - the canonical division in seven parts - is reflected in the small way of dividing the Bible - into words, which in this case consists of the seven words of the heart of Scripture, Lamentations 3:33. They mutually testify to each other. Nowhere else in literature will you find something like this. Literary genius! Theological artistry! Spiritual ravishment!
    I couldn't have said it any better myself.

Thanks for reminding us of the wonderful discoveries recorded in this thread.

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

I couldn't have said it any better myself.

Thanks for reminding us of the wonderful discoveries recorded in this thread.
    Richard,

Indeed. There are also many other points I would like to bring up here on this thread. I'll publish them as I find time.

Thread Information