Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is UFO?

Not from this world...from the other side

What is UFO?

Is UFO(Unidentified Flying Object) a hoax? imagination? an alien spacecraft? weather phenomena? God's messengers? paranormal events? angelic hosts? government's secret military projects? clouds, weather balloons and satellites? planets, meteors, moon? earth's electro-magnetic interference? What then is UFO?

Pictures of UFO through the years:

http://www.ufocasebook.com/bestufopictures.html

I never view UFO as evil even if they are alien's spacecraft. If they are evil why don't they attack us or harm us? I believe the incidences of UFOs will continue to increase in the future as they seems now and getting bolder. They seems to be present since ancient times till now. In fact, I believe there is a connection with God.

This thread is dedicated to UFO incidents and revelations and its connections with God.

Many Blessings.
    Last edited by CWH; 04-02-2011 at 07:55 PM.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

The star of Bethlehem a ufo?

I also believe the star of Bethlehem to be a UFO because it behaved like a UFO than a star. BTW, a star was defined by ancient peoples of the first century as a bright small object shining in the sky. Obviously, they could not differentiate an UFO from a star.

Bible Reports the Star of Bethlehem Moves Like UFO
    January 8th, 2010 | Author: admin

The Bible states, “Jesus was born in the town of Bethlehem, in Judea, during the reign of King Herod.” At about that time some magi (wise men) from the east arrived in Jerusalem, asking, ‘Where is the new born King of the Jews?’ for we have seen his star in the east, and have come to worship him.”

“After they had heard the king, they went on their way, and the star they had seen in the east went ahead of them until it stopped over the place where the child was. When they saw the star they were overjoyed. On coming to the house, they saw the young child with his mother Mary, and bowed down and worshipped him. Then they opened their gifts of gold and of incense and of myrrh.” (Mathew-2.)

Editor’s Note – Magi or wise men were astronomers or astrologers who lived in Persia or Babylonia hundreds of miles to the northwest of Jerusalem. They arrived in Jerusalem and spoke to Herod indicating they were likely of high rank possibly Kings or messengers from kings. We assume they were excellent witnesses. They had followed a star for a great distance to get to Jerusalem. Now, they were overjoyed to see the same star that led them to Bethlehem five miles due south of Jerusalem. According to the scriptures the star moved south and stopped over the house where Jesus lived. Stars appear to cross the sky from east to west at 15 degrees per hour as the Earth rotates and do not stop. It would be difficult for the wise men to follow a star both day and night, and a miracle would be required for it to stop and move five miles south. One possible explanation is that they followed the light of a UFO. Of course God and his angels can do almost anything, but the Bible is describing a light moving in weird directions from normal star movement.

See Video on UFO over the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem this year. I see it as an important sign, but not sure of its significance. Of course, on the opther hand, it can also be a hoax as in some UFO pictures:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QFToHU8Di4

Many Blessings.
    Last edited by CWH; 04-03-2011 at 04:16 AM.
    Seek and You shall find,

Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    Is UFO(Unidentified Flying Object) a hoax?
    How can something that is "unidentified" be a hoax? It would become a hoax only after someone identified it as an alien spacecraft when it really was a photoshopped Frisbee or whatever.

Pictures of UFO through the years:

http://www.ufocasebook.com/bestufopictures.html

I never view UFO as evil even if they are alien's spacecraft. If they are evil why don't they attack us or harm us? I believe the incidences of UFOs will continue to increase in the future as they seems now and getting bolder. They seems to be present since ancient times till now. In fact, I believe there is a connection with God.

This thread is dedicated to UFO incidents and revelations and its connections with God.

Many Blessings.
    None of those pictures impressed me at all.

There are many Christians who think that the aliens are really demons trying to deceive us, and so they say they are "evil." But I thin that's pretty silly.

All the best.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

I also believe the star of Bethlehem to be a UFO because it behaved like a UFO than a star. BTW, a star was defined by ancient peoples of the first century as a bright small object shining in the sky. Obviously, they could not differentiate an UFO from a star.
    Do you mean "UFO" as in an alien spacecraft?

Where do you think it came from? Mars? Jupiter? Another galaxy?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Do you mean "UFO" as in an alien spacecraft?
    Of course, there are hoaxes, natural phenomenas, man-made objects, stars, planets, moon, meteor etc. but there are several incidents in which alien spacecrafts cannot be discounted and witnessed by many people.

Where do you think it came from? Mars? Jupiter? Another galaxy?
    I don't know, you have any idea? BTW, intelligent life among other solar systems cannot be discounted. It was estimated based on statistical calculations that there are biliions of solar systems that have life in them. It doesn't make any sense for God to create the while universe with billions of solar systems like ours without any life in them analogous to making billions of computers without any software in them.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/20...oration.uknews

Is there life out there? Almost definitely, say UK scientists· Revolution in space technology aids search
    · Primitive life will be found in 10 years, minister told

Share16 Ian Sample , science correspondent The Guardian, Wednesday 6 June 2007 Article historyIntelligent extra-terrestrials almost certainly exist on distant planets beyond our solar system, leading British astronomers told the government yesterday.

The scientists expect that the first evidence of primitive alien life, such as microbes and vegetation, will emerge within 10 years, with more substantial finds following future space missions.

The experts, from high-ranking UK universities and research institutes, were gathered in London by the science minister, Malcolm Wicks, to describe the latest advances in the search for distant, habitable planets capable of harbouring life.

A recent revolution in technology means astronomers can now spot Earth-like planets orbiting faraway stars, raising the chances of alien life being found. By analysing reflected light, it is becoming possible to find any that may host vegetation and breathable atmospheres.

"Twenty years ago we only had one solar system to study and that's the one we live in. But since then, there's been an explosion in the number of planets outside our solar system that we've been able to detect," said Professor Keith Mason, chief executive of the Science and Technology Facilities Council and former head of space physics at University College London. Some 200 planets have been detected orbiting stars other than the sun.

Scientists this year announced the discovery of a warm, rocky "second Earth" circling a distant star called Gliese 581, about 20 light years away in the constellation of Libra. Crucial measurements of the planet's surface temperature range revealed it was able to hold liquid water, believed to be a prerequisite for life.

In 2015, the European Space Agency will launch a mission called Darwin, a cluster of four orbiting telescopes that will scour the heavens for life-bearing planets. For five years, the telescopes will peer at 500 stars and conduct spectral analyses of the 50 most promising planets it detects.

"You can be pretty sure that if there's life out there, we've a good chance of being able to say so," said Glenn White, head of astrophysics at the Open University and a scientist on the Darwin project.

Our own existence may already have come to the attention of any aliens who are peering in our direction across the depths of space. Since the advent of radio waves, stray signals have leaked from Earth and travelled as far as 80 light years into space, far beyond the closest stars.

"If there's intelligent life out there, they sure as hell know we're here," said Michael Perryman, an astrophysicist at the European Space Agency.

The seven scientists, who included Ian Stevens, head of extrasolar planets at Birmingham University, and Suzanne Aigrain, of Exeter University, all believed that life existed elsewhere. Only Dr Perryman believed humans to be the sole intelligent beings in the universe.

Many Blessings.
    Seek and You shall find,

Why are UFOs so interested in major human affairs? It seems they are present during the Japan earthquake and tsunami and they are expected to be present at the British Royal wedding. What do they want? I believe UFO incidents will increase so as to let us gradually be aware of their presence so that humans will one day get used to them and be prepared to know the reason for their presence. Their gradual approach is to prevent panic.

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/03/30/re...royal-wedding/

Many Blessings.
    Seek and You shall find,

This is a thread that interests me greatly as I have been 'shown' many of the answers to my questions by the Lord.

Time travel is one in particular. The Lord speaks of this often in the Bible and the fact that He says He is the 'LIGHT' is no coincidence. (I don't believe in co-incidence..God has His hand on everything).

Just a small piece from the ancient Script of Enoch....Who was 'taken up'..this speaks of being shown star charts ect..

...saw the vision of the Holy One in the heavens, which the angels showed me, and from them I heard everything, and from them I understood as I saw, but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is for to come. 3. Concerning the elect I said, and took up my parable concerning them:
    Chapter 4, IV
    1 They brought before my face THE ELDERS AND RULERS OF THE STELLA ORDERS, and showed me two hundred angels, who rule the stars and (their) services to the heavens, and fly with their wings and come round all those who sail."

If you then think of the verse..'He is seated on a throne with 24 elders seated around Him..' and..'He sits amongst the 'gods' in the great assembly and judges them..', it then takes on a whole 'starwarsish council' feel.

Ephesians 6:12...For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil IN THE HEAVENLY REALMS.
    "... we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world.
    On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and
    every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God."

YES, there is a ROYAL AUTHORITY UP THERE and there ARE those who rebelled against this authority BUT not all 'visitors' are demons or evil. The Lord has said that we are to 'test the spirit'!!
    Last edited by Sharon; 10-24-2011 at 07:54 AM.

There is an old Script of Peter's (one of the hidden books) where Peter was sitting with Christ when Jesus held out His Hand and Peter wrote of being able to see the Crucifixion in His palm. (This speaks of technology to me). Peter went on to write about Jesus showing him the crowd that was there and he said that he saw Jesus IN THE CROWD..as well as ON THE CROSS. He was watching His own crucifixion!! How could this be?? This is another example of the Time manipulation. How can we dispute that when it is God Himself that said He can be everywhere at once?? He is also the Lord of Hosts and this is exampled in the writings also..ie..'After His death, Jesus walked with the two men but they did not recognise Him AS HE WAS IN A DIFFERENT FORM'!! It is also WARNED that satan can do this also..ie..'satan ENTERED judas'!! There the Lord spoke to satan whilst he was hosting judas. Have you ever really understood that verse before? Have you ever asked yourself why you didn't even wonder what it meant..just read it? Everything has a season.

Another example of Time manipulation..

I have added this as the New Testament says that ...

'His Name is the 'Word'..and in the beginning, the 'Word' was with God.'

Now...here we have a Script that was written thousands of years before Christ..and yet it describes the 'Son of man' being with the 'Ancient One' also..just as it is written in the New Testament. Just something to think on.
    Chapter 46
    1There I beheld the Ancient of days, whose head was like white wool, and with him another, whose countenance resembled that of man. His countenance was full of grace, like that of one of the holy angels. Then I inquired of one of the angels, who went with me, and who showed me every secret thing, concerning this Son of man; who he was; whence he was and why he accompanied the Ancient of days.
    2He answered and said to me, This is the Son of man, to whom righteousness belongs; with whom righteousness has dwelt; and who will reveal all the treasures of that which is concealed: for the Lord of spirits has chosen him; and his portion has surpassed all before the Lord of spirits in everlasting uprightness..

All seems to be so simple once understanding clicks in.
    Last edited by Sharon; 10-24-2011 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    There is an old Script of Peter's (one of the hidden books) where Peter was sitting with Christ when Jesus held out His Hand and Peter wrote of being able to see the Crucifixion in His palm. (This speaks of technology to me). Peter went on to write about Jesus showing him the crowd that was there and he said that he saw Jesus IN THE CROWD..as well as ON THE CROSS. He was watching His own crucifixion!! How could this be?? This is another example of the Time manipulation. How can we dispute that when it is God Himself that said He can be everywhere at once?? He is also the Lord of Hosts and this is exampled in the writings also..ie..'After His death, Jesus walked with the two men but they did not recognise Him AS HE WAS IN A DIFFERENT FORM'!! It is also WARNED that satan can do this also..ie..'satan ENTERED judas'!! There the Lord spoke to satan whilst he was hosting judas. Have you ever really understood that verse before? Have you ever asked yourself why you didn't even wonder what it meant..just read it? Everything has a season.

Another example of Time manipulation..

I have added this as the New Testament says that ...

'His Name is the 'Word'..and in the beginning, the 'Word' was with God.'

Now...here we have a Script that was written thousands of years before Christ..and yet it describes the 'Son of man' being with the 'Ancient One' also..just as it is written in the New Testament. Just something to think on.
    Chapter 46
    1There I beheld the Ancient of days, whose head was like white wool, and with him another, whose countenance resembled that of man. His countenance was full of grace, like that of one of the holy angels. Then I inquired of one of the angels, who went with me, and who showed me every secret thing, concerning this Son of man; who he was; whence he was and why he accompanied the Ancient of days.
    2He answered and said to me, This is the Son of man, to whom righteousness belongs; with whom righteousness has dwelt; and who will reveal all the treasures of that which is concealed: for the Lord of spirits has chosen him; and his portion has surpassed all before the Lord of spirits in everlasting uprightness..

All seems to be so simple once understanding clicks in.
    Hi Sharon, welcome to the forum . I am Cheow (CWH), nice to meet you. Seems like we have lots of things in common to talk about. Thanks to Joe, our future renown futurist for introducing me to you.

I understand perfectly what you are saying in this post and I totally agree with you as I have the same experience as you...it's so simple once understanding clicks. I would like to forewarn you that our futurists ideas, interpretations and concepts will seem like "craps" to the Preterists here. Only theirs are not craps.

I certainly believe in Time Travel but not those seen in movies. I believe that there are energy faster than the speed of light and as such, it is possible to see earth thousands and perhaps millions of years ago. One day we will be able to understand many things as reveal by God.

Welcome to the forum.

May God Blessed us with His Wisdom. Amen.
    Seek and You shall find,

Thankyou for another kind welcome.

I have just posted on another thread about this subject when speaking to (RAM) I think

Yes, God has mentioned this numerous Times, in fact, the Scripts just open up like a chain reaction.

The two examples that I mentioned on the other thread were the verses..

'He BOWED the heavens and come down'. THERE IS NO OTHER INTERPRETATION OF THIS AT ALL. Bowed means 'to bend' and the heavens is 'space'. This verse speaks of space bending!!

The other verse I mentioned was one that will make more sense after understanding the tpo verse and that is...

'with the Lord a day can be a thousand years and a thousand years can be a day'. This speaks of the Time manipulation..along with the next verse..

'to the Lord a thousand years can be like a watch in the night...'

Just something...

Hebrews..They did not receive the things promised; they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance, admitting that they were foreigners and strangers on earth. 14 People who say such things show that they are looking for a country of their own. 15 If they had been thinking of the country they had left, they would have had opportunity to return. 16 Instead, they were longing for a better country—a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them.

Thread Information