Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

+ Reply to Thread

What is REALLY happening in Japan?

Hi all...This is an eye opening series regarding the situation with the nuclear reactors in Japan. I can't verify it...but I think it's well worth listening to. (there are 11 parts)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr0A4...12F659216428D9

I had only listened to part One when I wrote the last post. I just finished part 3 and the technical description of the reactor core has somehow degenerated into a discussion of the people/conspiracy behind the nuclear industry. During the break...a song was played with a monologue by David Ikky (er..Icke) which leaves me less enthused with plowing through the remaining 8 audios. However, the media reports coming out of Japan are so alarmingly vague, I think it's important we continue to search for a clear and sane voice in all of this...even if it means spitting out a lot of grizzle and bones in our pursuit of the meat of the matter.
    Last edited by kathryn; 03-24-2011 at 02:29 PM.

This was a really sad event that took place in Japan; killed more than 10,000 people, and still counting if I'm not mistaken. Very sad indeed.

What impressed me though is how they maintained their composure. It appears that they are so used to hardship that they did not panic. Not to downplay the disaster that took place in New Orleans. But compared to Japan, we Americans who have grown a bit soft, could learn a great deal.

I started watching the video from the link you posted; I'll offer more opinions when I'm finished.

Joe
    Israel is more than just a race; it is more than just a nation; it is the people of God, from faith, by faith, and only faith. Those who assemble in the name of Christ Jesus, embrance Israel because they are Israel

Hard to believe, but there is NO international body in place to deal with nuclear accidents!

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...C3610246.story

Not from this world...from the other side
    Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    Hard to believe, but there is NO international body in place to deal with nuclear accidents!

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...C3610246.story
    Agree with you kathryn. People do not seems to learn,....nuclear power is dangerous and should be banned. There were already 3 nuclear disasters from nuclear power plants (Chernobyl -1986, 3 Mile Island -1997, Fukushima- 2011, an average of 1 in every 12 years), and yet they say nuclear power plants are safe!...sounds like a scam. Are we going to wait for more and bigger disasters before they decided to declare a ban on nuclear power? I am not sure if this is a divine revelation to us humans not to play with nuclear power. See what humans have done without God!

My intuition and the muddled way that Japan is dealing with the nuclear crisis is telling me that Japan is unlikely to suceed in preventing a nuclear meltdown or a partial nuclear meltdown. And obviously a complete nuclear meltdown will affect Japan's and the world's economy....who would want to buy radiation contaminated products from Japan?...who would want to visit Japan?

Many Blessings
    Last edited by CWH; 03-29-2011 at 10:48 PM.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    Agree with you kathryn. People do not seems to learn,....nuclear power is dangerous and should be banned. There were already 3 nuclear disasters from nuclear power plants (Chernobyl -1986, 3 Mile Island -1997, Fukushima- 2011, an average of 1 in every 12 years), and yet they say nuclear power plants are safe!...sounds like a scam. Are we going to wait for more and bigger disasters before they decided to declare a ban on nuclear power? I am not sure if this is a divine revelation to us humans not to play with nuclear power. See what humans have done without God!

My intuition and the muddled way that Japan is dealing with the nuclear crisis is telling me that Japan is unlikely to suceed in preventing a nuclear meltdown or a partial nuclear meltdown. And obviously a complete nuclear meltdown will affect Japan's and the world's economy....who would want to buy radiation contaminated products from Japan?...who would want to visit Japan?

Many Blessings
    I for one believe that Nuclear power is safe. The problem has to do with Japan. There were too many things that went wrong because they weren't prepared for such a disaster. Are there risks? Of course, but the benefits of Nuclear Power, with regards to electricity, are in my opinion worth it. This doesn't mean that the risks are worth losing human life. I'm simply stating that if the right measures are taken, and enough planning in safety is considered, then nuclear power is quite beneficial. Otherwise, we would end up relying on gas-driven generators and other sources of energy that depend on more oil, and that's what we're trying to avoid. There's a lot of talk about solar or wind technologies. But both ideas are very costly, and require massive amounts of property. Japan does not have enough property to rely on solar or wind driven turbines. More than 100 acres of territory would have to be used just to supply enough electricity for a single town. Then you'd have to rely on batteries (which are quite expensive and toxic) to supply the stored solar energy for night-time use. Although solar/wind technologies are beneficial, they are just not practical for full use by the average populace.

Coal technology is old, and not very efficient. It is also damaging to the environment. So in my opinion, Nuclear energy is safe as long as the right planning and safety precautions are taken. Then again, who would have ever thought that a catastrophe of such magnitude could happen to Japan. The emergencies they faced are not in the training/planning book; this is an entirely new experience for all of us. But our lessons were learned from this. Right now, I'm pretty sure that every Engineer/Scientists are rewriting their planning books for future developments of Nuclear Reactors.

Joe
    Last edited by TheForgiven; 03-30-2011 at 07:18 AM.
    Israel is more than just a race; it is more than just a nation; it is the people of God, from faith, by faith, and only faith. Those who assemble in the name of Christ Jesus, embrance Israel because they are Israel

Thread Information