Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Color Symbolism

Revelation 6 mentions the 1st horse white, 2nd red, 3rd black and 4th yellow.
    That's also the description of the 4 races from the 4 corners of the earth.
    The 2nd church of Revelation matches the 2nd horse color: Persecution/ red as blood.
    The 4th horse which the horseman is Death matches the 4th church Thyatira because Christ says that he will kill with death:
    Words Searched For:
    1. with death +
    2. kill
    Revelation 2
    23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

Revelation 6
    8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
    Last edited by gilgal; 04-06-2011 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gilgal View Post
    Revelation 6 mentions the 1st horse white, 2nd red, 3rd black and 4th yellow.
    That's also the description of the 4 races from the 4 corners of the earth.
    The 2nd church of Revelation matches the 2nd horse color: Persecution/ red as blood.
    The 4th horse which the horseman is Death matches the 4th church Thyatira because Christ says that he will kill with death:
    I quite agree with you on this gilgal. If we at all investigate we can see that the 7 days of Genesis Creation match all of these purposfully;

1. The four elements and the two lifeforms.
    ....(earth, water, air, fire,/plants and animals/man

2. The 7 churches of Revelation
    3. The 7 seals
    4. The 7 trumpets
    5. The 7 vials
    6. The 7 millenniums of our history
    7. The 7 stages of our growth(and a plant's growth)

When the angels cast their vials upon first the "earth", then the "sea"(water), and then the rivers(which are surrounded by the growth of plants, grass, trees ect). Then the 4th angel casts his vial upon the "fires" of lights. These four elements were much discussed and published by Aristotle. The only thing is, he must not have read Genesis. Because he listed them irrationally as "earth, water, fire, air) Well, I guesse he was preChristian. He never had the light.

Quote Originally Posted by dan b View Post
    Funny how everyong seems to think that "brown dirt is earth." Especially when you look at rocky mountains that are bare of trees. You can see this in southern BC or in Afganistan. They look pure purple.

Dirt or soil is brown color because it is not plaine earth such as stone and rock. Dirt is full of composting vegetative matieral. Mix many colors and you get brown. But Earth/rock/ stone, when views as mountains in the Middle East appear quite purple.
    It is interesting that you tell about the brown color of the soil which consists of the many other colors because it is dirt, full of composting vegetative material, I never looked at it this way. There must me more in it like rests of animal life, animals are the moving part. The globe is old and the soil has a lot in it.

Once I saw this tv program where they were smoking a plant of the soil, a mushroom, in a forest. They saw moving colors*. So maybe by smoking mushrooms the colors of the brown are split back to seperate colors. This may lead to a word study - where Gilgal is also good at - the hebrew word for mushroom may be connected to colors?

In some cultures they like(d) to eat mushrooms or drink mushroom-tea, in Mexico for example. And we men are walking around with a purple part of our body which has a bit the shape of a mushroom. We can say there is a drive to touch mushrooms

About the purple rock I am not convinced yet, I looked for purple rocks on google but most rocks and mountains have a different color. I know a rock band though named deep purple and a 'prince' singing about purple rain. I don't think we walk around on a purple globe and also not that the rain is purple and the globe gets purple because of purple rain

Maybe in the word of the Word, in the hebrew word, a word for earth (for example eretz or adamah or tebel) or a word for rock has the same root as the hebrew word for purple, I don't know. Because the word of the Word connects the things, and the tellings, the numbers, where we can count on, count upon.

Well, did I write a nice post or what? And so various. And also with a SEVEN because there are six links in this post above this line, and one beneath. And this colorful post is written without taking a magic mushroom.

* and another effect is that the shape of faces and things gets distorted like in the move The Mask with Jim Carrey.
    Last edited by NumberX; 04-08-2011 at 05:17 AM.

words/color/music

how would it be for some smartie to create the NT words into color and sound [music]
    say the word glory was gold
    the word sin was black
    the words for perfect and light was white.
    the words for eternal life resurrection were green
    the word for father was purple
    the words of jesus in red.
    something like that

would we hear the music from heaven?

Quote Originally Posted by 2by''s View Post
    how would it be for some smartie to create the NT words into color and sound [music]
    say the word glory was gold
    the word sin was black
    the words for perfect and light was white.
    the words for eternal life resurrection were green
    the word for father was purple
    the words of jesus in red.
    something like that

would we hear the music from heaven?
    I think that would be very cool. The possibilities are limitless. It reminds me of the old "illuminated texts" that integrated art with the text ... like this "O" in the text of the Song of Solomon which I discuss in my Spoke 22 article called The Marriage Song: Union of Christ and His Church:

• Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Thread Information