Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38
  1. #1

    Are We Kept from Temptation?

    In the last days, and we are in those days....you will see a battle being waged. A battle of wills, of doctrines, of truth versus deception. As we near the days of the great tribulation, the last five months of this age then you will see tremendous deception. Be prepared. We are kept from the deception, the temptation of Satan, by knowing the Word of the Lord AND by "doing it."


    Ezekiel 37:24 And David My servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have One Shepherd: they shall also walk in My judgments, and observe My statutes, and do them.

    Many read His Word yet don't see and hear what is written. They profess to know Him but their actions show...they don't. They don't "do them."


    Those that keep His Word and do them are those that dwell in heaven, while they walk on the earth. They have been translated into His kingdom and He dwells in them. It must be seen spiritually. They are kept from Satan and his great deception but...not those that still "dwell upon the earth." They are those that don't do as His Words instruct us to do.


    Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of My patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.


    .

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    2,787
    Apparently you aren't familiar with some of the Early Church Father writings. They debated/battled even then, in the 2nd century. Papias disputed his rather bazaar beliefs about the Millennium (known as Chilliasm at that time) because he interpreted writings of Enoch literally. He taught that when Jesus came to set up a thousand year reign, that Christ would cause the earth to multiply its produce (fruits) a thousand fold. When he was questioned where he got this belief from, he claimed it was passed down from St. John, who told Polycarp (or I believe it was Ignatius), who in turn instructed him, but yet he had no proof or text to prove his theory.

    It was very popular for the ECF's to claim apostolic connection. Papias and Iranaeus both did this (as well as a few others), and it's no surprise; both followed the same pattern of mistakes.

    Eusebius of the 3rd century, noted how Papias may have been the cause of their discourse, as Iranaeus seems to have adapted to some of what Papias taught, which also led St. Barnabus of the 2nd century to adapt to some of their views. Eusebius, however, basically considered Papias to be a block head, not realizing that the increasing of the "fruits" was a figurative expression explaining the good works of the kingdom of Christ as it spread unto the entire inhabited world.

    In short, the ECF's disputed by letter amongst themselves, over different beliefs and doctrines, each calling each other a heretic. This obviously hasn't changed today. So you point that the "end of days", which is ridiculous I might add, is growing worse because of disputing doctrines, is completely false. I'd recommend familiarizing yourself with writings of the ECF's.

    Joe
    Israel is more than just a race; it is more than just a nation; it is the people of God, from faith, by faith, and only faith. Those who assemble in the name of Christ Jesus, embrance Israel because they are Israel

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by TheForgiven View Post
    I'd recommend familiarizing yourself with writings of the ECF's.

    Joe

    Familiarize myself with the writings of ECF's or.....familiarize myself with His writings?

    Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of My patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.



    .

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    13,903
    Quote Originally Posted by whirlwind View Post
    Familiarize myself with the writings of ECF's or.....familiarize myself with His writings?
    Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of My patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
    You should familiarize yourself with the ECF because they lived near the time of Christ and so can offer insight into what the Bible meant to it's original audience.

    But that would help bring you to a true understanding of Scripture, so you would not be interested, as we all now know.

    You hate knowledge and truth and the true meaning of Scripture because they contradict your date-setting delusions. Very sad. Very sad indeed.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    13,903
    Quote Originally Posted by whirlwind View Post
    In the last days, and we are in those days....you will see a battle being waged. A battle of wills, of doctrines, of truth versus deception. As we near the days of the great tribulation, the last five months of this age then you will see tremendous deception. Be prepared. We are kept from the deception, the temptation of Satan, by knowing the Word of the Lord AND by "doing it."
    The Irony! The Irony!

    My eyes are burning! The Irony!

    Judi - the woman who honors failed date-setter and chronic serial liar Watchman232 / BenYisrael / 144 - is warning us of "deception" .



    It's like the Pope warning that men shouldn't wear dresses and pointy hats!
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    The Irony! The Irony!

    My eyes are burning! The Irony!

    Judi - the woman who honors failed date-setter and chronic serial liar Watchman232 / BenYisrael / 144 - is warning us of "deception" .



    It's like the Pope warning that men shouldn't wear dresses and pointy hats!


    I've noticed you have a problem with your eyes....and ears.

    Yes Richard...I am warning you.


    Ezekiel 33:2-4 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman: If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people; Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.

    Do you hear? Do you taketh the warning?

    33:5-6 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul. But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

    33:7-8 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at My mouth, and warn them from Me. When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.




    So, yes...I warn.



    .

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    13,903
    Quote Originally Posted by whirlwind View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM
    The Irony! The Irony!

    My eyes are burning! The Irony!

    Judi - the woman who honors failed date-setter and chronic serial liar Watchman232 / BenYisrael / 144 - is warning us of "deception" .



    It's like the Pope warning that men shouldn't wear dresses and pointy hats!
    I've noticed you have a problem with your eyes....and ears.

    Yes Richard...I am warning you.

    Do you hear? Do you taketh the warning?

    So, yes...I warn.
    Your warning against "deception" is a warning about you and for you!

    You are totally deceived but you deny the truth and refuse to answer simple and direct questions because they expose your delusions.

    For example, your false time-line begins with the Exodus in 1491 BC. Where do we find that in the Bible? We don't? Oh my, silly me. I thought all your "teachings" and "warnings" were supposed to come from the Bible. Guess not, eh?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Your warning against "deception" is a warning about you and for you!

    You are totally deceived but you deny the truth and refuse to answer simple and direct questions because they expose your delusions.

    For example, your false time-line begins with the Exodus in 1491 BC. Where do we find that in the Bible? We don't? Oh my, silly me. I thought all your "teachings" and "warnings" were supposed to come from the Bible. Guess not, eh?


    They come from the Bible, the Holy Spirit and those that qualify to be a man child.

    If you take His Word, knowing that it contains all knowledge, then the answers are there.


    .

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    13,903
    Quote Originally Posted by whirlwind View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM
    Your warning against "deception" is a warning about you and for you!

    You are totally deceived but you deny the truth and refuse to answer simple and direct questions because they expose your delusions.

    For example, your false time-line begins with the Exodus in 1491 BC. Where do we find that in the Bible? We don't? Oh my, silly me. I thought all your "teachings" and "warnings" were supposed to come from the Bible. Guess not, eh?
    They come from the Bible, the Holy Spirit and those that qualify to be a man child.

    If you take His Word, knowing that it contains all knowledge, then the answers are there.


    .
    The starting date of your false date-setting time-line is not in the Bible.

    Your assertion that "They come from the Bible, the Holy Spirit and those that qualify to be a man child" is absolutely equivalent to "YOU MADE THEM UP YOURSELF!"

    This would be totally obvious to you if you just looked around at all the other people who make the same claim about things you deny are true. For example, you disagree with Harold Camping. He claims that God "opened" his eyes so now he can see things in the Bible that have been hidden for two thousand years. Why don't you believe him?

    This is your fundamental delusion. You cannot support your interpretations from Scripture, so you claim "God" gave them to you.

    Open you eyes Judi. You delusions have been exposed.

    Here is the fundamental question you have never answered: How do you distinguish between your own ideas and those inspired by God? Answer that, and you will be free from your delusions.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    The starting date of your false date-setting time-line is not in the Bible.

    Your assertion that "They come from the Bible, the Holy Spirit and those that qualify to be a man child" is absolutely equivalent to "YOU MADE THEM UP YOURSELF!"

    If you only knew my mathematical skills you would be laughing as I now am. No Richard...I didn't make them up.



    This would be totally obvious to you if you just looked around at all the other people who make the same claim about things you deny are true. For example, you disagree with Harold Camping. He claims that God "opened" his eyes so now he can see things in the Bible that have been hidden for two thousand years. Why don't you believe him?

    I don't look around at other people. And, I don't believe or not believe Camping. I said I don't follow him, listen to, or read anything about him. If you don't believe him why do you know what he teaches? Seems a waste of time to me but...whatever floats your boat.



    This is your fundamental delusion. You cannot support your interpretations from Scripture, so you claim "God" gave them to you.

    Open you eyes Judi. You delusions have been exposed.

    A great deal is being exposed but it isn't my "delusions." You should note the Scripture I always provide to document what I teach. God does give them to me and they are there for all that "search the Scriptures." [John 5:39]


    Here is the fundamental question you have never answered: How do you distinguish between your own ideas and those inspired by God? Answer that, and you will be free from your delusions.

    They are written.



    .

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •