Quote Originally Posted by whirlwind View Post
They are shadows of what is to come...as all Biblical events. Megiddo is "the gathering place of the crowd."

We gather today, on one side or the other of this great battle. The last words of the Old Testament speak of this gathering.....

Malachi 4:1-2 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in His wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

4:5-6 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
The spirit of Elijah...the spirit to speak the Word of the Lord, is in His apostles, prophets and teachers....in His many two witnesses. That is one side..the other has the false prophets teaching. Sides are being drawn, the battle is underway today.
More false and unbiblical opinions.

The Bible explicitly states that John the Baptist fulfilled the prophecy of Elijah.
Matthew 11:11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. 12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. 13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. 14 And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come. 15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
You really need to grow some "ears" to hear what the Bible plain states.