Bible Wheel Book

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Prophets 117 Israelites 117 Testament 117 Pentecost 117 July eight 117

Days of Lot 117 Divide Israel 117 Ocho de julio 117 Wrath of GOD 117

Flesh and blood 117 GOD THE FATHER 117 I Have Commanded 117

Mysteries 133 Forty days 133 Holy nation 133 Government 133 Seven years 133

Continents 133 Overcomers 133 Transformed 133 Hidden secrets 133

Parted My Land 133 Roadmap to peace 133 House of Judah 133 king of babylon 133 whitehouse 133

All their evil 133 Remnant of GOD 133 I Will Pardon 133 Ha Shem YESHUA 133

Unleavened Bread 133 Day of THE LORD 133 We will be changed 133

The Book of The Law 133

True prophet 162 The Holy People 162 The House of David 162 A Time of Trouble 162

I will let it fall 162 Great slaughter 162 Burned with fire 162 Thief in the night 162
    san diego california 162 The four winds 162 Day of slaughter 162

I will bring doom 162 Judgment day fire 162

Incorruptible 162

The Hebrew Language 162
    Thy Kingdom come 162
    The LORD our GOD 162
    The Word was GOD 162
    The Root of David 162

HOLY SPIRIT 151 JESUS CHRIST 151 JESUS IS LORD 151 JESUS IS ALIVE 151

LORD OF HOSTS 151 THE FOURTH DAY 151 LITTLE CHILDREN 151

CHRIST THE KING 151 THE LATTER RAIN 151 YESHUA HU ADONI 151

THE HOLY FATHER 151 THE HOLY ANGELS 151 JESUS SACRIFICED 151

COATS OF SKINS 151 SON OF THE LORD 151 THE GOD NUMBERS 151

ON THE THIRD DAY 151 FEAST OF BOOTHS 151 HIDDEN TREASURE 151

HE WHO WILL COME 151 THE TEMPLE OF GOD 151 SHAKE THE HEAVENS 151

THE HAND OF EPHRAIM 151 SHALL BE SATISFIED 151 REDEEMER FROM GOD 151

The Firstfruits 198 Lovingkindnesses 198 The Resurrection 198 The Last Trumpet 198

Blow the Trumpet 198 Worthy is The Lamb 198 HE will raise us up 198

GOD of my Salvation 198 They shall fish them 198

The Creator of Israel 198 Children of Jerusalem 198 Shall have washed away 198

Signs in the Heavens 198

It repented The LORD 198

Man became a living soul 198

Black as sackcloth of hair 198

<><><><><><><>

i am going to spend the next couple of days spreading this message on other forums and wherever led...If you are seeing His Wonder that He has given to warn His people, share it with others.

Grace and Peace in

Messiah Yeshua

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Dude ... mimicking my words won't make you posts any smarter.

Well...that's sure the truth!

Your claim that the text of the Bible does not need not be interpreted is outrageously ignorant and absolutely absurd. All written texts must be "interpreted" before they are understood. That's called "reading." It is the process of interpreting a written text.

Please quote my ignorant and absurd claim.

When you said Ezekiel 37 "disputes" my words, you were implying that your interpretation of those words disputes my interpretation of those words.

I implied nothing. You will not find any interpretation of the two passages I wrote of. Or, perhaps I should repeat....please quote the interpretation.

Once again, you prove that you chose the perfect name for yourself. You are Whirlwind, Perpetual Twister of Words. I'm sorry you do not realize what a disgrace this is to God and His Word.

Yes you did. You frequently claim that you are not "interpreting" the Bible. You know this is true.

When I claim that it is because I am quoting His Words. When His Words are quoted there is no interpretation. I never said I don't interpret the Bible or....please quote where that statement was made.

As explained above, all reading of the Bible involves interpretation. If you deny this, you deny reality. Simple as that.

You have previously admitted that Christ predicted the destruction of the "buildings of the Temple." And you have previously admitted that those buildings included the building called the "Temple." So are you now admitting Christ predicted the destruction of the building called the Temple? If not, why not?

I "admitted" it? You know that I have said that from the beginning. It is YOU RICHARD that finally saw the error of YOUR WAYS and YOU ADMITTED what was written. Christ spoke of the buildings of the temple being destroyed and that not one stone upon another would stand. Is it really necessary to continue to repeat that?

The words you simply quoted from Scripture were not twisted. But your interpretation of them is totally twisted in the most perverse fashion.

Please quote the perverted and twisted words.

So perverse that we have spent hours disputing the fact that Christ predicted the destruction of the Temple! And no, I will not bother specifying that the "Temple" to which I refer was the "Temple building" because that is not necessary. The Holy Scripture speaks of the stone Temple without qualification, and your constant deliberate conflated confusion of the two Temples (spiritual vs. physical) is nothing but a blasphemous perversion of Holy Scripture and the rules of all language.

I no longer expect you to see the spiritual. Not all can, not all will.

That's not an answer.

Your refusal to answer my question is the TRUE ANSWER to my question. You cannot answer in simple, straight-forward, God-honoring language because your doctrines are false. You have proven this beyond the shadow of any possible doubt.

Richard

I didn't think you would understand but...you have your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by whirlwind View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM
    Dude ... mimicking my words won't make you posts any smarter.
    Well...that's sure the truth!
    Hey now! That's actually funny!

When you said Ezekiel 37 "disputes" my words, you were implying that your interpretation of those words disputes my interpretation of those words.
    I implied nothing. You will not find any interpretation of the two passages I wrote of. Or, perhaps I should repeat....please quote the interpretation.
    You would not be making that request if you understood the meaning of the word "interpretation." Unless, of course, you are being willfully deceptive again.

When I claim that it is because I am quoting His Words. When His Words are quoted there is no interpretation. I never said I don't interpret the Bible or....please quote where that statement was made.
    You do not only "quote" His words. You quote them in contexts that imply an interpretation. You add highlights and comments and interpretations. If you did not do this, we would have nothing to dispute because both of us claim to accept the Word as written.

These facts are trivial. You are making yourself like a moron by constantly disputing plain facts that everyone else understands.

You are Whirlwind, Perpetual Twister of Words. You deny that you interpret the Bible, and then you deny that you deny you interpret the Bible. You appear to be UTTERLY INSANE.

As explained above, all reading of the Bible involves interpretation. If you deny this, you deny reality. Simple as that.

You have previously admitted that Christ predicted the destruction of the "buildings of the Temple." And you have previously admitted that those buildings included the building called the "Temple." So are you now admitting Christ predicted the destruction of the building called the Temple? If not, why not?
    I "admitted" it? You know that I have said that from the beginning. It is YOU RICHARD that finally saw the error of YOUR WAYS and YOU ADMITTED what was written. Christ spoke of the buildings of the temple being destroyed and that not one stone upon another would stand. Is it really necessary to continue to repeat that?
    This is the fruit of your whirlwind of willful confusion. We continue to go in circles because you willfully perverted God's Word by confusing the Temple of stone with the spiritual Temple.

So now that we agree that Jesus predicted the destruction of the Temple building, you should have no trouble answering my question:

WHY DID JESUS PREDICT THE DESTRUCTION OF THE BUILDINGS OF THE TEMPLE IF THEIR DESTRUCTION IN 70 AD HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS PROPHECY?

So perverse that we have spent hours disputing the fact that Christ predicted the destruction of the Temple! And no, I will not bother specifying that the "Temple" to which I refer was the "Temple building" because that is not necessary. The Holy Scripture speaks of the stone Temple without qualification, and your constant deliberate conflated confusion of the two Temples (spiritual vs. physical) is nothing but a blasphemous perversion of Holy Scripture and the rules of all language.
    I no longer expect you to see the spiritual. Not all can, not all will.
    Again you speak falsehood. I have no trouble seeing the spiritual. I have never had any trouble seeing the spiritual. But the spiritual Temple is not the Temple made of stones which is the topic of Christ's prophecy. This is all just your whirlwind of confusion that you created to avoid answering the QUESTION OF DOOM that exposes the perversion of your private interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlwind
    I will answer your question of "why did Jesus predict the destruction of the temple buildings if their destruction in 70AD had nothing to do with His prophecy," by giving you His answer in a similar situation.
    Luke 20:20-25 And they watched Him, and sent forth spies, which should feign themselves just men, that they might take hold of His words, that so they might deliver him unto the power and authority of the governor. And they asked Him, saying, Master, we know that thou sayest and teachest rightly, neither acceptest thou the person of any, but teachest the way of God truly: Is it lawful for us to give tribute unto Caesar, or no? But He perceived their craftiness, and said unto them, Why tempt ye Me? Shew Me a penny. Whose image and superscription hath it? They answered and said, Caesar's. And He said unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar's, and unto God the things which be God's.
    That's not an answer.

Your refusal to answer my question is the TRUE ANSWER to my question. You cannot answer in simple, straight-forward, God-honoring language because your doctrines are false. You have proven this beyond the shadow of any possible doubt.

Richard
    I didn't think you would understand but...you have your answer.
    Of course I did not "understand" - you presented nothing that could be understood as an "answer" to the question asked. Yet you lied again and claimed to have answered. You pervert all words - both of men and of God. To understand your "answer" I would have to guess what you meant! It was not an answer. It was an uninterpreted passage of Scripture that has nothing to do with the question I asked. Why would anyone want to waste time trying to guess an answer you refuse to state?

You are proving some things I've known for a long time. 1) The greatest enemies of God's Word are those who claim to believe it the most. And 2) the Bible is a sink-hole for nut-jobs.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Shalt thou trust 222

Letters as numerals 222

Alphanumeric system 222

The Great Triple Two 222

Simple English gematria 222

Knowledge shall increase 222

The Parable of the sower 222

The secret of the alphabet 222

A thousand years as a day 222

six thousand years 222

It is hidden in the alphabet 222

Vengeance for His Temple 222

The great men of the earth 222

Isaiah forty-six ten 222
    The end from the beginning 222

Daniel 2:22 HE revealeth the deep and secret things, HE knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with Him

In the KJV, the English word "Wisdom" occurs in 222 verses

Hebrew-English Languages 222

The fruit of the ground 240

The rough caterpillers 240

The merchants of the earth 240 The rivers have spoiled 240

The residue of His people 240 The Habitation of Justice 240

The counting of the Omer 241 Three measures of barley 241 The remnant of the people 241 The Great Day of His Wrath 241 Israel is a scattered sheep 241 A dwellingplace for dragons 241

The iniquity of Israel 242 No form nor comeliness 242 The noise of a multitude 242 The patience of the saints 242 Not of Corruptible Seed 242 It shall not come nigh thee 242 The beast that carrieth her 242 The Day of The LORD is at hand 242

2/09/2011

In the annals of girls high school basketball in America, no one has ever seen a game like the one that unfolded in tiny Reinbeck, Iowa, on Monday night.

double overtime , 240 points: Iowa girls game smashes national record

shattering the old record of 222

Tied at the end of regulation at 100

Gladbrook-Reinbeck = 152

&

West Marshall = 151

Mark four eight = 152

Thirty = 100 <> Hundred = 74

Sixty = 97 <> Ninety seven = 152

Hundred = 74 <> Seventy four = 170

Mark 4:8 And other fell on good ground, and did yield fruit that sprang up and increased; and brought forth, some Thirty 100, and some Sixty 97, and some an Hundred 74

HIDDEN TREASURES 170

GOD'S MYSTERY 170

SHOWERS OF RAIN 170

MERCY AND TRUTH 170

LORD GOD ALMIGHTY 170

THE GATES OF ZION 170

TRUE PROPHECY 170

WORLD WAR THREE 170

170 I AM THE TRUE VINE
    170 Despised and Rejected

170 the sons of Aaron
    170 The house of bondage
    170 Elijah the tishbite

170 the dead sea Scrolls
    170 the Great Pyramid <> Isaiah 19:19

The Book of Exodus 152

King of the Jews 152

A little season 152

The Three Weeks 152

The Lost Sheep 152

Forty Years 152

Ninety seven 152

Mark four eight 152

Unto The LORD 152

The end of all flesh 152

YESHUA HU ADONAI 152

'One Faith' 78
    "Watcher" 78
    "Issachar" 78
    "Genesis" 78
    'Moedims' 78

"The Elect" 78

"evil day" 78
    "slaves" 78

Truth 87 Priest 87 Twelve 87 In Israel 87 Eighth day 87 Repented 87 Blessing 87

Fulfilled 87 Languages 87

The sun 87

I was naked 87

In The Land 87

Hidden Manna 87

We are Healed 87

~~~YAHUWAH~~~87

87~~~ELOHIYM~~~

87=56 8+7= 15 5+6> 11 15 > 26

Quote Originally Posted by 144 View Post
    Shalt thou trust 222

Letters as numerals 222

Alphanumeric system 222

The Great Triple Two 222

Simple English gematria 222

Knowledge shall increase 222

The Parable of the sower 222

The secret of the alphabet 222
    PURELY MORONIC CRAP = 222

It took me about three minutes to find that identity. I could create a thousand ridiculous statements for every "meaningful" statement you create. It is an absolutely MEANINGLESS STRATAGEM (222) for proving anything about JESUS LUCIFER MUHAMMAD (222).

It's all BRAINLESS GODLESS BLABBER (222).

You are making a mockery of God and His Word. I've proven this to you many times, but you don't care. Why don't you care about truth? Am I to believe that folks who claim to believe in God don't care about truth?

There are no two ways about it: ENGLISH GEMATRIA IS DUNG = 222
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    PURELY MORONIC CRAP = 222

It took me about three minutes to find that identity. I could create a thousand ridiculous statements for every "meaningful" statement you create. It is an absolutely MEANINGLESS STRATAGEM (222) for proving anything about JESUS LUCIFER MUHAMMAD (222).

It's all BRAINLESS GODLESS BLABBER (222).

You are making a mockery of God and His Word. I've proven this to you many times, but you don't care. Why don't you care about truth? Am I to believe that folks who claim to believe in God don't care about truth?

There are no two ways about it: ENGLISH GEMATRIA IS DUNG = 222 = 4942
    = 4942

four thousand nine hundred forty two = 420

4942nd vs. 49th vs. Deu 2:3 Ye have compassed this mountain long enough 442 turn 73 you northward.

turn, panah strong # 6437 Hebrew Gematria 135 richard mcgough 135

Israel 64

Issachar 78

occurs 44 times in 41 verses in the KJV forty four 144

First and Last Occurences of Issachar 78 in the scriptures.

Genesis thirty - eighteen = 251

Revelation seven - seven = 251

Two hundred fifty one = 232

1 Chron 12:32 And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment. 1811 - 4240

The number 232 occurs 1 time in scripture

1 Ki 20:15 Then he numbered the young men of the princes of the provinces, and they were two hundred and thirty two: and after them he numbered all the people, even all the children of Israel, being seven thousand.

The first two words in Scripture spoken by the Lord God Almighty are Yahi Aur, translated as Let there by light. We have the identity:
    Let there be light
    Yahi Aur
    =

YESHUA 79

Save 47 Flock 47 mans 47 Time 47 Lot 47 beast 47

Prophecy 106 = 232

the name of my birth certificate

********106 = 232

232 = 7

79 > 7

47 > 2

106 > 7

7+2+7 > 7

b-day */**/**** = 26> 8

Shema Yisra'EL YAHUWAH ELOHEYNU YAHUWAH Echad
    Last edited by 144; 02-10-2011 at 07:44 PM.

= 4942

four thousand nine hundred forty two = 420

4942nd vs. Deu 2:3 Ye have compassed this mountain long enough 442 turn 73 you northward.

turn, panah strong # 6437 Hebrew Gematria 135 richard mcgough 135
    Okey-dokey. You found a path from what I wrote to a verse in the Bible that has a word that sums to 135 in standard Hebrew gematria, which happens to be the value of my name in English Gematria. You seem to be implying that it is time for me to turn and believe in English Gematria. Great! That's very impressive! You have convinced me to play the game with you. I think it will be a lot of fun. So I'll follow your lead. You converted the number 4942 to 420, so I'll take this as a clue to go to the 420th verse of the Bible:

420th vs. Gen 17:22 And he left off talking with him (266), and God went up from Abraham.

22-17 = 5

271 = And he left off talking with him (266) + 5

271 = One Hundred and Forty Four

And we find a divine confirmation by coalescing the twos in the verse number and reading it backwards: 17:22 ==> 271!

Well that's not hard to interpret! I guess the conversation is over. Sorry. It's the Word of God. Nothing I can do about it.

Check out my blog site

you will have to explain to me the basis for your subtraction equation as all His Methods have deep deep foundations...not saying it couldn't be but where is your proof...anyways

Like burning coals of fire 231

The mother of all living 231

The former of all things 231

Which also beareth fruit 231

The nations of the earth 231

The Words are closed up 231

The seven last plagues 231

The hindermost nation 231 Jeremiah 50:12

The statue of liberty 231

Fourteen generations 231

Seventeenth tammuz 231

precept upon precept 232

One hundred fifty two 232

The midst of Euphrates 232

I AM the First and the Last 232
    Smitten of GOD and Afflicted 232
    Like the Appearance of Lamps 232
    The way of an eagle in the air 232
    A Wheel in the Middle of a Wheel 232

The House of The GOD of Jacob 233

Knowledge Shall be Increased 233

The Children of the Kingdom 233

The Rod of His inheritance 233

The Pleasure of The LORD 233

The Living in Jerusalem 233

A Multitude of Waters 233

The Seed is The Word of GOD 234
    The Gospel of The Kingdom 234

you will have to explain to me the basis for your subtraction equation as all His Methods have deep deep foundations...not saying it couldn't be but where is your proof...anyways
    Dude! Is that a joke? You haven't explained any of the "methods" of your madness.

Check out my blog site

Thread Information