Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 66
  1. #31
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    20

    Do people believe in Gematria?

    I hope I'm not hijacking this thread - for some reason I am unable to start my own thread, but this one seems relevant.

    I'd really like to know how much faith people have in gematria. I know very little about it, but, I did put my name, Michael David Neuman, into the online calculator at gematrix.org. The results were 1110 for "Jewish" Gematria, and 954 for English. At the risk of seeming vain, here is a list of other phrases with the same numbers, in either version of gematria:

    Jesus incarnate (954 in English)
    Jesusís twin (954 in English);
    Jesus H. Christ (954 English);
    The King of the Jews (1110 in English)
    Jesus, God Incarnate (1110 in English)
    Christ, the Lord God (1110 in English)
    Holy Spirit on Earth (1110 Jewish)
    Lord and King of Heaven (1110 in English)
    The Lord, Our Lord (1110 English)
    God, the Creator of All (1110 in English)
    Christ, the Lord (954 in English)
    Christ, the Lamb of God (1110 in English)
    Messiah Named Jesus (1110 in English)
    Messiah of the Jews (1110 in English)
    The Messiah from God (1110 in English)
    Godís Only Messiah (1110 in English)
    Jesusís partner (1110 in English)
    Loved by Jesus (954 English)
    In Jesus Name (1110 Jewish)
    Michael is creator (954 English)
    Michael knows God (954 in English)
    God knows Michael (954 in English)
    Son of David (954 Jewish)
    A Nazarene Carpenter (1110 in English)
    The Bethlehem Messiah (1110 in English)
    A Shepherd of the Flock (1110 in English)
    Bearer of Our Sins (1110 in English)
    A Redeemer of the Jews (1110 in English)
    He is your prince (1110 in English)
    Scapegoat of Judaism (1110 in English)
    The Sacrificed Lamb of God (1110 in English)
    The Eternal Christ (1110 in English)
    An Omniscient Lord (1110 in English)
    Resurrected Lord (1110 in English)
    New Covenant Lord (1110 in English)
    New Testament God (1110 in English)
    Church of Christ (954 in English)
    The King on Calvary (1110 in English)
    King of Leiscerbette (1110 in English)
    King of Rock and Roll (1110 English)
    Most High Holy God (1110 in English)
    Saved By Jesusí name (English 1110 )
    Godís sublime name (954 in English)
    Great counselor (1110 English)
    Without A Blemish (1110 English)
    Perfect Divinity (1110 English)
    Unconditional Grace (1110 English)
    He whom is glorified (1110 English)
    Omnipresent Being (1110 in English)
    Name in Jesus (1110 English)
    Yahshua Is the Key (1110 English)
    Yahshua Is the King (1110 English)
    Godís Messiah Saves (1110 English)
    God of Abraham Saves Man (1110 English)
    Christ Is Our God (1110 English)
    Unchanging Truth (1110 in English)
    Truth of the Faith (1110 in English)
    The Truth, the Life (1110 in English)
    Full of truth (954 in English)
    True Messiah of God (1110 in English)
    Love Thy Neighbor (1110 in English)
    Our Lord Is Love (1110 in English)
    The Love of Christ (1110 in English)
    Our Fatherís Love (1110 in English)
    Father of Prophecy (1110 in English)
    Father of the Living (1110 in English)
    Saints of the Lord (1110 English)
    The Way of the Lord (1110 English)
    Symmetry of God (1110 in English)
    The Triumph of God (1110 in English)
    Anointed of the Lord (1110 in English)
    Union with god (954 in English)
    One Jesus Christ (1110 in English)
    Son of the One Lord (1110 in English)
    One God, the One Father (1110 in English)
    Victorious One (1110 in English)
    Temple of the One God (1110 in English )
    One Holy Spirit (1110 in English )
    Holy Mystery (1110 English)
    Holiness of the Bible (1110 English)
    Holy bride of the millennium (1110 in Jewish )
    Holy Spirit on earth (1110 in Jewish )
    Foretold By the Bible (1110 in English)
    A Trust in the Bible (1110 in English)
    Holy Book of the Lamb (1110 in English)
    Gospel of Matthew (1110 in English)
    Book of Revelation (1110 in English)
    The Gospel of Mary (1110 in English)
    The Words of God (954 in English)
    New Testament (954 in English)
    Godís Testimony (1110 in English)
    Holy Letters (954 in English)
    King of the Holy Bible (1110 in English)
    Come Lord Jesus (954 English)
    Sister of Jesus (English 1110)
    Loved by Jesus (English 954)
    The City of Jesus (English 1110 )
    The Meaning Of Easter (1110 English)
    Michael Neuman is the Easter Rose (1110 Jewish)
    The Healing of the Sick (1110 English)
    A Salvation by Faith (1110 English)
    Saved By the Gospel (1110 English)
    Saved By The Cross (1110 English)
    The Cross of Wood (1110 English)
    Jesus on Calvary (1110 English)
    Cross On Calvary (1110 English)
    His Death on Calvary (1110 English)
    Rider is called faithful and true (1110 Jewish)
    The Crucified Jesus (1110 English)
    The Messiah Crucified (1110 English)
    Slaying Of Christ (1110 English)
    King Jesus Rejected (1110 English)
    A Lamb Sacrificed For Us (1110 English)
    A Sacrifice for All Time (1110 English)
    An Innocent Victim (1110 English)
    Rejected By His Own (1110 English)
    Hung for Our Sin (1110 English)
    The Ultimate Price (1110 English)
    Price of Salvation (1110 English)
    He Was Hung For Us (1110 English)
    He Died On Behalf Of Mankind (1110 English)
    An Eternal Gift of Life (1110 English)
    Repent and Be Born Again (1110 English)
    A Calling to Penitence (1110 English)
    Repent Of Sinning (1110 English)
    Have Faith in the Lord (1110 English)
    Love Thy Neighbor (1110 in English)
    An Act of Restoring (1110 English)
    A Remission of Sin (1110 English)
    Freedom from all sin (1110 English)
    Manís sin forgiven (1110 English)
    Forgiveness of all (1110 English)
    Set free from Satan (1110 English)
    Satan and Hell Are Defeated (1110 English)
    Hell Is Vanquished (1110 English)
    Lord resurrected (1110 English)
    The remnant lives (1110 English)
    Miracles Do Happen (954 English)

    I get similar results for the street I grew up on, and still live on, Forest Avenue, which comes out to 1282 in 'Jewish' Gematria, and 906 in English Gematria, according to www.gematrix.org.
    Other phrases equaling 906 or 1282:
    Jesus Christ (906 English)
    Mighty Jehovah (906 English)
    Jesus is back again (906 English)
    Son of the Lord (906 English)
    Friend of Jesus (906 English)
    Holy Spirit (906 English)
    Jesus and Father (906 English)
    A heavenly father (906 English)
    Jesus is Lord (906 English)
    the Lord Jehovah; (906 English)
    Lord of Hosts. (906 English)
    Lordís prayer (906 English)
    Supreme Love (906 English)
    Love is the Law (906 English)
    Jesus, son of God (1282 Jewish)
    Christís rapture(906 Jewish)
    Michaelís matrimony (906 Jewish)
    a marriage of almighty God (906 Jewish)
    makes a planet beautiful. (906 Jewish)
    is death for the antichrist. (906 Jewish)
    God, give me guidance (906 English)
    pay attention, (906 Jewish)
    let freedom ring, (906 English)
    and measure the temple of God. (906 English)
    The Queen of Sheba (906 English)
    the beautiful goddess, (906 Jewish)
    gifted and talented (906 English)
    angel of darkness. (906 English)
    Prophetic King (906 English)
    Prophecy heals (906 English)
    Healing Promise (906 English)
    Vicar of Christ (906 Jewish)
    Jesus glory (906 English)
    Redeemer from god (906 English)
    Man bearing water (906 English)
    A better education in codes (906 Jewish)
    Godís Name Number (906) English)
    Is this for real? (906 English)
    Believe in Neuman (906 English)
    Follow Neuman (906 English)
    Jesus is alive (906 English)

    Now look, I'm not saying I'm Jesus. I'm very clearly Jesus's twin sister fiancť- incarnate. Jesus is the street I live on.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    13,881
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I hope I'm not hijacking this thread - for some reason I am unable to start my own thread, but this one seems relevant.

    I'd really like to know how much faith people have in gematria. I know very little about it, but, I did put my name, Michael David Neuman, into the online calculator at gematrix.org. The results were 1110 for "Jewish" Gematria, and 954 for English. At the risk of seeming vain, here is a list of other phrases with the same numbers, in either version of gematria:

    Jesus incarnate (954 in English)
    Jesusís twin (954 in English);
    Jesus H. Christ (954 English);
    The King of the Jews (1110 in English)
    Jesus, God Incarnate (1110 in English)
    Christ, the Lord God (1110 in English)
    Holy Spirit on Earth (1110 Jewish)
    Lord and King of Heaven (1110 in English)

    ...

    Now look, I'm not saying I'm Jesus. I'm very clearly Jesus's twin sister fiancť- incarnate. Jesus is the street I live on.
    Hey Mike,

    I think you may have spent a little too much time on that site.

    I can't tell if you are just putting a lot of effort in to make you joke better, or what, but I can't imagine anyone taking your list of words and numbers seriously. Any arbitrary assignation of letters and numbers will result in long lists of "hits" like yours. So how do you discern between chance and design? How do you discern which is meaningful and which is not?

    All the best,

    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  3. #33
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Hey Mike,

    I think you may have spent a little too much time on that site.

    I can't tell if you are just putting a lot of effort in to make you joke better, or what, but I can't imagine anyone taking your list of words and numbers seriously. Any arbitrary assignation of letters and numbers will result in long lists of "hits" like yours. So how do you discern between chance and design? How do you discern which is meaningful and which is not?

    All the best,

    Richard
    Almost all of those had been complied by other people, not me.

    http://landmarkbiblebaptist.net/English-Gematria.html
    http://www.freewebs.com/calvarycode/...monyof1110.htm
    http://real-world-news.org/numerics/...-gematria.html
    http://www.masoncode.com/The%20Great%20Seal.htm

    Apparently they take it seriously. Maybe they shouldn't. But it seems like quite a coincidence, if it is a coincidence.

    You said "Any arbitrary assignation of letters and numbers will result in long lists of "hits" like yours." This is not true. Even if you found a random combination of letters that came to 1110 in one form of gematria, it's not going to also come out to 954 in another. Check it out: http://www.gematrix.org/?word=1110

    I'll be honest; the gematria stuff wouldn't mean anything to me if it wasn't for everything else going on in my life. For instance, please check out this video I made: http://youtu.be/bdz74NXRjhM It's got nothing to do with me, or with gematria, it's about Elijah. Feel free to ignore it - everyone else has.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    13,881
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Almost all of those had been complied by other people, not me.

    http://landmarkbiblebaptist.net/English-Gematria.html
    http://www.freewebs.com/calvarycode/...monyof1110.htm
    http://real-world-news.org/numerics/...-gematria.html
    http://www.masoncode.com/The%20Great%20Seal.htm

    Apparently they take it seriously. Maybe they shouldn't. But it seems like quite a coincidence, if it is a coincidence.

    You said "Any arbitrary assignation of letters and numbers will result in long lists of "hits" like yours." This is not true. Even if you found a random combination of letters that came to 1110 in one form of gematria, it's not going to also come out to 954 in another. Check it out: http://www.gematrix.org/?word=1110

    I'll be honest; the gematria stuff wouldn't mean anything to me if it wasn't for everything else going on in my life. For instance, please check out this video I made: http://youtu.be/bdz74NXRjhM It's got nothing to do with me, or with gematria, it's about Elijah. Feel free to ignore it - everyone else has.
    The operative word is "seems." When I said that any arbitrary assignation would result in a long list of hits, I didn't mean that the specific words in the list would be the identical to the words generated by some other assignation. That would be impossible. So my comment stands - any arbitrary assignation will result in many "hits" that seem "too good to be coincidental" and many other "hits" that are utterly meaningless. Therefore, mere lists of words with equivalent values is insufficient to discern between chance and design.

    But if you know anything about my website, then you know that I have studied Hebrew and Greek gematria in some depth. I would never have published anything on this topic if all I had were list of words with equivalent values. But I made an additional discovery that establishes the validity of Hebrew and Greek gematria in the Bible. There are verses that are built on nested multiples of prime numbers that link to the central message of the verse. I call these passages Biblical Holographs. They are coherently structured on Figurate Numbers - mostly Triangular numbers and centered Hexagon/Star pairs like 37/73 which are the basis of the Creation Holograph (Genesis 1:1). See the Gallery of Biblical Holographs for many more.

    As for your video question about "one Ilija Krajan" - that is curious, but I'm pretty sure it is meaningless. Some of the pages that Google returned don't actually contain that phrase. For example, the third hit is just an advertising page for a Canadian pharmacy, and when I clicked on it, I found advertisements but no "one Ilija Krajan." This suggests that some programmers have figured out how to use Google to display their page if the user puts random search terms. If the search term is legit, then it would return lots of pages and you wouldn't see these random pages because they would be ranked low. But if the search term is very unusual, then you will see the low ranked pages because the list is so short.

    This is a good example of the path to truth - REASON, LOGIC, KNOWLEDGE. Forget far-out coincidences that "seem" significant. Go for the gold! Go for the TRUTH!
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Hey there Ed,

    If you do not believe that the numbers prove anything, why should anyone else believe it?

    I've explained this a thousand times but you have never responded. It is obvious that you do not really believe that the numbers prove anything because when they "prove" something you don't like, you reject the "proof"!

    I proved this with perfect clarity. I provided many "proofs" that Allah is the True God using your English Gematria. But you rejected all the proofs, even though they are identical in form to the "proofs" you presented concerning Jesus.

    Therefore, there is but one conclusion: Ed J REJECTS THE IDEA THAT THE NUMBERS REALLY PROVE ANYTHING AT ALL!

    Have a nice day.
    Hi Richard,

    As I have told YOU before: numbers should act as a second witness, see Matt.18:16.
    None of those combination's of words (you have used) are even in the "AKJV Bible"(74),
    so why should anybody consider them to act as a second witness or proof of anything?

    God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    13,881
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed J View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM
    Hey there Ed,

    If you do not believe that the numbers prove anything, why should anyone else believe it?

    I've explained this a thousand times but you have never responded. It is obvious that you do not really believe that the numbers prove anything because when they "prove" something you don't like, you reject the "proof"!

    I proved this with perfect clarity. I provided many "proofs" that Allah is the True God using your English Gematria. But you rejected all the proofs, even though they are identical in form to the "proofs" you presented concerning Jesus.

    Therefore, there is but one conclusion: Ed J REJECTS THE IDEA THAT THE NUMBERS REALLY PROVE ANYTHING AT ALL!

    Have a nice day.
    Hi Richard,

    As I have told YOU before: numbers should act as a second witness, see Matt.18:16.
    None of those combination's of words (you have used) are even in the "AKJV Bible"(74),
    so why should anybody consider them to act as a second witness or proof of anything?

    God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
    Hey there Ed,

    Good to see you. It's been a while!

    I don't quite follow what you are getting at. I am guessing that you are addressing Mike and telling him that his list of gematria is wrong because it contains words and phrases not found in the KJV. Is that correct? If so, it doesn't make any sense because you use lots of words and phrases in your gematria that don't appear in the KJV, like "Muhammad = 74" and "God's Numbers" and lot's of other stuff.

    But as for my post that you quoted - you still do not understand. How can the numbers provide a "second witness" if they say things like Jesus = 74 = Lucifer = Muhammad? And besides that, the word "Lucifer" doesn't belong in the KJV or any Bible except the Latin Vulgate because it is a Latin word. And besides that, 2 Peter 1:19 in the Vulgate tells us to wait until LUCIFER arises in our hearts!

    So it seems to me that you are preaching confusion. I have tried to discuss this with you many times, but you never really answer the questions I ask. It would be great if you tried to actually deal with the facts I have presented rather than making up excuses that don't fly.

    All the best,

    Richard

    PS: I just noticed that you were addressing the identities I used, and will answer in another post. Sorry.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    13,881
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed J View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM
    Hey there Ed,

    If you do not believe that the numbers prove anything, why should anyone else believe it?

    I've explained this a thousand times but you have never responded. It is obvious that you do not really believe that the numbers prove anything because when they "prove" something you don't like, you reject the "proof"!

    I proved this with perfect clarity. I provided many "proofs" that Allah is the True God using your English Gematria. But you rejected all the proofs, even though they are identical in form to the "proofs" you presented concerning Jesus.

    Therefore, there is but one conclusion: Ed J REJECTS THE IDEA THAT THE NUMBERS REALLY PROVE ANYTHING AT ALL!

    Have a nice day.
    Hi Richard,

    As I have told YOU before: numbers should act as a second witness, see Matt.18:16.
    None of those combination's of words (you have used) are even in the "AKJV Bible"(74),
    so why should anybody consider them to act as a second witness or proof of anything?

    God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
    Hi Ed,

    I now see you were addressing me (red bold). But your argument is absurd to an infinite degree. You are the one who used the values of words like "Allah" and "Muhammad" to "prove" all sorts things about Islam. Therefore, your assertion that my identities are not relevant because I use words not found in the KJV also applies to all your identities that use words not found in the KJV. In other words, you argument is just plain nuts and self-refuting!

    All the best,

    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  8. #38

    Responding to Richards queries.

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Hey there Ed,

    Good to see you. It's been a while!

    (1)I don't quite follow what you are getting at. I am guessing that you are addressing Mike and telling him that his list of gematria is wrong because it contains words and phrases not found in the KJV. Is that correct? If so, it doesn't make any sense because you use lots of words and phrases in your gematria that don't appear in the KJV, like "Muhammad = 74" and "God's Numbers" and lot's of other stuff.

    (2)But as for my post that you quoted - you still do not understand. How can the numbers provide a "second witness" if they say things like Jesus = 74 = Lucifer = Muhammad? (A)And besides that, the word "Lucifer" doesn't belong in the KJV or any Bible except the Latin Vulgate because it is a Latin word. And besides that, (B)2 Peter 1:19 in the Vulgate tells us to wait until LUCIFER arises in our hearts!

    (3)So it seems to me that you are preaching confusion. (A)I have tried to discuss this with you many times, but you never really answer the questions I ask. (B)It would be great if you tried to actually deal with the facts I have presented rather than making up excuses that don't fly.

    All the best,

    Richard

    PS: I just noticed that you were addressing the identities I used, and will answer in another post. Sorry.
    Hi Richard,

    1) I did not even mention Mike in my post?

    2) 'he(Jesus=74) was numbered with the transgressors' (Isaiah 53:12)
    ..A) So now you get to decide what belongs in the "AKJV Bible"(74)?
    ..B) The "AKJV Bible" says no such thing and you know it!

    3) Seem to you maybe.
    ..A) False.
    ..B) Look in the mirror.

    God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    13,881
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed J View Post
    Hi Richard,

    1) I did not even mention Mike in my post?

    2) he(Jesus=74) was numbered with the transgressors (Isaiah 53:12)
    ..A) So now you get to decide what belongs in the "AKJV Bible"(74)?
    ..B) The "AKJV Bible" says no such thing and you know it!

    3) Seem to you maybe.
    ..A) False.
    ..B) Look in the mirror.

    God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    1) That's right. And that's why I corrected myself in my last post. Did you read it?

    2) That identity shows how you pervert the actual meaning of the words of Scripture. The fact that "he was numbered with transgressors" has nothing to do with the identity Jesus = 74 = Lucifer! That's just plain nuts! With logic like that, you could prove that white is black and up is down. You are just playing vain game of meaninglessness and you make a mockery of the Bible.
    A) Yes. Just like the guys who put "Lucifer" in it were "free" to insert a false tradition.
    B) I never said it was in the AKJV Bible. I said it was in the Latin Vulgate, and that is true.
    3) Seems to me definitely.
    A) My statement is true. You know that the identities don't actually "prove" anything because when they "prove" something you don't like, you explain them away. Therefore, using your logic, Muslims can choose which identities they like and "explain away" anything that "proves" Christianity. I've explained this a million times and you still don't understand. It is elementary logic but you just don't get it.

    B) Ignoring the facts and throwing the words back is the way little children act. You should be ashamed. You have every opportunity to deal with the facts but you refuse. I've explained it a million times but you are not dealing with the facts that I have presented. It would be great if you actually answered my point about how you know that the numbers don't prove anything.
    Come on Ed. It's obvious you want to be believed. The only way that will ever happen is for you to deal with the facts of reality. Don't you get it?

    All the best,

    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  10. #40

    A double standard on your part; no?

    Hi Richard,

    The fact that English Gematria means (according to YOU) nothing,
    doesn't change the fact that I have been presenting only the FACTS here!
    Your attacks against it are irrational; I will explain to everyone here why I say this...


    First: You assert that number associations either prove everything or nothing, which is irrational thinking on your part, when neither are actually true.
    ..[A. You yourself use Gematria in association with both the Hebrew and Greek Scriptures.
    ..[B. If someone uses Gematria in either Hebrew or Greek differently than you,
    ......... will you then believe it means nothing as you assert I should?


    Secondly: I said: Theomatics(also called "Gematria"=74) can and should act as a second witness. (See Matt.18:16 and Deut.19:15)


    Thirdly: The evidence itself will dictate whether or not others will believe it as confirmation of what the evidence suggests.


    God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •