Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Hi Richard,

The King James Bible is Authorized, perhaps that doesn't mean anything to you?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Quote Originally Posted by Ed J View Post
    Hi Richard,

The King James Bible is Authorized, perhaps that doesn't mean anything to you?

God bless
    What a joke! You think "authorized" means "authorized by God" or some such thing?

The only reason it is called "authorized" is because it's production was ordered and approved by the ruling human authority, King James.

It appears that you are ignorant of the most basic elements of both history and logic. And worse, you remain ignorant even after being informed of the facts. This is particularly ironic because you think you have discovered some great "truth" that "proves" the Bible, while you appear to be absolutely opposed to truth and utterly ignorant of what "proof" even means!

I have asked you dozens of times how your lists of words and numbers are supposed to "prove" anything, and all you have said is that they are "obviously beyond chance." I proved you wrong a dozen times, and you persist in the claim even as you continue to refuse to provide any evidence. How is it possible that you can't even understand this?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Ed J View Post
    Hi Richard,

How does you putting random numbers together prove anything?
    If someone put together a holograph that didn't match,
    would that disprove the ones that do match?
    The only thing arbitrary is your logic.

God bless
    Your question indicates again you don't know what you are talking about. The validity of one holograph does not depend on other holographs "matching" (whatever that's supposed to mean).

Holographs are self-confirming integrated alphanumeric structures built on nested multiples of numbers (that are often prime figurate numbers) that relate directly to the central claim of the passage. Their significance is a thousand orders of magnitude beyond anything you can even conceive.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    What a joke! You think "authorized" means "authorized by God" or some such thing?
    Yes, only I, Jesus incarnate, Jesusís twin, Jesus H. Christ, The King of the Jews, Jesus, God Incarnate, Christ, the Lord God ,Holy Spirit on Earth, Lord and King of Heaven ,The Lord, Our Lord, God, the Creator of All, Christ, the Lord, Christ, the Lamb of God, Jesusís partner, Godís Only Messiah, The Messiah from God, The Eternal Christ, can authorize a Bible.

Please send all requests to my home address @ Jesus Christ, the Lord Jehovah, Lord of Hosts, Son of the Lord, Jesus, Son of God.

I'm just kidding. I'm not Jesus no matter what gematria says.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Yes, only I, Jesus incarnate, Jesusís twin, Jesus H. Christ, The King of the Jews, Jesus, God Incarnate, Christ, the Lord God ,Holy Spirit on Earth, Lord and King of Heaven ,The Lord, Our Lord, God, the Creator of All, Christ, the Lord, Christ, the Lamb of God, Jesusís partner, Godís Only Messiah, The Messiah from God, The Eternal Christ, can authorize a Bible.

Please send all requests to my home address @ Jesus Christ, the Lord Jehovah, Lord of Hosts, Son of the Lord, Jesus, Son of God.

I'm just kidding. I'm not Jesus no matter what gematria says.
    Ha! You're a funny Messiah.

But seriously ... what do you think all those identities mean? Do you think it's possible that they are all "mere coincidences?" Just so you know, that's what I think.

Of course, there is an interesting way to view reality. You can assume that there are no "coincidences" and that everything that happens is a direct communication to you from God. But I wouldn't recommend that unless you are willing to risk having your sense of reality shattered - whether by enlightenment or insanity, I don't know. Maybe they are the same thing?

Check out my blog site

Thank you for having a sense of humor. I was worried about being banned. To answer your question, I have trouble taking it seriously. I mean, my knee-jerk reaction is the same as everybody else's: no way it's true. I think it's literally impossible for me to believe that I'm "Jesus, God Incarnate" - I can't even cure my own irritable bowl syndrome, for crying out loud. On the other hand, I really do think the things I've discovered about self-deception are the difference between the world as it is and the "new age" or "the world to come." I'm trying to put up a website explaining it. Rightly or wrongly, I had become convinced I could, potentially, rid the world of war and corruption, before I knew anything about gematria (or Jesus, for that matter). To that extent, the gematria stuff seems a bit like confirmation coming from that angle. Nevertheless, I can't believe it. The only thing that would convince me would be my father, the atheist, telling me it was true. And that aint gonna happen. In addition to being an atheist, he happens not to have much faith in me.

You're right about having my sense of reality shattered. That happened. Now I feel a bit like the guy at the end of the original "Invasion of the Body Snatchers." he has finally escaped, all he has to do now is convince the rest of the world that his home town has been overrun by extra-terrestrial string-beans that take over people's body's when they sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Ha! You're a funny Messiah.

But seriously ... what do you think all those identities mean? Do you think it's possible that they are all "mere coincidences?" Just so you know, that's what I think.

Of course, there is an interesting way to view reality. You can assume that there are no "coincidences" and that everything that happens is a direct communication to you from God. But I wouldn't recommend that unless you are willing to risk having your sense of reality shattered - whether by enlightenment or insanity, I don't know. Maybe they are the same thing?

Thread Information