Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 66
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    And Auriel is the "Godname" attribute you associate with Malkuth. I think I understand what you are getting at.
    Auriel is the Archangel. The Godname would be Adonai ha'Aretz.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Gematria View Post
    Auriel is the Archangel. The Godname would be Adonai ha'Aretz.
    That makes sense.

    How do you conceive of "God"? Is it the basic Hindu conception of that you realize the Atman within - and Kabbalah is a kind of Jnana yoga to bring about Self-realization?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    That makes sense.

    How do you conceive of "God"? Is it the basic Hindu conception of that you realize the Atman within - and Kabbalah is a kind of Jnana yoga to bring about Self-realization?
    Kabbalah is used for that, but its more than that as well. I don't conceive of anything as being not God, I see all of creation as Gods creation and God as both transcendent and immanent. The transcendent God is the Atman, the Atika Qadisha, the Atzmut. The Immanent God is YHVH or ALHYM, that aspect of God which is revealed and which we have frequent contact with, whether that contact is conscious recognition or through the mercies and judgments we experience as a result of our actions.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Gematria View Post
    Kabbalah is used for that, but its more than that as well. I don't conceive of anything as being not God, I see all of creation as Gods creation and God as both transcendent and immanent. The transcendent God is the Atman, the Atika Qadisha, the Atzmut. The Immanent God is YHVH or ALHYM, that aspect of God which is revealed and which we have frequent contact with, whether that contact is conscious recognition or through the mercies and judgments we experience as a result of our actions.
    Do you see Kabbalah as merely providing a "language" or "categorical system" for talking about Reality, or do you see it also as providing additional insight that is not available in other "theosophic systems" (if that's the correct term)?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Do you see Kabbalah as merely providing a "language" or "categorical system" for talking about Reality, or do you see it also as providing additional insight that is not available in other "theosophic systems" (if that's the correct term)?
    I see it as both. Beyond its usefulness in describing reality at every level and in every facet of life, it also enables a person to understand their internal states. It goes beyond even this, and allows a person to consciously change those states, to make real choices about who they are and what they are doing, rather than being driven perpetually by circumstance, chance, and unconscious impulses, all of which amounts to basically letting the Ego drive all the time.

    It also allows a person to connect to whatever aspect of God they wish to connect to, to learn more about, or to strengthen in themselves. Kabbalah ultimately postulates that each individual has a unique relationship with the Creator, and this relationship is explored and strengthened through the use of the forces which are depicted on the Tree of Life.

  6. #26

    God's existence is PROVEN encoded in AKJV Bible!

    Hi Gematria,


    The "Gematria"(74) pattern extends through the Greek into the "English"(74)

    Look at the tread I started last year here... Click Here


    God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed J View Post
    Hi Gematria,


    The "Gematria"(74) pattern extends through the Greek into the "English"(74)

    Look at the tread I started last year here... Click Here


    God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
    Yes, it is a lovely pattern. It proves that Jesus(74) is both Lucifer(74) and Muhammad(74)!

    Brilliant stuff.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not from this world...from the other side
    Posts
    3,233
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Yes, it is a lovely pattern. It proves that Jesus(74) is both Lucifer(74) and Muhammad(74)!

    Brilliant stuff.
    Hi Gematria and Ed J, I do agree with RAM that using English Gematria is useless as there can many permutations of numbers and meanings generated. As English was an unknown language in the 1st century, it's just absurd to use it in Gematria. Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek which was commonly used in the Bible and in the 1st century is more appropriate to apply in gematria.

    Although I am skeptical about using gematria in Hebrew or in whatever language, it is interesting to note that even the ECFs, the Romans, the Greeks, the Jews in the 1st century used them.

    The main reason why I am skeptical about gematria is the permutations of numbers and meanings that it can generate from its use even in Hebrew or Greek. For example 666 can mean so many things: Nero Caesar, The Pope, Latinoes, Muhammed etc. PS wiki:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast

    Even the Hebrew gematria number 888 for Jesus can have many meanings as well....therefore, I don't see how useful is using gematria in Bible research or interpretations.

    Many Blessings.
    Last edited by CWH; 03-02-2011 at 12:27 AM.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    Hi Gematria and Ed J, I do agree with RAM that using English Gematria is useless as there can many permutations of numbers and meanings generated.

    Many Blessings.
    Hi CWH and RAM,


    ...............
    יהוה=26 is God=26

    The same could be said for both Hebrew and Greek "Gematria",
    or were you NOT aware of this Truth concerning Gematria?
    Does a 'lie'(26) change the truth of (יהוה=26) God(26)?
    Does you believing 'a lie' change "Bible Truth"(117)?


    .... 'YHVH is GOD'=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center Chapter], and
    the [smallest chapter] of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

    117=יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) Y-h-vā .h ĔL-ō-Hm!
    Ed J (AKJV Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed J View Post
    Hi CWH and RAM,


    ...............
    יהוה=26 is God=26

    The same could be said for both Hebrew and Greek "Gematria",
    or were you NOT aware of this Truth concerning Gematria?
    Does a 'lie'(26) change the truth of (יהוה=26) God(26)?
    Does you believing 'a lie' change "Bible Truth"(117)?


    .... 'YHVH is GOD'=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center Chapter], and
    the [smallest chapter] of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

    117=יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) Y-h-vā .h ĔL-ō-Hm!
    Ed J (AKJV Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    Hey there Ed,

    If you do not believe that the numbers prove anything, why should anyone else believe it?

    I've explained this a thousand times but you have never responded. It is obvious that you do not really believe that the numbers prove anything because when they "prove" something you don't like, you reject the "proof"!

    I proved this with perfect clarity. I provided many "proofs" that Allah is the True God using your English Gematria. But you rejected all the proofs, even though they are identical in form to the "proofs" you presented concerning Jesus.

    Therefore, there is but one conclusion: Ed J REJECTS THE IDEA THAT THE NUMBERS REALLY PROVE ANYTHING AT ALL!

    Have a nice day.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •