Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dan b View Post
    Hi Richard, Well to tell you the truth, I myself feel that God has opened up his mysteries even to the unlearned. Therefore, when I walk into a major public lybrary such as the one in London England, Vancouver B.C. or in Berlin and go into the religious section of books I find the above Masoretic Text as the primary example of the Hebrew Text. In fact in most of these and other lybraries I find only this text and nothing else. Now I'm with the common people who do not have accsess or time to find and research every other old and particular copies of Bibles. We must do our reasoning and research from the public common domain. And I myself believe that God expected it to be this way.
    Hey there Dan,

I was not disputing the order or content of the 39 books of the Tanakh. I was pointing out that the Haftorah is NOT a book of the Tanakh by anyone's reckoning and so your count is off by one, and the middle book is Micah, not the pair "Micah and Nahum." That was my only point.

The fact that the Greek Alphabet, the Engish Alphabet, the Hebrew Bible, the Protestant Bible are all centered betwen the M and N. is indeed miraculous! Jesus too is in the center of history as we say BC. and AD. And the center Bible Prophets of Mica and Nahum do indeed proclaim, one the coming and curcifixion of Jesus and the other the revenge that God will take for them killing him. I see it all as miraculous!
    Believe me, I have no problem with your perception of the miraculous! But myself, I see only a dim hint of a pattern here, nothing the speaks "clearly" to me, for the reasons stated. But don't let me discourage you. Maybe I'm blind or something! I appreciate your enthusiasm. Now that this is on my radar, perhaps more of a pattern will show itself.

Great chatting!

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Hello RAM, Yes you are correct that the Hebrew alphabet does not center between the letters M and N. But the Hebrew Massoretic Text does.

................THE HEBREW MASORETIC TEXT

..The Law..............The Prophets.............The Writtings

1. Genesis.............6. Joshua...................27. Psalms
    2. Exodus..............7. Judges...................28. Proverbs
    3. Leviticus............8. I Samuel................29. Job
    4. Numbers............9. 2 Samuel
    5. Deuteronomy.....10. I Kings..................The five Megillot
    ..........................11. 2 Kings
    ..........................12. Isaiah....................30. Song of Songs
    ..........................13. Jeremiah.................31. Ruth
    ..........................14. Exekiel....................32. Lamentations
    .................................................. ..........33. Ecclesiastes
    ..........................The Twelve...................34. Esther
    .................................................. ..........35. Daniel
    ...........................15. Hosea....................36. Ezra
    ...........................16. Joel.......................37. Nehemiah
    ...........................17. Amos.....................38. I Chronicles
    ...........................18. Obadiah..................39. 2 Chronicles
    ...........................19. Jonah.....................40. Haftaroth
    ...........................20. Micah
    .........(middle-
    ...........................21. Nahum
    ...........................22. Habakkuk
    ...........................23. Zephaniah
    ...........................24. Haggai
    ...........................25. Zechariah
    ...........................26. Malachi

Isn't this enough to show us that there is also a code embedded into this scheme? When you consider the first most original 77 book Christian Bible which the Orthodox Church still uses today it's center book is Jonah. The Catholic 73 book Vulgate Bible also centers exacty on the book of Jonah. But then the 66 book Protestant bible returns to centering between the M and N just as the Hebrew Masoretic Text does. I personally believe that this scheme of the four Bibles is definity intentional and has much more of a story to tell.
    It seems I remember this being discussed in a thread here, I don't remember the context, but that also Micah and Nahum fall on the middle two spokes of the Bible Wheel.
    I think.
    g

Quote Originally Posted by gem View Post
    It seems I remember this being discussed in a thread here, I don't remember the context, but that also Micah and Nahum fall on the middle two spokes of the Bible Wheel.
    I think.
    g
    Yes, that is correct. Dan noted in the opening post that Micah and Nahum are found in the middle of the Protestant Bible:

Quote Originally Posted by dan b
    Gen....Ex.....Lev...............Micah............. ..Nahum.......................Rev
    ..1......2.......3...................33........... ........34............................66
    ..................................."Protestant Bible middle"
    Folks familiar with the Bible Wheel would probably realize that the middle of the Bible would fall between the 11th and 12th Spokes. But this doesn't actually fit the pattern Dan was noting, because the corresponding letters are Kaph and Lamed, not Mem and Nun.

Richard
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Hey there Dan,

I was not disputing the order or content of the 39 books of the Tanakh. I was pointing out that the Haftorah is NOT a book of the Tanakh by anyone's reckoning and so your count is off by one, and the middle book is Micah, not the pair "Micah and Nahum." That was my only point.

Hello again RAM, When I read back some of my posts I do seem a little drastic and curt in my communications. I'm sorry about this. I guesse I'm quite concerned with the subject and I'm also just that type of personality, quick, harsh and get the job done and the point explained. Mabey I seem a bit self-centered in my presentations. I'm sorry if it offends. Thanks for not just abandoning me in this discussion.

Now about the Haftorah. Yes it is just some parts of the Old Testament which the Jews often read in their Synagoge. But the point of it is that is has indeed been put into the Old Testament Bible as a 40th book. So somehow history has indeed made the most commmon and available Hebrew Bible today to have the number of books that would make it's center between Micah and Nahum. The Lord has done many things throughout history to make them fit his pattern and therefore show us signs and paths leading to understanding.

I myself personally see that just as the Old Testament Law of Moses lasted just for 39 Centuries from Adam in Mesopotamia until the end of Malachi, so too was their old Law allowing only 39 stripes with the whip. Paul himself admitted to receiving the 39 stripes.2 Cor.11;24 He said he recieved "forty stripes same one." To me this shows that the Old Testament Law of Moses could not pass into the 40th Century. It is because Jesus was there. Jesus Christ is in the Bible represented by the Sun which was created on the 4th day. Jesus was born during the very end of the 4 millennium after Adam. But the Haftorah was added in order to bring about the miraculous harmony which is presented to us when we examine the generations of 4 Bibles brought down to us Protestant Christians.

Believe me, I have no problem with your perception of the miraculous! But myself, I see only a dim hint of a pattern here, nothing the speaks "clearly" to me, for the reasons stated. But don't let me discourage you. Maybe I'm blind or something! I appreciate your enthusiasm. Now that this is on my radar, perhaps more of a pattern will show itself.

Great chatting!

Richard
    Now about the resulting center of the Bible between Micah and Nahum consider the following. In the Book of Micah, which represents the time of Jesus coming down from heaven and walking upon the mount of Olives it says "For, behold, the Lord cometh forth out of his place, and will come down, and thread upon the high places of the earth." (the high place is Jerusalem)

Mic.1;5 says "For the transgression of Jacob is all this..."

Because Mic.1;9 says "...her wound is incurable,..."

So Mic.5;1 says "they will smite the judge of Israel with a rod upon the cheek."

All of this forcast in Micah shows Jesus Christ coming down upon the earth to begin his restoration process of the people of the failed law of Moses. This all happened on the first half of history.

Then, on the other side of the Bible's half, the other side of history, the book of Nahum begins with the words "...The Lord revengeth, the Lord revengeth, and is furious; the Lord will take vengeance....." Nah.1;2

It mentions Judah betraying Christ "There is one come out of thee, that imagineth evil against the Lord, a wicked counseller." Nah.1;11

Then it explains what has happened with Christ's coming, his betrayal and his crucifixion with the words "For now will I break his yoke from off thee, and will burst thy bonds in sunder." Nah.1;13

Nahum 2;2 then goes on to hint to us of what the Apostle Paul later explained about how now the Gentiles will be as "grafted branches" onto the vine of Israel. "...for the emptiers have emptied them out, and marred their vine branches. Paul explains about this grafting on of the new Christian Covenant to Israel in Rm.11

So I myself see quite clearly that these two books Micah and Nahum have been placed by God's deliberations quite purposely as the center of the bible. They describe the center of history. Jesus Christ is the center. Even the worlds Messiah corresponds with the Greek and Semitic word "messa" which means center or middle. And to an Orthodox Greek or Russian Christian the work "Christ" is similar to them as their word for "cross" or Krest. This inferrs a crossing point of meeting in the center.

Apart from what my above feeble explanation may show about all of this, is the amazing and obviously deliberate way that the four Bibles have been delivered to us in sucsession and with their amazing numerical correspondences. Ah, but this is another subject. Keep on studying. Best wishes!

A...B...C...D........................M............ ......N....................X....Y.....Z
    1...2...3...4........................13........... ......14...................24...25...26
    ....................................."the alphabet middle"

Alph...Beta...Gama...............M................ ..N.............................Omega
    ..1.......2........3.................12........... .......13..............................24
    ...................................."Greek alphabet middle"

Gen....Ex.....Lev...............Micah............. ..Nahum.......................Rev
    ..1......2.......3...................33........... ........34............................66
    ..................................."Protestant Bible middle"

4000BC....3000BC...2000BC.....Jesus Christ.....1000AD...2000AD..3000AD
    ................." Jesus Christ is in middle of calendar, between BC and AD

The fact that the Greek Alphabet, the Engish Alphabet, the Hebrew Bible, the Protestant Bible are all centered betwen the M and N. is indeed miraculous! Jesus too is in the center of history as we say BC. and AD. And the center Bible Prophets of Mica and Nahum do indeed proclaim, one the coming and curcifixion of Jesus and the other the revenge that God will take for them killing him. I see it all as miraculous!
    I know this is an old thread, but seeing "Mica and Nahum" in the middle of everything like that really struck me, for some reason. My name is Michael Neuman (actually Michael David Neuman). My birthday is in the middle of the calendar as well - in a sense. It's actually today, June 29, the 180th day of the year. If the calendar was still 360 days, that would be the middle. With the modern calendar, my birthday is 180 days after New Years and 180 before Christmas. I was born in 1967 - the day Israel removed the barricades, reunifying Jerusalem. http://www.historyorb.com/date/1967/june/29. Today I turn 44.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I know this is an old thread, but seeing "Mica and Nahum" in the middle of everything like that really struck me, for some reason. My name is Michael Neuman (actually Michael David Neuman). My birthday is in the middle of the calendar as well - in a sense. It's actually today, June 29, the 180th day of the year. If the calendar was still 360 days, that would be the middle. With the modern calendar, my birthday is 180 days after New Years and 180 before Christmas. I was born in 1967 - the day Israel removed the barricades, reunifying Jerusalem. http://www.historyorb.com/date/1967/june/29. Today I turn 44.
    Happy birthday ...

... and welcome to our forum Mike!

I look forward to your contributions.

Richard

Check out my blog site

Thanks Richard. I hope I can contribute. Virtually everything about the bible is new to me. I only started reading it a few months ago.

I like your signature, by the way. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Michael

Thanks Richard. I hope I can contribute. Virtually everything about the bible is new to me. I only started reading it a few months ago.

I like your signature, by the way. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Michael
    Great! But we'll have to wait till next week to get to know each other. I'll be leaving for a week long camping trip tomorrow. I'm going to the Rainbow Gathering. It's in a different state each year, and this years it's in my home state of Washington.

Check out my blog site

Thanks again, Richard - I'm sure there's a reason for this, but I'm not able to start new threads, and I'm not sure why - I did search through the rules but I couldn't figure out what the prerequisites are. Sorry if I missed something obvious. Any help you could give me would be much appreciated Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Happy birthday ...

... and welcome to our forum Mike!

I look forward to your contributions.

Richard

Thanks again, Richard - I'm sure there's a reason for this, but I'm not able to start new threads, and I'm not sure why - I did search through the rules but I couldn't figure out what the prerequisites are. Sorry if I missed something obvious. Any help you could give me would be much appreciated Thanks
    Hi Mike,

Richard's away from home right now, but I can answer your question.. The Forum rules are such that new members cannot start threads until after a trial period. The reason for that rule is to protect the Forum from "spammers". When Richard gets back I'm sure he will approve you for Thread starting...

Rose
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

To know oneself is to know the universe...

Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

Thread Information