Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

NEW REVELATION ON THE DIVINE NUMBERS(FIRST TIME POSTING) OF THE BIBLE.

But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you JOHN 14:26

And when he had said this, he breathed on [them], and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost JOHN 20:22

And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, [be] unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever REV 5:13

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you all. Amen.REV.22:21
    A;; HONOR AND GLORY TO BE TO OUR LORD JESUS THAT COMETH IN THE NAME OF THE LORD.

I PRAYED FOR GOD TO REVEALED ME HIS MIGHTY WISDOM AND USE ME.MY NAME DO NOT MATTER BUT IS THE LORD THAT MATTERS.
    I HAVE COME TO BELIEVE THAT HE WANTS ME TO REVEAL SOMETHING NEW WITH THE BIBLE NOT ADDED NOTHING TAKEN.PLEASE REMEMBER THAT GOD IS MORE THAN NUMBERS AND THEOLOGY,HE IS LOVE AND HOLY.

I BELEIVED BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST HE REVEILED ME THIS.

BY USING MATH BY ADDING ALL THE BOOKS OF THE BIBLE 1-66=2211
    SAMPLE 1+2+3......+....66=(2211)
    IF YOU LOOK 22/11 ALIGNED WITH BIBLE WHEEL. SIMPLY ADD UP BOOK NUMBERS
    THE FIRST 1 THROUGH 22=(253) (THIS NUMNER HAS A MEANING).
    FROM BOOK 23 THROGH 44=(737) (THIS NUMBER HAS A MEANING).
    FROM BOOK 45 THROUGH 66=(1221) AS YOU CAN SEE GOD IS ETERNAL NO BEGGINING NO END,1 THROUGH 22 OR 22 THROUGH 1 EITHER WAY IS THE SAME.ALEPH TO TAV AND FROM TAV TO ALEPH.
    REMEMBER GOD IS ONE IN 3 DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES.22 HEBREW LETTERS,7 NUMBERS FOR COMPLETION,7 DAYS,SEVEN CHURCHES,7 TIMES SEVENTY AND MORE,66 BOOKS OF THE BIBLE,AND 888 JESUS VALUED ON GREEK GEMATRIA,AND REMEMBER GOD IS ONE,IN 3 PERSONALITIES THE FATHER. THE SON AND THE HOLY GHOST.
    ADD 253+737+1221=(2211) SEE BIBLE WHEEL,HOW 22/11 LIGNED UP.
    MULTIPLY 253X737X1221=227668881 OR(22)(7)(66)(888)(1).( see bible wheel) (22) letters, (7 ) canonical sections,(66) Holy Books in the Bible and OURLORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST 888 and GOD IS ONE(1),or VIEW IT LIKE THIS;from 1(aleph to tav)22 you find COMPLETION IN THE WORD OF GOD WHICH IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST.
    THERE IS NO COINCIDENCE,THIS WAS DIVINELY DESIGNED BY OUR GOD JEHOVAH,JESUS CRHIST AND THE HOLY GHOST.HOWEVER THIS MY BELIEVED.
    I HAVE MORE TO SHARE FOR NOW PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE AND LET ME KNOW YOU OPINION,THANK YOU LORD JESUS,BECAUSE YOU CHOSE US FIRST,AND FOR WHAT YOU DID ON THE CROSS FOR US.GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND I PRAY THAT GOD GIVE YOU WISDOM AND USE YOU FOR THE KINDOM AND IF YOU HAVE NOT ACCEPTED JESUS AS LORD AND SAVIOR I ASK YOU TO DO IT NOW.GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
    THIS IS MY FIRST TIME POSTING SOMETHING ONLINE LIKE THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINION AND IF YOU NOTICE SOMETHING THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE LET ME KNOW THANK YOU.
    Last edited by 888; 12-08-2010 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 888 View Post
    THIS IS MY FIRST TIME POSTING SOMETHING ONLINE LIKE THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINION AND IF YOU NOTICE SOMETHING THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE LET ME KNOW THANK YOU.
    Hey there 888,

Welcome to our forum!

You have chosen a nice number. I remember well when I was studying Hebrew Gematria and found that the full spelling of Messiah = Mem (90) + Shin (360) + Yod (20) + Chet (418) = 888 = Jesus (in Greek).

Thanks for sharing your analysis of the 66th triangular number Tri(66) = 2211. It is intriguing that it links back to a number with a prominent 22 and 11. As it turns out, there is a deep connection between the gematria of Genesis 1:1-5, John 1:1-5 and repdigits like 888, 22, 11, 999, and so forth. I talk about this here.

While I agree that the number sequence 227668881 contains very significant numbers (22)(7)(66)(888)(1), I'm not particularly confident that it was "designed" as such since I had no motivation for multiplying the sums of the book numbers and many other combinations would have "seemed" significant. E.g. 722668881 or 226678881 or 88877722661 ... etc. There are so many possibilities, it is hard to discern between design and chance in cases like this. But I'm glad you to have another "number head" to share insights with!

All the very best,

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

NEW REVELATION ON THE DIVINE NUMBERS OF THE BIBLE

I believe although there there could be many combinations this particular is different from all others,if I have play with the numbers to come up with this sum I could understand,but all that was revealed was a sequence,but to show you another example in the days of old the the books of samuel used to be 1 book,and the books of kings used to be 1 book,and the books of chronicles used to be one book.If these 3 books were compressed today as one book each we would have 63 books without adding or taken from the bible instead of 66.
    Go to the lasT 3 numbers of the bible wheel and multiply them 22X44X66=63888 or (63)(888).Jesus = IhsouV = 10 + 8 + 200 + 70 + 400 + 200 = 888.
    By the way have you notice the position of (aleph/tav)hebrew and (king/kings),on the bible wheel If you read and notice some churches they display The Cross with the (alpha and omega)greek on bottom of the cross and the top they display( kings of kings),I said that because the church that I go to, it is displayed like that,you may find them in christian stores.I pray that the lord keeps on using us.
    GOD IS HOLY AND BEYOND JUST NUMBERS.
    ALL GLORY AND POWER TO BE GIVEN TO OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST,AMEN.
    Last edited by 888; 04-11-2011 at 10:47 PM. Reason: EDIFY

Thread Information