Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by gilgal View Post
    Adam -Moses 26 generations? Adam -Isaac is 22 generations already.
    As for the 1st city built I think has more to do with the chapter 4 of Genesis, #4 being associated with city, wilderness.
    Hey Gilgal, I have mentioned it before on the forum, here is the weblink, it is translated by Google however, scroll down to "These ten genera are:" and read also just before this text about the wonder how these generations occur, as 10, 5, 6 and 5 generations, by four times "ele toldoth", just as The Name reads 10-5-6-5.
    Some need to discuss if the Torah is inspired by God or not. By understanding this alone already, that's completely unnessary, one can't find me in such discussions!

The first city in chapter 4 vers 17 yes. Chanoch, 8-50-6-20, meaning taught, adept. In the line where the Lord goes along with Chanoch comes later as the seventh in line, but not as a city.
    You can ask yourself what is a city. Study the hebrew words for city for example. On earth a city is projected as a group of people living together defending it and not merging with another group of people defending their place. They live either in this or in that. There is one city that is on earth and heavenly together. On earth many religions want to be represented in it.
    Last edited by NumberX; 11-28-2010 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    This gets deeper all the time. I didn't know that Ever (usually translated as Eber) (..)
    I would like to suggest to write this word as 70-2-200 also and other Hebrew words too in this way, to get the components where the word is build of right. And it is easy to read for everyone. It is the basic layer of language, as we can tell (count).

To my info Eber means crossing; the passed; beyond; (those) (coming) from the other side.
    Eber is in Genesis a son of Selach (Armed) in the line of Shem (Name). No. 13 is armed, it's not written what the weapons are. Maybe an aircraft carrier, we don't know.
    Last edited by NumberX; 11-28-2010 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberX View Post
    I would like to suggest to write this word as 70-2-200 also and other Hebrew words too in this way, to get the components where the word is build of right. And it is easy to read for everyone. It is the basic layer of language, as we can tell (count).

To my info Eber means crossing; the passed; beyond; (those) (coming) from the other side.
    Eber is in Genesis a son of Selach (Armed) in the line of Shem (Name). No. 13 is armed, it's not written what the weapons are. Maybe an aircraft carrier, we don't know.
    What other meanings can you get from these names? I'm curious. I Eber is linked to spoke 14 then is Selach related to spoke 15?

Quote Originally Posted by NumberX View Post
    Hey Gilgal, I have mentioned it before on the forum, here is the weblink, it is translated by Google however, scroll down to "These ten genera are:" and read also just before this text about the wonder how these generations occur, as 10, 5, 6 and 5 generations, by four times "ele toldoth", just as The Name reads 10-5-6-5.
    Some need to discuss if the Torah is inspired by God or not. By understanding this alone already, that's completely unnessary, one can't find me in such discussions!
    I'm having a hard time reading this link. How does Moses become the 26th from Adam? Levi is the 24th generation.
    1 Chronicles 6
    The sons of Levi; Gershon, Kohath, and Merari.

2And the sons of Kohath; Amram, Izhar, and Hebron, and Uzziel.

3And the children of Amram; Aaron, and Moses, and Miriam. The sons also of Aaron; Nadab, and Abihu, Eleazar, and Ithamar.
    So Moses is the 27th from Adam.
    Last edited by gilgal; 11-28-2010 at 06:43 PM.

What other meanings can you get from these names? I'm curious. If Eber is linked to spoke 14 then is Selach related to spoke 15?
    Selach comes before Eber so then you can search for a connection to spoke 13 if you want.

I'm having a hard time reading this link. How does Moses become the 26th from Adam? Levi is the 24th generation.

So Moses is the 27th from Adam.
    27 That would be interesting too, as the N.T. has 27 books! Isaac however is the 21th in row nd not the 22th, so Levi is the 23th and Moses 26. Because Isaac is in the third row, I think in the third row, where it gets kind of tricky, you counted not right. Because that one consists of six generations and the six is like a hook, gets therefore also mentioned twice in Genesis (the third is double). Maybe your counting got wrong at the step with Peleg in Gen. 10:25 and 11:18, you have to read the link I provided carefully on how it is constructed here, the link I provided gets it straight. But you are having a hard time to read the link I provided, should you be able then it's really not that hard to understand, try it again. The logic is also in it.

It's Moses who gets the revelation (at mount Sinaļ). How does Moses translate in Egyptian?
    The word value of Moses is 345, 3, 4 and 5 form the smallest Pythagorean triangle.

I guess that what we see here does the topic head right. One may ask him/herself again if a billion dollar machine is really needed for it, for proof.
    Last edited by NumberX; 11-30-2010 at 06:05 AM.

Thread Information