Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    296

    Proof of extra dimensions

    Four dimensions are known and scientists at CERN hope to prove next year that there are more. What do you think about it? In one way I think it's funny that they want proof of extra dimensions this way, as we can learn about gematria at low costs, and in another way I think it's really sad to see such a huge machine at the costs of billions Article It's called The Lord of the Rings. Scientists who work here worship this machine.

    The logo of CERN has 666 in it Cern works under this logo:

    Is it matter of con-Cern to you? What Cern does with matter?
    Last edited by NumberX; 11-16-2010 at 07:32 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,296
    Quote Originally Posted by NumberX View Post
    Four dimensions are known and scientists at CERN hope to prove next year that there are more. What do you think about it? In one way I think it's funny that they want proof of extra dimensions this way, as we can learn about gematria at low costs, and in another way I think it's really sad to see such a huge machine at the costs of billions Article It's called The Lord of the Rings. Scientists who work here worship this machine.
    A machine the size of the LHC (Large Hadron Collider) was needed in order to accelerate Protons at high enough collision speeds to be able to detect for evidence of much smaller elementary particles such as, the Higgs Boson, and the Graviton.

    Scientist at CERN "worship" this machine as you say only to the extent that its power holds the key to knowledge.

    I don't see why there couldn't be more dimensions than 4. Scientist who hold to the String Theory predict there must be 11 dimensions in order for their theory to work! Sounds extremely interesting to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by NumberX View Post
    The logo of CERN has 666 in it

    Does this con-cern you?
    That's funny....
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

    To know oneself is to know the universe...


    Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

    Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

    Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    ********************************
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    296
    Ja lol I changed it now because not sure what I wrote in English haha
    Last edited by NumberX; 11-16-2010 at 11:22 AM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,334
    Quote Originally Posted by NumberX View Post
    Four dimensions are known and scientists at CERN hope to prove next year that there are more. What do you think about it? In one way I think it's funny that they want proof of extra dimensions this way, as we can learn about gematria at low costs, and in another way I think it's really sad to see such a huge machine at the costs of billions Article It's called The Lord of the Rings. Scientists who work here worship this machine.
    That is curious ... gematria is an intriguing study, but I have no idea how it might be used to PROVE anything like the number of physical dimensions being four. How exactly would you use gematria to prove something like that?

    Quote Originally Posted by NumberX View Post
    The logo of CERN has 666 in it Cern works under this logo:

    Is it matter of con-Cern to you? What Cern does with matter?
    Hummm ... I only see two circles. Where is the third six?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    296
    I wrote, like the article starts with, let's go beyond the known four. Think with the fourth they mean time. We don't have to prove these four do we? Now you are used to study gematria in the sense of
    A) comparing biblical text with biblical text and that's fascinating indeed and gives us joy and insight of the fact that another dimension interferes in it, because of all the discovered wonders throughout the years. I am used to read about this too and about even more wonders we can understand, they occur when we
    B) connect gematria with many parts of the physical world, learned that from my prof and wrote about it here on the forum also, because it's an unknown addition.
    This both is old knowledge, we can say then the people were closer to Adam and God and this knowledge, now we are further away from it. With (B) we can see the proof of another dimension interfering with this physical dimension. So it's the proof of another dimension, in The Book itself (A) and also connecting The Book with the physical world (B). Hebrew itself means "from the other side" doesn't it? Much more can be learned about connections "Hebrew and the physical world" then I wrote already about our body parts. I deliberately don't go into comparing biblical text with biblical text anymore because you explained these wonders already much in your articles so I went for the connection with the physical world, you see, that's B.

    The logo:
    Just look at the three long lines of the left circle in the logo to start with. Two sixes are upside down and one is horizontal. The other circle did a good job in confusing you So it's 666 with an addition, should we be conCERNed (worried) of this LHC machine? Many opinions can be found on the internet about it, even that the real purpose is to use it as a stargate..
    Last edited by NumberX; 11-16-2010 at 04:48 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,334
    Quote Originally Posted by NumberX View Post
    The logo:
    Just look at the three long lines of the left circle in the logo to start with. Two sixes are upside down and one is horizontal. The other circle did a good job in confusing you So it's 666 with an addition, should we be conCERNed (worried) of this LHC machine? Many opinions can be found on the internet about it, even that the real purpose is to use it as a stargate..
    Yeah, that was my first guess, but when you look at the three long lines, you see that they are all tangent to only one circle. A single circle with three long tangent lines and a short short tangent line superimposed on another circle with a short tangent line seems very far removed from a 666. If the number 6 is associated with each line, then we have a superposition of 4 sixes on one circle over one six. But why not all nines? Or a mix of six and nines?

    It seems pretty obvious that the logo is based on the design of the cyclotron, right?


    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,334
    Quote Originally Posted by NumberX View Post
    I wrote, like the article starts with, let's go beyond the known four. Think with the fourth they mean time. We don't have to prove these four do we?
    We have no trouble proving four using physics, but there is no way to "prove" the four using gematria as far as I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by NumberX View Post
    Now you are used to study gematria in the sense of
    A) comparing biblical text with biblical text and that's fascinating indeed and gives us joy and insight of the fact that another dimension interferes in it, because of all the discovered wonders throughout the years. I am used to read about this too and about even more wonders we can understand, they occur when we
    B) connect gematria with many parts of the physical world, learned that from my prof and wrote about it here on the forum also, because it's an unknown addition.
    This both is old knowledge, we can say then the people were closer to Adam and God and this knowledge, now we are further away from it. With (B) we can see the proof of another dimension interfering with this physical dimension. So it's the proof of another dimension, in The Book itself (A) and also connecting The Book with the physical world (B). Hebrew itself means "from the other side" doesn't it? Much more can be learned about connections "Hebrew and the physical world" then I wrote already about our body parts. I deliberately don't go into comparing biblical text with biblical text anymore because you explained these wonders already much in your articles so I went for the connection with the physical world, you see, that's B.
    Yes, the word "Hebrew" is from root avar which means "to pass over" and by extension "from the other side." I find it curious that is phonetically similar to the semantically equivalent Greek "huper" and English "over."

    I agree that "much can be learned" but I am doubtful that anything could be "proven." That was my only point.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,969
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    We have no trouble proving four using physics, but there is no way to "prove" the four using gematria as far as I know.


    Yes, the word "Hebrew" is from root avar which means "to pass over" and by extension "from the other side." I find it curious that is phonetically similar to the semantically equivalent Greek "huper" and English "over."

    I agree that "much can be learned" but I am doubtful that anything could be "proven." That was my only point.
    So Hebrew is related to the Passover right? Spoke 14

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,334
    Quote Originally Posted by gilgal View Post
    So Hebrew is related to the Passover right? Spoke 14
    Yes indeed! That's a good connection.

    http://biblewheel.com/Wheel/Spokes/Nun_Passover.asp
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,502
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Yes, the word "Hebrew" is from root avar which means "to pass over" and by extension "from the other side." I find it curious that is phonetically similar to the semantically equivalent Greek "huper" and English "over."
    Quote Originally Posted by gilgal View Post
    So Hebrew is related to the Passover right? Spoke 14
    Great Spoke 14 collection!

    • Hebrew comes from Ever, the 14th in the genealogy of Genesis.
    • Hebrews is the 14th Epistle.
    • Ever/Avar is the root of the word "pass over." The Passover celebration took place at Nisan 14th.
    • "Passover" is maximized on Spoke 14.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •