Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NumberX View Post
    About scientists: Yeah scientists are more connected to the formation story of Gen. 2, where the basic elements to research and form with are already created. He can research water for example by what temperature it freezes etc. And it is good that they invented plastic, what would the world be without it. If a scientist who wants to connect with the Bible wants to learn about creation, he can read this thread (others too of course). If a scientist can't bear the word Messiah, God, Lord, gematria and this thread, then, well, tsjah, pfft, let him invent things like plastic and that's it. We ourselves can enjoy learning about the rest.
    Scientists have given us a lot more than plastic! Think of the computers and internet we are using to discuss this. And think of the fundamental theories like General Relativity and Quantum Chromodynamics that explain what's happening on the very large and very small scales. And think of what medical scientists have given us concerning our health, and the astrophysicists have given us visions of the literal "heavens" filled with billions of stars and galaxies ... scientists have pretty much given us everything we've got here in the 21st century short of the raw material and life that we thank God for.

British: Esh in Hebrew and ish in English as a degeneration from Hebrew to English is logical in this case of the first word I think because it is a most amazing word. I don't think it is a rule for other words. It is logical because I presented another fact to it, the British Empire and Leader of the World, Rosh Beyt = Head/Leader of the House. So it is quite appropriate for the first word of the Bible to connect it with the Birtish Empire on the plane of countries on the planet. I think it's easy to digest. And coincidentally the first word starts with great B also. We can ask ourselves who came up with the name for the empire.
    Well ... the British empire waned long ago. I don't see why anyone would give them much notice anymore. Here's what Wiki says about the origin of the name:

The name Britain is derived from the Latin name Britannia (earlier Brittannia), via Old French Bretaigne (whence also Modern French Bretagne) and Middle English Bretayne, Breteyne. The French form replaced Old English Breoton, Breoten, Bryten, Breten (also Breoton-lond, Breten-lond).

Historians today, though not in absolute agreement, largely agree that the Greek and Latin names were likely drawn from native Celtic-language names for the archipelago.[1] The Latin term derives from the Greek form Prettanike which originally referred to a collection of islands that are known today as the British Isles. Along these lines, the inhabits of the islands of Pretanike were called the Πρεττανοι (Priteni or Pretani).[2] The shift from the "P" of Pretannia to the "B" of Britannia by the Romans occurred during the time of Julius Caesar.[2] By the 1st century BC Britannia was being used to refer to Great Britain specifically, due to the Roman conquest and the subsequent establishment of the Roman province of Britannia, which eventually came to encompass the part of the island south of Caledonia (roughly, Scotland).
    It seems to me that the phonetic connection between Brit-esh and British is entirely coincidental and without any meaning at all. Do you hold to the doctrines of "British Israelitism"?

But I am intrigued to know if there is any connection of the Sanscrit name of the Creator Brahma with triliteral Hebrew root BRA = to create.

All the best,

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Info about the sanscrit name etc. belongs in another part of the forum, this is the science part of the forum with info about connecting hebrew to the physical world. Where you wrote about reshit and reshith can be found in the search option to search the forum.

These scientists are benefactors to us yes! They only can't connect hebrew words and sentences to the material world (we are not talking about historians and excavations) but that's no problem we don't really need them to do that, they can learn it here on the forum, especially from my contributions. I have learned it too.
    If you don't see british in the first word of the Bible that's fine with me but I see it wonderfully interwoven. I like to compare it with the situation of the word for heaven (hemel) in ver-hemel-te and ge-hemel-te in the Noah thread, where the biblical subject in hebrew words we were talking about also was wonderfully interwoven with physical upper part of our mouth, in Portuguese as well.

Remember
    LAMED. For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. - Psa 119:89
    I believe 'british' is an expample of this, that God thought I will call the empire British. I think the name for the empire is formed "from the other side", that's what the word hebrew means.

But! The 'worldly' explanation supports it! The timeline we see here in the Wiki info you presented is this:
    - Latin Brittannia (Latin, Vatican, Bible education)
    - French Bretaigne (France with Paris, from Perez, as capital)
    - Middle English Bretayne, Breteyne to Great Britain and British.

The timeline in the Bible is also like this:
    - It's the first word
    - Jehudah is the father of Perez. Jehudah is associated with the lion in Gen. 49:8-10
    I was wondering why Britain has a lion as a symbol too, but now it makes sense.
    - Joseph is associated with the unicorn in Deut 33:17..
    The Houses of Parliament are open for the public in the summer, we can visit it in the summer recess, there we can see the lion and the unicorn as symbols of the kingdom. And we see a stone in the throne, under the seat of the throne.

From the Hebrew side again: God may have thought let's call the parts of the empire being "under the crown". And let's give a lion and a unicorn as symbols of this kingdom. And let"s give it the largest diamond in the world. And let's give it the financial center "The City of London".
    Last edited by NumberX; 10-06-2010 at 01:41 AM.

Now I like to share the word for donkey, ass, with you. "The donkey is the image, the expression in the matter of that what in essence is the carrier of the burdon on the planet. The hebrew word in the Bible for donkey is chamor 8-40-200. It is the same word, concerning the structure of it, as chemer, the word for loam, also 8-40-200. Chemer is also an expression is of the matter of the earth and of the body. The word value, the total of the components, is 248. The 248 we met in the word hibaram, the "when they were created" in the beginning of the formation story in Gen. 2:4. And it is the same number that forms the name Abraham. So it is seen from this side an expression, a way of appearing in this world. It is therefore the foundation for the appearance of man in the visibility in the world. Just like the chemer, the loam, the matter of the earth, does that also."

Now it's time for entertainment on the subject! Don't you just love the appearance of Bette Midler too? Then click on this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4R9FiKE0Tk
    Last edited by NumberX; 10-06-2010 at 03:05 AM.

Now I like to share the word for donkey, ass, with you. "The donkey is the image, the expression in the matter of that what in essence is the carrier of the burdon on the planet. The hebrew word in the Bible for donkey is chamor 8-40-200. It is the same word, concerning the structure of it, as chemer, the word for loam, also 8-40-200. Chemer is also an expression is of the matter of the earth and of the body. The word value, the total of the components, is 248. The 248 we met in the word hibaram, the "when they were created" in the beginning of the formation story in Gen. 2:4. And it is the same number that forms the name Abraham. So it is seen from this side an expression, a way of appearing in this world. It is therefore the foundation for the appearance of man in the visibility in the world. Just like the chemer, the loam, the matter of the earth, does that also."

Now it's time for entertainment on the subject! Don't you just love the appearance of Bette Midler too? Then click on this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4R9FiKE0Tk
    It is an old Christian tradition to think of the physical body as an "ass." Here is an example from Francis of Assisi:
    Francis was also famous for his bodily austerities. He would throw ashes into his beans so that he couldn't enjoy them too much. He called his Body "Brother Ass" and was known to roll naked in thorns and snow to discipline his body. As he lay dying (while still a young man), he may have had an understanding that, again, he'd been foolish and hadn't Got it Right. He asked "Brother Ass" to forgive him, and perhaps realized that he'd squandered one of God's gifts by not being kinder to himself.
    It makes sense to think of the material "stuff" (clay, mortar) of the earth/body along the same lines as the "ass" that carries us through the physical world.

And let us not forget the anagrams racham (mercy) and rechem (womb) = 248.

And thanks for the link - I've never seen Bette Midler sing that song. Those musician folks sure no how to have fun.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Yeah they must have understood this connection in the Word in that time also. But I think the saints of today don't do that wicked stuff any more.

Yeah they must have understood this connection in the Word in that time also. But I think the saints of today don't do that wicked stuff any more.
    The "wicked stuff" being self-torture in the name of religion?

Check out my blog site

Yes the throwing of ashes into beans and rolling naked in thorns and snow I mean. Many scientist don't do that and many who know gematria neither. Here is what to do, with the many many replies (cough). So let's leave that religious 'stuff' for what it is in this science part of the forum and connect with Hebrew and a part of the world called science again. Look what I found on the 248. I don't want to listen to the man in the videos, but isn't the text interesting? I think it is.
    http://www.inner.org/torah_and_scien...s/E68-0422.php
    Last edited by NumberX; 10-06-2010 at 12:50 PM.

Yes the throwing of ashes into beans and rolling naked in thorns and snow I mean. Many scientist don't do that and many who know gematria neither. Here is what to do, with the many many replies (cough). So let's leave that religious 'stuff' for what it is in this science part of the forum and connect with Hebrew and a part of the world called science again. Look what I found on the 248. I don't want to listen to the man in the videos, but isn't the text interesting? I think it is.
    http://www.inner.org/torah_and_scien...s/E68-0422.php
    That's some cool stuff:
    The theory that we are referring to is not based on String Theory but on Quantum Mechanics as known to date. It is based on a mathematical group called the E8 Lie (pronounced: Lee) group. This theory predicts that our universe has 248 elementary particles. Whether it is proven fully or not, in any case many physicists feel that the E8 Lie group is one of the most beautiful mathematical structures. If this structure can indeed be used to correctly describe all of the particles and the four forces, it will truly be an amazing thing. Such a level of unification in physics has not been achieved by any theory to date.
    We talked a little about the E8 group before (in the thread called An Exceptionally Simple Theory of Everything) because it has such a pretty representation that is reminiscent of my ancient circular obsession:

That's a representation of the E8 group. It reminds me of the 231 gates:

And there some other artistic relations in the other thread.

Richard

Check out my blog site

That's also a scientific thread. You have more threads that should be in the science forum. But you created the science forum later. As I read the long page of my link above there is info about the tree and five and our body. There are the three categories space, time, and soul, space is length width and height, so that makes five dimensions. "Everything that God created, and the human body exhibits this the most, every entity is divided into three. In the human body, every limb is divided into three segments: every finger is divided into three, the arm, the leg, the body itself, etc. God divides everything in reality into three. The human body is a microcosm which exhibits this idea". I always thought that the thumb is divided into two parts as I look at it..

So we walk around
    1) in 3 parts (lower body, torso and head I guess)
    2) as a 1:4 ratio (see my other post in this science-part of the forum)
    3) as a Golden Mean ratio, see here. The Golden Mean is based on 5 as we see here too.
    4) (new) as a 3 1/2 ratio in this sense: The length of our body : the length from our fingertips to our elbow. See the green line in the middle of the picture of the link above at number three. We meet the 3 1/2 and also the 350 several times in the Bible.

And in several parts of our body we see the 3 parts and in several parts we see the 1:4 ratio and in several parts we see the Golden Mean. And so we meet also 3, 4 and a 5 (Pythagoras). And in several parts of our body we meet the 3 1/2: Our teeth are called shen in Hebrew (300-50) and prepare the food for the rest of the way, everything has to pass this 350. And the word for neck is oreph, 70-200-80. (We always wonder why there are vampire movies with teeth in neck).

Let's compare this, how we walk around, with Adam, translated as men, appearing in Gen. 1:26 for the first time. Adam
    1) is formed with three letters
    2) has the 1:4 ratio in it: ADaM (1-4-40).
    3) The formation record of Gen. 2 speaks of Abraham in the form of 'hibiram', 5 letters (1-2-200-5-40) and Adam, 3 letters. Together they form the Golden Mean (close to). The five dimensions in three categories attributed to man do that too.
    4) Adam is made out of dust (Gen. 3:19). Dust is called aphar in Hebrew and is written as 70-80-200 and has the word value 350.

In our body we can call no. 1 and 2 exact and no. 3 and 4 are approximately, that means that they depend on the person.

Gen. 2 and 'hibiram', "when they were created"
    The text of my link above says that the 'book of formation' is entirely contributed to Abraham with it's word value of 248. The Biblical formation record is that of Gen. 2 and begins with hibiram "when they were created" with it's value of 248. What a coincidence.

"Clearly, the procreative organ corresponds to the good-bad, the soul dimension." The seed is necessary to reproduce and that comes out of it after a while, that's the good part. The word for seed is sera' and the word for bad, ra', 200-70, is part of it. And seed smells like sulfur, that's the bad part. This can go to.. hey.. rechem (womb) = 248 too.

What a coincidences!

Speaking of coincidences, this is also a nice one for a scientist who studies the heavens:

395, "The heavens" and "God is in the midst of her"
    http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/gr_395.asp
    And I conclude this post with Youtube again, let's teach ourselves with Youtube too
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5h_qoHCn7k
    The folks in the replies don't know about the 395 in gematria.
    Last edited by NumberX; 10-18-2010 at 03:50 AM.

Of course we can go on and on and on and on with these "coincidences"

"248 Particles and 92 Elements

In our first article on 248, we mentioned the relationship between the numbers 248 and 92. As we began, 248 has been proposed as the number of particles in nature—it is still a hypothetical statement. But, science today recognizes that there are exactly 92 naturally occurring elements in nature.
    In the Torah’s account of creation, we find a beautiful connection between these two numbers. The 248th word in the account of creation is “the great” (הַגְּדֹלִים ), whose numerical value is 92! This word appears in the account of the fifth day and describes the “great serpents” that God created. Even more amazingly, this is also the only word in the account in creation that equals 92!"

etc. etc. etc.

Thread Information