Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

+ Reply to Thread

question for RAM

Hi!
    A while ago, before I was registered, I posted some questions in the guest forum concerning the significance of how many chapters were on each spoke (For example, Spoke 1 is comprised of 50 + 66 + 16, the chapters in Genesis and Romans equaling Isaiahís chapters.)
    Youíre answers were very interesting (also, Victor answered, and maybe others), but the posts are gone (they were all in the guest forum), and I donít want to ask anyone to explain everything again, but maybe if you could direct me to where I could learn more about what you posted?
    Thanks so much!
    g.

Hi gem,

I don't know if RAM is around today and I found the discussion you refer to. It is still there. Check the thread http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76. Your question begins with post 38.

Victor

Thank you, Victor!
    I'm always amazed here- how did you find the guest forum!
    I hesitated to ask because I didn't want to be a nuisance! Thank you, again, for taking the time to find it for me!

g.

Quote Originally Posted by gem View Post
    Thank you, Victor!
    I'm always amazed here- how did you find the guest forum!
    I hesitated to ask because I didn't want to be a nuisance! Thank you, again, for taking the time to find it for me!

g.
    Hi Gem,

Don't ever worry about asking questions around here....there are allot of good folks that love to help out whenever they can, and they don't mind repeating themselves...

Rose
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

To know oneself is to know the universe...

Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

The link to the old guest forum is hidden, since it is not active anymore. But you can see all the threads there through the link: Guest Forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    The link to the old guest forum is hidden, since it is not active anymore. But you can see all the threads there through the link: Guest Forum.
    Thanks Victor! You really know your way around here.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Don't ever worry about asking questions around here....there are allot of good folks that love to help out whenever they can, and they don't mind repeating themselves...
    Thank You Rose! I have found that to be true!
    Thanks Victor! You really know your way around here.
    Agreed!
    Thanks again, Victor!
    g.

Thread Information