Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Staight in Nature?

For those of you with scientific minds, I need to know if there is truly no such thing as a perfectly straight line in nature, meaning that at some point, even those things which appear straight are curved or rounded or angled somewhere along it. I read this statement by a blogger which got me to thinking about all this:

Have a look at everything natural and try to find a straight line among it. Nature just doesn’t do straight. Things that you think are straight become curiously curved as you get closer. While Fibonacci’s numbers and the Golden Ratio can explain some of the curvy patterns in nature nobody can explain the straightness of natural objects because there’s nothing straight in nature to measure.

http://realizebeauty.wordpress.com/2...t-do-straight/

So, any thoughts?

Ron

I don't know any straight line in nature too. But what I see and heard also is that everything is rounded. Look at your body and under a microscope and at our globe and in the universe. Maybe everything consists of spheres? Researching smaller and smaller spheres, cells and atoms etc., scientists come to a border-point where there can't describe any matter any more, then they have to tell us there is spirit. Spirit rules matter. Well, we can think of this ourselves, our spirit rules our everywhere rounded body.
    Last edited by NumberX; 07-14-2010 at 03:05 PM.

Unregistered Guest

Cool There is such a thing as stright lines in Nature Friend

Quote Originally Posted by gregoryfl View Post
    For those of you with scientific minds, I need to know if there is truly no such thing as a perfectly straight line in nature, meaning that at some point, even those things which appear straight are curved or rounded or angled somewhere along it. I read this statement by a blogger which got me to thinking about all this:

Have a look at everything natural and try to find a straight line among it. Nature just doesn’t do straight. Things that you think are straight become curiously curved as you get closer. While Fibonacci’s numbers and the Golden Ratio can explain some of the curvy patterns in nature nobody can explain the straightness of natural objects because there’s nothing straight in nature to measure.

http://realizebeauty.wordpress.com/2...t-do-straight/

So, any thoughts?

Ron
    I and others that I have seen have markings on our bodies that are straight lines. And I do mean straight. Personally I am marked upon with two sides of a right angled triangle. If you have the ability I can send you the JPG for your and your poster's review. It took time but acceptance that there are things that can manipulate nature, creation itself and it's very detail are at work in this part of the universe. God bless you friend. You may find that I personally start becoming more active BLOG wise with regards to this. I will use the Tag "PapaDoc" - the reasons for this are a story untu themselves.

Cheers,

PapaDoc

Adding my two cents worth.

In biological systems I have not seen anything that is exactly straight. Features that look straight when not examined too closely, might not appear straight when examined closely.

In minerals we can see straight lines. Crystals grow with straight lines at their faces. The uniform separation of molecules in crystal structures gives rise to straight lines.

Name:  cubic crystal.png
Views: 16
Size:  232.5 KB

David

Thread Information