Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Let us pray for discernment about how best to help heal this world of ours that is so filled with violence.

Richard
    Hey there Richard... I was just browsing the forum for topics of interest and came across another one of your informative posts. What piqued my interest in this one was your closing appeal soliciting prayers and I had to ask myself... "to whom does Richard pray?". So I'll just ask.. to whom do you address your prayers... and have any of them been answered?

John

Quote Originally Posted by jce View Post
    Hey there Richard... I was just browsing the forum for topics of interest and came across another one of your informative posts. What piqued my interest in this one was your closing appeal soliciting prayers and I had to ask myself... "to whom does Richard pray?". So I'll just ask.. to whom do you address your prayers... and have any of them been answered?

John
    Hi John,

When I was a Christian, I prayed to God of course. I don't use the word "pray" much, if at all, any more. If I do use that word, it probably would be in reference to the focusing of intent, as when folks say "my thoughts and prayers are with you."

All the best,

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    While I have argued strongly against false representations of Islam as a "religion of violence" I believe it is very important to look at the reasons folks have come to that conclusion. This thread is a place for folks to discuss this aspect of Islamic culture.

Muslim Egyptian Girl Who Converted to Christianity Subjected to Acid Attack
    Exodus 22:20 "Anyone who sacrifices to a god other than GOD alone must be put to death.[/B]

You may wonder why i use a verse from the Bible?! Because is the same God who revealed The Torah, The Gospel and The Quran!

LAHORE, Pakistan — Gunmen stormed two Pakistani mosques belonging to a minority Muslim sect in Lahore on Friday, seizing hostages among worshippers, setting off grenades and sparking a bloody shootout with police.
    Gunfire and explosions rang out at the mosques — one in the upscale neighbourhood of Model Town, where a suicide car bomber struck in March, and the second in the heavily congested area of Garhi Shahu.
    They are both mosques of the Ahmadis, also known as Qadiani, and have tens of thousands of members. Rights groups say the sect has long been persecuted in Pakistan and has remained an occasional target of sectarian attacks.
    'Terrorists have attacked mosques. They are firing and using grenades. They have taken people inside the mosque hostage,' district civil defence official Muzhar Ahmed told AFP by telephone from the scene in Garhi Shahu.
    [Al-Quran 2:114] And who are more unjust than those who prevent the name of Allah from being mentioned in His MOSQUES and strive toward their destruction. It is not for them to enter them except in fear. For them in this world is disgrace, and they will have in the Hereafter a great punishment.

People who attack mosques are far away from Islam.

[/INDENT]And this story of a man burned to death and his wife raped in front of his children for his "crime" of refusing to convert to Islam!
    [Al-Quran2:256] There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion.

Arshed Masih, 38, was burned Friday, March 19, in front of a police station in Rawalpindi, Police Superintendent Moin Shah told BosNewsLife. His wife Martha Masih, 33, was raped by possibly three police officers in the police station, where the couple had been held for questioning, he added.
    Their children, ranging in ages from 7 to 12, were allegedly forced to watch the attacks.
    [Al-Quran 24:19] Indeed, those who like that IMMORALITY should be spread [or publicized] among those who have believed will have a painful punishment in this world and the Hereafter. And Allah knows and you do not know.

In Islam are strictly forbidden sexual relationships, except in marriage, not to speak for those who rape women.

"Do not judge Islam according to people, but judge people according to Islam."

Richard
    Last edited by culi26; 06-24-2012 at 02:31 PM.

Islam make many claims about their prophet. I recommend that you do some serious research Richard into Islam like I have done. Muslims now outnumber the aborigines in Australia, there are up to 25% in Brussels, France they block off streets for mass prayers, Europe is exploding with 2 out of every three jobs being given to immigrants in the UK.

Birth rate is not on the side of the Westerners. So best Westerners catch up with the reality of Islam and its long term objectives fast. Islam plans to out birth the West.[/QUOTE]

Acts 5

35 And he said to them, “Men of Israel, take care what you are about to do with these men.
    36 For before these days Theudas rose up, claiming to be somebody, and a number of men, about four hundred, joined him. He was killed, and all who followed him were dispersed and came to nothing.
    37 After him Judas the Galilean rose up in the days of the census and drew away some of the people after him. He too perished, and all who followed him were scattered.

[B]38 So in the present case I tell you, keep away from these men and let them alone, for if this plan or this undertaking is of man, it will fail;

Think once, if Islam is the result of a man (Muhammad pbuh), why not failed so far, but only grew in number?!

39 but if it is of God, you will not be able to overthrow them. You might even be found opposing God!”
    Last edited by culi26; 06-24-2012 at 01:05 PM.

Thread Information