Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Not from this world...from the other side

The Periodic Table of Elements

Hi all,

Since young I have been fascinated by the Periodic Table of Elements. It obviously shows intelligent design which cannot occurs by nature. It is certainly a God's creation by design and I believe there is more to be discovered. To add to its fascination, it can come in all shape and sizes and I am particularly interested in the one that resembles the BIble Wheel. It is not exactly the circular Periodic Table of Elements I have in mind but it has some similar details and it is movable, something like a Bible Wheel in motion. Such motion based on its alignment may decide if compounds can be formed e.g. Oxygen align with Hydrogen etc. and what are the possible further characteristics of that compound.

http://www.meta-synthesis.com/webboo....php?PT_id=246

Such idea can be applied to the Bible Wheel to discover more about the scriptures. Imagine each cycle of the Bible Wheel can rotate and can align to show relationships of the scripture. Not very sure if this is practical with the Bible Wheel.

Periodic Table of Elements comes in all shapes and sizes:

http://www.meta-synthesis.com/webboo...l+Formulations

Many Blessings.

The Periodic Table of Elements! Biblical connections are already found, when displayed in the normal way.

Hello to all,

What I like to discuss is the connection between our language, the Word, and matter. As a base we take the Hebrew words in The Bible of course, in which we see the many structures, but which correlate to matter? Feel free to add more.

Our words:
    (I am Dutch and English is my second language)
    In English, French, German, Dutch and maybe more I don’t (yet) know of, we are using words that gives us knowledge of a basic numerologic structure.
    In English: We TELL a story on which you can COUNT upon
    In German: Wir erZAHLEN und Sie können darauf RECHNEN
    In Dutch: We verTELLEN en u kunt er op REKENEN.

The Word as base:
    The well known hebrew alphabet with the corresponding numbers (on the Dutch Wikipedia page easy to see): http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebreeuws_alfabet

The building stones of matter:
    They are ordened at atomic number in the Periodic System of Elements
    Also look at the weight, from lightest to heaviest: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_elements

There are two creation stories in Genesis and I like to pay attention to the second one, with the word forming in it, because in the Periodic System are the building stones of matter also already present, to form with.

Could there be any correlation?

The story starts with the mist rising from the earth. Not a normal mist, a normal mist does not rise from the earth*. Mist in Hebrew is ‘d, the letters a-d, or 1-4. So 1-4 rises from the earth. In fact the 1-4 is in the whole formation story present. The second deed is the formation of Adam, which is written ADaM and is 1-4-40. The third is the garden of Eden and placing 1-4-40 in it. The fourth is Three of Knowledge and Three of Life. These trees, written in Hebrew, these sentences, are like 1:4 to each other. Then as fifth there is the 1 river who becomes 4 rivers. Etc.

So the base of the story is the mist as 1:4. Now what do we see in the Periodic System? It starts in the first row with Hydrogen and Helium with the weight of 1 and 4, so the first row is also 1:4. THE BASE IS THE SAME! When one reads the story on the surface, one can not tell you this.

And now let’s look at the living matter, look at an important part of creation, your hand. Our hands have also the 1:4 in it, that’s why we can easily work with them. They have one thumb opposite of four fingers. Then take your whole self when you stand up from top to toe, then you are also like 1:4 to the earth. We have one head who controls the whole, then take you hinges? pivots? (don’t know the english word), your parts between your neck and waist, waist and knees, knees and ankles, ankles and earth.

* Mist is also translated as springs, see here

(This is a post is a slightly modified post coming from another thread "Connections between The Word and Matter").
    Last edited by NumberX; 10-18-2010 at 02:54 AM.

Maybe I did not make myself clear. Richard, I understand that there are 3 inner cycles of the Bible wheel, I would like to ask if you have explore the possibility of of having each inner cycles rotate and align to form relationships of the scriptures. If this is so, then it will lead to even greater amazing revelations of the scriptures and its connections.

Currently, this is the cycles of the Bible Wheel:

But let's imagine if say the 2nd cycle were to move 1 step to the right, will those books now form a new relationship? Imagine if Acts 44 move one step to the right and align with Ecc 21 and Jude 65, are there connections in the verses in these 3 books and so on? Such a move will now align all books in cycle 2 in a different position in relation to the books in cycle 1 and cycle 3. It would be interesting to know if there are now new relationships of the scriptures in the books in cycle 1, 2 and 3 in their new positions. This goes for the inner cycles 1 and 3 if it moves right or left from their current positions.
    Rose, Victor, gilgal, perhaps you may also want to "chip" in your opinions.

Many Blessings.
    Last edited by CWH; 05-26-2010 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheow Wee Hock View Post
    Maybe I did not make myself clear. Richard, I understand that there are 3 inner cycles of the Bible wheel, I would like to ask if you have explore the possibility of of having each inner cycles rotate and align to form relationships of the scriptures. If this is so, then it will lead to even greater amazing revelations of the scriptures and its connections.

Currently, this is the cycles of the Bible Wheel:

But let's imagine if say the 2nd cycle were to move 1 step to the right, will those books now form a new relationship? Imagine if Acts 44 move one step to the right and align with Ecc 21 and Jude 65, are there connections in the verses in these 3 books and so on? Such a move will now align all books in cycle 2 in a different position in relation to the books in cycle 1 and cycle 3. It would be interesting to know if there are now new relationships of the scriptures in the books in cycle 1, 2 and 3 in their new positions. This goes for the inner cycles 1 and 3 if it moves right or left from their current positions.
    Rose, Victor, gilgal, perhaps you may also want to "chip" in your opinions.

Many Blessings.
    Hi Cheow,

The problem with rotating or moving the books out of their Biblical order is that it would be an arbitrary shifting of positions, whereas the books of the Bible are in a specific linear order that is simply rolled into 3 cycles to form the Bible Wheel, without any rearrangement of their original Biblical order.

That is the beauty of the Bible Wheel...it does nothing but display the structure of the Bible by rolling it up in its unchanged order, with the Hebrew Alphabet serving as a template upon which it is rolled.

Rose
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

To know oneself is to know the universe...

Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

The Periodic System of Elements in it's present normal state can be a great system to connect with Bible stories and gematria. Maybe we should do it this way?

The PSE starts with the lightest atomic mass and ends with the heaviest.
    The PSE has 7 periods (the 6th and 7th having two other rows in it). We automatically think about the 7 periods of creation. But the PSE is based on discoveries, the elements are already there, so I think it might be more in connection with Gen. 2 which is a story with the word forming in it, and less with Gen. 1 with the word creating in it. But however, the story in Gen. 1 may be connected this way?

Let's look at the PSE again, this time I will try to compare it with Genesis 1. Genesis 1 really must be the starting point as if it is the seed-giving male. The female part, the matter, follows, has to follow the male, surrounds the male. This is how it is written and it is like your spirit instructs your body (gays and lesbians have also a spirit and body). In the material world we look at male(s) and female(s) seperated. Oke, the PSE we have to see as the female part I think because it concerns matter (non-living matter).

On day one in Gen. 1 (period one in the PSE) God makes division. Look, the PSE has here a division too!
    On day two (period two) God makes another division. And, how is it possible? The PSE has here a division too!
    Day three is also marked with a division, in 3a and 3b. That's how I learned it, see picture 3. And, how is it possible? The PSE has here a division too!
    Day 3a (period three) for the first time a coming together (waters) in oneness. Aluminium no. 13 (echad 1-8-4) from another group appears. It has the 6th color (gray). And day 3b seed-giving and fruit-bearing vegetation.
    Day four (period four) the lights for giving light to the earth as a consequence, working-out, of day 1
    Day five (period five) life animal appears in sea and air as a consequence, working-out of day 2
    Day six (period six has two parts) in 6a and 6b as a consequence, working-out of day 3.

Day seven is the day of rest. (period seven has two parts too. ?). The seventh day is not completed in Genesis with "then it was evening and morning, the seventh day" like the other days are, and therefore it is said that we live in the seventh day. The seventh period in the PSE is not completed too.
    Last edited by NumberX; 06-07-2010 at 02:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Hi Cheow,

The problem with rotating or moving the books out of their Biblical order is that it would be an arbitrary shifting of positions, whereas the books of the Bible are in a specific linear order that is simply rolled into 3 cycles to form the Bible Wheel, without any rearrangement of their original Biblical order.

That is the beauty of the Bible Wheel...it does nothing but display the structure of the Bible by rolling it up in its unchanged order, with the Hebrew Alphabet serving as a template upon which it is rolled.

Rose
    So it is a static Wheel. I do understand the arbitrary shifting of the positions of the books of the BIble but I don't think it will disturb the arrangement of the original Biblical order because it could still be rolled back to its original alignment order. The first inner cycle could remain static and it is the 2nd and 3rd inner cycle that rotates.

I was thinking out of the box that would be more beautiful if the Bible Wheel could be make "movable" then it will open up more avenues to biblical revelations. It will widen its usefulness. It could even become a good biblical reference tool (and a commercial one as well). Take for example, let's move inner cycle No 3 one step to the left and we would then align the book of Revelation 66 with Isaiah 23 and Genesis 1. We know that these 3 books have references to the 12 tribes of Israel from the creation of the 12 tribes in Genesis to the expulsion and return of 12 tribes of Israel back to their homeland in Isaiah and the salvation of the 144,0000 of the 12 tribes of Israel in Revelation. I believe there is at least a reference in relation to every book in the three inner cycles in their alignment whichever way they moves.

I think it is worth some considerations.

Many Blessings.

And a large article about many other connections can be found here

PPTE

X, check out my site,

www.onthe.net.au/protege

Unfortunately the 3D spiral was removed by the editor who decimated the site. I'm currently getting it updated and should be running well by the end of this year.

It's called, "The Progressive Periodic Table of the Elements," which I published back in '98. There is no other table like it, for it's a complete Isotopic table based on Geometry which shows 5 intertwining strings of elements each a table unto itself making the shape of the TORUS.

It portrays 6 pieces of information as opposed to 2, 3 or 4 at best from other designs. I was recommended to promote my design at Mark Leach's site Cheow highlighted which is a good portrayal of some of the many different Periodic Designs through the age. Yet I refrained for unlike other designs mine belongs in a category all unto itself.

I had a lot of misfortune of late which has hampered the progress to my promoting it, but have since changed focus as of last year and will begin publishing again. I've also began writing my first book which I've been putting off for 20 years, I talk about the Unified Table Theory, Geometric Organized Dimension which I've been Very Slowly developing over this time.

If I am wrong a bit of egg on my face may improve on the muck that already covers my features!
    Yet I believe as this theory has proven to stand on it's own, (ie. has yet to be refuted for the past 12 years and has received positive reviews from scientists across the field) will supersede all unified theory up to date.

It's one of the reasons I tend to be a bit bold when it comes to replying to the odd theorist who comes to this site. I mean I highly criticize the works and characters of the likes of Da Vinci, Darwin, Einstein and Hawking to name a few. Some may think that such a stance is overly audacious, but my stance is solid; someone has to keep the balance and since my theory is yet to be disproved, I therefore have earnt the right to speak my peace.

The difference between myself and other theorists is that I have a strong alliance and belief in God. I've also learnt the necessity of dying to ones self on a daily basis. Therefore practicing humility has developed a sure foundation in God, Christ the Living Word (Law) and my own understanding of Unified Theory.

May you enjoy the read and by all means get back to me.
    Mick
    So were you worth it?
    Seriously think about it . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . were you worth dying on the cross for?

Hi Mad Mick,
    It's all too complicated for me, the explanations on your website. I am just a simple soul and can only understand the Hebrew relating to the present form of the PSE.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberX View Post
    And a large article about many other connections can be found here
    Very cool! Thanks for the link. It's take a while to reflect on it.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Thread Information